Yandere family ( taekook).

Von Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... Mehr

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 5

6.6K 290 193
Von Tekookworld

" i-ish this for t-taetae".

All jeon's hear taehyung little cute voice which make them frozen in their places. Jimin is still glued on his place and wide eyes staring at taehyung with mouth hang open. Not only him but other jeons are staring at taehyung with shocked state. They just can't believe that....

" Taehyung is in little space".

But they felt like someone stabbed their heart and they come quickly in their senses when they saw taehyung beautiful eyes filled with tears. Taehyung stare at all of them with huge teary innocent eyes that no one can speak and just stare at him with wide eyes.

His mind felt scared and his eyes started to left little tears. Jeon's gasp seeing taehyung cry and Jin didn't waste a second and run toward his baby. " Omo my baby stop crying. Please bubba we are here for you". Jin said in so soft and warm voice and very gently cupped taehyung face and wipe his tears with his hands.

Other members quickly surrounded them and worriedly stare at taehyung.
" What happened to my baby ha tell me". This time yoongi asked caressing taehyung hairs and asked him like he is talking to a baby. Taehyung sniffed cutely and wiped his tears with his shirt sleeves which make all jeon's heart skip at his cuteness and coo at him loudly.

" Y-you didn't saw-y a-anything". Taehyung mumbles with his little sniffles and pointed at jimin. Jimin wide eyes look at him and curse himself so much in his mind that he made his baby cry. " I m so sorry sweetheart, and yes this is for my baby". Jimin smile widely and shows him the big teddy bear.

Taehyung eyes lit up and instantly a huge boxy smile formed on his pinkish lips which make jeons breath hitched at his smile. " g-give m-me". Taehyung shutter cutely and make grabby hands toward the bear which jimin gladly Hand him in his arms.

They all awed at him when this big teddy bear almost hide taehyung little fragile figure. Jungkook carefully picked up the bear and placed it on ground near taehyung which make taehyung whined at him with a cute pout. "pearl wouldn't you spend time with us. After that you will play with this bear". Jungkook said and caressed taehyung cheeks with his thumb and hummed at him.

Taehyung thought for sometime with a pout on his lips and then said. " otay but thewn I will pway with bear". Taehyung giggled cutely while saying this and all jeon's lips broke in wide smile hearing his heavenly giggles.

Jin who is sitting all the time on his knees in front of taehyung stand up and lift his little body in his arms and placed him on his lap. Taehyung sequel cutely when Jin make him sit properly on his lap and hold his waist tightly in his arms.

" my bubba you like all the gifts which we bought for you". Jin said happily and feel damn satisfied having taehyung in his lap. " taetae love thwat". Taehyung giggled and clap his tiny hands showing his sweet smile. Jeon's are just so near to get heart attack with his overloaded cuteness.

" tell us anything which you want pearl. We will give you the whole world". Jungkook declared and smile at his little bean. Taehyung widen his eyes and gasped cutely and quickly shake his head as no.

" n-no rose s-said not to a-ask anything f-from others e-except her". Taehyung mumbled hardly feeling difficulty saying some words but still he somehow complete his sentence but hearing someone name from their baby lips jeons blood boiled in immense anger and rage.

Their jaw clenched and eyes spitting fire just by the thought of someone near their baby except them. They hardly control their anger because they don't want their little baby to afraid to them who is sitting on Jin lap with a huge cute pout on his lips.

" but baby cheeks you can ask us anything hmm." Namjoon said softly and coo at him when taehyung eyes shine in happiness and jumped on Jin lap. Jin tightly hold him with a smile on his lips so his baby didn't fell.

"Rweally you would give ewerything to taetae. " Taehyung asked excitedly with his shining eyes and wide smile which make namjoon and all jeon's quickly nodded their heads. " so what my little one wants hmm". Yoongi said softly and love eyes stare at him.

Taehyung didn't waste a second and yelled loudly in excitement which make all jeon's giggled at his behaviour. " taetae wants plushies". Taehyung shouted loudly in happiness and suddenly he stop his all doings and face Jin.

All jeon's also stop their smile and now keenly look at taehyung who is now staring at Jin with huge doe eyes. Jin gulp seeing his eyes but he felt like hie soul left his body not only his but others also when suddenly taehyung called him.

" mamma".

Jin just can't believe his ears and wide eyes stare at him. Well taehyung is so innocent and his mind is like child in his little space. He don't know what is right or wrong for him. And now when these jeons are behaving with him so much lovingly he just can't help with his little space.

" Mamma". Taehyung whined loudly when Jin didn't say anything but he come out from his dilemma and quickly sushed him. " my baby... Yes baby mamma is here". Jin said holding taehyung more closely and with very emotions kissed his forehead.

He look at his other family members and saw how all of them staring at them with adoration eyes but jimin and Lisa eyes are shining in unknown emotions. Taehyung felt protective in his mamma hold and placed his head on Jin chest.

Jin suddenly felt so much possessive for taehyung and quickly hide taehyung face in his chest and look down at him softly caressing his hairs. He just forgot his all members and totally focused on his baby. Just then jungkook is about to touch taehyung but Jin growl and pulled taehyung closer to himself.

" it's okay hyung I am not disturbing my pearl. I just want to touch him". Jungkook explain carefully because he knows right now Jin is so protective for his baby. Jin nodded which make jungkook happy and he slowly move toward taehyung and kissed his forehead feeling blessed just by his pearl single touch.

Taehyung whimper and snuggle his face more in Jin chest which make Jin held him closely. Suddenly taehyung whine and stare at Jin with teary eyes.
" no no bubba don't cry tell mamma, what do you want hmm". Jin said hurriedly and caressed taehyung face lovingly.

" U-up up". Taehyung whined and sniffed pulled jin shirt and tugging the hem of the shirt. Jin and others become amazed and surprised already guessing what taehyung is asking. Jin emotions kicked him and he quickly started to unbuttoned his shirt not caring that others are also sitting there.

Taehyung eyes sparkled when Jin open his shirt and unhook his bratelle showing his huge milky boobs. Taehyung didn't waste a second and latch on him like hungry child and started to suck him eagerly.

Jin shivers at the unknown feelings and stuffed taehyung face more in his chest making him sucking more. He caressed his baby hairs and smile when taehyung held his other boob and sequeeze him in his little palms.

Jin look at the others and saw how all of them staring at them with amusements and admiration eyes. He didn't felt shy or something feeding taehyung in front of others. They all are his family members and he don't have to shy about with this.

Suddenly taehyung whine loudly and back away with teary eyes and stare at Jin with doe eyes. " M-milky ". Taehyung whisper in need and squeeze his boobs for his milk . Jeon's gasped hearing him but Jin is quick enough to ensure him and said.

" baccha milk will come out after sometime hmm. ". He said talking with him like child which make taehyung nodded with pout at him. Jin again held his head softly and guide his face to his chest and make him suck his boobs.

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling sleeping in his protective hold and softly suck on his feed. Jin hums a little and slowly yet softly caressed taehyung face to make him sleep properly. All other jeons just stare at them all the time and this little taehyung is too cute for their hearts.

Jimin and Lisa is lost in their own world. They both are looking at them with intense eyes and badly wants to replace Jin with them. Unknown emotions are lingering in their minds just for their baby.

" Joon baby I want lactating pills right now". Jin said suddenly to namjoon which make all of them surprised but still no one speak and namjoon nodded and quickly take out his phone from his pocket and called his hospital staff members to order lactating pills .

" we also want". Both jimin and Lisa said on same time and no wonder other jeons are already guessing that it may be coming so namjoon nodded and tell his staff to quickly parcel those pills on given address. Namjoon cut the call and again focused looking at his baby cheeks.

" look at him. He look so adorable while sleeping". Jungkook said in whisper tune and bite his lips to stop his smile while staring at his little baby. Other jeons nodded with smiles on their faces and one thing they got know that they smiles a lot just when the taehyung enters in their lifes.

All are silently cooing at him with heart eyes just the bell rings which make taehyung startle in his sleep. Jin quickly pat his silky hairs and pushed his nipple more in his baby mouth making him calm. Namjoon went out from there and then come after taking some time.

" why you come so late ". Yoongi asked in whisper tone not wanting to ruin his precious baby sleep. Namjoon smirk and sat on sofa man spreading his legs and darkly said. " had to finish business with someone who dares to disturb our baby sleep". He said wiping little blood from his hand and hearing him other smirk back at him.

" jimin baby can you get some water". Namjoon said softly to jimin who nodded and left toward kitchen. Jimin return with a water jug in his hand and poured water in glass. Namjoon take some pills and handed to Jin who gulp them with water." Here you guys also take". Namjoon said giving pills to jimin and Lisa who take them with excited face and quickly gulp them with water.

" these pills will start working after some hours". Namjoon explain them some things which all bottoms hear very carefully and time to time nodded at him.

~~~~~

It's midnight and still are the jeons are here in taehyung house and still staring at him like some creep. Taehyung is now sleeping peacefully in jimin embrace and Jimin is holding him close to his chest. All the jeons are in taehyung room. The room is small and cute but jeons manage themselves there.

Jimin and taehyung are laying on his bed and Jimin hug him so closely. All other jeons placed some carpets on room floor and settle themselves on it. Suddenly jimin felt heaviness in his chest and whimper in pain which got all attention." what happened love are you okay". Yoongi said worriedly and scoot closer to jimin.

Jimin slowly and carefully placed taehyung head on pillow and sit on bed now facing his all family members." my chest is paining a little". Jimin said messaging lightly his boobs and yoongi with worried eyes placed his own hands on jimin chest and started to caressed them softly.

" Nothing to worry I think you start lactating Minnie". Namjoon said and Jimin eyes lit up and quickly open his shirt button and pulled his black bratelle out and throw messily in room. Yoongi and other chuckled at jimin eagerness and hyper behaviour. Jimin chest is naked to everyone eyes but they less care and he pressed his boobs and squeeze them lightly.

Milk started to gush out from his boobs and travel to his tummy.
" Omo now I can feed my baby". Jimin explain happily and hug yoongi in his happiness. Yoongi smile and nod his head and said. " yes feed him as much as you can but you start lactating then why they don't start yet". He said with raise eyes brows and Jin and Lisa nodded at him because these two was about to ask the same thing.

" sometime it happened. Don't worry they will start soon in some minutes ". Namjoon calmly said and that's what happened after sometime Jin and Lisa also start lactating which make them so happy. Suddenly taehyung stirr in his sleep and sleepy whine left from his lips but jimin quickly scoop him in his arms and gently guide his bud toward taehyung plushy plump lips and pressed on them.

Taehyung quickly open his mouth and started to suck eagerly in his sleep and unknowingly scoot himself closer to jimin. Jimin held him close to his boobs and pat his head while feeding his baby. He is feeling so euphoric and blessed by having his baby this close to him.

Other jeons are staring at him with loving eyes and there eyes just can't able to look anywhere from taehyung because he is looking so angelic while sleeping. His beauty is just out of world and totally perfect but this beauty is just for them.... just for the jeons. Taehyung is belong to this jeons family.... Only to them.

Jungkook eyes are getting darker and darker at each passing second and he just wants taehyung with him life every second. Suddenly he says something staring at taehyung creepily,which make all jeon's smile evily and mind filled with psycho thoughts by hearing jungkook.....

" let's take our little beauty with us".

~~~~~~~~

Ignore mistake and enjoy.

Follow vote and comment on this book and you guys like this.......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.1K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄œΚ™α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
48.2K 1.5K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...
7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
30.7K 1.5K 12
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π—€π—π—ˆπ—Œπ—π–Ώπ–Ίπ–Όπ–Ύ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , π—π—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ—Œ π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Όπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖺𝗇 π—‚π—‡π–Ώπ–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ...