" ๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ "

By IHAVE_CUME

เฉˆโ™กหณโžฅ " ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. "โ˜† ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜™๐˜œ๐˜›๐˜–:๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โžฃ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™€... More

READ BEFORE READING!
๐‚๐‘๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
epigraph
introduction!

prologue

44 2 3
By IHAVE_CUME

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

BEGINNING:
A new path

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

THE ONCE BLUE SKY WAS NOW COVERED WITH DARK CLOUDS THAT COVERED THE SHINING SUN.

Her onyx eyes stared empty at the sky. Nothing could be seen shining in her eyes except it was empty and full of, hatred.

A bird was flying above,  circling around her lying figure who had no motive to even get up from the dirty ground. It caws from above as if mocking her that it was flying freely. Mocking her that it had more freedom. She inspected the bird that had black feathers, and she confirmed it was a crow.

She maybe thought that it was trying to find a place it could hide before it rained, but not before mocking her and flew away as if not caring.

Though, she could only stare at the sky it once flew as the smell of blood came running through her nose. The smell made her want to puke and throw up. The smell of her blood and the ones she killed made her want to run away and never turn back.

She could only glance around, all she could see was blood and destroyed debris around that was the cause of the battle she was in.

She could see a lying figure far away from her, before turning her head to the side as she glanced at the person whom she killed.

The person whom she was supposed to despise, the person who separated her from her own family.

But yet, she couldn't bring herself to hate him, after all, he was the one who took care of her. The one who she considers as her friend, a brother, a father, and her family. He was the one who took care of her despite he was the one who took everything from her.

She understands him, it was an order from the man whom she truly hates. The man who had the idea of taking her away from her parents. The man who was a coward that she easily killed. It was a man who was envious of her biological father, he knew he couldn't beat him so he instead kidnapped his daughter; separating them away.

She was locked away because of him, she didn't know much of the outside world because of him. He experimented on her for hours until she could no longer walk, her only family whom she considered could only watch from the sidelines.

She developed trauma because of him and his cruel acts, resulting in unlocking something from her clan. The famous sharingan of the UCHIHAS.

She unlocked it from a very young age, the moment she realized how cruel the world around her is. Mind you she was just merely 5 years old, the age she unlocked her sharinggan.

After she got the sharinggan, her brother trained her hard. He trained her all the things she needed to know, all the ninja stuff she needed to know before she could ever one day step outside of their hellhole.

And she finally stepped outside, she was finally, FREE. She was finally free as a bird, but she couldn't consider herself free if she hadn't yet found her parents. She yearned for their love, so she made it her main goal to find them.

She looked at the man she killed, his face looked so peaceful as if he didn't regret being killed by her hands. The one whom he considers his sister, the one who made him genuinely happy.

She looked down and saw their hands intertwined, as if it was his final wish to hold her hand before they were gonna be separated from each other forever.

Her eyes visibly soften,  before sitting up and slowly taking her hands away from him.

She sat up and inspected her clothing, It was ripped and she hoped she could find one of her spare clothes from under the debris.

She stood up slowly before her eyes inspected the things around her. She walked slowly to the figure that was lying lifeless As she looked down at it, not once did she regret killing this man. He deserved it.

Then it started to rain, as she looked up and saw the sky was more dark than before. It was raining heavily but she didn't care.

It was as if the sky was crying for her.

She once again looked down at the man in front of her, as the corner of her mouth twitched.

It was funny.

It was funny that a mere 12-year-old killed him.

The man who claims himself one of the strongest ninjas, the one who envied her father, the man who made her turn out like this, was easily killed by her hands.

She didn't regret it, she enjoyed watching his face from the torture she did to him. The way his eyes were wide and his mouth opened, he was screaming for his life but yet no one couldn't hear. She killed all of his followers, no one heard his screams because their hideout was hidden deeply in a forest. The way he was begging her to spare him was so hilarious to her that it made her laugh. The way he was begging at a 12-year-old was amusing to her eyes.  The way he tried to run but she just slashed his back which made him screech and fall on the floor helplessly.

It was an amazing sight for her.

Though, her entertainment had to last as he died so quickly right there. What a coward. A weakling.

She just 'tch' and walks on his body, not caring about the cruel man lying lifeless as his eyes were pure white and his mouth opened as blood dripped, while his whole body was covered in blood.

She walked over to him as she found herself clothing she could wear and shelter she could hide in before burying the body of her brother,  to pay respect for him and thank him for the things he did for her.

Thanking him for receiving her MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was already morning when the rain had stopped, and it was the perfect time to bury her brother.

She clasped her hand together as she prayed that her brother would be happy where he was right now, and hoped he could watch over him while she was in her travels.

She didn't bury the man she hated, so she just let his body rot and let the birds or worms eat his boy. She didn't care anyway.

She finally was done with her prayers and slowly put her hands down, looking at the grave of her brother.

The sun was shining brightly, as a new journey awaited her.

She already knows where her parents resided as she remembered the words her brother said before he died in front of her.

" Your parents... live in the l..land of fire...the village hidden in the leaves..if you can't find them, ask the current Hokage for their names...I already know you know their names but...It's Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Sakura...I hope you'll love them...Please, live the childhood you never had...and be happy...alright? " His voice rang into her mind as she nodded.

She needed to start her travels now because of how far the land of fire was from their hideout.

She quickly looked at her stuff before bowing to the grave of her brother.

" I'll... get going now,  brother. " She spoke one last time before starting her journey, jumping from tree to tree as she had now one goal in mind.

' Wait for me, Mom, Dad. I'll be home soon..!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...