Healer

By PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

18.

15K 768 180
By PopDat_Sonic

"I feel like you being real fake." Dior said as she sat across from Slim.

Slim scrunched up her face, "And how is that?"

"You went off to college and got all these friends and now you acting different."

"First off the only friend I've made at school was Nyla, and if I'm acting different in anyway I'd call it growth. But I know I still treat you like my best friend."

Slim didn't like that Dior was making it seem like she was acting 'funny.'

"Okay so why you here tryna check me about the camera situation? I already explained myself to Red, and we good."

Slim hated that Red let her feel like that. Although he ended up not kicking her out, Nyla said that he was still very uncomfortable with his cousin. He just didn't know how to say it.

"Because as your friend I need to let you know that you wrong. What you did was extremely weird to your cousin and Nyla."

"Girl whatever."

Slim scoffed, "And you know he wants to stick by you because of your mom and dad.. but don't abuse that."

"Don't speak on my parents." Dior snapped.

When they were all in 7th grade, Dior's parents died in a car accident. From there, Red's mom, Dior's aunt on her dad's side, took her in.

As they grew up, Red grew to be extremely protective over her after all she'd been through.

"Dior you need to listen to me before you lose people."

"Lose who? You? Red? Girl y'all can go."

"I don't see how you can't see where you're wrong." Slim shook her head, "And I can't believe you would say some shit like that."

"Girl fuck y'all for real. I'm bout to move out the house anyway."

Slim wondered where as Dior couldn't even pay her portion of the bills with Red.

"Yup! Me and my nigga bout to be living so good." Dior boasted.

Slim sighed as she stood up from the table.

"Okay Dior, I wish you and your new man well.."

"Bitch like I said fuck you.. I came here as a courtesy to you. Don't come at me bout no shit Nyla pussy ass mad about.. I was tryna run up her bag."

"And you need to be worried about your relationship wit Cash.. watch he start to beat you how Los used to. Now you can't come running to me!"

Ignoring her, Slim just grabbed her purse and headed to the front of the restaurant.

"Ma'am are you leaving already?"

Slim looked to her waitress who was actually on the way to bring water to their table.

They hadn't even sat down long enough to order their food.

"Umm yea, thank you for taking care of us." Slim said before handing her a $50 tip.

Once she stepped outside, she didn't wait long for valet to bring her car.

"Have a good day, ma'am." The man smiled at her as he closed her door.

Slim turned her radio up before pulling off.

As she drove, she really felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest.

Dior had been her best friend for 10 years.

She went to lunch with her, thinking that Dior would immediately see her wrongs. But she got the complete opposite, she didn't recognize her old friend at all anymore.

A car horn beeped at her as she swerved into the next lane, breaking her out of her thoughts.

This caused her to pull over as she wasn't fit to drive.

She quickly found a gas station and pulled in one of the spaces.

As she sat there, she really began feeling all of her feelings and cried.

Her breakdown didn't last long, before she texted Cash to come get her.

___________________

"You sure you straight?" Cash asked as he drove her car.

He came fairly quickly as he was nearby viewing a new penthouse with his realtor. After seeing her message, he just asked the realtor to take him to her since he didn't have his car.

He glanced at her once they stopped at a red light. "Slim..?"

"I'm okay, Cash.. I don't wanna talk about it right now."

"So you not really okay." He said before pressing the gas to go.

"..I guess I'm not."

"I know youn wanna talk about it, but can I do anything for you?" He asked.

She thought about it then nodded, "Can we get something to eat?"

"Yea baby, lemme know what you want."

"That Italian restaurant up the road."

Cash nodded before putting on his signal to merge.

Soon, Cash had arrived at the restaurant and the two were seated in a corner booth, where they immediately ordered.

"You look good, I like yo hair.. this the closure right?"

A smile made its way to Slim's face as she let out a laugh.

"Yes it is! And thank you.. I see you got a lil hair cut." She said as her smile fell a little.

This caused him to scrunch up his face, "Ion look good?"

"Mmm.." she sounded, "Who the hell you tryna look good for?"

He chuckled before slickly licking his lips, "My lady."

"She know you wit me?"

"Nah, you my lil secret. But I know where home at."

Slim laughed as she reached over to rub his chin hair. "Anyways, you look sexy,"

"Ight nie chill, my lady might catch us."

Slim playfully rolled her eyes, "So she don't know how you be moaning? 'F-fuck Slim,' 'I love this pussy, Slim' Oh okay.."

Cash mugged her, "You always take shit too far.."

She laughed as he moved her hand off of him.

"I really be like that, bae?" He asked.

She shrugged, "Sometimes.. but I like when you be talking to me like that. Ouu and when you start to groan, that shit really turn me on."

He chuckled, "Freak ass."

He really loved that about her. She was extremely comfortable with expressing herself sexually and letting him know what she wanted.

"We been here for 5 minutes and you've really cheered me up." She told him.

"I'm glad, mama."

"Like after we eat, I'm really in the mood for you to just eat my pussy."

Cash shook his head as he looked around the empty restaurant, "You just don't be caring."

The two talked and laughed some more until their waitress came back with their orders.

"You so pretty." Cash said as Slim ate her lobster ravioli.

"...Thank you." She blushed before eyeing his plate. "That looks good, you know I never had arancini before."

He chuckled before cutting into the rice ball for her. "Hmm, take this piece. Ole greedy ass, and that's all you getting from me."

"Thank you!"

__________________

After sharing Cash's plate and finishing her own, Slim was happy and full as she rode in the passenger seat of her car.

"Cash, can I tell you what happened earlier?" Slim said as she reclined her seat.

"Yea mama, lemme hear."

Cash listened intently as he drove on the highway to his apartment.

"..and she even brought up Los as I was about to leave." Slim said as she finished her story.

He really felt for Slim as he knew how much she cared for all of her friends, especially Dior.

"I'm sorry baby. Do you want to still be her friend?"

"I don't know," Slim frowned, "Like she really hurt me.. but I also can see it's a lot deeper than just me. Like something obviously is going on mentally."

"I see what you saying. But I'd still be cautious if you still wanna be her friend."

Slim nodded, "Yea definitely.. I don't think I'm gonna try to be on the same level, but if she ever needs me that line of communication is open. You know?"

"I understand."

The rest of the car ride was comfortably silent as Cash played some Brent Faiyaz lowly.

After they pulled into his parking garage, Cash gathered all her things as she headed to the elevator.

"I really like your building, everything so pretty. Even y'all receptionist.. you think she pretty?"

Cash side eyed her as he stepped into the elevator.

"I think you pretty." He quickly answered causing her to laugh.

"Good answer.. but seriously it's okay if you see other people as beautiful or whatever."

"My eyes for you." He said still feeling like she was tryna trap him.

Slim just laughed as he pulled her closer to him.

"Seriously, ion be seeing no one but you Slim. You laughing but you really fa me. I really love yo ass."

Slim wrapped her arms around him as the elevator continued traveling to Cash's 40th floor penthouse.

"You so sweet to me." She smiled.

"Only to you." He said.

Cash was in an extra clingy and affectionate mood tonight.

He was shocking himself as he'd never told anyone that he'd loved them and he was never this expressive of his feelings before.

"You really like my building tho?" Cash asked.

Slim nodded as she laid her head against his chest, taking in his cologne-weed scent.

"That's crazy, cause I'm tryna move."

"Where?" She asked.

"I saw a few penthouses near where we was today. I just felt like I need a change."

"Mm, well did you like anything else?"

He shook his head, "Nah.. nothing comparing to this for me."

"Well I'd say don't move until you moving into something you're gonna own."

"You right.."

Finally, the elevator stopped and they walked to his door where he input a pin to unlock the door.

"Ouu it smells so good in here." Slim smiled as she smelled a fresh linen like smell.

"Cleaners prolly just left outta here." He said, leading her into his bedroom.

"Can we shower?" She asked.

He nodding as a small smirk came to his face, "Yea imma meet you in there."

i like when y'all be commenting so comment🙄 & don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
198K 5.7K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
308K 9.3K 29
i'll love you forever (short story)