Unknotting Fate

By RomanticPen23

Experience an epic tale of passion and destiny in "Unknotting Fate." Soulmates are a rare treasure, but for d... More

CHAPTER 1: Death and Porn
CHAPTER 2: JUST ANOTHER KILLER
CHAPTER 3: HIM
CHAPTER 4: WET DREAMS
CHAPTER 5: Online Tutorial on How to Change Your Fate
CHAPTER 6: Stupid Ko
CHAPTER 7: Erection's Aftermath
CHAPTER 8: The Most Powerful Ghoul is a Teddy Bear
CHAPTER 10: Summoning The Bitch Goddess
CHAPTER 11: A Ticket Out Of This Nightmare
CHAPTER 12: DATE
CHAPTER 13: BEDROOM DILEMMA
CHAPTER 14: Ko's Personal Hell
CHAPTER 15: KANA'S SECRET
CHAPTER 16: TO KILL OR NOT TO KILL
CHAPTER 17: The Green-Eyed Monster Part 1
CHAPTER 17: The Green-Eyed Monster Part 2
CHAPTER 18: Love Hotel Part 1
CHAPTER 18: Love Hotel Part 2
CHAPTER 19: TEMPTATIONS
CHAPTER 20: GOD SLAYER PART 1
CHAPTER 20: GOD SLAYER PART 2
CHAPTER 21: Two Souls in Limbo
CHAPTER 22: Growing Illness
CHAPTER 23: Insurmountable Fears
CHAPTER 24: Ko and Kana's Past
CHAPTER 28: Kana is Dying
CHAPTER 26: Break Up
CHAPTER 27: This Love Will Fade
CHAPTER 28: Ko is Happy
CHAPTER 29: Ko and Kana Goes Viral
CHAPTER 30: WRATH
CHAPTER 31: So This Is Happiness

CHAPTER 9: It Won't Go Down!

15 0 0
By RomanticPen23

All the servants were cooped together in the living room as they listened to screams coming from Ko's bedroom.

One of the maids asked, "Sefina, please, let's call an ambulance. Forget his orders. It has been two fucking days of him being like this. He might actually die."

Sefina sighed.

****

Ko was lying on his bed. Sweat ran all over his body. He has been hard for god knows how long, and no matter what he did, it won't go down. His releases were not pleasurable at all, only pain, intense, heart-shattering, and bone-breaking pain. Ever since he talked to 7219, Ko has not been sleeping well. He had lost the ability to tell what day it was and what time. All he knew was he had eaten something that could have been dinner or breakfast.

 The visions have gotten longer, too. Out of nowhere, the images would take hold of his mind's eye: kisses, panting, moaning, licking, biting—it was like watching porn made in hell.

"This is pointless. I can't fucking think a single thought let alone hack the slayer archives."

If Ko was experiencing this pain, so too was 7219. It had been two days straight of torture, but he had not broken his promise. He had stayed away just like he said.

To feel sane again, Ko would need to swallow his pride and turn against his harsh words. But meeting up would be dangerous.

 We should not spend time together, but if I don't, I think I might die from this erection.

Suddenly, another vision came into Ko's mind.

This time 7219 was vividly clear and was no longer wrapped in shadows. They were in an unfamiliar bed chamber. Ko's legs were wrapped around 7219's narrow waist, and he was pressed against the wall as the ghoul rammed him again and again.

Ko reached down his hard cock but stopped himself. Over the two days, he touched himself countless times, but it only increased the pain, and there was no pleasure from the release.

Ko's spirit has finally cracked.

 "I have no choice! I need to visit him. At least if I'm with that thing, all my blood will flow to my brain and not down there!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
83 16 10
In a world where true love existed and a soulmate wasn't a myth but an actual person you were destined to be with Izzy always found it pathetic when...
973K 40.4K 35
Copyrighted 2020 **Book 1 in the Darkness Series!** **Completed!** *Under construction* There was a creature locked away miles beneath the ston...
87.2K 5.3K 90
Book #5 What happens when you meet your soulmate? Oh wait, that's too easy, let me ask it again. What do you do when you meet your soulmate and kn...