Tamed Love (⚡︎)

Od m3xhoshii

‎‧₊˚✧[Our love is unbreakable and it shall stay like that, my Lance Corporal.]✧˚₊‧ Y/N L/N, a Lance Corporal... Více

ೃ⁀➷Introduction
ೃ⁀➷Prologue
ೃ⁀➷Page 1

ೃ⁀➷Special Chap

74 4 0
Od m3xhoshii

Hello! Sorry for the sudden special chapter, and sorry for not feeding you all in a long time. As i said from my post, i am taking a break from writing because of school. Now, onto the special chapter!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As a matter of fact, Y/N was at the academy, as a school council secretary, also the hero's girlfriend, Boboiboy. She was casually writing the school events, plans, and assisting Yaya and Ying with preparing the event called, "Rintis Academy's Flower Day." Where a person gives a handmade flower to their friend, best friend, crush, lover, fling, etc.

Surprisingly, everyone needs to be apart of it, because, it will count as attendance in the school card.

THE NEXT DAY, THE DAY OF THE RINTIS ACADEMY'S FLOWER DAY

"Ohh~ Are you giving those to Y/N?" The molecular manipulator teased as he grinned while watching the dino-capped boy making the 5th handmade paper flower.

"Its obvious, i guess. After this flower, ill go get her favorite drink, then a new S/M(Sports material) for her F/S(Favorite sport) game for the next 2weeks.. then..." The elemental manipulator kept on telling about his plan, unaware of the message on his phone.

TIME SKIP (Only after 1hour)

"Your finally done with that?" The molecular manipulator asks, since he saw the elemental manipulator stood up and stretched a little.

"Yeah. What time is it?" The elemental manipulator asks.

"50 minutes before the event starts."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT."

"Oh, and, your phone kept buzzing." The molecular manipulator says, pointing to the elemental manipulator's phone. The elemental manipulator snatched it as he saw numerous calls and messages from Y/N.

My pretty girl🫶

Where are you at?

— Boboiboy?

— :((

— Hello?

— Why aren't you answering my calls?

— Aight. I'll wait for you here at the academy, see you! 🫶🫶

17 missed calls from "My pretty girl🫶".

The elemental manipulator sorta panicked and ran into his room to get ready.

SETTING: RINTIS ACADEMY

The elemental and the molecular manipulator made it. The molecular manipulator when to the food section, while the elemental manipulator was searching for Y/N.

Not even 3-4 minutes after, he got surrounded by his fan-girls.

"Your here, finally!"

"Whose that for? Is it for me?"

"Yeah! Whose that for anyway?"

"Whose the lucky girl?"

The elemental manipulator was dumped with alot of questions, but he said it's for a "friend."

He managed to get away from them, then immediately spotted the shadow manipulator, Fang.

"Hey, Fang!" He greeted the shadow manipulator with a smile.

"Hey— Woah. You look like you did something." The shadow manipulator exclaims.

"Too many questions from..— Them." He looks at the girls who swarmed him before as he groaned in annoyance.

The shadow manipulator snickered at the sight of this.

"I'm guessing those are for Y/N?" The shadow manipulator asked as he pointed to the flowers, chocolate, and the S/M.

"Yeahh. You guessed that right." The elemental manipulator says as he was looking around the place, hoping to see the h/c haired girl.

"You can't find her? She's at the student council room, doing her stuff. You get it?"

"I seriously don't. Just, take me there." The elemental manipulator says as he smiled awkwardly.

The shadow manipulator sighed but took him there anyway.

SETTING: STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM

"Y/N, you gettin' this?" The gravity manipulator asked.

"Every single word you said." You reply while holding your pen while smiling.

Then, there was a knock on the door. One of them opened the door, surprised to see the person who knocked on the door.

"Is, uh— Y/N there?" He asked, while holding the handmade flowers, F/D (Favorite Drink), and etc.

"Yes, but, we're currently having our meeting right now." They replied.

"Aight. I'll come back later then." He says as he smiled.

"Peace be upon you." He says, as he walked off.

"Peace be upon you too!" They replied.

They closed the door, as the gravity manipulator asked something.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Dino cap."

"Dino ca— Boboiboy?"

"Exactly."

"Did he need something?" The gravity manipulator asked.

"He was looking for Y/N, but i told him that we're on a meeting right now." They say as they noticed that the gravity manipulator looked at Y/N with a grin.

The h/c haired girl just face palmed, as much as she wants to see her boyfriend they took her chances from seeing him.

 A FEW MINUTES AFTER THE MEETING ENDED

You, Y/N was walking with the gravity and the speed manipulator to the cafeteria, then, they all spotted the elemental, shadow, and the molecular manipulator.

"Hey, isn't that them?" The speed manipulator, Ying, asked them both while whispering.

"Yeah. Thats them. Hey, look on what Boboiboy has!" The gravity manipulator, Yaya, said while whispering as well.

They all saw that Boboiboy has the handmade paper flowers, while sipping Y/N's favorite drink, since he didn't had any chance to give it to her.

"Should we go there?" The h/c haired girl asked, which they all aggreed on.

When they got there, they were immediately greeted by the three boys.

Yaya sat next to Gopal, Ying sat next to Fang, and Y/N sat next to Boboiboy obviously.

When he felt her presence, he gave him the drink he was drinking and of course she drank it.

"Are you giving it to her or what?" The molecular says, earning a nudge from fang.

"Oh, right." The elemental manipulator says as he gave the e/c eyed girl the handmade flowers.

"I wanted to surprise you with these flowers, since its flowers day and our anniversary. So, happy anniversary, Y/N." He said with a loving smile.

"Thank you, Boboiboy. Ill buy you something in return, wait." She said as she was about to stand up, but a hand held her.

"No need, Y/N! Youve gave so much to me, and its my turn to repay you." The elemental prince said.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you more."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
87.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.