Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

By samm1-

๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... More

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

18. She looks perfect, like always

442 10 138
By samm1-

❤︎

Antonella's P.O.V.

"ANTONELLA?!" Fuck. We both pulled away looking panicked. I couldn't recognize the voice very well so I didn't know who it was.

"Antonella?!" The person said getting closer. They then turned towards our way. Turns out it was just Diego.

"Hi diego! What's up?"

"I couldn't find Valentina so I came looking for you cause I think Kevin already drank a lot, he's crying right now."

"He's what?!"

"Yeah, I don't know he said some stuff like "I fucking hate myself." and you know."  I now had a frown on my face.

"Yeah I know right? So I didn't know what to do since I couldn't find Vale so know that I found you, you go talk to kevin and try to get him out of here and i'll go look for Vale." He said.

"Alright let's go." Then we all went inside. Diego told me where Kevin was so I found him at the bar, his face slumped onto the table and had a beer in his hand crying.

I quickly ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"What happened Kevin?!" I asked him.

"Does Valentina even like me?!"

"Of course she does, now tell me what happened." He then pointed towards Valentina who was kissing some random ass guy. What the fuck?!

"I'm so sorry Kevin, but please don't say that you hate yourself."

"But it's true! If I wasn't so scared that could've been me, not that ugly ass guy!" He said crying even more now.

"Give me your beer bottle." He gave me a stare. "Now." He then gave it to me.

"No more beer for you, now let's go outside yeah?" He nodded but since he was drunk he couldn't walk well so me and Pablo had to help him. We left the club and got him into the car. I then asked Pablo to go and get Pedri and Mercedes from inside and bring them to the car. He did what I said and left.

I then saw Diego outside with Valentina, it looked like he was yelling at her or something, he then opened the car door, sat her in a seat and went into the drivers seat.

"Soo... what were you and Gavi doing outside."

"Nothing, I was just teaching him how to dance huapango."

"Mhm, y'all kinda seemed too close to be dancing huapango."

"Shut up Diego, you would do the same a few years ago." That shut him up real quick.

"I don't get what you see in that guy."

"I don't like him."

"Antonella don't act dumb, even if you like him just a little that still means something, and you clearly have atleast a few feelings for him."

"Well...what if I do." His eyes got big quickly.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Your being serious right?!"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked clearly confused.

"I don't know. Well anyway just so you know if he ever does anything to you just let me know and i'll beat his ass up." He said with a smile.

"Thanks but I don't think that's gonna happen."

"Well whatever. Oh shit, ya think Kevin and Vale will remember this?"

"Eh I don't think so, I actually think their asleep. Anyway, do you know exactly what happened?"

"Well I asked Valentina and she said that she was dancing with Kevin but then he went to the bathroom and then this random guy if she wanted to dance with him and then she just agreed, she then said she didn't know what happens and the guy just kissed her, but she didn't kiss back but from Kevin's angle I guess it probably did."

"Ohh, well that makes more sense."

"Yeah, What the fuck is taking Gavi so long?!"

"Be patient, I sent him in there too look for two people who could possibly be very drunk."

"Fine, wanna play some music?" He said while turning on the car.

"Sure." I said while connecting my phone to the radio and started playing "Flawless." By the neighborhood.

Diego noticed what song it was and staring singing to it.

"Your a doll, you are flawless. But I just can't wait for love to destroy us, I just can't wait love!"

"So she put his heart in a bag, he wouldn't ask for it back. He didn't want her to cry, she didn't want to be sad, she said you better not leave me, that shit will be fucked for days and weeks and months but.." I sang.

"I fell in love today, there arnt any words that you can say that could ever get my mind to change, she's enough for me, she's in love with me!" We both sang. We kept on singing to the lyrics until Pablo finally came back with the other two. He got them in the car and then Diego started driving.

Gavi's P.O.V.

"So Princesa Antonella..." I said while grabbing her hand and giving her a spin. She looked very beautiful, like always. She is wearing a white and yellow sundress and has her hair up in a ponytail.

"...Where are we going first?" I asked her.

"Hmm...oh right! This way." She said grabbing my hand and leading the way.

"So I was thinking, since Yarelis dress is red and the decorations are white, red and gold maybe we should wear black, is that fine with you?"

"Of course." After a few minutes of walking we finally made it to some stores. We entered the first on and greeted the worker at the front.

"Alright so you can choose my outfit." I told her. She squealed and said. "Alright give me a moment, i'll be right back." Then she left. I sat down on a bench that they had inside and observed Antonella. She looks perfect, like always. She looks very happy today which i'm glad that she is. Her smile looks so cute, her right dimple showing up more than her left, her eyes, like I said before are like two pools of hunny. Her face looks so beautiful, even if she doesn't think so it does. Everything about her is perfect.

"Pablo, come here!" She yelled. I got up from the bench and went over to where she was at.

"Alright go try this on." She said handing me some baggy jeans, a black button up, a belt and some boots. I changed into what she gave me and went out the dressing room.

"Do a little spin." She said. While I did the spin she started laughing, I love hearing her laugh.

"Does it look good on me?" I asked her.

"Of course it does, hold up, walk around here."

"Walk?"

"Yeah just walk, I want to see something." So I did what she said.

"Alright the boots are good. Now let's go pay." So I changed back into my regular clothes. I went over and payed for the stuff and then we left.

"Now where are we going?" I asked her.

"This one really cute shop and they have a restaurant right next to it so we can go eat!" She said excitedly.

"You act like a child, it's cute."

"It's cute or I'm cute?" She asked with a smirk.

"Both."

"Good." She said giving her beautiful smile.

"Hey, do you think Valentina and Kevin have talked yet?"

"I don't know, I actually realized that there's really nothing to talk about in a way, cause they ain't dating, so I feel like Vale can kiss anyone she wants, but if they do have something going on then yeah I bet they have, but I feel bad for kevin, I mean how old you feel if your crush kissed someone else? I would feel pretty sad if my crush did that."

"You've got a point. WAIT, YOU HAVE A CRUSH?!" I asked her.

"WHAT?! NO I DONT!" She said.

"YEAH RIGHT, YOU JUST SAID YOU DID!"

"NO I DIDNT!"

"YES, YOU JUST SAID YOU WOULD FEEL SAID IF YOUR CRUSH KISSED SOMEONE ELSE!"

"FUCK!"

"WHO IS IT?!"

"NO ONE!"

"Ugh Antonella, your no fun."

"And your so boring." I gasped at her words.

"Me?! Boring?! That's all you."

"Alright then when I leave you here alone in the middle of this place that you don't know, and leave you with some random people, don't come back crying to me saying i'm not boring."

"Fineee, your not boring."

"Thank you. Now we're here!" She said while stopping. I opened the door for her then followed her inside.

"So what exactly are you gonna wear?" I asked her.

"Oh right, I'm gonna wear a black dress for the mass and then later during the party i'm gonna wear jeans, a shirt and some boots just like you."

"Alright, let's go look for a dress." After looking around for what seemed like an hour and showing each other dresses and her trying them on, we finally found the perfect dress for her.

She exited the dressing room and showed me the dress. She did a little spin and I was speechless. She looks amazing in the dress, like if she really was a princes-

"Pablo?"

"Oh shit sorry, it looks amazing on you." I told her.

"Really?"

"Duh, anything you wear looks amazing on you."

"Thank you." She said while blushing.

"Alright, go change back into your other dress and we'll look for your other outfit." She did what I said and we found her other outfit and went to pay.

"El total es ***." ("The total is ***.) The worker said. Antonella looked in her purse getting her card out but I already had my card in my hand so I beat her to it.

"Gavi! Why did you do that?!"

"Cause I can."

"You shouldn't have done that."

"But I did anyways." I said while getting the receipt from the lady working here.

"Muchas gracias señora!" ("Thank you ma'am.") I told the lady.

"De nada, que tengan un buen día!" (Your welcome, have a nice day!") While on our way out I saw this beautiful silvery dress and immediately thought of this event coming up. I quickly took a picture of the name of the shop and caught up with Antonella.

I can't wait to see her in that dress.

Antonella's P.O.V.

"Soo, when am I gonna met your sister?" I asked Pablo while he was eating. He was eating some good ass looking tacos.

"Soon."

"When is that?! I wanna met herrr."

"You obviously can't meet her right now, just know it's soon."

"Is she coming to my party?"

"Can't say." He said while taking another bite of his good looking tacos.

"GAVI! Please tell me!"

"No."

"Fine, but can I get a bite of your tacos?"

"No, you haven't finished your burrito."

"But your tacos look way more better than this burrito! Please?!"

"Ugh, finee."

"YAY!" I said while grabbing his taco and taking a bite.

"Just like I suspected... It turned out delicious."

"Great now give me my taco back."

"Fine." I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"Eat your burrito so we can get ice cream after.

"Nah."

"Antonella, you haven't eaten all day." Whoopsies. "Ugh, here we'll switch." He said while taking my plate and replacing it with his. I looked at him kinda shocked. I could feel my eyes watering.

"What? Did you really want those tacos?" He asked me laughing.

"No, it's nothing." I said while laughing.

Thank you Pablo.

@pablogavi

○●

I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week🗣️‼️
tagged: @anto_ochoa

Liked by: anto_ochoa, pedri, valentina_gar, kevinalvarez_c, yosoy8a, aurorapaezg, ferrantorres, alejandrobalde, _rl9, diego_lainez, julian_arajo, siramartinezc, giradelz_jona and 4,301,600 others

Comments:

@anto_ochoa: HOW MANY SECRETS CAN YOU KEEP?!🔥
@pablogavi: CAUSE THERES THIS TUNE I FOUND THAT MAKES ME THINK OF YOU SOMEHOW AND I PLAY IT ON REPEAT🗣️‼️

@anto_ochoa: AHH TE QUIERO MUCHO❤️
@pablogavi: yo te quiero más♥️

@kevinalvarez_c: fuck u antonella, gavi is mine😾

@user834: WAIT SO ARE THWY DATING??
@idk: IDK BUT I HOPE SO🙏🏽

@aurorapaezg: oh i see u gavi😉
@pablogavi: girl stoppp😭

anywaysss, how'd y'all like this chapter?? also how was your day??

maybe bringing antonella to that event was a bad idea gavii....🌚

guys i literally want to cry, ealier tdy my love hannah dedicated her latest chapter to me and i literally want to cry cause that's so fucking sweet, y'all should definitely go read her book as it is SUPER amazing!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1K 53
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ? ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
142K 1.4K 50
Isla Hernรกndez takes the opportunity to spend her last summer before University visiting her uncle Xavi in Barcelona. She gets to know the team durin...
105K 996 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
19.1K 324 20
Sequel to Home Is Where The Heart Is. Part 1: Isla and Gavi make it to the 2026 World Cup where they're faced with many challenges and several strong...