[ Oblivious ]

By _velvee3

[ Host!\(^ヮ^)/ Welcome back! ] [ Host?(・・ ) ? ] A girl with a system of her own, a girl with no recollection... More

[ 2 ] 𝑺𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒐?
[ 3 ] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒕
[ 4 ] Resurfacing Memories
[ 5 ] Summoning a Dragon

[ 1 ] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒓

278 12 7
By _velvee3

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- OOC most of them are ooc

- Weird plot(obviously cuz I'm me lol)

- Random reference(you can't stop me >:))

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- Genshin Impact doesn't belongs to me

- OC's mentioned that doesn't belongs to the game belongs to me

- All references belongs to their respective owners

Author: Part of when I was creating this I feel like dying :) also there will be some hints and shiz about other nations :D

______________________

The sound of the calming waves, peaceful as it crash down the shore, a blonde male opened his eyes before immediately closing it due to the light the sun has directed towards his eyes.

Adjusting to the light, he fully opened his eyes as he sat up and looked around, 'Where...'

.

.

.

.

.

Where

.

.

.

Am I?

.

.

.

Sat down on a rock, the male tried to remember what happened, although his memories are a little blurry, he still managed to remember them.

Painful memories of their separation, tears threatening to fall as he stared at his clenched hands, anger, sadness and frustration bubbling up inside as he continued to remember.

.

.

.

Aether!

.

.

.

.

.

Eyes widening, the blonde looked around for the voice but instead found no one around him, letting out a shaky breath, clutching on his chest as tears streamed down his cheeks, 'What...'

The sound of calming waves, fishes swimming around as a figure layed down the ocean floor, eyes closed as small fishes gathered around the figure, as if waiting for the figure to wake up.

.

.

.

.

.

Your Majesty...

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N!

The fishes back off by a bit as the figure opened her eyes, staring straight at the sun from underwater, 'Soft...'

Lifting up her body, as she glanced at the fishes, a small smile on her face as one fish went up to her hand, the girl giggled at the action as she swam around with the fishes.

.

.

.

.

.

Collecting and foraging, that's what the blonde haired traveler have done for the first few days of his arrival in this unknown world, not leaving the beach incase there were danger waiting for him if he go further to the forest.

Managing to be able to find a sword, not entirely remembering what type of sword he once used before transporting in this world. Sighing to himself, he started to gaze at the sea, a habit he found after being transported here.

Suddenly he heard the sound of water splashing, turning towards the sound, he saw a white coloured thing splashing around the water before it stopped as the white coloured thing floated, quickly acting, the blonde traveler went to his camp as he took out a fishing rod, arriving back to where he saw the thing, he quickly fished it out of the water.

"Thank you for saving Paimon! Otherwise Paimon would have likely drowned." The one who calls herself Paimon said as she scratched her cheeks in embarrassment, the blonde just smiled at her.

.

.

.

.

.

Outlanders, your journey ends here!

.

.

.

.

.

The arrogation of mankind ends now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lumine!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait! Don't go! Give my sister back!

.

.

.

.

.

The blonde shuddered at the memory as he then sighed and stared at the horizon, finding the sounds of the waves calming, "How many years ago was it? I don't know..."

Glancing at his fist, he clenched it as he declared, "But I intend to find out. When I woke, I was all alone - until I met you two months ago..."

Paimon smiled nervously as she remembered the time she was saved by the golden traveler, she scratched her cheeks nervously as she chuckled awkwardly, "Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise Paimon likely would have drowned..."

Nodding to herself, "So Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!" The floating child placed her hands on her hips as the ornament on her head bounced along with her head.

The blonde just smiled at her kindness and declaration as he glanced to the horizon, "We should head off. Let's get going!" Paimon informed the blonde as she floated ahead, the boy stood up and soon followed his newfound guide.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[ Memory: Stable ]

.

.

.

.

.

[ Voice Recognition: Online ]

.

.

.

.

.

[ System Fumi: Online ]

.

.

.

.

.

[ Welcome back Host!\(^ヮ^)/ ]

.

.

.

.

.

______________________

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲!

If you're a Genshin Impact player, which twin did you pick?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 67 6
Hello! I'm Ms. ???? (I havent picked a name yet sorry TT) this is my first book/fan-fiction please give any advice or suggestions on how to improve t...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.4M 57K 109
Sometimes life changes for no reason. The interesting thing is whether these changes are good or bad. Does waking up in an unknown world with many pe...
214K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...