Bleeding Love (Creepypasta x...

By LaLoronasBitch

I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a... More

Character Desc :]
~.1.~
~.2.~
~.3.~
(A/N) (A/N) (A/N)
Technically not a chapter!
~.4.~
~.5.~
~.6.~
~.7.~
~.8.~
~.9.~
~.10.~
~.11.~
~.12.~
~.13.~
~.14.~
~.15.~
Not a chapter, but you should still read bc I'm funny :p
~.17.~
IM SO SORRY

~.16.~

1.1K 48 18
By LaLoronasBitch

Something felt... Wrong. I feel so restricted like I was trapped in some tiny box that I couldn't break out of. 

What is going on? My head... What happened to my head and body..? I can't feel anything touching me... Or anything at all. 

-???-

"How long have they been out?" 

"I really couldn't tell you, man."

"A little fucked up to keep them in this humid hole, yeah?"

"Oh, this is fucked up? Not the things we're forced to do daily??? This is where you draw the line??"

"You know what I mean, dude."

"No. No Brian I don't.

"You can be such a smartass, Timothy."

"Quit with that name. You know I don't like it."

"Hop off the high horse, Timmy"

"I'm going to put you through  a sex change, jackass."

"Timolian shut the fuck up!! They're waking up!"

-(Y/N) P.o.V-

It's so hard to breathe... Wherever I am is too humid to be considered safe. 

The numbness gradually left my body, I could feel the tight ropes digging into my wrists and ankles. But the worst part was my throbbing migraine... I've never experienced one this bad, not even in my psychology classes..!

I slowly opened my eyes, half expecting my apartment. As if everything I had just gone through was a dream. 

Of course, that wasn't true.

"What the fuck..?" When I opened my eyes, I just saw two regular-looking dudes looking back down at me. One wore a gap-tooth smile and the other was about as tired as my mom and dad coming home from work. 

None of us spoke, and I didn't want to be the one to do it considering the situation. But the other two weren't budging.

"Hello??? Where the hell am I? What the fuck is going on??" My own voice startled me, it sounded so dehydrated. 

-Tim's P.o.V-

I look over at my partner, Brian, he was already looking at me with a smug ass grin. I started shaking my head no, but he started nodding vigorously.

"You're telling me you don't remember? Baby, you've been in a coma for 5 years! I'm your boyfriend, Brian! Please tell me you remember- AAGH!!!!" I had to end this anyway I could, so I gave dear old Brian a kick to his legs.

"DAMMIT TIM, THAT FUCKIN' HURT!"

While he was wailing like a little bitch on the floor, I now had to explain what just happened. It was equal the pain if you ask me. "Sorry about that, he doesn't know when to stop. I'm Tim that's Brian, he isn't your boyfriend only an idiot. You haven't been in a coma, but you have been in a deep sleep due to a... Well, you'll remember soon enough. Now listen, I don't want you to start screaming like I was the one who knocked you out and tied you up, that was basically all Toby. I'm just the one who's forced to make sure you don't run away."

Brian weakly raised his hand in the air, "Me too..." 

-(Y/N) P.o.V-

After Tim's entire explanation, Brian raised his hand and wheezed out a "Me too..."

I really wished I had just curled over and died at that moment, but no. That would be too easy.

"So... I'm just to stay calm after I had been kidnapped and knocked out by some... Eldrich being. And now, I'm tied up to some operation table with two dudes looking down at me... Well, one of you is on the floor, but you know what I mean." Tim nodded his head while I just gave a summary of what he said and gave a very monotone "Yup, you nailed it." 

I looked around a little, observing the cold and rough-looking stone walls making the room. "Can I at least be untied??" Tim looked down at Brian and then behind him - that's probably where the exit is - before giving a slight nod and bending over me to get my left wrist and ankle untied, and then my right ones. He backed up slightly like he was expecting me to pounce on him... Which I could have, but I just sat up and crisscrossed my legs.

"Thanks... Fells a lot better." Giving another nod of his head, I came to a scientific deduction. He does not talk much. "Not that big of a talker, are we?" Tim gave a shrug of his shoulders, trying so hard not to use his voice. 

"No... Never really has been, have you Timmy boy?" Brian's voice suddenly rang out, and Tim did not look happy about it. "I thought you were crying your ass off over a little kick, Bri." A low whine came out of Brian.

"Little?! Fuck you! You know your own strength, and you use it against me all the time!" Tim rolled his eyes, entirely done with whatever shit Brian was saying.

"Hey guys, I really hate to interrupt the love fest, but what's gonna happen to me?" Brian suddenly slammed his hand right next to me, using the operation table I was sitting on as a balance to get up. 

"Well good looking, the big man hasn't actually told us what he's cooking up for you... Just a lot of weird gibberish words. But he's usually like that, so you're probably fine!" He was close to me with his one arm holding him up. Tim let out a small scoff like he was disappointed in Brian's answer. 

"We don't think anything bad is going to happen to you, from what I know the monster doesn't usually go through all this trouble with someone it's going to kill." The way Tim spoke made me shudder, it was like he's gone through this situation hundreds of times and that doesn't sit right with me...

Instead of giving a verbal answer, I nodded and looked down at my hanging feet. They felt so far away for some reason, everything did... But I couldn't think about that anymore since Brian caught a glimpse at my upset face, finding it appropriate to sling his arm over my shoulder and speak to me as if we'd been buds for years.

"Nothing much to be worried about A-bro-ham Lincoln! The big guy doesn't really seem like he wants to sip on your blood anytime soon. He might put you through hellish training, and you could 100 percent die at any other point... But at least you won't have tentacle holes in your beautiful body!" Winking nonchalantly at the mention of my body. 

I crossed my arms over my chest in an attempt to close myself off from him, and Tim must have gotten some hint I didn't even know I was giving off. Because he gripped the back of Brian's hood and dragged him into a corner, dropping him on his ass and staring him down like an angry dad would to their child who's in timeout. 

Little did either of them know, they left me unattended with the exit in sight. I looked back at them and then back at the door.

Now, I could've got up and run out. 

But I just couldn't budge.

Something about that doorway made me uneasy, maybe it just looked too old and beat up... But it was also how eerie the light that was seeping through the small holes and cracks made it look. 

So I felt a lot safer with two complete strangers, one who had just basically spoken of my demise so casually, than taking my chances with whatever was out there...

Seemed to have been a good call as well, because not too long after I decided to stay where I was sitting, someone kicked the door open. Giving me and everyone else in the room a good scare. 

"Well w- well well!! It's my best buddies, Brian, T- Tim, and (Y/N)!" I felt myself physically cringe at the sound of his voice, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Tim do the same. 

Toby had walked down the small flight of stairs and immediately went to sit next to me on the already small operation table. Sure he was definitely too close for comfort, but it's not like I was gonna say anything to him about it. 

There was an awkward silence, none of us really saying anything. The only sound was Toby's neck cracking which wasn't very appreciated among the group. Brian was the one who broke and spoke up, fucking loser.

"What the hell are you doing down here, Rodgers? Operator didn't say you would be joining us anytime soon." Toby was kicking his feet back and forth while Brian spoke, just letting the question linger for a bit longer than necessary. 

"Well, the b- boss wanted to know if (Y/N) was s- sti- still asleep *Crack*. And by the look of it, they're not!" Toby turned to me, looking me up and down before smiling behind his mask. He seemed so much like a little puppy at that moment that I had almost forgotten he kidnapped me.

But, just like everything else that brought joy to my life, it didn't last long. That terrible static was what took me out of the mindset that I was safe, but it wasn't as bad as the last time I heard it.

Hesitantly I looked up at the door and saw pant legs blocking the way. Of course, in any other situation, it would be really funny, but in this one, I was petrified with fear. I watched as the being seemingly shrunk to fit through the doorway, returning back to its original size once through. 

And yet again, I saw the horrible thing that caused me so much pain. My eyes were wide open in terror and my mouth went completely dry, even if I wanted to scream at that moment, I would have turned into dust. 

The longer I stared at it, the softer the static got and the closer it came, and as much as it didn't make sense, I was just glad I could barely hear it. What really just made the entire thing weird was it kept mimicking my movements. When I tilted my head to the right it tilted its head to the right, or when I straightened my posture it did the same. Almost like a mirror... 

But it was only small movements like that... Like when I had to brush my hair / move my hijab out of my face, it only twitched its hand. This also made everything a little less scary, maybe it was trying to mimic something of a mirror so I would be less scared of it?

That might just be wishful thinking, though. 

It had stayed silent, it wasn't awkward nor was it comfortable... More in the middle if anything. So I had built up the courage to let out a very weak and fragile voice.

"W- why am I here..?" It said nothing. It just kept looking at me... "Can you even... Speak..?"

Slowly it nodded its head. Fixing its posture and slightly tilting its head to the right, seemingly staring me in the eyes.

We stared at each other for an uncomfortable amount of time. Soon soft waves of static swirled around in my mind as if they were soothing waves this time. My tense body felt at ease while the static continued, I didn't mind this frequency at all... And the thing in front of me seemed to have understood that.

Maybe a second or two went by before I started hearing a formation of words in my head, a voice..! It started to get clearer and less cluttered up, once the words were actually clear I noticed how the voice wasn't really just one voice...

It was 4 or 5, some men others women, all of them quiet...

"Can you understand me now?" I felt my throat go dry again, looking up at the creature in front of me, staring right where its mouth should be. 

"You seem to be able to. You've seen me before but let me give a proper human introduction. My name is... Something that is not perceivable to the human mind. But you may call me by one of my many human names such as The Slenderman, Operator, or just Slenderman would do." Slowly I nodded my head, still not able to figure out how it was speaking to me. 

"Very good, now you must be wondering why I had one of my proxies come after you?" By proxies, did he mean those three guys? "You would be correct. Those three do what I say, they work directly under me and follow my bidding. Unwilling or not they have to do as I say, and if they do not, then I cannot guarantee their safety."

It's telepathic... No wonder I can hear it in my head. "An astute observation, little mortal. Now the reason I went through all the trouble of bringing you here is quite simple really. You see, you're able to observe the human mind without much trouble, you are a phycologist. And while it isn't as efficient as when I do it, you are able to do it much more discretely than I."

"So you kidnapped me... Because I'm a psychologist???" He nodded his head, confirming my assumption. I looked over to where Tim and Brian previously stood to find they were no longer there, and I knew Toby wasn't beside me because I couldn't hear his tics and neck cracks. 

When did they even leave? "I sent them out a while ago, but that shouldn't be a problem right now. Right now, I will be escorting you to your room." My focus snapped right back onto the being in front of me "Room? I- I have a room here??"

Instead of nodding its head or giving an actual answer, he just extended his hand for me to take. I looked at it, and a feeling of uncertainty washed over me as I debated if I should take it or not. 

With a small sigh, I caved and put my hand in his. It made a noise that I could only think was satisfaction and started to lead me to the old rickety door. As we went up the stairs the more my anxiety built, sooner than I would like we were there...

I took in a deep breath when his vacant hand met with the door handle, he shrunk in size preemptively to fit through the doorway. 

Twisting the knob and opening the door, which made an unsettling creek, a bright light blinded me...

If I say I purposely didn't work on this chapter so I could get it closer to Halloween, would you guys forgive me??????

We know the drill I was unmotivated and Biology sucks actual dick and ass :3

I hope you like it because this chapter took SUCH a long time to finish. Leave comments they make me feel better and stuff oh and uhh, the italics is Y/N thinking, which they don't normally do lmao. Also, I might start posting these chapters on Ao3 but like revamped and better??

Anyways, I'm tired and my period is murdering my face off. So have a good day/night my little Simparoonies <333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
49.4K 1.5K 37
You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's online. Not only catching them, but meeti...
1.3K 52 6
You were a college student aiming towards a degree in English, playing in an alternative rock band during your spare time. Most people who thought th...
132K 3.4K 20
My emotions are trapped inside of me. I try to express them freely. I've tried for years, but I always fail. The kids in my school call me Blank Face...