Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

Bởi Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Xem Thêm

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Ten

649 0 0
Bởi Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger was watching TV, the international news channel 24 hours a day, lying on his bed

He is speaking and discussing with the satellites through the spectra, which is the reason for his staying up late.

The prince was loving and passionate about this satellite operation.

" Prince Tiger, I am the employee. We tried with the writers to write about the project, but most of them refused, and others were not satisfied with the required formula... What do you suggest?".

Prince Tiger: What do you suggest?

Officer B: We propose to make a deception to fulfill our noble mission by showing pictures of the King of Britain and we talk until they fulfill the requirement.

Prince Tiger laughed: Great idea, but what if the picture doesn't work?

Employee B: Don't worry, it's programmed, and we'll make those around them emit specific hints

He was the King speaking to them, and it was in the way of the spectra touching their bodies and then through the programming of the revelations we issue confirmation.

Prince Tiger: Yes, you do this plan.

The prince went around the employees in charge of the evening shift and started working on his recruitment plans. He would make intrigues and quarrels and make them threaten each other with pistols and he would bargain them into submission or firing directly from guns.

The prince had drawn up a list of the executive officials, and he began bargaining with them and going through stages of discussions with them and persuasion, and works tricks and shading, and attributes them to the Minister of Interior.

His room doorbell rang. "Who is this?"... "I am the restaurant worker... I have brought your orders."

The prince got up from his bed and opened the door, "Welcome, please."

The worker began to put the plates on the table, gave Prince Tiger a tip of 500 rubles, and left

Cheerful worker.

Prince Tiger was thinking about tomorrow's agenda, and he sat on the chair across from the table and began to eat.

He ordered roast duck with vegetable soup. The space staff started talking to him, and the prince agreed to continue working.

Employee BB: Prince Tiger, we have a plan, which is to convince students in British schools of an idea British Empire.

The prince shouted: Don't you have any goals in carrying out all this?

Officer BB: Of course, we will take the countries near your empire.

The prince was eating a roast duck cat: Well, what's the plan?

Employee BB: We go through satellites to schools and convince students of an idea

British Empire.

Prince Tiger: How is this... I think there should be a book in the school curriculum.

Employee BB: We will talk to them and show them pictures and also give them an incentive as if we tell them Your life will be better.

Prince Tiger: The schools are very many and the number of students is in the millions.

Employee BB: Rest assured, we will establish a department in which employees will handle this issue through Programmed programs, this spectrum will reach students all over the UK from the very beginning of Classes until the end of the school day... It is possible to make 1,500 spectrums, and each spectrum remains with the student for 5 minutes, so we talk to all of them, then we renew the speech and the programs to more advanced levels... I believe that we have it Experts make these programs for all ages of students.

The prince began to smile, and an idea occurred to him, but he suppressed it to himself, "Great... and what about university students?".

Officer BB: We will create a special section for these people, but it will be a problem if the teachers block them we suggest that we put pictures of your ministers and your king speaking that they support the return of the British Empire.

Prince Tiger: Good idea... Excuse me, how many of you are in the space department?

Employee BB: We are about a thousand employees, and we seek the help of two sections of employees from other departments and specialties.

Prince Tiger: Great... How much does an employee work per day?

Employee BB: It depends on the subject, for example, 20 tasks per hour and the number of working hours, If it is eight hours, the result is 160 tasks, but this is not on my own, as there are auxiliary employees in specializations mission operations and there is also an express program, where it is possible to choose 10000 people and shed Spectra are on them, and the number can be increased to more than this, as these satellites emit 10,000 spectra.

Prince Tiger: Great... I think if a TV broadcaster worked with us, the work would be much easier.

Employee BB: This needs time if your oversight allows our joint cooperative movement.

Prince Tiger finished eating and drank a cup of gin. " Well, I'm going to sleep now... to prepare for tomorrow's work."

Officer A: Good night.

Britain, London, Home Office.

George was sitting in his office and the secretary read him a list of completed tasks, requirements, and tasks that must be accomplished.

The secretary was slim, pretty, blond, and tall, and George was happy to see and hear her.

George started making remarks to her and ordered her to distribute the tasks among the employees.

The secretary came out while thinking and her head was charged with duties.

George lit a cigarette and began to smoke. He became anxious because of the unusual movements in the ministry as the employees implement instructions that are inconsistent with the Ministry's laws, "I don't know... it must be verified."

He got up from behind a bookcase and went to the room of the supervisors. He entered their room and found Stephen behind a table talking Satellites, directing George's face with a finger towards him, "Hey, who are you talking to?" found that Stephen's destination, a programmer tries to mute the news and the like of "no one".

George: Would it be nobody while you were roaring and talking and imagining?

Stephen: I'm telling you, I was talking to myself.

George thought of a way to con Stephen and satellite programming

George: Is it... yeah... then let's work.

Stephen: Yes, he is Prince Tiger... He gives me instructions to do British-Russian cooperation from within our ministry as a team.

George: Let me speak immediately... Prince Tiger... My office is ready to serve him and accomplish his mission and objectives.

Stephen: Great.

Suddenly, a specter turned to George.

" How are you? We will connect you with Prince Tiger, Assistant Undersecretary of the Interior Minister."

George saw that Steven had put a gun on the table under the daily newspaper

with a hand holding it.

"Hi, George... How are you... How is work in the ministry?"

George was terrified as he looked at Stephen and began to speak to the ghost, " Hello, dear prince... everything Fine. I'm in your service ".

The prince's face was visible in the shadows, and he was listening to the instructions of the shadows above him, and he started talking to George and hinting.

He told him that a bullet might go off at any moment." Sir George, I would like you to serve my project for the return of the empire British.

George: I am at your service and all the employees under my command.

Prince Tiger hinted at Stephen, so he slipped the gun into his pocket.

"Mr. George, I would like you and your team to facilitate and assist the Russian space team

And all their intelligence services in the region, by helping them, in order to destroy every obstacle that stands in the way.

The return of our former colonies, and here I am speaking to you from Moscow. I would like to add that there are colonies, which will be ours on the European continent.

George laughed and smiled, "Great, my lord, Prince Tiger of Moscow... I hope you will be promoted to me. The post of Home Secretary, you are a noble person and you are doing a great service to Britain... Where are you there? and what do you do?... Where do you live and with whom, my dear Prince Tiger?".

"Hahaha. I live in a hotel and I meet Russian employees of the Ministry of the Interior... They have plans to supply us with nuclear missiles that strengthen our state and offer them for free.

George felt scared and lost control of himself as he watched Stephen like a lunatic sitting and looking at him, he calmed himself, " Great, Prince. Let me and the Ministry of Interior begin with you in your great mission."

Prince Tiger: George, go now. I am busy. Recommendations and instructions from the staff will reach you in the Ministry and two secret others.

And the spectrum was interrupted... Immediately, George stood up. He felt as if a dangerous Russian infiltration might eliminate Britain, a powerful force that cannot be confronted alone.

George smiled, controlled himself, and gently spoke to Stephen, "Stephen, I have come to consult you some work, but I remembered some important work, and I will go and talk later.

Stephen smiled and calmed down.

George started pacing the corridors, "Oh my God, who did he run to... Prince Tiger might have been kidnapped, by the Russians, but I don't think...he speaks as if he had the idea...he's dangerous and I have to get rid of him."

George walked into his office and was worried and immediately phoned, "Hello...the private intelligence company. I am talking to you from Britain. Can I speak to the manager, Mr. Pico... Yes, hello, how are you? I am George. I am talking to you from my office at the Ministry of the Interior... I have a secret mission that I will send to you by e-mail... Yes...set the price and I will pay you...Thank you."

George Turns off the phone.

Bulgaria, Sofia.

Sergei was at the European clothing company. He was wiping the floor with the scrubber when Radko came up to him "Hi Sergey" "Hi Radko"

Radko: The work has become fun and easy... This device cleans the entire company without any effort great device.

Sergei looked at his watch "I'm going now " and went to the checkout machine, put in his fingerprint, and left.

Sergey got on the bus happy and cheerful and started thinking, "I wonder if there is a new job in the company Special Intelligence Service." Sergey got off the bus and started walking, buying soda water And chocolate from one of the kiosks.

He continued walking and reached the company. Sergey stood at the edge of the gate drank a Coke, and smoked a cigarette. He saw his colleagues as they entered, they welcomed him and then he began to eat chocolate.

It's five in the evening, and Sergey hasn't eaten anything since breakfast.

He entered the company, and Secretary Ivanka called him, "Mr. Sergey, Mr. Burka is waiting for you in the operating room."

Sergei immediately went to the room with all discipline and care, so he entered the room and Burka and Fasil welcomed him and asked him to sit.

Burka: Mr. Vasil will explain everything to you.

Then he gave Sergei a mysterious look... and left the room.

Fasil: Today's work is that you will put on a plane and fly to the seventh floor of a building

inhabited by the mafia.

Sergey: And what am I doing there?

Fasil: They have a large treasury containing 30 million euros, as they carry out criminal acts

And thefts and extortion, and we want you to steal this traitor.

Sergey: And how is this a very large amount

Fasil: Keep this paper containing the instructions, and now one of the workers will take you by truck to the site.

Sergey began to read the instructions and the steps in a hurry, then he got up after the worker came to him and invited him to the truck.

Together, they arrived at the site, which was a large building in the center of the capital, Sofia.

Worker: Go behind the truck and put on the plane. They explained it to you in the lessons, please close the Straps on your body so you don't fall... Come on quickly.

Sergei walked back, got on the plane, pressed the start button, and the plane flew at him from behind the truck, he climbed quickly and strongly to the top until he reached the seventh floor grabbed the balcony, and made sure that there was no Someone was in the room, entered the balcony, and began to take the plane off him... Then he looked at the glass door, which was closed.

So he put an electronic device on the lock and inserted an iron key in it began to wrap it around and started trying another one until now.

Suddenly The door opened and he entered the room and looked inside. It was a large room with fine furniture and a large table.

He found the large safe, which had an iron gate two meters long and a meter wide... He looked at a piece of Instructions paper, then he got up and pressed the secret numbers and opened the safe, and suddenly the alarm sirens sounded. Sergei got scared and decided to back off, so he thought of buying time while looking at stacks of 500 euro bills.

He looked at the door of the room, "Uh... they may come at any moment," so he got up and moved a sofa and closed the door with it. Suddenly he heard men's voices, "Come on... someone has snuck in and wants to steal the safe." They tried to open the door.

Someone shot at the door... Suddenly, a bullet hit Sergey's shoulder, and he ran straight away, groaning from pain, he stood on the balcony. The men entered the room, "Where is he?", meanwhile Sergey pulled out of his pocket a metal can, opened it, and threw it into the room, and the can emitted thick smoke. The men coughed and fell.

All on the floor passed out, Sergey had put on a protective mask entered the room, and headed for the closet.

He started packing the bags he had brought with him, then went to the balcony, took out his cell phone, and pressed a button.

Directly, he saw six small planes flying from the roof of a nearby building, heading towards him.

Sergey had packed six bags and in each bag, he had put five million euros.

He was happy as he waited for the planes to arrive. He was in great pain, and blood was flowing from his shoulder.

The planes landed on the balcony, and each bag was tied to a plane and launched into the air.

Meanwhile, one of them was shouting from the bottom of the building, "Look, he's stealing our money through... The small plane." Then he pulled out a gun and began firing a hail of bullets at the plane, which hit the bag It was torn apart, and the money was scattered in the air.

Meanwhile, Sergey heard the voice of one of the men, "Don't shoot more or our money is gone... Oh my God, The money flew into the city." Sergei began launching planes loaded with money, and he wore the plane, and he flew with them.

A man shouted from below, "Let's follow them. Where is our money going?"

The planes were all programmed and flew quickly to the headquarters of the private intelligence company.

Half an hour passed and Sergey landed with the five planes in the yard of the private intelligence company where the employees greeted them with applause and laughter, "Awesome work, Sergey," and they started opening the bags, and they laughed, "It's 25 million euros." Fasil laughed, "5 million flew with the air and became people pick it up... It got by air all over the capital hahaha The stolen money has returned to the people."

Sergey was angry. He remembered that they hadn't told him there were sirens. Go towards Burka. "Come on, Sergei to the hospital, I see you wounded... And we will buy you a two-room apartment in Sofia, you know we have a lot of expenses, I will sign an employment contract for you with us. Would you like to earn more... You are a clever and clever person You have overcome the difficulties."

Sergei was satisfied, rejoiced, and began to groan in pain.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.5K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
2.7K 127 102
Constitutional France. Four heirs to the English throne. The Prince of Wales arrived at a crossroad, torn between his duty to Britain and his love fo...
93 0 12
This story follows the life of Oscar Otter, a Russian soldier during WWI as he observes and takes part in many of the events that made Russia what it...
108K 2.4K 58
I'm Genevieve Clarrise Royal the princess of Cattelion Kingdom and I am in a disguise as the maid of prince Marcus Arthur Rebel the prince of Sunris...