You said you wouldn't

By _strawbx

The person I've dedicated my whole life to was standing in front of me holding his mistress's hand asking me... More

Prologue 1.
Prologue 2.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33.1

6.1K 207 67
By _strawbx

Continuation of last chapter

Her :

"The court attorneys will definitely find her"

"God!"
Screaming in frustration she took her head in her hands as she recalled that day.

She hated how Andrew was filing for a divorce not because he wanted to, but just for the sake of seeing her again.

She looked around the cold bedroom.

Her sister's bedroom.

But it was hers now right?

Well it looked like it was definitely hers.

But hers only.

There was no Andrew .

Andrew didn't hold her like he must have held Sia.

He didn't cuddle with her till she felt asleep.

He hardly cared if she was asleep. He was always thinking about Sia.

Always.

She didn't get it. How would she?

This is the same man who kicked his wife out.

For her.

He did it for her.

But now it looked like as if he regretted his decision.

Andrew missed Sia.

He missed his wife.

That was very evident.

Oh and it hurt her.

Hurt her bad and it only sped up the tears flowing from her whatsoever beautiful brown eyes.

She did not want to cry.
No.
She knew better than to cry.
Better than to behave like Sia.
But she couldn't stop.

Sobbing in her sister's bedroom, on her sister's marital bed.

Sobbing hysterically till she fell into a deep slumber.

**

She was again woken up by the same annoying noise .

Her eyes fluttered open but she couldn't keep them open. Her head ached as if someone was hitting it with a hammer continuously.

That's what happens when you fall asleep crying.

Extending her arm towards the noise , she felt a metal device near Andrew's pillow.

Realising Andrew has left his phone, she quickly sat up.

"Ugh" Groaning as her head hurt some more, she pushed her messy brunette locks out of her face, trying to look at the screen.

It was an unsaved number.

She felt hesitant about picking it up.
Glancing at the time displaying at the top corner of the screen she realised it was now morning and whoever called might be related to his work.

So she picked it up.

"Andrew's Cell" She said, doubtful about what to say

"Um hello" A worried voice replied. It was a man but who ? she wasn't aware.
Before she could ask who it was , the voice continued

"Ma'am we are calling to inform you that Andrew has been injured and is currently getting treated by the doctors"

"What!  She yelled in shock

" What? How? When?! Oh my god is he fine?! " She panicked, getting out of the bed and rushing towards the closet. 

She was definitely worried about him . He was with her not more than 5 hours ago.

"Yes ma'am, he is fine. He just got into a um- a little fight" The person on the other hand explained

"What? A fight? With who godamn it! " She was scared would be an understatement.

She didn't know what to do in a situation like this.
She didn't know how to act or behave.
Except that she had to go to Andrew right now.
She put the phone on speaker and put it on the nearby shelf as she rushed getting ready in the closet.

Grabbing any piece of clothing she got her hand on.

"Ma'am you don't need to panic. You should come and meet him. He's here at the Boston City Hospital"

"Boston?! Why is he in Boston?! What the fuck! " She yelled more to herself than to anyone else.

She couldn't gather her head around the situation.

It was all very messed up.

"He came to - " The other person tried explaining but she cut him off

"Nevermind , I'll be there asap" She said as she ended the call and rushed to get out of the house .

The drive to the hospital was not easy .
Not only she was driving to some place she's never been before but also the thoughts of Andrew being hurt were too much.

She did not know what happened.

And why was he in another city?

Did he find Sia?

Or worse

Is - is he cheating?

No, her Andrew would never do that.

Not to her at least.

Her mind refused to let go of such horrifying thoughts , no matter how how she tried.

Andrew being okay should be her first priority right now.

Her messing up the turns on the way did help her to focus on the road more than the uneven thoughts.

Before finally, she was at the hospital.

Rushing to the reception, still trying to catch her breath, she inquired about her lover

"I-I got a call. Andrew.. Andrew is here? He got into some sort of fight"

The receptionist looked up at her from her rimmed glasses and told her he was on the first floor, emergency ward.

She was pacing fast towards the elevator before it binged open and the person that came out of it made her instantly halt.

She couldn't believe it.

Sia.

Why was she here?

It looked like she was somewhat hurt too.

Her face was pale and she still had that glucose drop tape on her hands.

She couldn't believe her eyes.

Is this why Andrew was here .

Was he here for her?

Her heart dropped.

No.

Andrew couldn't go back to Sia.

No.

But he wasn't anywhere near to be seen.

Is this all a big coincidence?

Chances were too low.

She couldn't contemplate what was happening. It was all too confusing.

She gazed at people who were with her.

A elderly woman who held Sia's hands Protectively in hers. A younger woman who was exceptionally pretty walking with them.
Her worry for Sia cleary visible on her face.

But what surprised her the most was not these women.

It was the man walking behind these three women.

A very good looking man indeed.

All of them almost looked like a small happy family.

What the fuck was going on?

Who are these people? And why is Sia with them?

Her worry was converted into pure confusion. She barely remembered she was here not for Sia but for Andrew.

Her eyes followed the group of people walking out of hospital till they were out from the gates and she couldn't see them anymore.

Without giving a thought to Andrew, she has turned back to the receptionist.

"Excuse me? "

The receptionist looked up. Her expressions annoyed when she saw her again.

"Why was she here? Is she okay? "

The receptionist raised her eyebrow

"Ma'am I cannot give you information about other patients. That's against our policy"

She closed her eyes in frustration before taking a deep breath and finally admitting

"That is my sister Sia Singh. I have all the rights to know about her health"

The receptionist was doubtful about how this woman could claim to be the sister of some other patient when she came in for someone else in the first place.

But after examining the expression of the girl in front of her she could tell she wasn't lying.

So although it wasn't her job, she gave her the necessary information

"Miss Sia went in emergency last night for miscarriage"

Her heart dropped.

She was pregnant?

Her sister was pregnant when she had her kicked out of her own house.

Her hands flew to her mouth as she stumbled a bit backwards

"Oh my god"

Her eyes filled with tears on their own she quickly turned around and rushed to get to Andrew.

Sia was carrying Andrew's baby?

Does he know?

Is this why he was here?

Is he gonna go back to her now?

She should be worried about her sister going through a miscarriage right after a heartbreak  but she couldn't help but worry about her own self.

What if Andrew leaves her to be with Sia again.

What if he calls whatever they had a mistake and go back to his wife?

No.

This can't happen.

Andrew may used to be Sia's husband.

But he was hers now.

She frantically paced in  the emergency corridor looking into each room trying to get to him.

Untill finally she found him in the second last one.

"Andrew!" She exclaimed in relief

He was seated on the bed looking down.

He looked up at her on hearing his name.

There at the doorframe stood his lover.

She ran towards him, engulfing him in a bear hug. Thanking God he was okay.

"Oh my god what happened! "

She asked as she sat down in front of him, taking his hands in her own looking in his eyes with her worried ones.

He looked back at her blanky waiting for a moment before answering

"Sia was here" He shrugged

Her heart dropped.

"And? " She forced him to continue

"The hospital called me because I'm still her emergency contact " He explained before slipping his hands from her and moving further up in the bed before lying down.

She was hurt . She came running to him at this time from another city and he was giving her this distant attitude.

Why? She didn't know? But pushing aside her hurt , she asked him again.

"But how did you get hurt? The doctor said you got into a fight ? And with whom anyway? "

She kind of guessed it must be the guy walking with Sia. His clothes did look kind of thrashed but she didn't want to tell him that she saw her.

"Sia's landlord" He replied before covering his eyes with his arm and pretending to be trying to sleep.

"Oh"

She responded completely disheartened. She could not take this anymore.

She did not deserve this.

What happened?

Why was he behaving like this?

"You take rest, I'll go talk to the doctor" She muttered before she stood up and went away.

Andrew did feel a little disappointed when he realised it was his wife's baby sister taking care of him and making sure he was okay.

And not his wife instead.

And somewhere somehow even she was aware of it.

***************************************

The much awaited chapter is finally here.

The sister's pov.

I hope you liked this.

Please vote, comment and share

Thank you so much for waiting and giving this story so much love

I'm grateful to each one of you

Ilysm

Bbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
6.7K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...
165K 5.7K 20
Loving Alek came easily. Being indifferent to him was the hard part. If I wanted any chance of surviving this breakup, I needed to get my acting ski...