Tears (Taekook)

De anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... Mais

Characters 🥀
Entro 🥀
Chapter one 🥀
Chapter two 🥀
Chapter three 🥀
Chapter four 🥀
Chapter five 🥀
Chapter six 🥀
Chapter seven 🥀
Chapter eight 🥀
Chapter nine 🥀
Chapter ten 🥀
Chapter eleven 🥀
Chapter twelve 🥀
Chapter thirteen 🥀
Chapter fourteen 🥀
Chapter fifteen 🥀
Chapter sixteen 🥀
Chapter seventeen 🥀
Chapter eighteen 🥀
Chapter nineteen 🥀
Chapter twenty 🥀
Chapter twenty one 🥀
Chapter twenty two 🥀
Chapter twenty three 🥀
Chapter Twenty four 🥀
Chapter twenty five 🥀
Chapter twenty six 🥀
Chapter twenty seven 🥀
Chapter twenty eight 🥀
Chapter twenty nine 🥀
Chapter thirty 🥀
Chapter thirty one 🥀
Chapter thirty two 🥀
Chapter thirty three🥀
Chapter thirty four 🥀
Chapter thirty six🥀
Chapter thirty seven 🥀
Chapter thirty eight🥀
Chapter thirty nine 🥀
Chapter fourty 🥀( End )
Epilogue

Chapter thirty five 🥀

2.6K 85 18
De anne1234leowjahagaka

Heart to heart ......

" let's get married !.."
Taehyung frustratedly asked from other while holding his fully cheeks to his hands ,
But he hold other cheeks for a little longer however Jungkook didn't tell anything to other , that made Taehyung more pathetic at this point,

Taehyung hands slowly gets down from others cheeks while kneeling down in front of other's sight and quickly holds others hands wait for something to happen.

Taehyung at the first time in his entire life kneel down to a man , even he did it for his love .. first love ,he didn't think about it second time because he is hundred percent sure at this time that is the way he can change others thoughts and protect his Jungkook by this decision.

" please.. Jun.."
Jungkook moved little bit from other and made way to where the couch is place .

he sit with other's lunch box and open it to prepare the food for eat to other .
Taehyung frustratedly sighed and went near to other for sit nearby his side and grabbed the chopsticks for eat , but before he eat Jungkook hold his hand and took the chopsticks from his hand, but due his actions Taehyung curiously started at him quitely and heavily sighed.

" Jungkook .. tell me something.. don't be silent.. !"
Finally Teahyung little bit raised his voice and asked , but Jungkook didn't affect his voice. He slowly rubbed his tummy and smiled softly before turning to Taehyung .

" when I met you I thought you were exactly flirty annoying guy , but when we after that party whole month chat to each other and even went dates , after the dates coming back home talking about several things and get to know each other that is the first thing we did , but one day I realized it's not a friendship even it's not a crush about you Taehyung ...

Because at the first time in my life I gave up on my pride , I'm not use to get other love or  other attention for me but Taehyung I always deprive myself for it , at some point I thought I'm sick , but that thought also break down by you .

Because I gave permission to myself for enjoy what you gave it to me when I'm with you , that's why I asked from you " do you ever feel for yourself obsessed with someone else... , I mean deprive for have that person..? "

You know Taehyung that was the day I found my guts to confess you about my true feelings, yes I don't have family , friend or name to my life.. but at someplace I gave up and try to hold you for find out those meanings of meaningless things .

And you hold my hand , but I didn't know you did it for your revenge but I want to scream at you and hit you when I found after love making myself in my room , that day my whole heart crumbled into pieces and you gave me huge presents unknowingly.

But after that days you again unknowingly and mistakenly hurt me because my whole success you took it in one night , I was born by nothing Taehyung but I earned it hardly to build myself., I was too young for whole blames but I take it .

However I gave a chance to take my everything for you .. and even my stubborn mind said you never loves me as other people whom  hurt me by my side , that's why I decided to not giving a chance for find out your baby.

But again myself melted on you at first day in your house , I hope you would remember that day when I slept on the couch, Jin and Namjoon huyungs were fighting but you came home lately and saw me on couch you knelt down and gave a kiss to my forehead.. I thought I would caught up for you but your kiss gave me hope , as you are having feelings for me .

Then it was proved that time and even whole time , I felt i was sinking to your love and trapped in at the same time , however it made me sick to hate you even made me for  get to know about your true feelings .

However when after finally I get to know you hate yourself for being in love with me.
And that point you decided to pushed me away from you .. I thought that day night you will again come to me and say you love and don't want to lose you ..

But you came to my room that day , I was awake and aware you were staring at me , but you didn't utter any single word ,  because you were too weak to admit your feelings..

When day passes and night passes quickly Taehyung ... without you and even I depend upon one hope .. you will come back to me but I get to know you were drinking and wasting yourself in a bar ..

And hyungs came for take me back but I dined it and even they told me everything about your mistake and health and yourself.. I was get angry about myself and even your mistake , so force myself to hate you ..

But again I failed it because you again give me a hope after your uncle kidnapped me ... all even when I saw your face that day again my pride melted ..
when you were got shot my whole world stuck and your words made again trust you but your eyes closed after minute at that time again I hate myself for not knowing what I was hide from you .

And even when doctors suggested to can't treat for  you because you weren't breathing well enough for treatments , I prayed for seven gods for don't take you from my life .
Finally you wake up after two days...

But you again told me to live with another man , but I stopped being stubborn and again  fall in love with you .. but this time you made me hard for feeling it and falling for you again because I'm the only one being selfish, stubborn and hateful, but you did it mistakenly somehow you miserably fell for me and getting hurt in every way ...

Today also you telling them without any hesitation I'm your husband, and asking from me to marry you ..
Actually Taehyung I was failed for hating you and hurting you because of your love and its made me to feel I'm not worthy for it ..

I'm sorry for waiting you Taehyung.. I love you .. I'm sorry hyung..."

Jungkook heavily cried after the whole explanation and confessed , he slowly moved to Taehyung's side and sit  on his lap while wrapping his arms around other body and kept his head on other chest for calming down his nervous mind .

" I'm so sorry angel... I'm so sorry...

I love you so much.... "

-🥀-

Afternoon in Taehyung's house

Taehyung and Jungkook enjoying their free time holding each other while watching tv show , but their whole quiet time break down by Jin and Namjoon's loud voice.

" hey you two ...
Don't you guys have any idea exactly what the heck wrong with you Taehyung..?

You know totally you have enemies and even .."
Before Jin continue his whole lecture Namjoon quickly cover his mouth and gave his phone to Taehyung to see the news .

" yeah Hyung I said it and what's wrong with it ..?

We don't want publicity for wedding but we just try give small party for our small crowd at home ..

Isn't it great kook ..? "

Jungkook slowly shake his head and hold other hand .

" Taehyung your father must be happy to see you and Jungkook..

He asked about you and complained about you to us .. please bro give us some break.. "Jin kept his head to Namjoon's shoulder and said to him .

" bring him in here ... ? We can manage it.."

" no ... no Taehyung that's not what I meant we can handle it because at this time Jungkook is the first thing we have to protect..."

" I thought you guys can't hold your pants anymore... " Taehyung laughed and mockingly said to other because he knew they were couple from the last month .

" shut your mouth .. bro .. if you aren't uncle Kim son I'll definitely kill you .."
Jin try to hit other but Taehyung quickly ran to Jungkook behind and hide from Jin , while peeking out from his shoulder and poked out his tongue for mock Jin .

"I'll kill you kim Taehyung....."
.
.

" okay  then Taehyung when will you guys going to marry? "
Namjoon while hugging Jin from the behind and asked .

" May be tomorrow.. we after our registry .. we like to give a tiny party at home for you guys .. it's really enough..

Even Jungkook is pregnant and he can't tried to much .. with those fuzzy things , that's why I suggest small event .."

Namjoon and Jin agreed on it , but evil Jin popped up another idea to his mind ,

" what about honeymoon then ... ? "
Huge silence keeps everyone shut up their mouth after Jin 's questions and it made Jungkook quickly stood up from his seat and went to his room without saying anything.

" so Namjoon shall we go back to home because uncle is the only person in there ? .."

" yeah Taehyung we should go back .. but before go I want talk with you one second .. "

" hey without me ..? " Jin pointed himself and asked from other , Namjoon said silently shaking his said as a yes.

" hyung.. go and talk with Jungkook ..!"
Taehyung doesn't like when Jin grumpily talks or being sad , that's why suggested to go for Jungkook's room .

————

" what you need to talk with me Hyung ..?"
Taehyung asked curiously and calmly from him .

" stop the dealing drugs Taehyung.... You know if you're entering to marriage life .. it would be dangerous for your family..

Specially you are going to be a father .. ! He needs you Taehyung..!
I know you want to build your own business but now it's enough.. because some people waiting for you within holding hopes from you..

So , please think about it and Jin was right earlier because you have lots of enemies that's why I'm constantly saying move out from it ..!"

Taehyung didn't utter anything but he only shakes his head as a reply for other .

———

" Jungkook are you there ...? "
When Jin opened the door while peeking inside for searching younger he saw jungkook standing near to mirror and looking at himself .

" may I come in Jungkook..? "
Jin voice made other little bit jumps.

"Yeah .., sure Hyung

Sit here ..! "

" oh my god he is growing faster , i know definitely he is boy .. "
while Jin rubbing other tummy and said his silly face made Jungkook laughs.

" why you guys not checkout his gender .. i mean it's okay.. "

" I don't know Hyung but I like this way .."
Jungkook answer made Jin smile.

" hyung .. ?"
Jungkook shyly look down and fight with his fingers for communicate with other but Jin saw how panic jungkook for ask something about him,

" hey jungkook don't worry... just tell me what is the problem..?

Is that Taehyung..? Or was he troubled you ..? "

" no .. no Hyung .. I just wonder .. about my body... see I'm seriously looks like a potato.. and even my skin..

Do I look nice to you ..? "
Jungkook tears gathers to his eyes but he controls them .

"What ..? See jungkook how could you think you are ugly ah ..?

You are blessing to others .. when I see your fluffy face I felt to touch them actually you looks like a fully furry little baby..

I wanna squish you.."Jin moves to other face and squished his cheeks while making pregnant male smiles on his actions.

" but why then Taehyung didn't utter any word about...."
Jungkook shyly looked down again and heavily gulped .

Jin knew what exactly Jungkook meant and even he doesn't want make other more uncomfortable for talking this topic so he got a great idea for his mind .

" Don't worry about it Jungkook I have a good idea ..!"

Jin mockingly smiles and said to other but Jungkook curiously nodded and scrunched his nose up cutely.

" can you tell me hyung ..? what is it .. ?"

" wait and see bro ..."

————-

What do you guys think if Jungkook get know. About Taehyung's drug dealing business..?

And Jin plan ..?

I'm going to finish this book after little bit longer chapters and I hope you'll really enjoy this crack head author story 🫢

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

188K 6.6K 65
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
149K 5.3K 45
Jungkook is young little boy who born into the mafia family, he wasn't in good hands during the fake family drama, because he didn't like to take hi...
886K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
344K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...