It's Rough All Over

By Starlight180_

Two-Bit's kid sister, Callie, has always been hidden from the gang. Two-Bit was always protective of her but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (LAST CHAPTER 😭)

Chapter 6

101 3 39
By Starlight180_

Johnny and I arrived at this old abandoned church early in the morning. It was dusty and obviously hadn't been used in a long time. It was on top of a hill, the grass overgrown and went up to my knees.

"Okay so our descriptions will be in the paper. So we just can't fit them right?" I said, sitting down on the hard wooden ground.

"Right, give me your switchblade." Johnny mumbled.

My eyebrows raised, but I handed it to him. "What happened to yours?" I asked.

"I stabbed someone, remember?" He muttered, flicking out the blade.

"Ugh sorry, I haven't slept for 3 days. Two-Bit keeps me up all night drinking." I gave Johnny a curious glance, looking from his face to the blade.

"It's all right. I need to cut your hair." He sighed, sitting next to her.

"Okay." I wasn't happy about it but it would grow back.

"We should go into town after, use that money Dal gave us." I sighed, turning my back to Johnny.

"Only one of us should, seeing us together is going to make us stand out." He said, starting to saw her hair off, trying to be careful.

"I can. I'll try to pick up a book or something as well." It hurt slightly but I stayed silent.

"Ok, don't worry you can cut my hair after." He chuckled.

I smiled softly. "You could probably use a hair cut anyway." I teased lightly.

"So could you! Your hair is so long!" He teased back.

I laughed softly. "Yeah well try not to make it too short. I've had it long my whole life." I teased.

"About that, it's about up to your collar bone." He chuckled nervously.

I groaned. "I'm going to look bad." "Wait how much did you cut off?" My eyebrows raised.

"Maybe.. 7 inches." He mumbled.

"How about bangs?" He snickered.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Ughhhh."

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. It will grow back." I tried to make him feel better.

"Ok, you can cut my hair now. Get your jollies." He sighed, handing me the blade.

I smiles. "This will be so fun." I joked.

"Yeah yeah." He mumbled "not to short."

I cut his hair, trying to be soft and gentle.

"Should have said that to you." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled but was cut off by his hair being sawed at.

"Dammn." He whined.

"Sorry. I'm almost done." I saw a small vial in his hand. "What's that for?" I asked.

"You gotta bleach your hair. I can't I'm to dark skinned to look good with it" he said.

"What makes you think I will?" I asked, glancing at him as I finished up cutting his hair.

"You will look good with anything" he chuckled.

I laughed softly. "Pfft. Ya right." I rolled my eyes. "Almost done."

"Finally." Johnny whined.

"Oh hush." I said, closing the blade.

He chuckled and stood up. "Ok, let me bleach your hair" he smirked.

"Noooo." I whined. "Johnnyyyyy." I sighed.

"Yes, sit up." Johnny chuckled.

"I hate you so much." I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

"Aww, love you too." He teased, sitting behind me and starting to pour the bleach on my hair.

"I'm going to look so dumb. I'm too pale to be blonde." I sighed.

"Love you too Johnnycake." I teased.

"Hey, Abby's pale and blonde!" He chuckled.

"I am an actual ghost. And she pulls it off." I rolled my eyes.

"You both are." He mumbled, making sure the bleach was all over my hair.

"Ugh." "I swear I'll be you back for this one of these days." I teased.

"I'll be waiting" Johnny shot back.

I laughed. "I'll get you one of these days."

He chuckled "Ok go sit in the sun for an hour, not by the road."

I rolled my eyes. "I know, thanks mom." I joked, standing up.

He softly laughed and walked out with her "I'm going to the store I'll be back."

"Okay." I said, sitting down in the grass.

~
I was sitting inside the church when Johnny came back with a crate of food and other stuff.

I stood up. "What did you get, Mom?" I asked teasingly.

I looked at a strand of my hair all of it honey blonde since I washed out the bleach before it turned really blonde.

I walked over to Johnny, glancing at him.

"How ya doin?" He chuckled.

"Alright. What did you get?" I asked.

"A week supply of bologna, peanut butter, cards, Gone With the Wind, and cards" he said, setting the crate down.

"Oh I've read Gone With The Wind. It's good, you'll enjoy it." I smiles softly.

"Oh, I also got candy and cigs" Johnny chuckled.

I nodded. "I don't smoke but here. I found it in the pocket of Dal's jacket." I handed Johnny a lighter.

"Ok thanks, I need a cigarette so bad." He groaned, lighting a cigarette and taking a drag of it.

~
The week went by slowly, I mostly slept or read Gone With The Wind to Johnny. 

When the day Dally was supposed to arrive I was trying to sleep, cards sprawled on the ground form when me and Johnny played, Gone With The Wind on one of the benches.

"Doll wake up." Dallas whispered in my ear, moving my hair out of face.

I opened my eyes, groaning softly. I blinked, not realizing Dallas was there for a second. When I noticed my light blue eyes widened.

"I've never been so happy to see your face. Honestly." I sat up, my hair falling into my face.

"How are you guy doing?" He whispered because Johnny was sleeping.

I shrugged. "Alright. Bored out of my fucking mind" I didn't really cuss but I was sleep deprived because I hadn't really slept more than 5 hours the whole week.

"Woah, since when do you say big words?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Aww someone surprised I'm not a Saint?"

"I like risky girls." Dallas smirked.

My eyebrows raised as I felt my face turn light pink. I stood up, pulling the rubber band from my hair.

"Lookin' good blondie." Dally snickered.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, smirking slightly.

He chuckled and smirked back "Nope." He chuckled you look good, honestly."

"Thanks." I cleared my throat. "How is Two..? What did you tell him?" I asked.

"Nope, get this!" He laughed "I told them all you headed to Texas, had to convince the gang not to go."

"Dal.. did the police come or anything?" I asked.

"Yeah, hauled me in because I cause most trouble." Dallas chuckled.  "They are heading to Texes man.. Texas."

I sighed. "Did you at least get them off your back?"

"Yeah, knows it wasn't me. Won't do anymore interrogation, at least not right now." Dallas smirked.

I nodded. I noticed the ring he normally had on his left pointer finger wasn't there. I didn't say anything, biting the inside of my cheek.

"What's wrong doll?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh nothing. I think we should wake Johnny up, I'm starving."  I sighed.

"Ok." He sighed. "Johnnyboy, wake up" he said, kicking the foot of the pew.

"Be nice." I sighed, lightly waking Johnny up.

"Huh? Oh hey Dal." Johnny mumbled, sitting up.

~

"So where's your ring?" I asked as Dallas pulled into a Diary Queen parking lot. 

I was sitting in the backseat behind Dallas.

"Sylvia has it." He muttered.

Chapter 6: 1249 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.5K 25
Johnny had a younger sister. He was gonna introduce her to the gang when she turned 14. Sadly he died a month before she could. Until she meets a blo...
166K 2.5K 24
What happens when Dallas discovers he has a kid sister living in New York? What happens when she meets the gang? Will she fall for any of the members...
7.7K 171 37
I stopped dead in my tracks that time. "I am not a child Dally. Stop treating me like one!" He hesitated to say anything but then spit something out...
50.3K 700 31
At a young age, Loren Areno lost her mom to cancer. Not long after, her dad was sent to jail. Mrs. Curtis let her stay with them since she was good f...