๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ โ€ข ๐„...

By paige_2807

Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelig... More

โ€ข Introduction โ€ข
1โ€ข First Day Nerves
2 โ€ข The Office
3 โ€ข WandaVision
4 โ€ข Sleepless Nights
5 โ€ข Lunch
6 โ€ข Cheater
7 โ€ข "Make me one?"
8 โ€ข Emotions
9 โ€ข Bathrooms
10 โ€ข Dinner
11 โ€ข Welcome home.
12 โ€ข 1945
13 โ€ข Familiar Stranger
14 โ€ข The fire which didnt burn
15 โ€ข Germany
16 โ€ข Tea?
17 โ€ข James Gordon
18 โ€ข Eggs
19 โ€ข Lou
20 โ€ข Family
21 โ€ข Goofball
22 โ€ข Double, Double, Toil and Trouble
23 โ€ข Who am I?
24 โ€ข Fishsticks
25 โ€ข Saturday Markets
26 โ€ข Pianos
27 โ€ข Graduation
28 โ€ข Austin
29 โ€ข My Greatest Hello and Hardest Goodbye
30 โ€ข Sun & Moon
31 โ€ข Fans
33 โ€ข Between Sisters and Sweethearts
34 โ€ข Pup Wars
35 โ€ข Photoshoots and Apple Juice
36 โ€ข Oopsie Daisies
37 โ€ข Aelucia
38 โ€ข Coldest Winters
39 โ€ข Pup cups
40 โ€ข Empty Cityscapes
41 โ€ข Back to Brown
42 โ€ข Early Morning Walks
43 โ€ข Vicky
44 โ€ข Showers
45 โ€ข Cafes

32 โ€ข Its out.

582 17 122
By paige_2807

In dedication to my raccoon obsessed child; Alley.

                ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Lizzie's phone chimed amidst the sun-drenched serenity of her garden, where she was gathering plump strawberries from their leafy nests. Embracing the warmth of the summer day, both women had slipped into a bikini, enticed by the idea of a refreshing dip in the sprawling pool nearby.

"Hey, love, could you grab that?" Lizzie's melodic voice rang out, her attention shifting from the strawberries to Stella, who was reclined on the pool's ledge. "Thanks."

Stella reached for the device resting on the outdoor table. Answering the call, she began a leisurely saunter towards Lizzie. "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Amanda, Ms. Olsen's publicity adviser. Could I please speak with her?" The voice on the other end carried a balance of firmness and friendliness. Stella brought the phone closer to her ear and positioned it by Lizzie's ear, understanding that the blonde's hands were tooiled with soil.

"Hello," Lizzie responded, her brows furrowing as she listened intently to the voice on the line. "What?!" The blonde's initial confusion escalated into panic, and her gaze darted from the phone to Stella. "Uh-huh, alright. Yeah, okay. Thanks, bye."

Stella, her concern deepening, hit the end call button. Observing Lizzie close her eyes and draw a deep breath, she could tell the situation was far from simple.

"Hey, what's going on, Mein Süßer?" Stella inquired, stepping closer to Lizzie. She squatted down beside the blonde, placing a steadying hand on Lizzie's thigh. "You can tell me."

Lizzie resumed her task of plucking strawberries, her voice laced with tension. "A magazine company contacted my team for an official statement before they publish some front-page photos in tomorrow's newspapers."

Stella's brow furrowed in bewilderment. "And why does that have you so on edge?"

As Lizzie's phone emitted a notification sound, she glanced at the screen. Stella leaned in for a better view of the message. Lizzie's gasp prompted Stella's curiosity, and her frown deepened as she studied the image displayed on the phone. It depicted Lizzie and Stella sharing a kiss in the grocery store, accompanied by a headline that read, 'Robbie Arnett? Who's he?' Smaller photos showcased them holding hands, with their faces clearly visible. The caption beneath it declared, 'Elizabeth Olsen forgets marriage of 5 years in just a month as she holds unknown woman's hand in store.'

"I'm sorry," Lizzie murmured, tossing her phone aside in a mix of frustration and disbelief. She sought refuge in Stella's embrace, leaning against her for support.

Stella's cheek brushed against Lizzie's hair as she absorbed the gravity of the situation. "Me too," Stella offered empathetically, allowing Lizzie to find solace in her presence. The weight of the circumstances was palpable.

"I might need to visit my parents before this erupts... tomorrow, you said?" Stella's voice held a mixture of concern and determination.

Lizzie nodded, her worry evident in her gaze. "Yeah."
She attempted to lighten the mood. "Well, you could always invite your mom here. I'll just hide upstairs when she arrives."

Stella mustered a weak chuckle. "Not a chance. You're sticking right by my side."

Lizzie's response was resolute. "Absolutely. Now, let's head inside. Give your mom a call, and you can join me in the shade. It's getting pretty toasty out here."

"Sounds like a plan," Stella agreed, leaning in to capture a brief, reassuring kiss from Lizzie.

"Love you." Lizzie whispered, a wide smile playing on her soft pink lips.

"I love you too," Stella responded, the sentiment flowing easily between them. Gathering her basket of strawberries and phone, Lizzie followed Stella back into the house.

Stella hesitated as she opened her phone, ready to press the call button. The truth was; she was terrified. But too proud to show it. Her parents were the most homophobic people she had met, yet they raised a gay child.

Lizzie washed off the strawberries in the sink, making sure to clean them all. Stella mustered up the courage to press call, placing her phone on the counter in front of her and putting it on speaker.

"Stella. Hallo, warum rufst du an?" (Stella. Hello, why are you calling?) Mila asked. There was background noise coming through the phone so Stella noticed she must've been driving. Lizzie turned off the tap, placing the strawberries in an old carton to help drain the water from them.

"Mama, I wanted to ask if you were in Washington still?" Stella asked, stealing a strawberry from Lizzie and eating with a cheeky grin. Lizzie smiles and holds in a giggle, shaking her head as she grabs a knife and cutting board to cut some up.

"Ja, but I fly to DC tomorrow," Mila answered, confused as to why her daughter was so interested in where she was. Stella hated her, and after Lukas told them that she knew she was adopted Mila thought they would never hear from the brunette again. "What do you need, Liebling?"

"I need to see you, can you please come over?" Stella asked timidly, biting her lips as Lizzie's wide eyes watched hers.

"Wo bist du jetzt?" (Where are you now?) Mila accepted the invitation, thinking this would be about her being adopted.

"Ich werde meine Adresse senden," (I will send my address) Stella decided and Mila hummed an 'okay'.

"Is that all?" Mila asked, her phone dinging as Stella sent Lizzie's house address.

"Uh please don't freak out when you get here, I'll staying with... with a friend," Stella watched for Lizzie's react and the blonde just smiled reassuringly, understanding her situation.

"Okay? Sure Stella," Mila spoke with a suspicious tone, making Stella cringe and Lizzie chuckle.

"Thank you mama, Dann tschüss," (Bye then) Stella said with a nervous smile of her face.

"Tschüss Liebling," Mila hung up the phone, and Stella let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding onto.

"Are you okay?" Lizzie laughed out, popping a strawberry into her mouth as she shifted her weight to her side.

"Ask me that when she gets here," Stella joked, relieved to see the call end and go back to the contact list. The brunette froze as her eyes landed on Vicky's contact, she sighed heavily to herself as she turned her phone off.

"You'll be fine, bubs," The blonde comforted the German, thinking her stress was related to coming out to her mother, but the reaction was from just seeing the contact in her phone. Stella's mind flashed back to that day, how Vicky's lips felt against hers. Oh god. I'm going to-

Stella felt something rise on her throat as a wave of nausea overcame her senses. Lizzie's face turned to panic as Stella jumped out of her seat, running across the room. "Stell!" The blonde called, running after her to the bathroom. The brunette threw up into the toilet bowl as Lizzie raced in, pulling her hair back. "It's okay baby, I've got you," The blonde patted Stella's back as she held the brunette's hair, frowning as she looked away.

"I'm so sorry," Stella pulled back from the toilet, flushing it as she sat back on the tiles.

"No no, don't be sorry. Are you okay?" The blonde squares down to Stella's level, tying the brunette's hair into a low pony from a spare hair tie from her wrist.

"I- I'm okay," Stella nodded a frown on her lips as she felt a chill down her spine.

Mila arrived at Lizzie's house in her sleek silver sedan. The sun glinted off the car's polished surface as she parked it neatly by the curb. Her arrival was accompanied by a gentle breeze that rustled the leaves of the tall trees lining the street.

Mila stepped out of the car gracefully, her demeanor poised and collected. She wore a tasteful floral dress that fluttered slightly in the breeze as she made her way to the front door. Her heels clicked against the pavement with each elegant step.

Approaching the house, she rang the doorbell, her expression calm but curious. She hadn't visited this place before, and she was intrigued to see where her daughter had been spending her time lately. The house was more of a mansion, yet it didn't faze the woman since she lived in one her own as well.

Stella and Lizzie heard the doorbell ring, and they exchanged a quick glance before making their way to the front door together. Stella reached it first and pulled it open with a friendly smile, revealing Lizzie standing by her side.

"Hey, Mom," Stella greeted warmly, her eyes filled with a mix of emotions, including a hint of nervousness.

Lizzie, on the other hand, offered a polite smile, ready to be as gracious as possible during this unexpected visit.

Mila, her features a mix of surprise and curiosity, looked at the couple standing before her. She returned Stella's smile with a slightly more reserved one and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hello, Stella," she replied, her tone civil but tinged with an unspoken question. "May I come in?"

Stella guided her mother to the kitchen table. Mila took a seat, her gaze wandering around the room as if trying to reacquaint herself with her daughter's life.

"Would you like something to drink?" Lizzie offered to make coffee, and both women politely accepted. The low hum of the coffee machine filled the air as the tension in the room seemed to grow with each passing second.

"How are you today mama?" Stella began with small talk, asking about her mother's recent activities and sharing tidbits about her own life. But it didn't take long for Mila to cut to the chase.

"Stella," she started, her tone more serious, "I appreciate that you invited me over, but I can't help but feel that there's something more to this visit. It's not like you to insist on seeing me so suddenly. Is there something on your mind, dear?"

Stella took a deep breath, realizing that she couldn't dance around the issue any longer. She met her mother's eyes and nodded. "Yes, Mom, there is something I need to talk to you about. It's... well, it's important."

Stella took a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest as she mustered the courage to speak her truth. She looked at her mother, her expression earnest but also nervous.

"I wanted to let you know that Lizzie and I are in a relationship," Stella finally confessed, her voice steady but laced with vulnerability.

Mila blinked, her initial response a mix of surprise and confusion. She couldn't imagine Stella being anything but straight, and this revelation seemed to challenge her perception of her daughter's identity.

For a moment, there was silence in the room, the weight of Stella's words hanging heavily in the air.

Mila's eyes widened with a mixture of shock and disbelief as she processed Stella's words. She glanced at Stella and then back at Lizzie, struggling to reconcile this new information with what she had previously known about her daughter's relationship.

"As in... you are girlfriends?" Mila asked, seeking confirmation, her voice carrying a hint of disbelief. "I thought Elizabeth was married."

Lizzie, carrying the coffee cups to the table, set them down carefully and took a deep breath. She exchanged a meaningful glance with Stella before explaining, "My marriage wasn't going very well, and when I met your daughter, I knew she was the one for me."

Stella reached out and gently placed her hand on Lizzie's, offering her support and reassurance as they faced this moment together.

Stella took a deep breath, her voice filled with sincerity and vulnerability as she addressed her mother. "Mama, I know you aren't open to this idea of living but I ask you to please accept me and who I am."

Mila's gaze shifted between Lizzie and Stella as she considered her daughter's words. After a moment of silence, she asked a single question, her concern for Stella's well-being evident in her voice. "Are you happy?"

Stella nodded, her eyes shining with tears of relief and gratitude. "I'm so incredibly happy."

Mila took a moment to herself, collecting her thoughts and emotions. Finally, she spoke with a newfound determination, "Okay then. I am willing to accept this, to accept you as my daughter. I want to be better for you, Schatz, and your brother. I'm sorry if I made you feel you couldn't be open about your sexuality to me and your father. I need you to know I still love you."

Tears welled up in Stella's eyes as she heard her mother's words. She reached across the table and took Mila's hand in hers. "Thank you, Mama," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. "I love you too."

Lizzie smiled warmly, her eyes reflecting her happiness for Stella and her mother's reconciliation. It was a significant moment, one that meant a lot to both Stella and their relationship.

Mila's smile grew as she observed the genuine happiness on Stella's face. She then turned her attention to Lizzie, a curiosity in her eyes.

"I don't think we've been properly acquainted," Mila began, her tone friendly. "What do you do for work, Lizzie? How old are you? And what are your plans for the future with my daughter?"

Lizzie smiled politely, appreciating Mila's effort to get to know her better. "I work as an actress, and I'm thirty-one years old. As for the future, well, I plan to continue my career, but I also hope to build a life together with Stella, filled with love and happiness."

Stella interjected with a smile, "And we plan to support each other in everything we do, Mama. We want to create a future where we can both be happy."

Mila nodded, seeming satisfied with Lizzie's response. She knew her daughter well enough to see that she was genuinely happy with Lizzie, and that was enough for her. "Wait did you say 31? How did you two meet?"

Stella glanced at Lizzie, a loving smile gracing her lips as she remembered their first encounter. "We actually met at the university, Mama. Lizzie was my professor. We got to know each other better over time, and our friendship turned into something more."

Lizzie chimed in, "It was a gradual process, and we both realized we had something special. Our connection goes beyond age or any other differences."

Mila nodded, absorbing the information. She could see the genuine affection between the two and decided not to dwell on the age gap. Love, she understood, had its own mysterious ways. "Oh... isn't that illegal?" The brunette asked cautiously.

Stella shook her head, her voice reassuring. "No, Mama, it's not illegal. We started our relationship after I graduated. We've made sure to follow all the rules and regulations." The brunette lied, after having a deep conversation about this to Lizzie a couple of nights ago.

Lizzie added, "We've been very careful about that, Mila. Our relationship is built on trust, love, and respect, and we wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it or break any laws."

Mila nodded in understanding. She spoke in German to Stella, asking, "Soll ich deinem Vater schon Bescheid sagen?" (Should I tell your father yet?)

Stella replied, "Nein, bitte nicht, Mama." (No, please don't, Mom.) A puppy scampered into the room and excitedly greeted Mila. Stella smiled and said, "Mama, I'd like you to meet Luna."

Mila looked surprised and said, "Luna? When did you get a dog?"

Stella explained, "Lizzie's sisters got her for me a few weeks ago."

Lizzie chimed in, "Yeah, Luna has been such a joy. She's a sweetheart, just like her mom." Stella blushed as she pet the puppy in her lap lovingly, holding Luna gently as the small ball of fluff she was.

Mila's phone rang, and she quickly answered it, her face contorting into a mix of concern and resignation as she listened to the voice on the other end. She glanced apologetically at Stella and Lizzie, who were sitting together.

"I'm so sorry, I have to go. There's an emergency at work," she said, frustration lacing her voice.

Both Stella and Lizzie nodded in understanding, their expressions sympathetic.

"Take care, Mila," Lizzie offered.

Stella, in a moment of appreciation and gratitude, leaned in and spoke softly in German to her mother, "Danke, Mama, dass du so verständnisvoll und nett darüber bist." (Thank you, Mom, for being so understanding and kind about this all.)

Mila smiled warmly at her daughter, pulling Stella into a tight hug. She replied in German, "Ich liebe dich, mein Kind, und obwohl wir vielleicht nicht blutsverwandt sind, wirst du immer meine Tochter sein. Es tut mir leid, dass ich in den letzten Jahren so hart zu dir war. Ich muss sagen, ich bin beeindruckt, dass du so eine hübsche Frau bekommen hast. Gut gemacht." (I love you, my child, and even though we may not be blood-related, you will always be my daughter. I'm sorry for being so hard on you for the past few years. I must say, I'm impressed you got such a pretty woman. Well done.)

Stella laughed and thanked her again in German. "Danke, Mama."

Mila then turned to Lizzie, offering a genuine smile. "Take care of Stella for me, will you?" she asked.

Lizzie nodded. "Of course, Mila. Safe travels."

As Mila left, Stella and Lizzie shared a relieved look and a hug. They sat down on the couch together, sharing a sweet kiss before turning on the TV. However, their smiles quickly faded as they saw Robbie Arnett on the screen, talking to the press about Lizzie and Stella.

"Lizzie cheated on me with her student, that's the real reason why we broke up," the footage showed him on the side of a busy road being harassed by paparazzi before finally giving them what they wanted. Lizzie's heart dropped as she turned the volume up.

"What was the student's name?" A man asked.

"Stella," Robbie replied, taking off his glasses as he stared into the barrel of the camera. "Stella Peryl," He smiled before getting into his car.

"What the fuck?!" Stella yelled, her jaw dropping as she watched photos of her appear on the screen. Oh shit...

                  ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.6K 70
lizzie olsen au so basically lizzie (who isnt famous) moves into the house across from y/n. Turns out she's the new teacher at her school so what hap...
961 51 7
In the heart of a prestigious NYC university, amidst the hallowed halls of academia, two souls find themselves entangled in a forbidden romance. Y/n...
663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
18.3K 623 7
A new job at New York University should be a fresh start. Things don't go as planned when you fall in love with one of your students. From my tumblr...