My Best Assistant (ON HOLD)

By BigBlueLiam

MY BEST ASSISTANT Working Title(s): RWBY: ULTIMATUM Dedicated to my dear friend RikerMun. Iron Man! Reader x... More

Part 1 - Meeting Petals
Part 2 - Friend
Part 3 - Sky-Blue Eyes
Part 4 - Judged
Part 5 - The Second Body.
Part 6 - Crimson, Bruce, and Lucille.
(Arc 1 Finale) | Part 7 - Deal
Bonus Chapter 1
Part 8 - Look At Me
Part 8.5
Part 9 - Lame Party
Part 10 - Crossing Paths
Part 11 - Summer Rose
Covers
Part 12 - Post-Meeting
Part 13 - Before The Breach
Part 14 - During The Breach
Arc 2 Finale | Part 15 - During The Breach II
Arc 3 | Part 16 - Greatness
Author's Note
Arc 3 | Part 17 - Arrow
Arc 3 | Part 18 - Confrontations/Mr. Acacius
Spin-Off Book Announcement
Arc 3 | Part 19
Arc 3 | Part 20
Arc 3 | Part 21 - I.L.Y
Arc 3 | Part 22 - Beauty, Goldilocks and The Arrow
Arc 3 | Part 23
New Spin-Off Fanfic Announcement
Arc 3 | Part 24 - Yangry and The Smarty
Arc 3 | Part 25 - About That Parasite
Arc 3 | Part 26
Arc 3 | Part 27 - Move Past It
Arc 3 | Part 28 - You Know My Stix
Bonus Chapter 2 (Non-Canon)
Arc 3 | Part 29 - Boss
Arc 3 | Part 30 - Cinder Fall
Arc 3 | Part 31 - Titus
Arc 3 | Part 33 - Beginning Of The End

Arc 3 | Part 32 - Arjean Clears Things Up

114 1 1
By BigBlueLiam

Salem's Faction along with Titus' very own criminal empire merge as Ruby, (Y/N), and all their friends must act to stop a prophecy from happening before a dark future plagues theirs.

There was Team RWBY, as well as Ferna Fletcher, (Y/N)'s cousin who sports the color green as much as she liked. Shot every arrow she wanted to, and spoke every word she wanted to.

Honest work. Ferna eventually made friends with the daughter of an infamous scientist Dr. Merlot, a friend in Arjean Merlot.

Little did she know of the darkness that was deep inside of Arjean. For no matter what she'll try to do to be good, eventually, it would kill her. This particular prophecy one magical could sense. A person like Ozpin.

Merlot doubted the cop would retaliate or choose not to cooperate, as determined by his initial willingness to turn her over to the rest of his officers.

In an alleyway in which she was able to force him to stop at their tracks, she held up a tablet at him. Containing information, whereabouts of his home.
Where his wife and daughter are located.

"Now what did I tell you pigs about interfering with my business?" Arjean said, obviously disgruntled. Irritated at his intentions. But now she was going to stop that.

"Wh-What is that?" Officer Kevin stressed, confused, but clearly startled. This rich kid knows his address.

"I'd hate to have my men run in there and . . . disrupt their peace." Arjean said, not at any mercy. All she wants is to get him to bugger off forever.

"You don't know anything about them." Officer Kevin said, trying to snarl back.

"Now, don't overestimate yourself." Arjean said blankly. She lowered her brows, unimpressed. Taking steps towards him, head tilted. Trying to intimidate him.

"Face it, Officer. I'm a rich kid with a sicko scientist for a father." She said, calmly.

Pointing to her eye that was covered by an eyepatch.

"This is the price of being the child of a man who experiments on living things as a hobby." She said.

Ticking off the officer. Officer Kevin, looks like he's seen or heard it all. Just about done.

"And with my background, I get to watch almost everyone around the world --- whether they like it or not." She said, imposing.

"The point is . . . " she'd reach for her handgun in her pocket, eyes darted, stayed towards Officer Kevin.

" . . . arrest me, and your wife and child won't have anyone to wait for to come home . . . any longer." She said.

"I . . ." Officer Kevin knelt down, to apologize. "I'm sorry . . . "

She smiled wryly, in satisfaction. Later on being able to walk away, unscathed and had fully blackmailed the cop. Done and done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
69.1K 1.1K 17
(Y/N) (L/N), current CEO of (L/N) Enterprises, is a self centered, ego filled teenager, who has started a war against the White Fang and all faunus...
963 35 27
(Volumes 4-6) Read Vale Saga first to understand Story Lots has changed since Beacon Academy. Weiss was brought back to Atlas, Blake ran away, Yang a...
89.9K 2.4K 34
Your power is untouched, chaotic and enough to end the world. At least, that's what you tell most when it comes to fighting. Taking the route of a pa...