GAME OF SURVIVAL | SHERLOCK H...

By Winter326

"FROM SHERLOCK, THAT'S PRACTICALLY AN 'I LOVE YOU'." valentina wilson, a single mother and forensic scienti... More

graphics gallery

GAME OF SURVIVAL

276 28 88
By Winter326

GAME OF SURVIVAL

there's no surrender,
and there's no escape

"SHERLOCK, DO I
WANT TO ASK
WHO THESE BODY
PARTS BELONG TO?"

"PROBABLY NOT."

𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘:

SHE WAS THE PUZZLE HE COULDN'T QUITE SOLVE.

He was the sociopath she was amazed by.

Sherlock Holmes and Valentina Wilson had a rather strange yet fond attachment. It all began the day that her boss — DI Greg Lestrade — brought the obviously high individual into Scotland Yard for impeding an investigation. An investigation he later quickly solved. Practically everyone saw the genius as an irritating, stuck-up freak, but not Valentina. She saw Sherlock Holmes for who he truly was: a man with a mind like no other trying to put it to some use. Besides, if he ended Anderson whilst solving a case, it was two wins for her.

It was unusual for Sherlock to find someone he could tolerate as most people tended to annoy him or the other way around. But Valentina Wilson was different. And he wasn't sure either.

Valentina's life had definitely not been smooth sailing. After losing both parents before she was eighteen, she somehow managed to pull herself to University. Make them proud, she would think. But she ended up doing things that would have made them feel the opposite. It was an incredibly dark period of her life that she would never tell another soul about. Mistakes were made, her life was changed. She was almost kicked out of University near the end of it. And that was when Valentina had had enough. Somehow she put an end the darkness and cast a light, guiding her back to society and her life. But she didn't return alone.

She may regret many things about what happened in that year of school, but she wouldn't change it. Because it gave her her daughter: Maggie. Maggie was the only speck of good to come out of the venomous pit she had been lying in. She was her salvation. If it wasn't for the young life living inside of her, Valentina wasn't sure she would have had the strength to pull herself out of that hole. But she did it. It wasn't easy, but then she finished University — top of her class, too — all whilst giving birth and then raising her deaf daughter.

After having Maggie, the best day of Valentina's life would have to be Scotland Yard plucking her straight out of Uni and giving the job that forever change her life. They wanted the best of the best and Valentina Wilson was just that. They gave her a stable income, the ability to put a roof of her and her daughter's heads and they gave her a family she could rely on. Val could finally turn over a new leaf and leave the past where it belonged: buried six feet under.

It was because of her job that she met Sherlock Holmes.

Years of cases and friendship later, Valentina is brought in on her day off to investigate another one of the strange suicides... and so is Sherlock Holmes. But isn't alone. Because, as it turns out, Sherlock brought along his new flatmate: Dr John Watson.

Then Val is somehow dragged into Sherlock and John's new world of crime solving, deductions and deadly games. So she must do her best to balance between her work and helping her friends as the lives of the scientist, detective and doctor start to get more and more complexing. And to make things even more complicated, Valentina was starting to grow increasingly fond of the well known sociopath, who unbeknownst to her, was starting to feel something too.

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙:

FREEMA AGYEMAN as
VALENTINA WILSON

THE SCIENTIST

"Lay a finger on my baby and I'll be destroying the evidence from your murder."

BENEDICT CUMBERBATH as
SHERLOCK HOLMES

THE DETECTIVE

"Valentina, why is your child hugging me?"

faithe herman as maggie wilson
idris elba as seb
salma hayek as paloma delgado

the rest of the bbc sherlock cast as themselves

𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙:

i. Game Of Survival | Ruelle // ii. Sherlock Main Theme | Geek Music // iii. Dark Side | Bishop Briggs // iv. Bury Me Face Down | grandson // v. Freaks | Jordan Clarke // vi. Mind Over Matter | Young the Giant // vii. You Get Me So High | The Neighbourhood // viii. Into the Darkness | The Phantoms // ix. Scars | Boy Epic // x. Stayin' Alive | Bee Gees

scan the code for the full playlist

WARNING
May contain: violence, blood, threat, bad language, drug abuse, suicide, psychopaths, child endangerment, kidnapping, Anderson etc

DEDICATIONS
This book is dedicated to the BBC Sherlock fandom, if it's still out there and these amazing people llxcifers misshiraethsworld theycallmedoc capmxrvel laevinics HannahDottier @Duskprincess89 arrthurpendragon Darth-Caillic

DISCLAIMER
I don't own BBC Sherlock, the cast or the plot. I only own my OCs and their stories.

AUTHOR'S NOTE —
I blame llxcifers for this. Izabela's Sherlock fic suddenly made me think about this old plot and now I suddenly want to publish it. Ever since I've on this app I've been making Sherlock plots. None of them worked out so hopefully this one will. I've loved Val and Maggie for a while now and I can't wait to share them. Val is so kind, smart and selfless and will kick the ass of anyone who dares hurt her family. And Maggie, that child is so sweet and innocent and loves everyone; including Sherlock.

Thank for your reading and I hope you enjoy 'Game of Survival'.

Sincerely Rosie aka Winter326

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 216 5
Elora is considered both a warrior and a friend to most of the eternals. After years of consistent arguing and only friendship with druig she begins...
2.3K 154 13
"๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†." ~o~ [moonknight x oc] *...
94.8K 3.6K 42
A world where superheroes, angels, and people live together in peace... well they used to. In these angels are Dark Angels or Colored Wings.. after a...