ᴄʜᴇᴡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ |...

By Shellingtons_bae

BLLKxf!reader After your twin brother does a last-minute bailout of Blue Lock someone has to take his spot. "... More

₊ ⊹ AUTHOR NOTE ⊹ ₊
₊ ⊹ LOVE INTERESTS!UPDATED⊹ ₊
1 - 1 . He's Just Not That Into You
1 - 3 . She's The Man
1 - 4 . Lock off
1 - 5 . Empty shower
1 - 6 . The monster in you
1 - 7 . Kill Barou: Vol. 1
1 - 8 . Kill Barou: Vol. 2
1 - 9 . Kunigami's Steak
1 - 10 . Confrontation

1 - 2 . Think Like a Man

1K 61 18
By Shellingtons_bae

"[b/n]."

Not hearing the yell with your wired earbuds you continue walking through the front gate of your home, hoodie up and a baseball cap on.

"[b/n]?!" the voice persisted, growing closer.  You fiddled with the soccer ball in your hand, trying to forget about the events of today.

"[b/n], jeez!" A swift yank on your backpack sent you rocketing backward, "Ow!" Turning around,

You found yourself face to face with your brother's crazy ex, who threw you a disgusted look. You return the look and raise your eyebrows. You pull the wires out of your ears and wait for her to speak.

"Ew. It's you. God, you and your brother look scary alike from the back." She sighed taking her sunglasses off and flipping her hair.

"Thank... you?" You respond caustically, slowly taking off your hood.

"I think it's your total lack of curves."

"Oh, well, never mind then. Hi, Mayuki. It's so good to see you too," you replied, trying to maintain a forced smile.

"Mm. I'm looking for [b/n]," she said, her gaze wandering idly as she balanced on the balls of her feet. "Where is he?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask him?" You tilted your head to the side, giving her a playful closed-eye smile.

"Just remind your brother how lucky he is to be in my life. And tell him to give me a call if he wants to stay in it. Ok, sweetie?"

"Ok. Does he have your number? 1-800-BEYOTCH?" You smiled at your own joke but it slowly drops at Mayuki leaning uncomfortably close to your face, mocking you with a high-pitched baby voice. She rolled her eyes, put her sunglasses back on, raspberrying you, and walked off to god knows where.

"Bye Mayuki," you gave her a small wave before making your way into your mother's house. When you opened the door, your mother stood there, radiating an unusually joyful energy. Something was definitely up.

"Oh, sweetie! How was school?"

"No more soccer." you scowled slowly making your way up the stairs.

"Did you quit? But it made you so happy. You even had that cute guy Itoshi-" Your mother followed you, bouncing with energy.

You halted on the stairs and turned around. "We broke up."

She stopped on the stairs and her smile faltered, but she attempted to keep it up. "What? Why?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," you groaned, turning away to continue up the stairs.

"He's so handsome and rugged and chiseled and great..." Your mother's words drifted off into dreamy murmurs, her arms wrapped around herself as she swayed.

"Then why don't you date him, Mom?" You turn around irritated at where she is taking the conversation.

Her expression shifted, and her eyes darted around, considering the possibility. "No," she giggled, "I couldn't." With a hasty excuse, she vanished into the kitchen, attempting to refocus on her tasks and avoid getting her thoughts mixed up.

As you made your way down the hallway towards your room you heard noises coming from your brother's room. Slowly opening the door you were careful not to spill any of the half-drunken soda cans on the rug floor. His room was more distraught than the normal hurricane feel it had. The posters of metal bands and half-naked women were still up on his walls and the crusty confrater still needed to be washed.

"Hey, [b/n]. Whatcha up to?" You knocked lightly on the already partially open door and hopped onto his bed. "Mayuki was looking for you," you added with a playful gag.

"Mmm," he said half distracted as he tried to pack everything into cluttered suitcases.

"Why do you even date her, anyway? Some secret bro code?" You ask crossing your legs on the bed.

"She's hot," he snapped his fingers with a smirk, pointing at you as he buried his face in a pile of boxers. Gagging, he threw one into the luggage, and you shot him a disgusted look. "It's a guy thing."

"Barf. But she's so awful," you roll your eyes behind your head. Your brother only laughs at you and grabs a suitcase before throwing it out the window with a grunt. "What are you doing-!" You yell hushed, your pace quickening.

"Mom can't see me. She thinks I'm staying at Dad's. Dad thinks I'm staying at Mom's," you squint trying to keep up and you fall back onto his bed. "In two days they both think I'm going away to Blue Lock." He locks his trunk and turns to look at you with a pointed finger. "That my sweet [y/n], is the beauty of divorce."

"Wait, wait, wait, where are you going? I mean Blue Lock? You can just skip out on that. What if they come for you?" You ask under your breath as if they planted microphones all over his room. "And then school!"

"London, just for two weeks."

"London?" You almost laugh but you're too shocked. You quickly shift your position on the bed.  "As in London, England? And two weeks? That would mean you wouldn't be able to join Blue Lock!"

"Yeah, my band got a slot in a music festival there." He places his hands on your shoulders and playfully shakes you. "Come on lil' sis. Do me a solid and ease up for once. Let me have fun, I never wanted to join that soccer prison anyway."

"But what are you going to do? Just not show up?" You ask in disbelief.

"Yeah..." He turned around to grab a rope and let out a grunt. "I was sorta, kinda, hoping you could help me out with that, lil sis. Could you just, like, pretend to be Mom, call Blue Lock, and tell them I'm sick?" He says it as if it's the simplest request in the world. "Just something good that sounds like it would keep me out of some prestigious soccer hell. Something like, mmm... mad cow! Make sure I sound dead."

"[b/n], you just got kicked out of school for skipping. Blue lock could be a real game changer, this isn't exactly the best way to start out a new year."

"Hey, hey don't go pointing fingers at me, little missy. I want to be a musician," he spreads his arms out in innocence. "Last time I checked, musicians don't need to ace trig. Besides, sometimes, you have to bend the rules if you want to chase your dreams, right?" He puts one leg through the window.

"You know the percentage of bands making it big, right?"

"Probably about the same as female soccer players." His whole body finally squeezes out the window. "I'll catch you in two weeks!" he exclaims, drumming his hands on the windowsill in excitement.

"[b/n]," you try to call after him, but in an instant, he falls onto the grass with a small 'ow' and a thud. "[b/n]!" You let out a panicked squawk.

"[y/n], were you talking to your brother just now?" your mother asks popping out of nowhere.

"No. Yes." You fumble awkwardly grabbing your phone, "On the phone. He's at Dad's. Bye, Dad." You squeak and tap an invisible button on your phone slowly placing it back down on the mattresses with widened embarrassed eyes.

"Oh, sweetie. Imagine this." She pulls out a ruffled dress, "Your first ever date with a boy other than Itoshi-san."

"Sorry, Mom. I have a no-ruffles policy, and I'm not going to move on that fast."

She mutters something under her breath, accompanied by a sigh. "Sometimes I think you might as well be your brother," leaving your brother's room.

You roll your eyes go to your brother's mirror and snatch a photo of him in the hat you were wearing. "Hmm." your eyes dart between the photo and your reflection. "You know what If you can't join them', beat 'em." You smirk looking at the mirror with the soccer ball in your hand.

You make your way to your brother's mirror, snatching a photo of him wearing the hat you currently wearing. "Hmm." Your eyes shift between the photo and your reflection. "You know what they say, if you can't join them, beat 'em." With a mischievous grin, you hold the soccer ball and throw it up before catching it.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Pao's echoed in the tiny salon. "You want me to turn you into your brother?"

"Yup! Ima go to Blue Lock as [b/n]. I'll crush Itoshi's dreams of becoming the best striker in the whole world because you guessed it, I'm going to become the best striker in the whole world and join the Japanese World Cup team."

"Yeah," Hitomi cheered, giving you a supportive nod.

"You know what I think [y/n]?"

"What," you ask not able to mask your excitement.

"You've taken way too many soccer balls to the head."

"Pao, you know I can do this," you protested, stomping your foot.

"Yeah, except for the voice and the mannerisms and the boobs and the mentality and-"

"It doesn't matter," Hitomi interjected. "Nobody at Blue Lock has even met [b/n]. Not even Itoshi-san. They wouldn't know the difference. I mean, hopefully, they won't recognize either [b/n] or her."

"Well, they'll know he's a girl," Pao began, poking your forehead with a comb, but you swatted his hand away in protest.

"Oh, come on, Pao," you pled.

"Come on, Pao," Hitomi joined in.

"Yeah, come on, Pao," the random old woman Pao was working on begs with you.

Pao took a moment to think, then rolled his head back dramatically. "Ok, Ok. I'll see what I can do."

"Yes!" You couldn't contain your excitement and shared a joyous high-five with Hitomi, both of your faces beaming with anticipation.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Mustache, beard, facial hair, you went through it all. You finally found the perfect sideburns, eyebrows, and wig. As you walked home, you discreetly observed man after man, trying to find the perfect walk. You attempted handshakes and failed chest bumps, adjusting your mannerisms with each step. You experimented with binders, trying ones that were too small or too large, all while struggling to breathe comfortably.

After everything you just needed to finish up your packing list.

"Oh, and tampons!" you ran to grab a box, placing it in a shoe before tossing it into your backpack. You wipe off the sweat from your forehead and stand up in triumph. "Done!" You race down the stairs with your massive backpack, and soccer ball in hand.

"Sweet pea, where are you going?" Your mother called out from the kitchen.

"Mom, I told you! I'm going to Dad's house for like, two weeks."

"No, you didn't. And you're not going," your mother's stern look met yours, and you averted your gaze with a tinge of regret. "We barely spent any time together this summer. Now, go upstairs and unpack everything."

"Mama, I thought about what you said and I've been thinking," you walk over to her guilty but this was just a small price to pay for your future. "Mayuki is gonna be there 24/7 with [b/n]. So I dunno, I was just thinking that maybe she could show me the ropes of how to..." you sucked in your breath not believing what you were saying, "How to get a boyfriend."

"This is so exciting," your mother quickly forced you into a warm embrace. "You're going to have the best time with her. Oh, my little girl's finally going to become a lady," she squealed pinching your cheeks. "Now, remember, no getting too close to those boys, [y/n]," she cautioned as you reached for the doorknob.

"I don't plan on it, Mom," you assured her before stepping out and closing the door behind you. "Here I come Blue Lock."

«────── « Additional Time » ──────»

[b/n]'s eyes widened as his gaze fell upon a figure that was all too familiar. It was none other than Sae Itoshi. Without a moment's hesitation, [b/n] approached him.

"Can I get your autograph?" [b/n] asked, his voice tinged with excitement.

"I don't have a pen,"

Undeterred, [b/n] miraculously produced a pen from his pocket. "Guess what? I've got a pen right here. Autograph, please?" he said with a grin.

With a sigh, Sae took the pen and signed [b/n]'s paper without a word. As [b/n] gazed at the signature he looked up wanting to take a shot at something. "How about grabbing lunch? I've got some time to kill before my flight."

"No."

The two stood there for a moment, a silent exchange of wills, before [b/n] tried again. "Come on, it'll be fun. I'll pay."

Ten minutes later, [b/n] found himself sitting across from Sae in a small airport café. The silence between them was palpable, broken only by the clinking of cutlery and the distant hum of travelers.

Breaking the ice, [b/n] spoke up. "You know, I'm really going to miss my little sister, [y/n]."

Sae's curiosity was piqued, and he arched an eyebrow. "[y/n]?"

A mischievous glint danced in [b/n]'s eyes as he pulled out a photo from his wallet, showing his sister's cheerful face. "She's got a unique personality."

Sae's expression shifted slightly as he glanced at the photo. "I've heard that name before," he murmured, a distant memory resurfacing.

Sae's eyes widened imperceptibly, and his demeanor shifted from aloof to engaged. "I think I've heard that name before. From my brother, during Christmas. I think they're dating."

[b/n]'s eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Wait, your brother is dating my little sister?!"

"Apparently so."

As the realization sunk in, [b/n]'s cool and composed façade cracked, and he burst into laughter. "Man, this is unreal! Hey, you could be my future brother in-"

"Don't even think about it," Sae cut off sighing as he took another sip of the cheap coffee.

And so, an unexpected connection blossomed between [b/n] and Sae.

~

Reader just promised to be gone for two weeks when bl is 6 months long

I know sae shows up in another episode but we just need the two interacting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 35
"He seems like a slacker, doesn't he?" Literally I'm so sorry for the name. I just needed to name it something and I couldn't think of anything. Blue...
174K 7.3K 32
❝𝗦𝗢..𝗜'𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘?❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 ──────────── 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘪...
13.7K 537 21
° 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 : 1/ 24/24 °• 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 : 5/2/24 ╰➤ °𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐗★ ...
234K 8K 24
blue lock chat fic fr 🙏🔥🔥🔥 bllk x y/n ofc !! uhhhh eventual smut 🤣 5/8/23 - 6/7/23