๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

stvrl0v3r tarafฤฑndan

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส

1.8K 49 1
stvrl0v3r tarafฤฑndan

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Tonight is a full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah spoke to Arabella, Elena and Stefan, who were all seated on the couch in front of the Original.

"Arabella said that the sun and moon curse if fake. That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan said.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid."

Damon walked in, frustrated. "Then why are we letting him break the curse?" He asked. "We can kill him today. With Arabella and Bonnie."

"Damon." Stefan said, glaring at his older brother.

"No," Elena started. "Arabella can't kill Klaus, without killing herself and Stefan in the process. And Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." 

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon said, talking about Bonnie.

"It's not an option, Damon."

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked.

"Well, the ritual itself is straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah replied, while standing up and walking over to a box, which was standing on a table.

"The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone." Arabella explained.

Elijah went on. "After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit into it?"

"The final part of the ritual." He took the box out and sighed before speaking again. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger to the point of your death."

Arabella took Elena's hand in her. "It'll be okay."

Elena nodded at Arabella before turning to Elijah. "And that's where you come in."

Elijah opened the box, pulling out a bottle. "This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."

"So I'll be dead?" Elena asked.

"And then you won't."

"That's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon asked glaring at the Original before looking at Elena. "You wanna come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans. A doppelgänger is a supernatural occurrence. Odds are the ring won't work."

"I'd take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?"

"Then I guess I'll just be dead."

"Wha-"

"Damon. I checked the elixir. It still works."

"And how do you know for certain, Arabella?"

"I'm a witch. Heretic actually but that's not the point. It was made by a witch and it is still intact."

Damon glared at all of them as he left the room.

"Does Klaus has everything he needs to do this?" Arabella asked. "Werewolf? Vampire?"

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over 1000 years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will."

"Why does that not surprise me?" Arabella muttered.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Get out." Jenna yelled at Alaric who had just walked through the front door, holding a crossbow in her hands.

"Jenna, put the crossbow down. It's me." He tried.

"No Jenna don't. Get out Klaus." Arabella said, speeding to the hall the others not far behind.

"Stay away."

"I swear it's me. He let me go. Klaus let me go."

"Prove it."

"Okay. The first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in-"

"It's him." Jenna said quickly, not wanting him to finish that sentence. 

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked, standing next to Arabella.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. Sacrifice happens tonight. And" He turned to Arabella. "he wants you by tonight."

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan asked as he grabbed Arabella's hand, seeing how uncomfortable she was with what she just heard and everybody looking at her.

"No, it's like I blacked out, and woke up three days later. Katherine was there. So was Victor." Alaric answered.

"Are they okay?" Arabella asked worriedly, receiving a nod from the history teacher.

"They're under compulsion. Damon snuck them some vervain. They can't leave till Klaus tells her she can." Stefan spoke to Arabella.

"He went to visit Victor and Katherine?"

"Yes."

"Where is Damon?" Elena questioned.

"I saw him go upstairs." Jenna answered.

Elena stood up as Alaric asked another question. "So what did I do?"

"It's better if you don't know." Arabella answered, getting bods from both Jenna and Stefan, who wholeheartedly agreed with her.

"What?" Arabella asked, hearing Elena muffled screams from upstairs. "Oh my god." She said as she ran upstairs.

When she stormed into Damon's room, Elena's eyes filled with fear as she pushed Damon off her.

"What did you do?" Arabella asked, angrily, to the other vampire.

"I saved her life." Damon answered as Arabella took Elena into her arms.

"You're bent on dying. This way I know you'll come back."

"As a vampire, Damon. She'll come back a vampire." 

"It's better than nothing."

"How could you take that choice away from her?" 

"Go ahead." Damon spoke, looking to Elena as the other stormed into the room. "Wish me an eternity of misery. Believe me, you'll get over it." Then he walked out of the room, leaving them all.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"I'm gonna talk to Damon." Alaric said, knowing Damon will be in the Grill.

"I'm going with you." Arabella said. "So I can scold his bloody ass."

"Are you sure?" Stefan asked. "I mean Klaus can be everywhere out there. He'll come for you."

"I'll be back in an hour." She kissed him. "Don't worry."

"Why did you lie?" Alaric asked as he and Buffy sat down in his car.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. You're holding something back."

Arabella sighed as she looked at him. "Willing to make a quick pit stop at your apartment first, please?"

Alaric nodded as he started the car. 

⭒❃.✮:▹

Not even ten minutes later they were standing in front of Alaric' apartment. "You can come in." Alaric spoke as he walked in.

"Katerina." Arabella said, running to her sister and hugging her tightly.

"I knew you would miss me."

"Okay, um, I'll come and get you during the ritual, when Klaus won't find out you'll be leaving."

Katherine nodded as she wrapped her arms around her sister once again. 

"Now where is my hug, little sister?" Victor asked, walking inside the room. Arms crossed leaning on his chest. 

"Vic." Arabella smiled at him before running over to him. "I missed you."

"You better. Now, get out of here before Klaus comes back."

"Wait, did he do anything to you?" The youngest Pierce asked her siblings, who shared a look, before both answering no.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you guys tonight." She spoke, before walking out of the door.

"Now, Damon." They both sighed.

⭒❃.✮:▹

The moment Arabella and Alaric stepped inside the Grill after driving for another five minutes, Niklaus had noticed her. And directly he was annoyed with her smell.

"I'll have the same." Alaric said, sitting down on the right side of Damon and ordering his drink.

"I will have some tea, thank  you." Arabella spoke politly.

"I screwed up."

"Yeah, you did." Alaric said and Arabella nodded her head.

"Yeah." Damon sighed.

"Gentlemen, my love. Why so glum?" Klaus asked, joining them and standing next to Arabella, who froze at hearing his voice.

However Klaus was only focused on Arabella who had been sipping her tea, which she just received, happily before he arrived.

"Klaus, I presume."

Niklaus looked away from Arabella to Damon. "In the flesh." Then he looked at Alaric, smirking. "Thanks for the loaner, mate."

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon asked while standing up.

"Multipule. I'm told you fancy the doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you not to try anything you'll regret."

Damon let out a laugh. "Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?"

"This idiot." Arabella muttered, earning a laugh from Klaus.

"You are kidding. He's kidding, right?" Niklaus asked Arabella, who didn't even look up, so Alaric answered.

"No, not really."

"I mean, what's one month in the grand scheme of things." Damon tried to pursue him.

"Let me be clear. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He turned to Arabella. "Come on, love, let's go."

Damon stepped in front of Arabella. "Don't even think about it."

Klaus just pushed him out of the way and leaned in right next to Arabella's ear. "My angel, if you don't come with me, I will kill Damon. And what would you're little boyfriend think about that, huh?"

Arabella rolled her eyes as she stood up, bumping his shoulder as she walked over to the exit of the Grill. 

"Oh, come on, love. Don't be mad now." Klaus said as he followed her outside.

"Well, where's your car then?" Arabella asked, annoyed.

"Right this way, my angel." Klaus spoke, smirking and Arabella tried the ignore the feelings the nickname made her feel.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Everything okay?" Katherine asked as the couple. She was a bit surprised to see Arabella with Klaus, but figured her probably made her.

"What have you been doing?" Klaus asked, looking around, knowing something was wrong.

"Making coffee. You want some?" Klaus vamped to her, grabbing her troath thightly.

"Tell me what you've been doing." He compelled her.

"Let her go, you stupid moron." Arabella said, also vamping over to them.

"Making coffee."

He let her go and Arabella stepped between them immediately. "Wait. Victor!" He called and the oldest Pierce came rushing out of a room.

"What do you want now?"

"Take lovely Arabella with you for a few minutes."

"I am not leaving you here alone with Kath."

"Victor." Klaus spoke, warningly.

"Come on." Victor said, taking Arabella away. They could hear Katherine's screams of pain as  they closed the door.

"Victor we need to help her."

"She'll be fine. Klaus won't kill her." Victor spoke to her bloking the door.

"Why aren't you helping her?" Arabella questioned as she tried to pass him.

"I can't Ara."

A few minutes later they heard a door close and the two stepped back outside. Klaus was gone and Katherine was sitting on the ground in pain.

"Hey, it's okay." Arabella said, rushing over to her big sister.

"He told me to tell you that you and him will spend lots of time together when he fishes breaking the curse." Katherine said, putting her daylight bracelet back on.

"Arabella." Victor said. "There is something you should know."

"What?" She asked confused looking from Victor to Katherine.

"Klaus needs you for the sacrifice."

⭒❃.✮:▹

A few hours later Klaus entered the apartment again to see the three bored Pierce siblings. "Where's Maddox? He should be back by now."He asked.

"I don't know." Katherine answered. 

"What are you doing?" Victor asked.

Both sighed as he didn't answer. 

"Where's Elena?" Arabella asked worriedly, looking around expecting the Gilbert girl to be with him. 

"I sent her off with Greta, love. Don't worry." Klaus answered, sitting down at the table and gesturing her to sit next to him. Which she did with much displeasure.

"It's almost time, love." Klaus told her as he watched Jules crambling in pain from not being able to turn into a werewolf.

"Why do you need me in the ritual?" 

Klaus turned to look at the two Pierces on the couch, glaring at them before turning around, facing Arabella again.

"I just need a drop of your blood. It's requested because you're my soulmate." Klaus spoke, moving his hand to stroke her cheek.

Suddenly the door flew open and Damon rushed in.

"I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." Klaus said, taking his hand off Arabella's cheek and leaning back in his seat.

"I've come to tell you to postpone the ritual." Damon spoke.

"Didn't we already have this conversation?"

"Yeah but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch."

Niklaus stood up angrily. "Excuse me?" He asked offended.

"And you can kill me for it. I don't care. It was all me."

"Give us a moment. Except you, love." He spoke and grabbed Arabella's hand as she wanted to walk out of the room with her siblings.

"I've heard about you. the crazy, impulsive vampire in love with the doppelgänger. I knew you would try to stop me.

"The nice thing about werewolves is they tend to travel in packs." Klaus spoke as he closed his laptop and threw the phone to Damon.

"Jules."

"When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse you learn a thing or two. First rule: Always have a backup. Backup werewolf, backup witch-"

"Backup vampire." Damon finished. 

"I've got that covered too." Klaus spoke, before snapping Damon's neck.

"Come on, my angel. We've got a sacrifice to get to." He said offering his hand. 

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 2081

Posted: October 29, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

692K 15.3K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† - ?? ) ( ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’™ ๏ฟฝ...
50.1K 1.4K 33
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ...
19.6K 818 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
73.7K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...