period stories

By Daddy-Sale

More

chap. 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
A/ N
ch 7
A/N
ch 8
A/N
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch.12
ch. 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch.17
18
Ch 19
ch. 20
ch 21
chapter 22

ch 13

2K 66 11
By Daddy-Sale

So this happened two weeks ago or so I went to stay with my friend little did I know her cousin a dude lived there I was indeed on my period obviously. we were just hanging out with him in her bed room and I get up to get my drink and I feel a tsunami flow down there. So of course I panic I ask my friend if she could cone to the bathroom with me. I go in there and sit down and loandbehold the pad almost leaked. I tell my friend to go get a pad from my bag. So she goes in there and in the least obvious way possible yells " where are your pads never mind I found them " and with that my face matched my pad , BLOOD RED. She finally brought me one and the rest of the weekend was her cousin making fun of me and cracking jokes about my period. Don't worry I will get her back she texted me and said "I just started my period"

Since no one reads a/n I will make this quick thx for the votes and comments I love you my sugar cubes <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 2.1K 16
sแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช แด„แดแดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดsแด› แด…แด‡แดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แด… ษชแด›แด  sแด‡ส€ษชแด€สŸ แดแด€แด…แด…แด€แด sษชส€โค๏ธ..สœแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs ษขแดแด› แดกษชแด›ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แดแด˜แด› แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด...
21.3K 401 33
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
74.7K 1.7K 49
Alissa Iris De Leรณn the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
50.2K 4.1K 32
ยซแžขแžผแž“แžขแž‚แžปแžŽแžŠแŸ‚แž›แžŸแŸ’แžšแž›แžถแž‰แŸ‹แžขแžผแž“แž˜แžพแž›แžแŸ‚แžšแžขแžผแž“แž‘แŸ„แŸ‡แž”แžธแž‡แžถแžขแžผแž“แžŸแŸ’แžแžทแžแž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜แžŸแŸ’แžแžถแž“แž—แžถแž–แž–แžทแž€แžถแžšแž€แŸแžŠแŸ„แž™ยป แž”แŸ’แžšแž—แŸแž‘:แž˜แž“แŸ„แžŸแž‰แŸ’แž…แŸแžแž“แžถ,แž•แŸ’แžขแŸ‚แž˜แž›แŸ’แž แŸ‚แž˜,แž”แŸ’แžšแž€แžฝแžแž”แŸ’แžšแž‡แŸ‚แž„