Divorce is so Difficult (Chi...

By kim_ray092

Divorce is so Difficult [Entertainment Circle] Author: Jiuxin Wan Description Once Shao Qin... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 92

346 8 0
By kim_ray092

 Chapter 92

  Shao Qin glanced around lightly and said hello. Everyone answered a few sentences in a random manner, and turned their eyes away.

  Shao Qin took a special look at Zheng Wenying, wondering if this senior who didn't like him should come out at the right time to ridicule him. As a result, Zheng Wenying just sneered silently and did not speak.

  Shao Qin raised his eyebrows lightly, but he didn't expect that Zheng Wenying was so low-key today, he didn't want to step on him anymore, or he would be trampled to death if he didn't think it was necessary to do anything.

  Today's makeup was done very quickly, because almost all of them are action scenes, and they are also wearing combat uniforms. Shao Qin himself has good skin and good bones, so he didn't even put on any makeup at all, he just did a little haircut.

  Usually the makeup artist would joke with Shao Qin, but today the makeup artist kept a straight face the whole time, and finally sighed, not knowing what it meant.

  Shao Qin didn't delve into it. He had already guessed that this was the situation. No one chased after him to question why he liked Feng Jingyi, which saved him a lot of worry.

  After all the makeup is over, the day's shooting officially begins. The main content of today's filming is a fighting scene in the snow. They have to fight with foreign terrorists with bare hands.

  In the first scene, the captain played by Lin Hao reminds everyone not to shoot, which may easily cause an avalanche. However, Shao Qin's gun is not in this category. He is a sniper, and his sniper rifle is silent, but he needs to find a suitable sniper position.

  After Lin Hao reminded everyone not to shoot, he immediately gestured to Shao Qin to find a sniper position.

  Just when Shao Qin had chosen the position and was about to go over, the battle broke out between the two sides. The opponent also didn't dare to use a gun, and chose to shoot darts to attack from a long distance.

  The squad began to face off, and the position changes were very complicated. Every time a position is changed, everyone must stay still there, so that the camera has the opportunity to capture shots of each actor from all angles.

  In Shao Qin's time, such scenes were generally shot in splits. That is to shoot the whole first, then close-ups, and edit later to achieve a unified picture. But this has a disadvantage, that is, the close-up can only be patted up on the shoulder, otherwise it will expose the embarrassment of no one in the background.

  In this day and age, it's common to use post-production to fill in the background and avoid going overboard. However, Director Chen's requirements are relatively high, and I hope they can keep moving and act as the background board of the real people.

  Shao Qin is not against being used as a background board, but other people don't know what to think. Obviously later technology can do it, why let them suffer from the cold in the snow.

  After shooting like this for more than an hour, an actor finally heard that he felt a little uncomfortable.

  Director Chen didn't say anything, and waved his hand to tell him to go down first, and gestured to the assistant director, asking the assistant director to pay attention to everyone's positions and shooting images.

  After shooting for another 2 hours, everyone showed obvious fatigue. Fortunately, the first one has passed, everyone can take a short break, and then shoot the next second one.

  Although no one showed any malice, as soon as Shao Qin walked off the field, the place where he stood was immediately cleared, and only Xiao Zheng handed him hot water.

  Obviously, Huihui told Xiaozheng yesterday, so Xiaozheng didn't ask for likes at all, and he didn't respond to the weird behavior of the rest of the crew.

  Shao Qin took a sip of hot water, lowered his voice and asked Xiaozheng, "No one makes things difficult for you, right?"

  Xiaozheng shook his head: "I didn't like it, so why bother me."

  Shao Qin smiled helplessly: "I am not embarrassed either."

  Xiaozheng swept left and right, pursed his lips, and seemed to disagree with Shao Qin's argument, but he didn't say anything.

  The filming continued after the break, and all the actors showed signs of fatigue. But it happened that they were filming both fight scenes, so it didn't matter if they looked tired. But Shao Qin obviously found that Lin Hao was a little hard to support.

  In one scene, Lin Hao and Shao Qin brushed past each other and shot each other back to back. Because Lin Hao moved too fast, he didn't lose his footing, and he relied entirely on Shao Qin's back to find his balance.

  Director Chen obviously also noticed Lin Hao's uncoordinated body, and asked Lin Hao, "Lin Hao, what's going on?"

  "It's okay, I didn't stand firmly just now." Lin Hao said immediately.

  Director Chen nodded and asked the two to walk again.

  The second time, Lin Hao still stood unsteadily, but because Shao Qin stepped back slightly, he supported him with his back lightly, and finally completed the movement.

  Director Chen looked quite satisfied, and extended his thumb to Lin Hao, but his eyes didn't even glance at Shao Qin.

  This state of being avoided by the entire crew reached its peak at noon. Shao Qin took the lunch box, entered the dressing room, found two seats to sit down, and the person next to him left, and stood and ate at the farthest place from him. And the people who came in later also completely ignored Shao Qin, and all gathered together, talking in low voices.

           This isolated state was so obvious that Shao Qin couldn't help feeling, "Today I am an isolated person."

  Xiaozheng was eating, glanced at Shao Qin, lowered his head hesitantly, and continued eating.

  "Xiaozheng, if you have something to say, just say it. Don't hold back. You don't have to worry about being my assistant. You can say anything you have." Shao Qin himself doesn't mind being isolated, but he is afraid that Xiaozheng will not be able to Get used to the atmosphere.

  Xiao Zheng pursed his lips and looked at Shao Qin, "I'm worried about you, isn't this too uncomfortable?"

  Shao Qin raised his eyebrows, and said indifferently, "I just need to do my own thing well."

  Shao Qin did what he said, and he found it incredible that he made zero mistakes in the whole day's shooting. During the whole day of filming, he didn't even get NG, let alone being scolded by director Chen.

  Although Shao Qin was originally the type to get in and out of a show quickly, and was born to be an actor, but making zero mistakes all day was still an achievement he had never accomplished before.

  Back at the hotel, Shao Qin couldn't help showing off to Feng Jingyi, saying that he had spent a whole day filming with zero mistakes and no NGs.

  "So good?" Feng Jingyi showed a surprised expression, "It's hard for me to make zero mistakes all day long. Even if I agree that the performance is fine, props, lighting, and scenery will always be NG."

  "Maybe I'm lucky today? Do you want to buy a lottery ticket? If you win the first prize, you can live well without filming in the future." Shao Qin said with a smile.

  Feng Jingyi was still wearing yesterday's clothes, black turtleneck sweater and black trousers, sitting on the sofa, touching his chin with great interest, "The lottery prize is not much, not even one-tenth of my assets not."

  Shao Qin pursed his lips, Feng Jingyi might not be crazy to show off his wealth here.

  "I was asked to support you before, but now it's great." Shao Qin pursed his lips.

  Feng Jingyi raised his eyebrows: "I need you to support me now."

  Shao Qin wrinkled his nose, picked up the remote control and planned to watch TV. Feng Jingyi is now on the cusp of the storm, and it is not suitable for him to show up. The two of them can't do much except stay in the hotel room.

  Of course, they are not very suitable for the fixed items of hotel rooms.

  "Stop watching TV, read a book." Feng Jingyi said while shaking his phone, "Grandpa's autobiography has been published."

  Shao Qin blinked his eyes, and then remembered the past events that he helped old man Feng record during the Chinese New Year last year.

  "Published? So powerful." Shao Qin immediately went to Feng Jingyi's side to check Feng Jingyi's cell phone.

  The old man's autobiography is also very simple, the title is "The Life of the Famous Entrepreneur Feng Hai". It tells the story of the old man Li who graduated from university, entered the work unit, and then gave up his stable job to start a business. After decades of ups and downs, he has gone higher and higher in the ever-changing era.

  Shao Qin liked the old man's story very much, and was very proactive in helping to record it. Now that I read this book again, I am immediately excited.

  The two were walking together, looking at the same book, arguing about turning pages from time to time, and actually saw 11 o'clock.

  Feng Jingyi had no choice but to remind Shao Qin: "It's time for you to sleep."

  Shao Qinzheng saw that Mr. Feng had just arrived in the United States, and he didn't even have a place to live. He helped Mr. Feng record it here before, and he was most curious about what happened after that.

  "After reading this part." Shao Qin refused to look away.

  "No, I have to go to sleep. You still have to film tomorrow." After speaking, Feng Jingyi took back the phone without hesitation.

  Shao Qin stretched out his hand to snatch the phone, but he couldn't grab it. He stared at Feng Jingyi dissatisfied, "I haven't finished watching it yet."

  "It's useless to act like a baby, go to sleep." Feng Jingyi said with a smile.

  "I didn't act like a baby." Shao Qin blushed a little.

  "Let's watch it tomorrow. There are still many exciting things to do. After finishing this episode, you want to watch the next one. You are already tired from filming in the plateau, so you should take a good rest." Feng Jingyi said softly.

  Shao Qin pursed his lips, but did not refute after all. When he sat up from the sofa and walked to the bathroom, Shao Qin suddenly realized and looked back at Feng Jingyi, "Where do you sleep?"

  Shao Qin lived in a big bed room, and there was no extra bed for Feng Jingyi.

  "I sleep on the sofa." Feng Jingyi pointed to the sofa he was sitting on.

  "Inappropriate." Shao Qin shook his head immediately. A single man and a widow live in the same room, and everyone is in their twenties, so things are going to be bad.

  "If I open another room, my whereabouts will be exposed." Feng Jingyi frowned in embarrassment, "I received a lot of death threats today, I'm afraid."

  Shao Qin never expected that he would be a little dizzy when he heard the word "I'm afraid" from Feng Jingyi's mouth in his lifetime. Staring at Feng Jingyi's deep eyes, he didn't say a word for a long time, and finally could only go to wash up obediently.

  After Shao Qin finished washing, he found that Feng Jingyi had found a quilt from nowhere, and he really looked like he was sleeping on the sofa.

  "I'm fine, you go." Shao Qin said as he sat on the edge of the bed, staring at Feng Jingyi's quilt.

  Seeing Shao Qin like this, Feng Jingyi said with some amusement, "I asked the waiter for it."

  "Looking for a waiter? Aren't you worried that people will know where you are? How dare you call a waiter." Shao Qin said in surprise.

  "Just don't let the waiter find out that it's me, just send a quilt." Feng Jingyi said, walking into the bathroom.

  Shao Qin clicked his tongue and lay down to sleep.

  Just when Shao Qin's consciousness began to blur and he entered a half-dream and half-awake state, suddenly, the bed beside him collapsed. He woke up suddenly, turned his head and saw Feng Jingyi sitting beside his bed hugging the quilt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.5K 58
Husband of Crossing 穿越之夫夫 Author: 老衲不懂爱 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description The cold-hearted modern doctor became a elder brother in ancient...
81.3K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
51.5K 1.2K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
54K 1.5K 81
After being killed accidentally nine years after he graduated from college, Lu Chengyu was reborn to the year he graduated. In order to avoid the unf...