cocoronpa (danganrompa AU)

By flare10eon

JJ gets enrolled into a new school, a school for only special students. The thing is that JJ isn't special at... More

CHAPTER 1: THE LETTER (CW: MENTIONS OF DEPPRESION)

67 0 2
By flare10eon

"JJ, we got mail for you!" JJ slowly wakes up, "who would have sent mail to me?" JJ wonders. He runs down the stairs but trips at the last step. "s-s-sorry" JJ says and blushes out of embarrassment. "JJ you got enrolled into that school that you really wanted to join!" Mom says with a smile on her face. "Didn't all of the school decline me?" JJ asks looking all sad. "No, at least not this one!" Mom reply's. "I thought my grades was so bad that no one wanted me in their school!" JJ whispers, he begins to cry. "JJ, I know that your depression is bad but there are people who love you!" Mom says trying to cheer up JJ. Mom gives JJ the letter. "Walk there, now." Mom shouts. "You need a fresh start, new friends and a better education." JJ looks at the letter and says "okay" and teleports there. "wtf am I doing here?" JJ decides that there is nothing else that he can do but to walk into the school. Ass he begins to walk into the school he begins to feel more and more dizzy. *a weird hallucination of hot ice cream man appears* "kys" ice cream man says with a dark voice "what the fuck" JJ faints.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
79.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
84.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...