The CEO's Possesiveness

By Blossomvalentine

More

introduction
Character sheet
Chapter 2- A deal made
Chapter 3- Realization of the situation
Chapter 4 - Making best out of the situation!
Chapter 5 - His side
Chapter 6 - Doomed Sunday
Chapter 7- They meet again

Chapter 1 - I am not ready yet

50 2 0
By Blossomvalentine

Mom, " Huan jie! You cannot keep ignoring our words anymore! . We want what is best for you. You are already 26 and you are still not married yet ! What will people think!???."

Dad, " Your mom is right . We can't delay this any longer if you can't find a husband we will find one for you, do you understand?"

My head is bowed down to the ground, not daring to look at my two angry birthgivers. I have finally ran out of excuses to pacify them. And me being independent and a working lady won't help to calm their fire either .

I am 26 this year and I am still not married. There is nothing wrong with me ! I just did not want to get married to someone I don't have feelings for that's it . I know it's silly. But its really the truth and after hearing their voice this time around, I know they are not gonna take anything except for a meeting with the in laws right this moment.

Mom " You can marry our previous neighbours Lao's son he is smart , a doctor and you know eachother well it will be perfect!!!"

"NO MOM! I have already told you that I am not interested in him!! He already has a girlfriend too!!!"

Mom" so what as long as the parents are happy the kids cannot intervene"

" Mom that is disgusting, are you out of your mind ! "

Dad " That is no way to speak to your mother!!!"

"Really dad you too , you all are just too old fashioned. I can't take this! I won't be getting married! "

Dad" You have to think about are family reputation! If you don't we will arrange a marriage FOR YOU ! "

" ABSOLUTELY NOT ! Not on my watch whatever I am going out ! "

I grabbed my black purse and turned around, put on my black heels and stormed out of that house. I could hear my parents screaming for me to come back . But I don't think I will not right now, my head is a mess and I am boiling with rage.I walked pretty far and got a taxi, the diver asked me where would I want to go and i told him to drop me at a popular bar. What can't be fixed with some booze .

I step out of the taxi. My heels clink on hitting the cement below, I step out , closing the door behind me. The vehicle zooms away . I stand there still it was a chilly night and I was wearing just my office clothes.

Damn I forgot to take my jacket with me , that why they were yelling, probably to take that with me if it gets cold. God I am stupid. But whatever today is me day and I am going to relax and come up with a solution for this !! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
10.4K 619 18
Your dream was to become a famous idol in a girl group, when you finally have the chance to do so.. The day of your sign up, realising you aren't a g...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...