The samurai who took me in~ {...

Od TekinaHitori

"The first to betray me was a god.. my creator, my mother.." Kabukimono has been struggling with life, everyo... Více

Chapter 1: Kunikuzushi..
Chapter 2: Captain Beidou?

Chapter 3: Liyue Harbor..

77 3 27
Od TekinaHitori

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 3 my loves.
This is a new book, and it's inspired by my Kazuscara character.ai role-play conversation.. don't judge please- 🧍

Previously on chapter 2...

Kunikuzushi finally looked at Kazuha once again and he smiled softly at him. "C-can.. can I ask you a question?.." he was thinking about something, he knew what he wanted to ask but he was too nervous to ask it.

Kazuha turned his attention to Kunikuzushi, his head tilt to the side slightly. He nodded yes and he looked at Kunikuzushi with a small smile. "What is it Kunikuzushi?" he asked quietly, and he was ready to hear what Kunikuzushi wanted to ask...

________________________________________

Kunikuzushi took a deep breath and looked at Kazuha for a few more seconds, he wanted to make sure he said the right words. It was hard to ask since it was a very sensitive question for Kunikuzushi and he was afraid that Kazuha would leave him again.

"..how.. do you feel around me?.." he mumbled out and looked at Kazuha. The question made him seem insecure but he wanted to know Kazuha's honest answer to this.

Kazuhas eyes widen slightly and he chuckled a bit and he looked away and looked into the sea. "I feel happy, calm, peaceful, I feel at ease when I'm around you Kunikuzushi." he said quietly with a small smile on his face

His eyes widened when he heard Kazuha's answer, he felt his face turn a bit red at his response even though he tried to mask it. He felt flattered when he heard all those compliments, he was happy when he was around Kazuha. He felt safe and happy around this wanderer, he never felt like this around someone before.. no matter who they were. He felt.. loved and appreciated .

"... t-thank you.." he whispered out quietly, his heart was pounding fast and his cheeks turned red.

Kazuha nodded and his eyes lit up and he looked at Kunikuzushi and he grabbed both his hands and he put them together and held them both and he smiled again.

(For people who are confused on how the scene looks like, this is basically what Kazuha is doing with Kunikuzushi rn.)

(Kazuha is Tanjiro)
(Kanoe is Kuni :3)

Back to the story-

"I also wanted to know if you would wanna join me on my missions! So will you?"

His eyebrows went up when Kazuha suddenly grabbed his hands and placed them together, he didn't know what to say at the moment so he stayed silent as he looked at Kazuha.. He felt his cheeks turn red again and he tried to cover his face but he just gave up and looked straight at Kazuha. He stayed a bit silent for a few seconds but he nodded silently after thinking more about it..He felt happy that someone finally wanted him around.

"Sure.. why not?.." he muttered out quietly.

Kazuha smiled again and he hugged Kunikuzushi and it was a tight hug. "Thank you!! We'll always be together!" Those words were familiar to Kunikuzushi.. that's what Niwa and that Kid said. And Kunikuzushi remembered those words..

He wanted to hug Kazuha back since he liked physical touch now but his memories of getting betrayed made him stay still and not hug back. But seeing Kazuha all happy and smiling, made him smile too in the end as he was glad that Kazuha wanted him to stay with him. He listened to Kazuha's words and even though those words were familiar to him, he wanted to stay with the wanderer. He couldn't wait to be around him when they went on the next adventure.

After a half a hour they made it to Liyue where all the peoples life was perfect. The kids were running around the humans were talking to each other, Beidou waved goodbye and Kazuha waved bye and said thank you. Kazuha grabbed Kunikuzushi's hand and they roamed around Liyue together.

Kunikuzushi was amazed at how the city of Liyue was. It seemed so big and it was much different than his home of Inazuma. He stayed close to Kazuhas side and as they roamed the city, he looked with curiosity and awe at all the buildings. He was happy that Kazuha took him to a place where people were happy and talking to each other. The sound of people talking in the distance started to get louder but he ignored it. He didn't want his calmness to ruin his and Kazuha's moment right now.

Kazuha was walking around trying to find a place to get food, he eventually found a place and he got the food and gave it to Kunikuzushi, and he had a small smile. "here you go, one of Liyue's specials."

Kunikuzushi took the food and he looked down at it, he felt a bit nervous as his stomach rumbled a little but he still felt a little nervous. He was thinking of something

"W-wait..! I-if it's okay with you.. could I.. ask you a question?.." he mumbled slowly..

Kazuha looked at Kunikuzushi and he tilt his head slightly and kneeled down to Kunikuzushi's level. "What's up? he asked quietly, he was a bit concerned on why Kunikuzushi yelled to him for a question.. so it must've been a important question..

He was nervous on asking Kazuha this question so he cleared his throat quietly, he was holding himself back from asking but he needed to ask. His purple eyes looked at Kazuha.

"Can.. can I.. hug you?.." he whispered silently and looked away, his face turned a bit pink and he was hoping he wouldn't get any negative answers.

Kazuhas eyes widen, a hug? His eyes relaxed and and he nodded. "Yes you can." He said quietly and he held out his arms and he smiled softly.

His face lit up a bit at Kazuha's answer, finally something he didn't get rejected for. He suddenly dashed towards Kazuha and jumped up and hugged Kazuha tightly. He didn't wanna let go but he stayed still for a few more seconds. He was comfortable with this wanderer and he finally felt the sense of love and affection come back to him.

"Thank you!.. I can't tell you how much I need this.. this hug.." he mumbled out again.

Kazuhas eyes widen he almost fell back but he catched himself, he saw Kunikuzushi wasn't standing on the ground and he was a bit surprised. He smiled and he made sure Kunikuzushi didn't fall off, so he held him close.

When he heard that he almost fell, he held onto Kazuha tighter, he felt his heart beat fast and his face was red as he was thinking 'this is so embarrassing..' but he didn't care too much anymore since Kazuha was okay with him hugging him..

He stayed silent as he looked at Kazuha's eyes, he wanted to stay in this position forever, he felt calm and safe.. he almost started tearing up in happiness but he tried to hold it in and he buried his face into Kazuha's shoulder.

Kazuha sighed and he grabbed the food and walked around liyue while carrying Kunikuzushi and hugging him at the same time.

Kunikuzushi's eyes widened a bit as he heard Kazuha say that he was carrying him, he didn't want to be a bother to him at all. Even though he liked being close to Kazuha now, he felt bad for making Kazuha carry him as they roamed around Liyue. He stayed still and his face was buried into Kazuha's shoulder, he was embarrassed to the point where he started to sweat a little from embarrassment but he was trying to act like nothing happened.

Kazuha used Kunikuzushi's cloak to cover Kunikuzushi's face just a bit so he wouldn't get the weird stares like Kunikuzushi got at Ritou.. Kazuha kept walking around Liyue while carrying Kunikuzushi still.

He felt the cloak cover his face a little but he didn't see the point in trying to move it as he believed Kazuhas reason for doing so. It did keep some people from staring at him which he was grateful for, though he felt embarrassed still when someone would still look at him from time to time. He let out a sigh but he didn't try to remove it when Kazuha was looking away. He just looked down in silence as his face was buried into Kazuha's shoulder again.

Kazuha kept walking, the walking felt like hours.. but after a few minutes. Kazuha tapped Kunikuzushi on the back and he smiled a bit. "Kuni? Look." he said quietly while still having Kunikuzushi in his arms. When Kunikuzushi looked he saw what Kazuha wanted him to look at, the view at Liyue during night, the city lights were bright and it looked pretty..

He looked up at the city lights as Kazuha tapped his back, he felt his heart racing again as he noticed the city lights. It was beautiful, it made his eyes glitter and it even made him forget all about his embarrassment. His face looked peaceful, it looked like he hadn't felt this much happiness in a long while as he smiled widely and looked at Kazuha.

"Y-you never told me Liyue had a side like this.. it-it's beautiful.." he muttered quietly.

(Violence?)

Kazuha nodded and he kept looking down at the city, his face suddenly got serious and he sighed quietly. He set down Kunikuzushi and he got in front of him and took out his sword, suddenly a few treasure hoarders were appearing from behind the bushes, without any hesitation. Kazuha charged at all seven of them and they all died in a instant, Kazuha put his sword away and he looked at Kunikuzushi and went up to him, his face was covered a bit with the treasure hoarders blood and his clothes were kinda bloody. "are you alright? Are you hurt?"

(Violence ends here I think.)

When he felt that Kazuha had set him down, he suddenly heard the fighting sounds coming from the treasure hoarders. He saw Kazuha kill them all, even with blood covering his face. The blood on him made him tense a bit and he stayed still. He was in shock from what had happened and he couldn't speak for a moment but he decided to answer Kazuha's question.

He cleared his throat again and he looked at Kazuha's face, he wasn't harmed by the blood at all. "N-no.. I'm fine.."

Kazuha sighed of relief and he hugged Kunikuzushi. "We don't speak of this.." he said quietly and he hugged tighter, he closed his eyes also. He didn't want Kunikuzushi to he scared of him. The treasure hoarders were the enemy's here anyways..

He stayed still as Kazuha hugged him, he didn't want to move because even after that experience, he still felt safe in Kazuha's arms. He felt safe enough to close his eyes too so he did exactly that. He felt the urge to say something to Kazuha but he couldn't think of anything to say at all so he stayed silent. All he could do was feel the comfort that this wanderer gave him. He felt happy and he finally felt something that he hadn't felt in a very long time.

Kazuha pulled away from the hug and he looked at Kunikuzushi and he smiled just a bit. "How about we go back to Liyue?" he said quietly, he was feeling a bit tired from all the walking and he did carry Kunikuzushi so he was more tried.

He felt Kazuha pull away from the hug and he opened his eyes now that he could see clearly. He saw that Kazuha looked a bit tired and so he nodded quietly. "S-sure.. let's go back to Liyue.." He mumbled quietly. He wanted to get back to Liyue as fast as he could and so his face turned red again. He was wondering if this meant that their journey was already over but he was too afraid to ask Kazuha about this.

Kazuha nodded, he covered Kunikuzushi's eyes so he wouldn't see the bodies that Kazuha killed. Even if Kunikuzushi didn't mind it he still didn't want Kunikuzushi to see, he carefully picked up Kunikuzushi and covered Kunikuzushi's face with the cloak Kunikuzushi wore and made their way back to Liyue.

He was a little surprised when Kazuha put the cloak over him and his face but he let it go. It was nice that Kazuha wanted to hide him from seeing the corpses. Kunikuzushi wrapped his arms around Kazuha and he waited silently to know when he could look again without seeing the blood.

When Kazuha was away from the corpse he uncovered Kunikuzushi's face and he smiled a bit at Kunikuzushi. "You doing okay?" he asked quietly and he looked away from Kunikuzushi and looked straight ahead checking his surroundings.

He didn't want to ask Kazuha why he put the cloak on him but he kept it to himself for now since he didn't want to mess up their friendship just yet. He nodded when Kazuha asked if he was okay, and when he looked away he also followed his gaze and looked straight forward now too. Kunikuzushi knew Kazuha was a bit tired so he felt bad still being carried like that.

"..are you tired by any chance?.. should I stop clinging onto you like this?.." Kunikuzushi whispered quietly

Kazuha nodded his head no, he didn't wanna say yes. He still wanted to carry Kunikuzushi so he didn't get hurt or anything, after a few more minutes of walking they made it back to the city. Kazuha was walking around liyue again and he eventually was walking up this stairs and he opened a door to a room, Kazuha brought Kunikuzushi back to his place. It showed the liyue view and water view from the porch which was nice, when Kazuha entered the room he sighed quietly and he set down Kunikuzushi and he sat down on the ground exhausted from the fighting,walking and carrying. Mainly everything.

Kunikuzushi went still when he saw the room, he had a lot of thought about it but he decided to keep those thoughts to himself for now. He couldn't believe that Kazuha was the person that he'd be staying with for the time being. It felt surreal and he was also glad that it was Kazuha but he just stayed silent and watched Kazuha sat on the ground. He walked towards Kazuha and sat next to him on the ground.

"..a-are you okay?.." he whispered quietly.

Kazuha nodded and he looked at Kunikuzushi with a small smile. "of course, I'm just fine." he didn't want Kunikuzushi to worry about him to much, he sighed and looked away. "go look around the room don't worry about me."

He was skeptical on whether Kazuha was telling the truth or not but he shrugged it off and he looked around the room again. He saw that it was very nice and it was comfortable for him and Kazuha, the view from the porch was amazing to see. But Kunikuzushi remembered how Kazuha was tired and so he asked again.

"...a-are you sure..? Y-you're not trying to hide your exhaustion.. right?.." He mumbled quietly, he was afraid that he might've forced Kazuha to hide his tiredness.

*Kazuha nodded and he tried to get up and he did, he stumbled a bit but he sighed and walked over to the sliding door and he smiled again. "I swear I'm fine." he said with another smile, he opened the sliding door which leaded to the porch, so Kunikuzushi could look outside.

He seemed a bit worried still but he decided to believe his words of assurance, he believed Kazuha would tell him the truth about how he really felt. He heard the door open and he quickly looked at Kazuha to see what he was doing.. and when he saw Kazuha smile for him again, a warm feeling hit his chest. He felt his face turn red again and he covered his face with his cloak to hide his blush.

He looked out of the porch and he saw the view again, he smiled softly at the sight.

Kazuha also walked outside with Kunikuzushi, there was still sounds of people chatting and kids playing outside. The waves were always being a bit loud, the wind was blowing slightly just a bit also. Kazuha looked at Kunikuzushi and he sighed quietly and looked away. "don't fall now." he said quietly to Kunikuzushi.

He saw that Kazuha had also walked outside, he felt his heart racing but he took a deep breath and started to relax.. slowly. The sounds that were outside felt calming.. even though it did make his heart speed up sometimes. The noises felt so peaceful but his nerves got a little carried away when he also saw Kazuha glance at him and he smiled at his words. He tried to make a reply but nothing came out, he just nodded quietly but kept his face hidden from Kazuha just in case his blush was obvious on his face.

Kazuha looked away and he walked back inside, suddenly there was a cat right besides Kunikuzushi, it was odd.. they were on a high level so how could this cat possibly appear near Kunikuzushi?

He felt that Kazuha was about to look away from him and so he kept his face hidden still. He also noticed that there was a cat right next to him.. where and how did it come here? It was odd but he wanted to pet it a bit, he wanted to see if Kazuha would object.

He was curious of where and how the cat appeared but he also wanted to pet it, he tried to slowly and cautiously reach to the cat but he wasn't sure if it would let him touch it but he thought it wouldn't hurt to try.

the cat walked towards Kunikuzushi and it rubbed its head against Kunikuzushi's hand, it was purring softly. Kunikuzushi had a idea.. if the cat was abandon.. maybe he could keep the cat!

He smiled as the cat rubbed its head against his hand, he felt really happy and he wanted to keep this cat. He wanted to take care of it so he started to stroke its head. He thought he could suggest something like that to Kazuha but the thing was, he wasn't sure how Kazuha would feel about it..

"...what if I brought the cat with us?...." he said as he kept stroking the cat's head slowly.

Kazuha was walking back into the porch and he glanced at Kunikuzushi. "Hey Ku-" his eyes widen when he saw the sudden cat, he was shocked. "H-How..? When..?! Kunikuzushi did you steal a cat while I wasn't looking?!"

Kunikuzushi looked up at Kazuha and he smiled as he still kept stroking the cat's head, "I-I wanted to know if we could keep it. We can take care of it together? It seems like it's a stray cat.."

He felt happy to think like this but he didn't want to get excited, Kazuha could easily reject him so he thought it was best to stay calm.. he continued to stroke the cat gently and made soft pet noises while doing so.

Kazuha thought about it, he sighed and he nodded. "taking care of a cat takes a lot of work.. but.. I suppose why not.." he said quietly, he crossed his arms in front of his chest. He hoped he didn't regret saying yes..

He smiled as Kazuha finally accepted, he felt relieved and happy that Kazuha was also okay with it. His face lit up as he looked down at the cat again and it kept rubbing its head against his hand and it seemed happy too.

"...I'll take care of it as much as I can.. I'll do anything to take care of it so you shouldn't worry!...." he said cheerfully while petting the cat again.

...

A new family member..

________________________________________

HEYA LOVES, Sorry for the long chapter uhm.. I kinda got carried away- anyways! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a wonderful day! Love you all!

Published: 8/27/2023
5:26 AM

Words: 3401

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.8M 36.8K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
674K 52.1K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
752K 19.8K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.7M 236K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...