THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

נכתב על ידי thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... עוד

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 22 | MISSING YOU

8.5K 514 143
נכתב על ידי thvfiqz

"All the business tycoons have been invited to the company party." Secretary Wang said to you as you nodded with your lips pressed together before replying, "Okay, Mr. Wang. Keep an eye on the preparations."

He nodded, "Yes, Mrs. Kim." Before he stepped out of your cabin as you leaned back in your chair. With a light sigh, you closed your eyes and rested your nape on the chair's headrest.

Taehyung's visage came into your view as you reminisced the night when he was just an inch away from you his sentence looped in your head, "Just an inch closer and you will lose your first kiss to me."

You let out a heavy breath as your heart was racing at a higher pace while you could still feel his breath trickling down your chin and neck making you gulp down a lump in your arid throat as you parted your lips before licking onto your lower one with your tongue.

Almost ten days wafted in the air like a scent yet still, that night is fresh in your mind as if it happened just yesterday, "It was something I couldn't forget. I remember every detail of his visage. From the dark sanity orbs, he was gazing down at me and how his petals parted while he whispered that sentence aligning his lips with mine."

You took a long breath before opening your eyes, leisurely. Clamping your lower lip with your teeth, "What is happening to me? Why am I unable to forget that night? I don't like it when he... he flirts with me. Then why can't I feel angry?" You thought.

Stretching your hand over to your visage, you softly rubbed your eyes which were worn out from watching the bright screen of the laptop all day long. "Y/n, Stop thinking about him." You soliloquy, declared.

"He is just like that. We haven't even talked much after that night. If he doesn't want to talk to me then why would I? Do I want to talk to him? Why would I? I don't!" You stated to yourself.

Blinking a couple of times you were clearing blurry vision when you heard a voice, "Talking about me, Kitty?" Your heart skyrocketed as it skipped a beat when you looked in the direction of the voice coming with your enlarged and befuddled orbs.

Your heart was hammering inside your chest when his view came into your eyeshot, and your lips were parted when you stammered, "Taehyung..." His name came out as a whisper while he was standing at the glazed door of your cabin.

With his hands folded over his chest, he was leaning against the glazed door while he had crossed the tip of his right foot beside the left one, which was on the floor.

You scrutinized his clothes as he was donned in a gray suit jacket with a sky blue shirt tucked inside a gray pants.

Complementing the outfit with walnut-colored oxford shoes, you traced back to his visage while your eyes locked with his as he was already gazing at you. Watching your every movement, how your eyes traced each and everything about him.

He traced your pearly white satin top which was ornamenting your skin before tracing your neck as you gulped down a lump in your throat.

Making his way up to your visage, he watched you biting your lower lip with your teeth and gazed back into your orbs.

The amber rays of the lamps and lights were illuminating the cabin while the moonlight was filtering through the glass panes before he balanced himself on his feet and started making his way near you.

"What... what are you doing here?" You asked, not breaking your eye contact with him as he slid one of his hands inside the pocket of his pants as you watched him stepping up the stairs towards your desk.

You gulped down as you heard him say, "You were so mesmerized thinking of me that you forgot about our meeting." He declared as you took a glance at the wall clock hung on the front wall, Half past eight.

Taehyung stood across your desk as you gazed up at him before asking, "I was not thinking about you and as far as I know, our meeting got canceled." You declared with your heart hammering against your ribcage.

He raised one of his brows as he leaned in across the table before propping one of his palms on the periphery of the desk.

You scrutinized his gestures as his chest bobbed leisurely, "That was because I got some work but that's not important anymore." You raised one of your brows as you leaned in near him, aligning your visage with his, "How come it is not important anymore?"

"Cause I was f*cking missing you. I don't know why but I did and this isn't me. I thought that it would be easy to stay away from you but it is not. Whenever I am away from you it feels like... a part of me is missing. I can't do this anymore." He thought.

Taehyung clicked his tongue before licking his lower lip, "I have my reasons." He declared to your question as you sighed, "But it's late. We can discuss it tomorrow. All the employees are off for today and, so am I." You said raising your feet from the chair as he scrutinized your movements.

He raised one of his brows as he watched you taking hold of your coat which was hung on the backrest of the chair and taking a few steps, walking past him while he thought of an excuse as he announced, "I am not free tomorrow."

You crumpled your brows as you halted over your steps before saying, "Then let's do it the day after tomorrow." You were about to take a step when you sensed a warm grip on your wrist making your heart race up with just his touch.

Your breath hitched knowing what just happened as you gazed before yourself at the door before blinking twice before you heard his octave's deep voice, "Let's do it today." You closed your eyes and gulped down a lump in your throat.

Biting down onto your lower lip you leisurely turned around and looked straight into his orbs while he was already looking at you, holding your hand, softly yet firmly.

Wiggling your orbs from his hold and back into his orbs as his expressions weren't vacant like usual.

You could sense his dark orbs which had a glimmer at the fringe and how he wanted you to be there with him. His cocoa orbs were radiating the desire and fancy for you to stay there.

Your heart skyrocketed as he slid his hand to your palm before holding onto your fingers.

You could feel a herd of elephants jumping inside your stomach before he pulled you lightly toward him.

You took a step near him in reflex while gazing into his eyes all this while. You licked your lower lip while biting on it onto the fringe.

Wiggling his orbs from your petals and back to your hazel orbs, shimmering under the amber rays of the lamp. "Okay, let's have a discussion then." You declared as he raised his eyebrow, nodding lightly.

"What has happened to him? He is acting differently as usual." Taehyung stared back into your orbs as you gazed down at your and his hand before sliding it out of his grip, "Grab a seat." You said as he dragged one of the chairs beside the one on which you were sitting, priorly.

You watched him in befuddlement while furrowing your brows before asking, "What are you doing?" You gazed up at him as he said, "I didn't bring my laptop." You blinked with your lips parted as you asked, "Did you really come for the discussion without your laptop and documents?"

You raised one of your eyebrows as he cleared his throat while placing his fist in front of his mouth, "I came in a hurry." He muttered looking somewhere else as you let out a huff before rolling your eyes at him making him raise one of his eyebrows at you.

You were about to take a seat on your chair when you sensed his grip on your shoulder before he twirled you around as a squeal left your mouth while the back of your thighs collided with the desk. You opened your clenched shut eyes which met his dark gaze.

Your chest bobbed up and down at an uneven pace as he stared down at you before you muttered, "What was that for-" He interrupted you in between, "Don't ever roll your eyes at me." He declared while standing before you, just an inch away.

You leaned back, propping your palms on the periphery of the table while your heart was hammering inside your rib cage but you didn't let it overtake your confidence.

Summoning all the courage you said, "And what if I do?" Looking down on his chest hindering under his suit jacket.

You gulped down while he traced down your neck before gazing back into your orbs before he leaned in, placing his hand on either side of you on the desk.

His breath trickled down your lips and chin as you could feel your throat burning up with the propinquity you both were sharing.

"Let go of me." You asked as your breath hitched while he was leaning near you before he glided his hand onto your waist and pulled you toward himself.

You could feel your adrenaline gushing while his large palm on your back was doing things to me.

Shivers ran down your spine as you stammered as you took in a deep breath before you heard his sonorous voice in the serene atmosphere, "Look into my eyes and say it." He declared while gazing down into your orbs as you had your hands rested over his sturdy chest.

Waiting for you to gaze back into his orbs as he leisurely elongated his other hand to your neck, the tip of his index finger skimmed your warm skin making you close your eyes.

You clamped onto your lower lip within your teeth before gulping down again.

Your chest was heating up and your stomach churned just with his slight touch over your skin.

Feeling his touch, skimming up to your chin before propping his index finger under your chin and pulling it up to make you look at him.

Your hazel orbs came into his view as you opened them, reluctantly. "Say it while looking into my eyes." He declared, gazing down at you as you could feel his chest against yours as your heart was hammering against yours.

"Let... Let me-" You stammered as he interrupted, "Yeah, say it if you really mean it." He declared while feeling your heartbeat against his chest, "I know you really don't want me to let you go. I just know by looking into your eyes. They say it all."

If you ask, I would be yours by mind and
with all my heart.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.5K 56
Taehyung took me in his room and pinned me on the wall. "you are getting thin" He said as he came closer, Is this a dream Oh my god. He came imposs...
373K 12.7K 24
#1 btsjhope out of 24.8k stories #2 fanfiction- out of 1.39M Stories #2 Btsarmy- out of 30.5k Stories #3 taehyung- out of 176k Stories #13 love...
127K 6.4K 34
Taehyung deeply exhaled before declaring, "Don't expect anything from this marriage. It would just be two beings living in a residence." Taehyung loc...