Rejected To True Love (Reject...

By RebelPhoenix666

You were rejected by Team RWBY, but you had a harem that was destined to stay with you for their lives. Weiss... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

426 7 2
By RebelPhoenix666

(RWBY is owned by Montgomery Oum and Rooster Teeth. I only own the story. Special thanks to SkulloftheDeath for inspiring me to make this. I appreciate it, mate!)

-With Team JNPR-

Jaune: Okay, team, we're going to Forever Fall soon again.

Ren: Make sure you keep your guard up this time. We don't want history to repeat itself.

Jaune: I know.

Nora: Pyrrha, where's your boyfriend? Is he okay?

Pyrrha: I... I don't know. He didn't return home last night.

She texted, but you never replied back.

Jaune: Is my friend okay?

Pyrrha: I don't know. He told Weiss to return home last night.

She then looked at the date and sighed.

Pyrrha: Oh... Now I know... It's the anniversary of the death of Y/N's parents.

Nora: Poor guy...

Ren: I hope he feels better soon.

Jaune: No wonder he never replied.

There was a knock on the door.

She then got up and answered it.

Cinder: It's Y/N. He's missing. He's not answering any of my texts. Also, Willow wants us to head to Dust Corporation.

She nods and follows her.

Cinder: She, Raven and Summer have something to say.

Pyrrha: Is it good? Is it bad? Or is it something else?

Cinder: Well, they definitely have something important to tell us. However, their words tell me that it's something that is related to someone's parents.

Pyrrha: Oh my goodness...! I think I know who they're talking about.

As they walked off, Ruby, Yang and Blake looked at them.

Ruby: My mom?

Yang: Mommy's at Y/N's store?!

Blake: And Weiss's mother?

-At the store-

Roma and Neo were staring at Summer.

Neo: So, you joined because you knew about Y/N's past?

Summer: Yeah. I felt like joining after Junior told me about it.

Roma: I'm not sure how to feel about this... I know you mean well, but you're still the mother of Little Red.

Summer: Yes, I'm aware. Sorry about your troubles.

Roma: It's okay.

Neo: Don't worry about it. Y/N may be quite the violent person at times, but he's very forgiving. I still know Yang's gone too far to be forgiven.

Summer: Wait, why?

Cinder and Pyrrha walked in.

Pyrrha: It's because she cruelly rejected Y/N.

Cinder: And she treated his feelings like a joke.

Summer was shocked and appalled.

Summer: What?! How could she do that to him?! No wonder he's been having a massive hatred for my husband and his daughter!

Cinder: Yes. Apparently, she's been on his ass ever since he's been with us.

Raven: I may be a stubborn one, but she's taking it to the extreme. And that's saying something.

Pyrrha: Anyway, what is it you want to tell us, Willow?

Weiss: Mother, I need to know why Y/N's depressed. I'm curious.

Willow: Well, it may be the anniversary of the deaths of his parents, but there is much more than that.

She sat down and drank some wine.

Willow: Please sit. This will be a lot to take in.

The girls did as they were told as Willow began telling them what she heard from Junior.

-With you-

You were trying to get some fresh air.

The past was digging deeper into your mind.

You felt the urge to cause a lot of damage.

Y/N: JAMES, YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!

You roared in rage as you started beating hostile civilians up.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE WAY I LIVE MY LIFE, IRONBONER?! CARE TO FUCKING EXPLAIN YOURSELF, YOU SON OF A BITCH?! WHERE ARE YOU?! IN YOUR OFFICE TRYING TO GET PENNY TO SUCK YOU OFF AS YOU SEND MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE TO THEIR DEATHS?! ARGH, I FUCKING HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, GODDAMMIT!

You then passed out from rage overload.

You woke up at Junior's Bar.

Y/N: Christ... Where the fuck am I...?

You looked up to see Junior.

Junior: Y/N, are you feeling well?

Y/N: Not much... But, I appreciate your concern.

Junior: I know you feel like shit, but, there's a letter for you. It's from your parents.

Y/N: My parents?

You looked at the letter and read it.

Serene Valentine's Day to our wonderful son.
Don't ever change the way you are.
You filled our lives with tranquillity.
And now we've sent you this letter to ease your heart and soul.
Love, Mother and Father.

Y/N: Mother... Father...

Your eyes welled up with tears as you looked at Aura Breaker.

???: Damn, kid. You really went on a rampage. I know those punks got what they deserved, but even I am speechless of how badly you injured them.

You looked to see Qrow.

He sat down next to you and rubbed your back.

Y/N: I know. My sincerest apologies, Qrow.

Qrow: Don't sweat it. I understand how you feel. They wouldn't want you to wallow in self hatred.

Y/N: Of course. I knew I would be mad, but not this fucking psychotic.

Qrow: You certainly were. The friendly civilians told me that you were a fucking lunatic. A tragic lunatic, to be precise.

Y/N: Yes, I'm aware of that.

Qrow: Just try not to lose your mind like that next time. You had me freaked the hell out.

Y/N: If I ever find the fucking bastard who killed my parents, they are so going to burn in Hell for the rest of their damn fucking lives and be condemned to eternal torture. I will mercilessly torture them before I have them killed.

Qrow: Well, I have a gut feeling that Taiyang might be the one behind that. It's just a possibility, though. If I see that bastard next time, he's gonna wish he never gave birth to his slutty daughter.

You chuckled.

Y/N: Good one, Qrow. Yang is a fucking slut.

Qrow nodded.

Qrow: Your girlfriends are worried about you. I think it's for the best if you see them.

Y/N: I think I'll do just that. Thanks, Qrow.

You got up and started to walk out.

Qrow: Kid?

You looked at Qrow.

Qrow: No matter what happens, I know you'll give that fucker what's coming to him.

You smiled and nodded as you walked out.

Qrow: Just remember this, Taiyang. When I see you, you're fucked.

-Dust Corporation-

You were walking to the store.

As you walked in, you were hugged by Neo.

Y/N: Neo?

Neo: I was so worried about you, Y/N.

Y/N: It's fine, Neo. I apologise for making you worry.

Neo: I forgive you, Y/N. Anyway, we know why you were depressed.

You looked at the others.

Raven: I told them. I know I don't now the meaning of family, but I know how you feel.

Y/N: Don't worry, Raven. I know you meant well.

Willow: I know how you feel as well. However, you shouldn't let it rule your life.

Y/N: And yet, you drink because of your husband.

Willow: Fair enough, I suppose.

She drank more wine.

Roma: I know what it's like to lose your parents, Y/N. When I was young, my parents were murdered by a gang leader... I don't want to talk about my past...

Summer rubbed Roma's back to comfort her.

Weiss: I am aware it will never be easy to get your mind off that, Y/N. But, we are eternally loyal to you.

Raven: If anyone has a problem with it, they can go to hell. Especially my daughter.

Pyrrha walked up to you and held your face gently.

Pyrrha: Y/N, it wasn't your fault. You had no idea what happened back then. Perhaps someone else killed them. I know your parents would want us to help you through your grief. We'll always be here for you, no matter what reason we have.

She hugs you along with Neo as your tears fall. You refused to sob, cry or wail in pain. 

Y/N: Thanks, girls...

The other girls join in the hug as well.

Blake was watching. She was genuinely touched by such loyalty.

Blake: Such undying loyalty... It's all too beautiful.

Her eyes were having tears, but she wiped them off.

Well, that's all for this chapter.

The stinger will be revealed soon.

With that said, I'll see you all in the next chapter. I will see you then, my fellow readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
76.4K 1.8K 22
You are Ruby Rose. Well, a male version of her.
20.5K 497 18
So think about it like this, it's Remnant, In Medieval Times, Weiss is a princess, and you are a knight, but not one of those polite knights like in...
2.3K 32 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...