Her Secretary { Not Edited }

By jeonhaeyi

Story isn't edited yet, you can find some grammatical error. Please ignore "I won't be able to kill you beca... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. πŸ”ž
Meeting at night 2πŸ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. πŸ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. πŸ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
The War.
Who died ?

The Wedding.

468 12 1
By jeonhaeyi

Tae - " Why am i nervous ?" He said looking himself in the mirror.

Jimin - " Of course because its your wedding. " He said tucking the rose in Taehyung's suit pocket.

Jk - " Don't worry just calm down. Take slow breath. "

Tae - " Finally i am getting married to her. " He said with a small smile.

Jimin & Jk - "Yes and we are very happy for you. "

They hugged each other giving warm wishes to their friend who is getting married with the love of his life.

Jimin - " You know what we will miss you today as you will get busy in your wife. " He said with a pout.

Jk - " Don't worry.... I have a solution for that. "

Jimin - " And what it is ?"

Jk - " We will stay with him today in his house... What do you say ? "

Tae - " No.. Yah! How can you both do that ?" He said showing his pissed off face with a pout.

Jimin - " Why... We will miss you... "

Tae - " I am not going anywhere... After wedding i will come back to my house... And why the heck you both are acting like high school cringe couple ? "

Jk - "See... After getting married by yn he will forget us... "

Tae - " No... Its not like that.. "

Jimin - " Then allow us to live with you for today. " He said bringing his face closer to Taehyung.

Tae - " How can i do that? Today is my wedding... And obviously today is my wedding night too... How can i let you stay ? "

Jimin and jk laughed together.

Jk - " Chill we are joking... "

Jimin - " We don't want to hear your groaning sounds.. " He laughed hardly.

Tae - " That was not funny ! "

Their conversation got interrupted by Taehyung 's mother.

Mrs. Kim - " Son come downstairs... We need to check the some stuffs before going. " She shouted from downstairs.

Tae - " Yes mom we are coming. "

Pov : In your room

Hae yi - " Woah ! Ynshii your wedding gown is so beautiful. " She said taking out the gown from the bag.

Hae yi - " Oh there are heels too. I think Mr. Kim had prepared everything for you from head to toe. "
She said smiling.

You smiled at her.

Yn - " Really its very beautiful ! " You said roaming your hands on your wedding dress.

Hae yi - " Let me get you ready fast... Or Mr. Jeon will scold me. "

You both chuckled at her words.

Time skipped to  d day ( wedding)

A/n - Finally after all the difficulties you and Taehyung are getting married. Facing the difficulties in your life ,  you both are set to start a new journey. As your love towards him and his love towards you made this beautiful day possible.

Everyone started gathering to witness the beautiful wedding of a ceo and her mafia secretary. Some were happy for them but some were still processing about the things. But who cares.

Mr. Kim - " Jimin and Jungkook ah... Please check the things once again. And decide who will be the host and who will walk with yn on the aisle. "
He ordered those two men.

Jimin - " Sure uncle. "

Jk - " I will be walking with her. You play your role as the host ok. "

Jimin - " Ok. "

With that they both left from there to do their work.

Jimin went up on the stage and started gaining everyone's attention.

Jimin - " May i have everyone's attention please. "

Everyone started looking at him.

Jimin - " As you all know today is my friend 's wedding with his love of his life... So on this beautiful occasion i want you all to give them your warm blessing for their new journey ahead... Applause! "

Everyone clapped  and appreciated his gestures towards them.

Jimin - " And now we will welcome the Groom... Mr. Kim Taehyung... Please come over on the stage. "

As the lights got dim and the lime light got focused on that particular person... Everyone 's attention stucked at him.

He was standing under the spotlight as a main star. He was looking ethereal in the black suit which fitted his body perfectly. As if he just landed from heaven to get his angel.

He slowly walked towards the aisle while tangling his hands with her mother's hands.

Everyone got stunned by his beauty as they all knew him as a cold ceo but they never knew that this cold ceo will ever fall in love with someone.

After reaching the aisle jimin hugged him warmly.

Jimin - " Now its time to welcome the bride Ms. Choi yn. "

You walked towards the aisle while holding Jungkook's hands. Taehyung 's eyes got stucked on you. Even though your face was covered with a Veil he assumed that you must be looking very gorgeous.

Your heartbeat started to beat faster than usual. You were feeling butterflies jumping in your stomach,  as this feeling is new you cant describe it in words.

You saw Taehyung through the veil and he was looking as usual handsome to you.

You tightened your grip on jk 's hands which he noticed.

He hold your hand tightly and said - " Dont get nervous yn.. I am here. "

You got some courage by his words and you continued to walk towards Taehyung.

After reaching there jk handed your hands into Taehyung 's hands.

Jk - " All yours. " He said smiling.

Taehyung holded your hand delicately and pulled you towards him.

You kept your hands on his shoulders  and hung your head low due to shyness it was not like you were didn't got close to him... It was just the new feeling which you were having today.

Priest - " Ms. Choi yn do you take Mr.kim Taehyung as your wedded husband ? "

Yn - " Yes i do. "

Priest - " Mr. Kim Taehyung do you take Ms. Choi yn as your wedded wife ?"

Tae - " Yes i do with my whole heart. "
He said smiling.

Priest - " You may lift up the veil and kiss your bride. "

Taehyung slowly lifted your veil and got amused by your beauty. You were looking breathtaking gorgeous...

He smiled at you and pulled your face towards him and holded you by your nape. He slowly pressed his soft lips on your cherry lips kissing you softly and delicately.

This was so euphoric to eyes. It looked like the moon, the sky and the wind all the things were witnessing their wedding. The wedding in which you both hold immense love for each other. In which you both can fight from anyone just to protect your love.

After breaking the kiss he said - " You are looking so gorgeous my love. "

You blushed at his compliment and got your head down in shyness.

Everyone clapped as the wedding got ended peacefully and lovingly.

Jimin and Jungkook hugged Taehyung and congratulated both of you.

Same goes for Hae yi and soobin too.

Jimin - " Finally Taehyung got married. You know yn when he used to be cold he always says that.. I am not going to marry someone until i get my woman.. " He said laughingly.

Jk - " Yeah! Now we know how he wanted her woman.....Just like you. "

A/n - All of them talked for some hours while having the feast and not gonna lie they enjoyed a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 515 52
"There's someone at this party, that fucked me over. I need you to seduce him. I need you to make him want to fuck you, let his guard down. Then...I...
76.5K 1.4K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- πŒπˆπ‘π€ππ„π‹π‹π„ 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
1 0 6
A spiced up romance and crime thrilling story in which a secret agent a world class detective and a most wanted mafia have to work together its fille...