Sunshine || John Murphy

By xoxrashell

Aloura Grace Reyes. The younger sister of Raven Reyes. Had been locked up since she was 15. She's now 17. Her... More

ACT ONE
Info
Aesthetic
Radiation?
The Secret Bunker
Rescuing Jasper
Murphys Banishment
The Grounder
Helping Him Escape
The Reunion
Fire.
They're Coming
ACT TWO
INFO
Aesthetic
PlayList

The War

18 0 0
By xoxrashell

Season 1 We Are Grounders Part 2: Chapter 10

"This is what happens when you mess with people from the Sky"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloura stands outside the dropship terrified to see her sister in the state she's in. She could hear her screams throughout the whole camp. To say she was angry with Murphy would be an understatement.

The dude broke her heart threatening to kill her and then shoots her sister. Aloura hopes to never see Murphy again but then again a tiny part hopes she does and the guilt she feels because of that is eating her up.

She watches Bellamy come out. "Is she okay?" She asks him. Bellamy looks at her. "She's gonna make it through this I promise" Bellamy says as Octavia walks over to her. "Loura did you pack your things" She asks the girl slowly shakes her head.

"Come on I'll help you" She says as she grabs Aloura's hand. They walk into her tent as Octavia grabs her bag and starts putting her stuff in it. "Hey its gonna be okay I got your back" Octavia tells her as Aloura pulls her into a hug.

"We gotta go come on" Octavia says as Aloura grabs her bag and walks to where the rest of the delinquents were going into the dropship. "It's time to go." Aloura hears Clarke say. She takes in a deep breath. She just wanted to survive this and finally be at peace.

"If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Bellamy says. Aloura knew after the first few times she begged Clarke to stay here that there wasn't any hope that she'd change her mind. "Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." FInn says.

Aloura looks over at him as he walks out wondering what happened to the guy who wouldn't leave anyone behind. "No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy." She says. "She's right Bell we can't do this without you and I don't wanna do this without you" Aloura tells him as she walks over holding Ravens hand. "What do you want me to say?" He asks.

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you." Clarke tells him he shakes his head. "They're lining up to go. They listen to you more." He says.

"I gave them an easy choice. But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through." Clarke says as she walks out.

"Come with us Bell" Aloura say. He nods walking out. "Raven I swear to god I will kill Murphy for what he did to you" She tells Raven. "I'll help you" She says you give her a slight smile.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

They open the gate as all the delinquents walk out. Aloura stayed close to Raven and Octavia. "Can you imagine what the ocean looks like" Octavia asks.

Aloura smiles. "It's gotta be pretty" Aloura says. "Oh for sure there's no way in hell it's not" Aloura laughs. "We just gotta get through this first" Raven says smiling up at the two girls. "We will trust me" Aloura says.

"Hey harper" Aloura says as the girl walks over to them. "Hey Aloura" She says. "You ready for this?" She asks Harper shakesher head. "No I don't think any of us are" She says Aloura nods. "That's for sure" She says.

The next for minutes was silent. The group walks further into the woods. All Aloura thought was that each step was one step closer to peace.

That was until they stopped. No one moved Aloura and Raven looked at each other confused. "Why are we stopping" Raven asks Finn. "I don't know." Finn says.

"I don't see anything" Jasper says. Suddenly something goes flying into the air hitting Drew right in the face instantly killing him. Aloura gasps in shock as she stares at Drew's body. "Grounders" Jasper yells. Everyone ran back towards the camp.

Aloura wasn't able to keep up since she was limping so Bellamy quickly picked her up running with her in his arms.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

Everyone quickly rushes back behind the camp walls. "Where are they? Why aren't they attacking" Bellamy asks as he points his gun into the woods. "Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do." Clarke says as Aloura looks at her confused. "What do you mean" Aloura asks. "Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive." Clarke tells him.

"If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do." Octavia says. Bellamy looks at her. "We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?" Bellamy asks her Finn scoffs.

"That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there." Finn tells him. "One scout with insanely good aim." Jasper tells them. "Clarke, we can still do this." Octavia says as the group looks over at her.

"Looking to you, Princess. What's it gonna be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?" Bellamy says looking at her. "Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here..." Finn says as Clarke looks at him. "Lincoln said "scouts." More than one. He said, "get home before the scouts arrive." Finn, they're already here." She turns towards Bellamy. "Looks like you've got your fight." Clarke tells him.

"Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us. Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed." Bellamys tells everyone. Aloura and Octavia go to fight. Octavia taking a sword while Aloura takes a spear.

"O, Aloura you're not a gunner" He says stopping them from leaving. "No, we're not. Like you said... We're a grounder." Octavia says. "I'm killing as many as I can for what they've done to us." Aloura tells him as she and Octavia walk past him. They both get into the tunnel.

"Lour just stay by me we kill together" Octavia tells her. She nods.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

The girls have been waiting for the grounders to come but so far nothing. It's been silent."are we sure their been coming to attack" Harper asks. "Who knows" Aloura says

"I see one! There! There!" Harper yells as they start shooting at them. "They're drawing our fire." Jasper says as Harper goes to shoot again but nothing. "Damn it. I'm all out." Harper yells.

"They want us to run out of ammo. All gunners, listen up. The grounders are not attacking. They're making us waste bullets. Don't shoot when they're running laterally." Jasper says as it clicks in his head. "Jasper's right. Don't fire until you're sure it's an attack. Repeat, do not fire until you are sure." Bellamy says over the radio.

They waited patiently watching for them. When suddenly they hear screaming. Aloura gets ready fixing the spear in her hand. "Here they come" She hears Sterling say over the radio. They hears bullets go off as Aloura stands there.

"ALoura we need you over here" Bellamy says over the radio. She quickly rushes back over climbing into the tunnel. Once she gets back into camp she sees Bellamy waiting for her.

"Don't let them get past the gates if they do you spear them you understand?" He asks Aloura nods her head. She watches as grounders and her people fll onto the ground dead. She hated the grounders more than anything and killing one would be her pleasure.

"Aloura over there" She hears as she aims her spear. She pulls back realising the spear hitting the ground right in the head. She watches with a smirk as the grounder falls to the ground before she runs over pulling the spear out.

She looks over at Bellamy seeing he was looking at her with an impressed looking. She takes a bow before walking back to her spot. Suddenly a grounder grabbed bellamy pinning him down chocking him. Aloura goes to through her spear but a grounder pushes her down onto the ground.

The fall knocks the breath out of her as she gets off them ground. She then realized she had a sword on her. Lincoln gave it to Octavia who gave it to her before she went to Bellamy. She quickly pulls the sword out stabbing the grounder. She watches as the life leaves his eyes and he falls to the ground.

She rushes over to Bellamy as Octavia comes up stabbing the grounder that was ontop of him. Bellamy quickly pushes him off before she helps Bellamy up. "Admit it you were wrong" she says as he gets up. Suddenly an arrow goes flying hitting Octavia. "No You're hit! Miller, fall back, now. Can you walk?" He asks as him and Aloura grabs one arm. "O. Hey. Hold on to us. Let us get you behind that wall." He says as he and Aloura helps her behind the wall. But they don't make it. "Aloura you get back to camp I got Octavia." Bellamy tells her.

"No. No I-I can't leave you guys" She says Bellamy grabs her arm. "Listen to me we'll be right behind you just make it to the camp" He says. "Now go!" He orders she nods slowly before running off.

The whole way all she could think about was Octavia and Bellamy. She couldn't lose the two. But the only thing she could do was listen to Bellamy. She had managed to make it back to the tunnel but before she could get in a ground grabs her.

He pins her up against a tree as he chokes her. She quickly tries her best to kick and punch him but none of that works.

She finally starts accepting this was what was meant to happen as her eyes slowly start closing but before she can fully lose consciousness the grounder falls backwards letting go of her. She starts gasping for air as she sees finn standing there.

"Go get into the camp" Finn tells her she nods and goes as fast as she can.

"They've broken through! There's hundreds of them! They're heading for the gate! Game over, man!" Aloura hears over the radio. Aloura runs out of the tunnel and back into camp. Clarke runs over pulling the girl into a hug. "Thank god you guys are okay" She says as she gives finn a hug.

Suddenly theeir was a loud explosin in the sky. Aloura looks up seeing the ark was coming down. They then hear the grounders yell something about reapears. "What did you do?" Clarke asks Finn. "I kicked the hornet's nest." He says as Aloura looks at them confused.

"You brought the reapers?" Clarke asks in shock. "I just bought us some time. How's Raven?" He asks Clarke looks between Finn and Aloura before speaking. "She's not good. And the rockets aren't ready yet. Jasper's working on them now." Clarke says as Aloura takes in a deep breath. She didn't wanna live without her sister not ever.

"Jasper? What's plan B?" Finn asks. "Jasper was plan B." Clarke says asthe run to the dropship.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

Miller comes running in. "Clarke they're taking down the gate" Miller yells. "Good cause I did it... I think" He says. "I'm closing that door" Miller says. He goes to thelever but ALoura and Clarke stop him. "We got people out there. Bellamys not back yet" Clarke says. "And Octavia is out there still" Aloura says.

"All right, Jasper did it, get everybody, get inside now!" Clarke yells everyone rushs in. Aloura watches as she looks to the side.

"There he is!" Finn yells. "He's never gonna make it. Bellamy, run!" Clarke yells. Bellamy starts running as a reaper runs towards him. Aloura watches as the two starts fighting. "He's killing him." Clarke yells.

Finn quickly stops one of the gunners taking his gun. "Stop, Finn, no!"Clarke yells as Finn runs towards the reaper.

Miller quickly yells to Clarke. "Clarke, you can't save everybody. Let's go! Let's go." He yells to her. Aloura quickly runs into the dropship sitting by Jasper. "Everythings gonna be okay." He tells her. She looks down. "I really wish I could believe that" She says quietly as Clarke and Miller runs in.

Aloura watches as Clarke pulls the lever. As the door closes Anya jumps in rolling down. Aloura quickly stands up her sword in hand. Clarke looks over at jasper. "Jasper now!" She yells. Jasper looks down pushing the button but nothing happens. "It didn't work" He says looking at Clarke before trying again.

"Anya you can't win" Clarke tells her. She goes to attack Aloura but Miller quickly knocks her to the ground as the delinquents kick and punch her.

"Stop! She's already down." Clarke yells trying to push everyone away. "Raven says current flows to the magnet. We just need a current." Jasper says. He gets up grabbing the latter. Aloura stands beside him watching.

Jasper unscrews the latter before connecting the thing to the battery. The dropship starts shaking as flamers shoot around the outside of it. All the grounders around it get burned to death quickly becoming just bones and ashes.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

The dropship door opens as Clarke and Aloura walk out. They look around seeing everything burned and bodies everywhere.

Everyone slowly follows behind them as Clarke and Aloura step off the platform onto the ashes.

"This is what happens when you mess with people from the Sky" ALoura says glaring at Anya.

Thats when some kind of pink Smoke was shot onto the ground beside her and Clarke. Then more was shot off. Aloura looks around trying to run away but she falls to the ground "Mountain men" was the last thing she hears.

Everything around her fades to nothingness.

——————————————————

AUTHOR NOTES:
And That's The End Of Season Oneee! Merry Christmas Y'all! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
2.8K 146 12
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐕𝐢𝐱𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ❞ When 100 underage prisoners are sent to the ground, Thalia Hills...
252 1 15
Azara Collins, Finn Collins' little sister, is sent down to Earth with her brother and ninety-eight other delinquents. She's very stubborn and always...
83.1K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...