Nobody to Somebody

By ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 21

8 0 0
By ReachForTheSkye443

Today is the day we're going to the beach. I could not decide between a bikini or a full swimsuit. I guess I'll pack both if I have to.

Milo woke me up and said that I had slept for too many hours. I could never sleep for too many hours. Just because I value my sleep more than anything, even food and books does not mean I sleep a lot of hours. Sometimes.

I had a fanny pack for gum sweets and probably a gun. I decided to pack the bikini, the purple one. It looks good on me, I love the strings and the side of the panties.

Milo came into my room wearing shorts with summer patterns over them. Those summer leaves. The rest of his upper body was shirtless. I could still have the faint scars, but I'm glad they're fading. Milo is a strong little boy for overcoming this, and he'll grow up to be a very handsome boy.

"Are you ready for the beach?" Milo said, and I nodded. I was wearing white shorts and a black tanktop, which is what I seem to wear these days because of the sun's intense heat.

"Sunscreen?" I offered.

"Eew that stuff is yucky and oily." He backed away.

"Come on, Milo. You're the one who told me to bring a sunscreen." I lurked towards him, and he reluctantly agreed. I applied it on his back and face.

I told him to apply it on my back, and I also applied my face. I put the fanny pack in front, and I wore the same white slip-ins I wore yesterday, and we were good to go.

We were walking to the beach since they lived nearby, but first, Milo's mom asked me to help her open the restaurant.

I decided to wear contacts that changed my eye color to Hazel. It turns out that Sky packed extras like she knew that i would lose them. Which I did. So, I now knew that I could protect my eyes from the harsh sun's rays. We walked in, and it was a cozy establishment.

There was even a stage for anyone who wanted entertainment. The menu looked like it could be a family-friendly restaurant. I need to seriously get the recipes.

We took the chairs down and put them right side up. I opened the majority of the windows because it was stuffy and some air-conditioning. Now that was better.

People started coming in and so early and filled up the seats.

"Mi hija, I need you to do me an extra favor. Can you please waitress for about an our before the staff comes?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Good, now I need you to wear this apron and this cap." She gave me some clothing items, and I held them in my arms.

"This is what we call the morning rush." She pushed me over to the people already sitting down.

I decided to take it table by table in an organized manner. There was a lot of chattering, but the music tuned it out. It was not loud but you could hear the music.

"Hello. Welcome to Mamma's Mexican restaurant. What can I get you? I recommend the enchiladas mixed with the tamales. Weird combination but a delicious one nonetheless." I gave them an 'I'm so dedicated smile'. It was sincere. I promise!

I had to do that for about an hour, and I sat down at one of the tables.

"Thanks for your help. Now go have fun. I got this!" She waved me off, and I gave her a tired smile.

*************************************
I was at the beach and it was extremely hot and packed but the people seemed nice. There were surfers, swimmers, divers, and a lifeguard.

Milo pulled me to go meet his friend. His friend was just about his height and had dirty blond hair and crystal blue eyes. I'm guessing his skin has been tanned from being in the sun for too many hours.

"Carl. This is the princessa I've been telling you about." He pointed at me. I shrugged because he was introducing me to everyone we saw.

"I'm Carl, and may I just say that you are beautiful." He smiled and smiled back.

"Thanks." I replied, and Milo gave him a scowl.

"You guys stay here while I go and change." I instructed them as I headed to the changing stalls.

I changed to the purple bikini, but I wrapped a towel over the bottom half of my torso. I let my hair loose, which was a bad idea, but I still did it anyway.

There was a bar on my right by it. It looked like they also sold non-alcoholic beverages. I was going to go there after.

"Okay. Does anyone have a beach ball?" I asked both Carl and Milo.

They smiled. We decided to play a good round of toss the ball, and if I don't catch it, I have to let go of the towel and stay like that for the rest of the day. If they don't catch it, they have to run around the whole beach.

They game started fair, but then it got out of hand like throwing the ball way too high out of hand. The ball has little density, which is why it is easy not to catch it.

I ran to the other side but sadly I was about a second late and the ball fell on the sand.

"Yes!" They high five each other, and I scowled.

"You guys cheated!" I argued, but their cute little boy giggle didn't seem to think so.

I did my end of the deal, and I tossed the towel and the other side. All eyes were on me. I suddenly felt self-conscious.

I went to the bar where there was only one dude. Wait, I know that, dude.

I ran to him. "Blake?" I asked, and he looked shocked to see me here, but nonetheless, he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He said, drinking his red drink. I couldn't tell if that was wine or a cocktail.

"I was visiting my child." And his facial expression was priceless when I said I have a child.

"You have a child?" He asked, and I knew Blake was drunk because of these two things. He wouldn't believe me and would go into detail about if I had a child, my body would be this, this, and that. He also couldn't speak properly.

The bartender was handsome. He had brownish blond hair and brown eyes. Pink lips and had a defined jaw. He also had muscles, I could see from the tanktop he was wearing.

"Who's the beautiful lady?" He asked as he slid a red drink to me.

"Oh, this is Kyla. Kyla, this is Brent, my best friend." He introduced us. I thought I was his best friend. That's probably because he is drunk.

"Thanks for the drink." I winked as I drank it. It tasted like an apple cider with something else in it.

"You're welcome, so what brings you to Miami?" He asked, leaning his elbow to the table.

"Just visiting. Nothing much." I said, and he gave me a cute grin.

The music started out of nowhere and the beach and Milo and Carl were still there, it is just that there is a minimum number of people left because the sun was starting to set.

"You mind if I have this dance?" Brent offered, and I giggled.

"Get me another drink like this, and you got yourself a deal." I said, and he flashed his white pearls at me.

"Blake. Why are you here?" I asked since Brent was off to make me another drink.

"This is my hometown. I came to visit friends but if Matteo saw me with you. He'd blow my head off and discard me to a nearby river." He chuckled, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why, though?" I asked because I don't understand Matteo's behavior. I am not a possession. I can hang out with whoever I want.

"Kyla. You need to understand that Matteo is a viscious, cruel, and brutal leader, but when you came in. He is sort of scared that he is losing his shine, I guess. He might probably like you." Blake pointed out, and I gave him a humorless laugh.

"Matteo keeps secrets from me. He does not trust me enough to let me in." I scoffed.

"Kyla. You're so smart yet so dense. He freaking let you in when he didn't kill you." He laughed as Brent came back.

"Thanks." I sipped the drink Brent bought me while I thought about Matteo.

After that, I went to dance with Brent just like I promised. He was a good dancer. I laughed as he twirled me around.

"You have a beautiful laugh." He mentioned, and I smiled.

"You are a beautiful dancer." I complemented him as we danced.

Suddenly the music stopped and the fire torches blew away so it was a little dark. I let go of Brent, and I ran to find Milo if he's safe. Milo was building a sandcastle.

"Looks princessa. I built a Castel for a princess like you." He said, and I smiled, but that smiled dropped as I felt someone's presence behind me.

"Go to your mamma. I'll find you there." I said, and he ran off in the direction of the restaurant.

"What do you want?" I asked, still not looking back.

"You." The rough voice replied. I turned to face the person who was going to try and assassinate me once again. I ran my fingers through his face, his rough face. The hair was brown, and I could still see his eyes even through the dark.

"How about we talk about it?" My voice turned seductive as I touched his body. "Come on. Don't be shy." I giggled as I took his free hand to feel my body. His hands roamed every inch of my body, and he was giving in. I tried not to show my disgust, but I masked it with a delightful expression

"Come on." I gently pushed him to a chair, and I climbed on top of him. I tossed my hair back, and I started grinding against his croch as his hands were rubbing against my ass. He groaned out of pleasure.

While doing so, I took out my gun from the fanny pack slowly as his hand was resting on the chair. I took the pistol, and I aimed it at the side of his neck. Good thing this was silent.

I pulled the trigger, and he was out. Blood was coming out of his mouth and neck. I climbed off him as I took his gun.

Gun shots started, and they bought back up. I ran to Blake, and I gave him the gun while we hid behind the counter of the bar. He gave me hand signals where his index finger and the one next to it were together and pointed to a certain direction.

I nodded as we both counted with hands on when their ammo was going to finish. There was silence.

We went out, and I focused my aim on the guy wearing black. I took both arms, and I stretched them both for accuracy. Remember, stability, breath, and accuracy. I pulled the trigger as I squinted my one eye to aim. The bullet traveled right to his chest.

I noticed there was a guy behind Blake, and I shot him too. We thought we were done, but a guy grabbed me from behind, but I felt as strength weakened as a bullet penetrated his body.

I flung his arm that was on me, and I let him fall to his death. I turned around to see the person who had saved me was Matteo. His eyes roamed every inch of my body, hungrily looking at me, and then he turned to look at Blake angrily.

"We'll talk later." He dismissed him as he stepped closer to me. Blake gave me an apologetic look, which I returned with an 'help me' look. I saw him hold in a chuckle, and I glared at him.

I was bracing myself from the shouting I was going to get. I squinted my eyes shut, my heart racing with anticipation as to what he was going to do.

"So you have a boyfriend?" He asked, and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What lies did Willow or Sky feed you?" I smacked my forehead as I laughed. I turned to look at him again, and his features had softened.

"Come." He instructed me, and I shook my head.

"I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." He carried me like I'm a sack of potatoes.

"Let me go." I kicked, but it caused him to spank my but. Although that did make shut up and have a good view of his behind.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he strapped to the car.

"I'm teaching you a lesson." He said, and I gulped.

*************************************
A/n
I now wonder what lesson? I wish I was Kyla to be at the beach and stuff. Anyway, don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

601K 16.2K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
2.9K 62 36
lilith grew up in mount juliet and east nashville with divorced parents, a distant dad, amazing mom, family issues, childhood trauma, her moms attitu...
59.9K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
20.6M 761K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...