CRUEL OBSESSION

By fanta_cywritrrrr

⚠warning sometimes people get obsessed with things or with their loved ones that they forget that they have... More

2⃣💜
3⃣💚
4⃣💙
5⃣💛
6⃣🧡
7⃣🤎
8⃣💙
9⃣💔
1⃣0⃣🧡
1⃣1⃣💔
1⃣2⃣🤎
1⃣3⃣🧡
1️⃣4️⃣❣
1️⃣5️⃣💕
1️⃣6️⃣💗
Author's note..
1️⃣7️⃣💕
1️⃣8️⃣💝
1⃣9⃣💟
2️⃣0️⃣💜
2️⃣1️⃣💞
2️⃣2️⃣💙
2️⃣3️⃣❣

1️⃣❤

1.1K 23 4
By fanta_cywritrrrr

Taehyung and Jungkook was dating on dating app for a long time..

As they are so busy in their work they only get time to chat with each other at late night but they are really close by now..

They just saw each other on video call and pictures.. Never in real..

Jungkook is CEO of Jeon corporation and Taehyung is working in one of the famous company as a event manager..

So both of them are really busy persons..

After 6 months of dating online they decided to meet somewhere so they can know about eachother nicely...

They decided to meet far from the city...

Jungkook send address to taehyung and taehyung liked his choice..

They decided a day to meet because they have to plan when they are free..

Jungkook reach to the place and now waiting for tae.. He is very nervous as he never date anyone before.. He only prefer one night stands for his physical needs but never liked anyone like he like tae..

The boy looks so gorgeous in the picture now he will meet him in person he is also so exited..

(Jungkook's look)

He was looking so dominant as his attire blowing fire 🔥 more..

He heared footateps and he turned to look at person he got shocked looking at the person who is his dream boy.. He only imagine tae in his dreams but now he is standing in front of him..

(Tae's look.. Ohh mah.. He is so hot 🥵)

Jungkook literally drool over him but he control himself for not looking all pervert..

He approach tae slowly both of them smile at each other..

"Hii.. " Jungkook said with smile and pass small bucket of flowers to tae..

"Thanks" Tae said shyly and take the bucket..

"You look more beautiful in real... " Jungkook said looking at the beauty.. Tae blush at the compliment...

"Why are you so shy tae.. We are not talking for the first time" Jungkook said while holding tae's free hand..

"Yes kook but.. It's new for me and we are meeting in real for the first time so... I'm little shy.. " Tae said while looking at jungkook.. And he nodded..

"So where you want to go tae.. Because I didn't decided" Jungkook said..

"I don't know where to go kook.. I'll come wherever you take me" Tae said with big smile and jungkook just want to kiss those lips so bad but unfortunately he can't (poor koo)

"Hmm ok then.. I'll take you to the best place and I'm sure you will like it.. " Jungkook said..

"Hmm.. Then let's go" Tae said and they walk to the car.. Jungkook open the door for tae like gentlemen and place the flower bucket in back seat..

Jungkook seat on driving seat and he drove of the car where he wanna take tae..

Tae smile not leaving his lips... He is so happy today he is going to enjoy..

Jungkook taking small glancis from tae who is busy to admire beauty of the nature and sun set time.. Sky is all yellow and orange colore and birds are going to their home.. Soft winds kissing his hair and cheeks but his cheeks colored red when he realize that jungkook is looking at him with love...

He also smile at him.. Jungkook place his hand on tae's and intertwined their hand then his take his hand to his lips and softly kiss his back of the hand.. They are feeling comfortable now..

"Kook when we reach there? "

"Just in 5 minutes now" Jungkook said..

Tae huff at that.. And jungkook smile at the cute baby..

Jungkook stop his car in front of one of the tree and he come out of the car and open tae's side door and tell him to come out.. Tae get confused that why jungkook is telling him to come out and even at this forest but he come out..

"Jungkook why are we here.. Here is all dark " Tae said little scared..

"Don't be scare tae.. You will see.. Let's go" Jungkook forward his hand for tae to hold.. Tae hold his hand and they start to walk.. After 2 or three minutes tae saw beautiful lighting in a way and then he saw this. ⬇️
⬇️

It's a front view.. (Credit go to right ful owener)

(Back side 😍.. I wish I could spend only one day in this house... 😌)

Tae's eyes widen in shock that in this dark forest how can this house be this beautiful..

"What is this kook? " Tae asked jungkook looking at him with wide eyes..

Jungkook fell in love with tae again and again and now he fall for his beautiful big eyes.. He hold tae with his arms on his shoulders..

This house is little inside of the forest so it's really hard to imagine this type of beautiful house inside of forest..

"This is where I want to come with someone special... " Jungkook said while looking at tae.. And now tae turn his face to look at jungkook but as they are standing so close their faces are so close..

Their first eye lock and that is so beautiful.. In little dim yellow lights their faces are shining also both of them blushing when they realize the closeness.. They averted their eyes to other side.

"Umm kook i-i want to see this house.. Can you show me? " Tae said little shuttering..

Jungkook smile and nodded..

They hold hands and jungkook show the house to tae and tae was like.. "Ohh.. Wow.. It's beautiful.. " Everytime jungkook show the places in th house...

Now they are sitting on the back side of the house where is special sitting place in front of the pool..

They are drinking vine while talking..

"Tae I want to ask you something " Jungkook said while looking at tae's eyes deeply.. Tae smile also looking at jungkook and nodded.. Jungkook smile and kneel down in front of tae..

Tae widen his eyes...

"K-kook what are you-"

"Shhh" Jungkook cut him off and take tae's both hands in his..

"Tae I have never feel this what I'm feeling now.. Because I never wanted to.. I mate so many girls in my life but i never got interested in any.. But when we first time chat with each other I feel connection and a beautiful connection.. I have never felt this before like I feel with you.. Whenever I was feeling bad you were the one who lightnen my mood.. Always be there for me not physically but mentally.. And I'm so so thankful to you...tae i want to ask you that will you be my boyfriend? " Jungkook asked with so much love in his eyes..

Tae's eyes full of tears and one of drop fall on his rosey cheek he nodded smiling fully.. Jungkook smile widely and take out little box from his pocket he open that for tae and when tae look at the thing in the box he cover his mouth with his palms..

"J-jungkook.. There is no need-"

"Shhh..its my first gift for you and it's just starting baby.. Please accept this.. " Jungkook said forwarding the box to tae..

There is beautiful necklace just like tae..

(The necklace which means infinite)

Tae look at the necklace and give the box to the jungkook and turn his body other side jungkook God confused..

"Now make me wear this" Tae said and jungkook smile and make tae wear that...

Tae again turned and smile..

"Beautiful" The words sleep from jungkook's mouth.. Tae look at him with love filled eyes as he is feeling also same as jungkook..

Jungkook kiss on tae's forehead tae close his eyes in pure bliss..

Then jungkook cup tae's cheeks...

"Tae.. Look at me" Jungkook said in low voice and that make tae's heartbeat fasten... He slowly open his eyes and look at jungkook..

"Jungkook.. You know.. You are the first person that I'm feeling strange with.. I want to spend more time with you... I don't know that how much time we will get together but this time it's feeling so good with you.. Thank you for making me feel special"

"No need to thank me tae.. Feelings are mutual.. " Jungkook's eyes staring at tae's but after a moment his eyes went to the glossy natural red lips.. He stare at there and then again in his eyes... Asking for permission..

Tae nodded little and he slowely lean for the kiss.. They kissed slowly at first but after sometime tue kiss turned in make out..

Their lips moving in sync.. Licking each other's lips.. Tongues fighting for dominance.. Biting each other's lips.. They are so in a kiss that they didn't realized that when jungkook sit on the bench and he pull tae on his lap.. Tae's legs are around jungkook's torso and hands locking his neck to pull him more closer.. Jungkook's hands roaming around tae's smooth and little waist..

They kissed like God knows how long but they broke the kiss with smooch and huffing hard..

Smiling.. Closing eyes as the feeling of each other's mouth is just euphoric..

How was this part.. Comment please..

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 259 38
" I know I don't deserve you..." he looked at her with watery eyes , his state miserable...broken she never expected to see him like this .. her he...
267K 17.4K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
12.2K 313 14
"W-what are you doing?"-KTH "Making love to you, babyboy." -JJK Taekook oneshots~obsession~smut~fluff~manipulation My book got deleted so I'm uploadi...
122K 2.5K 38
"Remember now you are stuck with me" . . . . . . . . . "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!?!?!?" . . . . . . . . . "Because you made me want you...