The Camera Project || C.T.H |...

By BeautyFlames

'I'm not an average fan girl, Calum.' © beautyflames 2015 More

Prologue
1- 'I'm not an average fan girl.'
2- 'You should be my bump buddy.'
3- 'How about vodka flavored condoms?'
4- 'Don't call me silly, Luke.'
5- 'I'd like to do that again.'
6- 'What could be more special than losing virginity to Calum Hood?'
7-'How many dicks do kangaroos have?'
8- 'It's a small gift from Calum Hood.'
9-'Can I have a picture with you?"
10- 'Would you like to get some jobs done?'
11- 'I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'
12- 'We have some unfinished business to do.'
Author's Note
13- 'I don't know.'
14- 'I think I need to tell you something, Luke.'
15- 'Dude, it's like 3am!'
16- 'She's definitely a diva.'
Author's Note
17- 'Be careful with the condom, okay?'
19- 'Why are you doing this, Calum?'
20-'You were never an average fan girl to me.'
21- 'My greatest fear is losing you.'
Chapter 22- 'It's a cruel world.'
Evelyn's Note for You!

18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'

192 25 15
By BeautyFlames

Chapter 18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'

Contentment: the word says it all.

Was I blessed to be Evelyn-Ann Parker? That would be the easiest yes I've ever said in my life; because normally, people as famous as Calum Hood never showed up on airports to pick up un-blessed normal people. So I had to be special, right? At least I think so.

The moment my gaze met with those beautiful brown eyes, my heart melted in my chest just the way mozzarella cheese melted over pizza and my feet began pulling me towards his sexy stature, the need to sense him under my fingertips overwhelming every other feeling that existed inside me. He pulled out his arms from his jeans pocket and spread them wide, only so I could grab him immediately. And so, I did.

I put my arms around Calum's neck and he picked me up, swirling me around as if I were some long lost love of his life. I could hear his happy, laughing breath fall on the skin of my neck, which intrinsically made me fall in love with Calum all over again. He was my minion, the sunshine on a dark gloomy day.

Calum's stirring embrace undeviatingly took me to a world which strictly belonged to only the two of us. A world where all I could feel was the strong chemistry between us, a world which I never wanted to leave. I loved Calum, and even God couldn't deny it for His own sake now.

Within the next moment, Calum places me down and his soft plump lips touch mine. The crazy, berserk feeling in the pit of my stomach returns as I remember how eloquently I loved to kiss this boy. Neither of us could stop smiling in that kiss, because sure as hell we both had missed it loads. It was full of passion and love, something that I had been miserably deprived of for the past two weeks. Calum's kisses never made me regret anything I had did or said to him, they were soulful and filled with love.

"I've missed you so much, Hood," I kissed him briefly, his nose still brushing against mine. My hands immediately grabbed him into a desperate hug again, only making me want him more and all for myself.

"I bet I've missed you more, Ev," he breathed lightly in my hair, his hands travelling to my neck again and cupping my cheeks. He kissed my forehead, as I put my arms around his waist and hugged him once again, the serenity of the moment capturing me forever. But just then, it happened.

One flash.

Another one.

Within a moment, we were prey to a series of flashes from all around us.

How did this happen...?

Oh well, a famous celebrity was just making out with a normal teenage girl at a public place. How could the fans miss out on that?

Holy shit.

I looked around us and it didn't even take a moment for me to realize that this wasn't good; not for me, and not for Calum either. Girls were running around us in twos and fours, the number increasing within each heartbeat. I shared a look with Calum, but he only seemed as calm as ever; he obviously knew this would be happening. But why wasn't he reacting? I had no idea.

"Who is she, Calum?" A fan shouted loudly while aiming her camera towards us.

The number had risen to almost fifty, most of them already surrounding us in a circle, some asking for pictures of Calum, some for autographs and most of them just wanting to kill me. There were more and more people joining in, some bending down the first floor, while the others just rushing in to take a clearer view of their heart throb.

"What the fuck is she doing with you, Calum?"

"We deserve an answer!" Another enraged teen shouted.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"You!" Someone pointed at me, "Stay away from him!"

Calum held me firmly around my waist with one of his hand, while his other one was back in his pockets, patience evident on his smiling face.

"Don't listen to them, Ev," he embraced me completely, almost hiding me inside himself, "We're gonna get through soon. It's just a few girls."

A few girls? Are you kidding me? It's a mob, Cal! Looking at the number of people gathering around us, it was crystal clear that we were never gonna get past this. And even if we did, it was going to be all over twitter, facebook and all those sites of my lame past.There were people on all four sides of us. Screaming fans, hundreds of cameras, so much of noise, I almost covered my ears before Calum shouted again.

"Please," Calum raised his voice as I saw Derrick come in with lots of bodyguards, "Stay away from her," he ordered the cameramen who seemed to be clicking so many pictures of me that I'd practically be called a loser rather than a celebrity's interest. But again, I was already a loser to all the girls swarming around us, right.

"Calum, I don't think we're gonna get through," I squeak softly and obviously scared of the fact that so many people are watching me at the same time that it's not even funny. Was I famous?

Oh, you bet.

"Calm down, babe," he assures me while ordering Derrick to handle the crowd, "You're gonna be fine," he smiles the most calm smile and it kind of soothes me.

Honestly, this was just a glimpse of Calum's regular life and maybe also of the life that I'd be living if ever Calum asked me to be his girlfriend. I felt bad for him because it was then that I realized that nothing was normal for this boy. He couldn't do as simple a job as pick up a girl from the airport. It sucked really, but what surprised me was that knowing all these things would happen; he still came to pick me up.

How could I possibly have been mad at him in the past?

I looked up at Calum's face which was so close to mine, that I would've kissed him if I could. But since we were in deep trouble as it is, I didn't do it. Instead, I just followed whatever he was asking the bodyguards to do.

Within no time, the big fellows form a circle around us and we are safely rushed towards the gates where there's an even larger crowd by now.

By larger I mean about 200 people, which was quite low compared to the concerts and mobs, but for me as a beginner, it was kind of too much at once. Plus, not to mention that most of the people were from news channels.I was dead for real this time.

"Who do you think is this girl with Calum Hood?" One of the reporters spoke into the camera, "Is she the new girlfriend? Or probably just a relative? Don't forget to comment on our bl..."

"She's so ugly," one of the enraged fans shouted while climbing the bars to reach us and probably pull away all my hair off the scalp. But the bodyguards cleverly put her back.

"What is Calum doing with her?" Another girl asked.

"This is so going on Twitter."

"Calum! Talk to us, Cal," a few reporters rush towards us, but Calum holds my hand firmly and pulls me away from the physical racket.

"Get off him, you filthy bitch," a girl shouts, so loudly that I couldn't help but swing back my head in order to take a look at the stupid girl; but in an attempt to do that, I bump into Calum who had just stopped walking and was staring at that girl with rage in his eyes.

It's not like he wasn't hearing those lame groups of dumb ass fan girls talking about me, but this particular girl really seemed to make him angry.

"It's okay, Cal," I hold his hand and try pulling him towards the car that waited for us, but he was too strong for my weak, exhausted force to work it's crippled magic on.

He grabs me and walks hastily towards the girl and stops right in front of her. He makes sure that all the cameras are focused on his face before doing the most wicked thing in the world.

He pulls me by my waist and kisses me on my mouth, right in front of the entire crowd. I could hear deep sighs from the girls, some sobs and then everything just went quiet.

Pin drop silence.

When he pulls away, I am completely weak and I needed to just sit down because it was all too much to take in, but I just couldn't have missed what Calum said after that. Oh, boy.

"You guys cannot tell me how to live my life, okay?" He told the crowd casually, "I love you guys a lot, no matter what! No girl can replace the position of my fans in my life. I love you all, each one of you and nothing can deny that," he went further and kissed the girl's cheek who called me a bitch, "Even you," he tells her, "But you just can't run away from the fact that I have someone in my life. I didn't want it to come out the way it did today. But I am here to receive Evelyn on the airport and please let me do that."

"Evelyn," I hear whispers among the crowd. So now they know my name, alright.

He smiles at the crowd who have questioning faces, willing to know whether I was the girlfriend, but Calum didn't answer them. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the SUV which was waiting for us already.

I could see everyone's faces hanging down, some crying as well, but we were both rushed into the car and Derrick jumped into the driver's seat immediately.

"Great job, Mr. Hood," Derrick smiled at Cal through the mirror, but I could still see the disturbed expression on Calum's face and I hated to see him like that. I really did.

Calum still had his hand around my shoulder so I did what I thought could make him feel better; I hugged Calum. It was a relaxing hug because I felt Calum loosen up as I held him firmly, wanting to tell him that it was fine.

When we parted, he was happy and smiling, as though nothing had happened.

"Well," I conclude to make the tension in the surrounding to ease up, "At least I have good chemistry with the Sydney fans."

"What are you saying," Calum laughs, "They're gonna love you," he winks playfully, "Give it time."

"Calum," I turn towards him, because as much as I hated to do it, we had to talk about what just happened, "Aren't you worried about what the paparazzi are gonna say? And you can't refuse that you were rude to those girls. There's gonna be a virtual racket on Twitter. You shouldn't have come to pick me up like that," my gaze falls down, because I wanted Calum to pick me up; but not at a cost that would be heavy for all of us, especially him.

"Jesus, Ev," He is so calm that it takes me by the shock, "Do you always have to spoil the romantic part of it," he laughs.

"I'm not joking, Cal. I'm serious. You're gonna have to pay a big amount for what happened today," I look away from him.

It wasn't that I was mad at Calum for doing what he did today, but I was definitely worried. I mean, I know I wanted him to come and damn, you have no idea how amazing I felt after seeing him right in front of me. But he was a celebrity and even though I wanted it out of him, he shouldn't have come up with the kiss like that, especially after saying all that to the girls. God knows what the media would make out of it.

"Babe," he makes me look at him, "If I don't care about what they say about us, why do you?" His eyes shine brightly and immediately my heart melts inside my chest.

"Calum," I hold his hand in mine, "I don't want you to be in trouble because of me. You're a celebrity and you have to live up to the status. I mean, what you said out there--"

"I should've said it long time ago," his playful expression drops down, "Whatever I said out there, Evelyn, it was the truth, okay? I hate being told what I should do and what I shouldn't. You know it!"

"But in front of so many fans-"

"What's the big deal if I want the whole goddamn world to know about this special girl that I have in my life, Evelyn?" He almost shouts at me, "Is it a crime to love someone? Or is it a crime to pick up someone from the airport? I don't get what these fans want! I can't fall for every single one of them, they have to understand!"

Did he just say love...?

He moves away from me and looks out of the window. I sense the tension between us and make Calum look towards me. His eyes have a glint of anger in them, along with the sadness of shouting at me because the next thing I know is that he apologizes, "I'm sorry," his hand snakes around my shoulder, "I shouldn't have shouted at you."

I smile in his embrace and comfort myself more, "Everything happens for a reason, Calum. You met me for one too," I look up at him, "Maybe because of me you can tell the world what you really want and what you think is unnecessary."

He kisses my forehead and embraces me deeper, "You're the only constant in my life right now, Ev," he smiles, "Stay with me."

"I'm not going anywhere, Hood."

"I bet your not," he laughs playfully and his gaze drops towards my neckline, "By the way, I like the idea of wearing the Pikachu necklace."

"You noticed," I smile, feeling accomplished, and pull out the chain from within my jacket's collar, "Must say, Hood, you've got quite a good eye."

He sighs in a dramatic way while comforting me more, "What to say mate? I'm all eyes when it's you."

I guess that just shuts me up for life because I have no idea when I grab that cute little minion into another one of those delightful kisses.

I hold him by the collar of his hooded pullover and the weight of his body makes me lay down on my back with Calum on top of me. He kisses me desperately, his taste giving me goose bumps on my freshly shaved legs and arms, his touch only making me want to go all the way down with him.

This was what I was willing to live with my whole life. Nothing else mattered to me, except Calum.

"Where are you taking me," my thick breath enquires as he is nibbling on my neck skin as if I were delicious meat.

"It's a surprise, hon," he smiles on my neck and continues whatever it is that he was doing. I wrap my arms around his body and close my eyes for a moment, thinking about how weird it was that I was enjoying this particular thing in the back seat of a car.

"Why do you keep surprising me?" I smile in his hair.

"You'll know," he smiles on my neck and his thick breath falters as he leaves another love bite on me. I let out a closemouthed moan, which obviously makes him excited.

"And my luggage, Calum?" I pull him back alarmed, suddenly remembering about my stupid pink and green bags.

"It has already reached the place," he retorts back, laughing at how suddenly I could change my moods from romantic to nerving.

But he doesn't go back to kissing like before; instead he just keeps looking at me.I look at Calum, whose gaze is fixated on mine. His peppermint breath mixes with mine as he still keeps looking into my eyes, my hands playing with the locks of his hair.

"What are you thinking?" Calum asks me suddenly as I am still looking at his perfect face.

"What would happen if I never lied to you about the keys?"

He half smirks and looks out of the window above me thoughtfully. He takes a moment to think about it and then kisses my forehead, "I'd never get to know what being in love feels like."

Shoot. His lips touch mine again, but this time, I stop him for a moment, taking him by the shock.

"Stop, Calum," I look down, my cheeks flushing a vibrant red, my fingers playing with the string of his hood, "I'm just a normal girl. You can't fall in love with me," I whisper softly as I realize that his gaze is too intimidating for me to say anything, "You fought the fans for me today and it's all too much for me, Cal... You can't love a girl as ordinary as I am."

"I think I get to decide that, Evelyn," He says, "And you know how I hate it when people make me feel like I'm special, right?"

"But you are special!" I protest lightly, but he only presses his finger against my lips.

"For me," he smiles genuinely, "The word special only describes you."

He pulls me deeper into his embrace and kisses me deeply. I close my eyes and position my hands below his jaw line as I play along with his cute kisses. His tongue enters my mouth effortlessly and god, I want to fuck him right there. But of course, we're in a car and there's Derrick a few feet away from us.

Speaking of which, after a few minutes, the car suddenly comes to a halt and I trudge further on, but Calum saves me from falling down as we both get up. He parts away and looks around, the familiar surrounding bringing a smile on his face.

He opens the door and jumps out of the car, offering me a hand to follow him. I do the same as him and look around, the residential area making me question my thoughts. Around me, there are lots and lots of beautiful bungalows, all surrounded with clean and green gardens. The smell of rich food is wafting through the chimneys because it is indeed the hour of dinner. It does take me a moment though, to figure out why Calum had bought me to this place.

But then, I look at the house that we are standing before and the three adult figures that wait for us at the gates. Calum holds me around my waist and we walk towards the gates, the three figures becoming even more visible by every step.

Just when I am beginning to understand who they are and where I am, Calum whispers it in my ears.

"Welcome home, Evelyn."

***

Omg, he just got her to his house I NEED TO CRY nchksdmckxkmlka

So basically, I was fangirling all the way through this chapter because Cal fought for Ev and plus he bought her home. I just can't wait for you lovelies to read what happens further BECAUSE I TELL YOU WHAT, IT'S HOT!

mkxcjsajkncjmcxdmxksmjncjZMSvdjv

Caelyn for life!

Okay, so this chapter is dedicated to obsessed_w_matthew because SHE LOVED MY STORY SO MUCH that i love her more lawl okay im talking bullshit. BUT GO CHECK OUT HER STUFF, she's a stud! :P

Next update shall be soooooner than you think and thank you all for 4K what theeeeeeeee-------

Love ya'll! :D x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
Don't Stop By Rae

Fanfiction

324 23 23
117K 5.2K 25
you're just a project. not a lover. copyright 2014 completed.
259K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.