IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012
013

0̶0̶9̶

1.6K 66 10
By w0ckstarr

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"so what the fuck happened cause bitch you look like you just got fucked!" sonjae laughed looking at desiree who looked worn out.

"naaa frl cause baby your hair wasn't looking like that when you left WHERE THE FUCK THE WIG AT!" kenori laughed.

desiree just shook her head pulling nylons robe right around her.

"my god. y'all. listen." she hugged looking out the window quick flashbacks of the night before replayed in her mind.

"bro so lemme tell y'all"

𖨆𖨆

"okay so lemme ask you sum." desiree said ny put his phone down giving her his undivided attention. she turned to him looking up at him, "So you know we been vibin n shit an I fuck with you," she started making him nod.

"okay so like.. I know pea and I know what pea does for a living and even though you know we ane talk in a minute I know for a fact his lifestyle hasn't changed. we are vibing really really really well and I know how the game works. I don't want any details and i'm not asking for any but I would like to know on a scale of 1-10, 10 being high and 1 being low how high are you?" she said.

he sighed rubbing his chin slightly as he looked up. "well i'm like a 9 but I will be a 10 once I get back to my city. If it's a deal breaker for you I understand. not everyone can stand beside someone of my caliber." he said she quickly shook her head not even wanting to think about a future that wouldn't have him in it.

plus the thought of another girl having her spot pisses her off.

"no ima stick beside you through thick and thin. I just wanted to know." she smiled opening her arms for a hug. he smiled hugging her tightly. "na ma youne even gotta worry about nothing. ine gon promise nothing but I got you through anything. i'll crash out before I let somebody hurt you." he said kissing her forehead.

𖨆𖨆

"bitch and after that he snatched the wig?" kenori gasped.

"and made ya lashes damn near disappear?" sonjae laughed uncontrollably.

"y'all listen he had me in every position I mean flipped and flopped pulled and pushed every way. whew." she smiled biting her lip.

"okay yall ima go finna go make him some breakfast," she smiled before hanging up. she tossed her phone onto the couch as she walked back towards the room.

nylon was still sleeping peacefully, she walked over giving him a kiss on the cheek.

she went to her drawers and grabbed some leggings and a graphic tee. she threw those on and some socks before slipping into her yeezy slides.

"ny baby im taking your carrr." she whispered taking his blacked dodge charger, it was stripped with like green increments. she didn't trust herself enough to ride around in his audi.

she pranced out the house phone in hand responding to a few messages that jasmine sent about a pottery class she was hosting. she just started hosting pottery lessons because she needed something to do and she is really good at it.

she stepped in the car smiling at the revving engine. she was a car girly at heart.

after changing the mirrors and moving the seat she was relaxed enough. she went to apple car play and began looking for a playlist. she was feeling ary today so she played some slow jams.

now playing Sweet, by cigarrettes after sex

"mhm refreshing." she smiled backing out of the driveway. she quickly came to stop realizing she didn't know where the store was at.

"lets see ny don't really have shit in his fridge so i'll do a little shopping for him. I'll make him some breakfast then we can eat out for lunch and ill make him that marry me chicken. he done send me that tiktok three times i'll show him i pay attention." she smiled making a quick grocery list.

after finding a walmart in the area which was about 20 minutes out she made her way there.

after grabbing everything she walked out happily with her bag in her buggy. she popped the trunk and placed her things inside the back. she placed the car in the holding space before returning to the car.

she started it up and sat there for a second responding to some messages since her phone was on dnd.

LegShakaaa 🙂

wya?

ik yo stalkin ass see where im at...

okay.. why you leave without me

you was sleep.

this thing thanggggg had you out babyyyy

😒

LMFAOOOO

im omw back

okayy 🙃

"aweeee" she smiled happily looking back to see if a car was coming behind her before she backed out. "AHHHHHHH" she screamed before being hit with the back of a gun knocking her unconscious.

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"ny calm down okay!" k-man said pushing ny against the wall in an attempt to detain him.

"FUCK NO!" he screamed as he tried to push k-man down but damn he was just strong. "you fucking tell me how you would feel if yo girl gon fucking missing for five hours! she said she was on the way hours ago! she driving my shit what if some nigga got the drop on her!" he attempted to bargain to earn his freedom.

"okay.. and what if she just ran off wit yo shit?" mahagony said rolling her eyes at ny. she never met this desiree character and wasn't putting anything past nobody.

"wow mahagony you really are stupid." vinny said pointing to all of desiree expensive and valuable items.

"oh" she said scratching her head.

"listen allis talking an chattin let that nigga go and lets go find my cousin the fuck." pea said pulling a gun from his ankle and two from his sides. he made sure they where stocked up as everyone did the same.

finally being free ny went to his armory throwing a ak on his back, he grabbed a uzi and a lil handgun to tote.

"no leads? just a sweet ass on my way text.. really about to crash out ova this girl?" mahagony said mugging him.

"mahagony get the fuck out." ny said pushing past her.

"I just dont fucking get it? how long you known ha ass? n now you ready to crash out? the fuck really?? now pea okay i understand thats his blood but you? WHY?" she said tears burning her eyes.

"ine said shit to macy when the same thing happened to you." he said before leaving out.

"go home ma." macy said giving her a hug as nylon, pea, k-man, vincent, and tyler headed out.

"okay so her last location was at the walmart 20 minutes out, I got a lil apple tracking shit in there but it's still at the walmart." he said about to call aj.

"what took you so long to react?" pea asked as the call connected. "yo? where you at did you find her?" ny asked.

the call went quiet until aj started laughing, "whats funny?" ny said putting the phone on speaker so everyone could hear.

"yeah aj man like cmon ane shit to laugh about right now ny stressin we gotta go spin sum." vinny said cocking his gun back.

"V you gon kill yo cousin behind a bitch youne fuckin?" he said making everyone pause.

"what?" vinny said putting his ear closer to the phone to make sure he heard right. "why this nigga asking hypotheticals right now? the fuck." he said gettting annoyed.

"aj BITCH YOU GOT MY FUCKING COUSIN??" pea screamed pushing vinny stupid lost ass out the way.

"and do. I thought it was ny lacking this bad but sadly is was his innocent lil bitch. hmp. honestly nylon your stupid as fuck the person you call was me because I live in the area and you actually waited for me to contact you before doing something. listen bro, only way you getting yo bitch back is if I get yo postion guaranteed." he said before hanging up.

ny stood there for a second in complete loss of what to do. they just had a conversation about this last night. LAST NIGHT they talked about this exact thing happening. he wanted nothing more but to cry right now but he couldn't. he didnt deserve to cry not until he had desiree back into his arms.

"uhm okay go back in the house take this shit from me ill be in there in a second." ny said handing mostly everything to tyler since he was the closest. they all looked at him as he shooed them away.

"hello?" he said.

"damn boy what the fuck you so stern for? I thought we set our diffrences aside. I'm giving you everything I'm following you now.. no hey pop nothing?" he sighed

"where is aj warehouse? I know he had 2 where is the one he tortures people in." he said getting straight to the point.

"well he has three and the one your talking about is just about 40 miles out after you hit the highway south of that diner we pass when we do out of town business." he said.

ny hung up and went back into the house.

"okay pea c'mon we gonna drive together. k-man I need you to go to aj mama house and pick up the money he keeps there. vincent I need you to pick a side now. yo cousin or us simple." ny said looking at vinny.

"naa i can't get behind him, yall my family." he said without hesitation. vincent had a lot of love for his cousin but they where blood. that was the only thing that kept vincent attached to aj. their shared blood.

but ny, pea n nem they where his family. they where always there for him when he needed something or was in trouble. aj would never be vincent's first call if he was in a bind. so he was going to chose his family over blood any day.

"good choice." ny said. "okay ima need tyler, macy and vincent go to that niggs house and raid his shit. take everything. n macy call my pops and tell him the situation." ny said before grabbing his guns and heading out with pea behind him.

ny and pea quickly got in pea's dodge and sped off. hitting the high way instanly.

"why you think he bring mookie into this though? she dont got a damn thing do to with any of this." pea said shaking his head in annoyance.

"he ane have a reason he just did it. I knew I was going to end up killing this nigga I knew I was." ny muttered to himself shaking his head now flooring the car.

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"okay desiree was it. ion got no beef with you and ion even wanna hurt you fareal. lets just hope ya know yo lil prince charming come in hea with a lil pack up bag to leave the states. I get what I want, he lives, you live and im happy." he smiled clapping his hands.

desiree looked at him with an unimpressed expression.

"e-enjoy yo last m-moments on earth." she said before spitting in his face.

"YOU BITCH!" he screamed before slapping her with the back of his hand. he kicked the chair backwards causing her to fall. he wiped his face with his sleeve in disgust.

desiree looked up at the ceiling with a small smile on her face. she knew ny was coming even though he was being deceived for hours. thinking he could trust aj. all the lies he had been feeding him for hours.

at first she was confused, when she woke up she was hanging from the ceiling in one her under garments, her body was exposed which she hated. she especially didn't like the way AJ would eye her. it made her uncomfortable.

the first few hours were hell, he would whip her every time she stayed silent to his question about her father and uncle, she would get burned when she didn't react to what he would do, he liked the whip most though, he struck her on her backside so much, she felt like a slave. she hated every time he did so.

the sick and disgusting laugh he made every time she would wince in pain, or cry for help.. it was like a bad recording on auto play. she hated it.

this wasn't the first time desiree was in this kind of situation now that she was thinking about it, yea. it was coming back now. when she was 8 she was kidnapped by one of the people who worked for her dad and uncle. they didnt hurt her but she stayed with those men for a long time before he father came with money.

"theres always a way out."

his words after grabbing her into a tight hug played in her mind. there was always a way out.

she was still laying against the ground but the handcuff that was holding her hands together where kinda lose now after the fall. aj had a gun in his hand and she would 100 percent bet he would put the gun on the ground to pick her up. she would use that to get her freedom.

"can you pick me up now? blood is rushing to brain." she huffed wiggling her hand out of the handcuff easily. she held her back hand to make it seem like she was still cuffed.

"oh shut up you bitch. if you would have just sat there and shut the fuck up then you wouldn't be in that spot." he huffed

"you know your friend kenori ugh I can't wait to make that girl my baby mama. ion want no relationship with her but she got good genes know our babies would come out cute." he laughed placing the gun on the ground just as desiree anticipated. she lifted the gun behind her without him noticing. once he was up he looked around and tapped himself.

"where the fuck.." he said looking behind him.

before he could turn backa round two shots went off. he turned around looking at his chest and stomach. "you bitch." he said reaching for his backside. she shot again this time his neck making him fall back.

she threw the gun down and walked towards where her phone was. she turned it on and quickly called ny who picked up instantly.

"ny he dead where you at." she said turning the camera to show his body.

"im pulling up in two." he said. she hung up and put her phone back down. she exhaled looking at his impaled body. this wasn't her first time killing someone. she didn't know how to feel about it though since it's been a while. she wasn't sad nor did she regret what she did so how should she feel.

soon a car pulled up and ny ran in scooping desiree off her feet into a much needed hug. "im so sorry ma. you shouldn't have had to exprerince this because of me. I'm so sorry." he said hugging her tightly. she felt tears fall onto her shirt as he hugged her.

"it's okay ny calm down i'm okay and its not your fault." she said rubbing his back.

"it is though." he said placing her back onto the ground. she looked up at him wiping away his tears. "we one ny. im okay. we are okay." she said hugging him one more time.

"move bitch." pea said pushing ny away from desiree.

he gave her a tight hug "knew that bitch ass nigga wasn't gonna take yo ghetto ass out the game." he smiled patting her head twice.

"okay cmon ny, we gotta clean this up really quick. desiree go wait in the car." pea instructed making her nod.

the two grabbed some gloves and started cleaning everything up. they dragged his body to the near by pit that was behind the warehouse and started a spark before throwing him into the fire along with there gloves.

pea pulled out the small cloth he always carries and grabbed the gun and quickly cleaned it before placing in into a bag with rocks. he then threw the bag into the big lake and walked off.

𖨆𖨆

everyone was waiting back at nylons house for pea, desiree and ny to arrive.

"oh my god how did this even happen." sonjae said talking to vincent. the two had become friends after the two man and v thought that her friends should know about what had been going down.

"remember her dickmatized ass was going to do some shopping for him. her wanna be house wife ass." kenori said irritated.

"oh yeahh we had just spoken to her oh my god." sonjae shook her head.

"so tell us what happened why the fuck yall waited five hours to go find my bitch?" kenori said.

"cause basically that nigga aj was telling ny whole time that he was looking and that he had leads and was close to finding her type shii. so ny kept saying where you at ima meet you but aj wouldnt say where he was and kept saying na bra you too mad you needa chill youne thinking right. mind you only reason he called aj in the first place was because aj location was at the Walmart too and everybody is is 20-30 minutes out plus traffic none of us would make it. not even ny." vinny said

"so we all end up meeting here to see how we gonna move and people where having disagreemants about the severity of the situation." vinny said side eyeing mahogany who just rolled her eys.

"an yeah then boom I guess shawty ended up killing aj a few minutes before ny nem got there so she good and they should be pulling up any second now." he said as if on cue.

the front door swung open revealing the three.

they all quielty entered the room not saying anything. desiree was clutched onto ny's shoulder with an unreadble expression.

"so is everything okay?" mahogany said but ny just mugged her.

"swear I told you to go away."

"all because I was going through all the options..? I dont know desiree at all how was I supposed to know she wouldnt just run off with your car and make it seem like she got kidnapped?" she voiced instantly pissing desiree off.

"exactly bitch youne know me so don't jump to conclusions about shit. keep my fucking name out yo mouth ion even know you nor do I care to. youne like me with ny then go away cause ine going nowhere. I got picked up for trying to do something nice and considerate foe him. you jumping to conclusion an shit but my shit is all over this fucking house so you just stupid." desiree said making everyone look at her with shock.

on the car ride here she came to the conclusion that soft life she was going for isn't her. she was tired of acting like something she wasnt. she regained all her memory while she was with aj. she hadn't voiced this but her back was in pain due to the torture he made her endure while he played on ny's phone.

it was like everytime he hit her she regained consiouness from her past until everything came back. mookie was back.. was this for better or worse only time will tell.

"oop thats mookie.." sonjae said

"i still stand on what the fuck I said. Ion know you-" mahagony started but she couldnt even finish before desiree flew over and slapped her in her mouth shutting her up quick.

"disrespect my name again on god ill beat yo ass." she said before walking away into the bedroom slamming the door behind herself.

"really ny? you gonna keep that bitch around after she put her hands on me? good or bad terms im sill your sister." mahagony said as tears burned the brim of her eyes.

"NA BITCH YOU SHOLDNT HAVE PLAYED WITH MOOKIE SHE DONT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO HER." sonjae said

"no wait we apologize for her she been through a lot today that not her like fareal. she is so kind and light hearted and is batteling a lot just give her time." kenori said but mahgony wasnt having.

"desiree or me ny." she said before standing up.

"hey bae don't." macy tried to say but mahogany just put her hand up.

"no im so sick of all this, okay I get it me an macy are snakes for fucking around behind your back and lying about it but really ny. your gonna let her completely disrespect me like that." she walking up to him.

"mahgonoy I love you but your grown. you been saying slick shit since earlier. I told you too leave for a reason because I anticipated she would react to you like that but you dont listen. now I get hit with this bullshit ass ultimatium. get the fuck out my face." he said before walking off into the bedroom slamming the door behind himself.

"ion know who that is that got both them on hots but she is so not invited to the wedding." sonjae said making kenori burst out into laughter.

"on god bitch sounding like a big ass pick me." kenori laughed

"vinny hang up yo messy ass" pea said snatching the phone.

"WAITTTTT WHO ARE YOUUUUU." sonjae smiled putting her whole face in the camera.

"pea" he said making her smile.

"hey pea im sonjae." she smiled flipping some of her hair to the side.

"wassup witcha lil mama." he smiled walking away with vincent phone.

"actually I gotta ask sum cause last time one of yo lil friends tried to get at me he couldn't get up." she laughed shading v.

"naaa ine vince my lil man work." he laughed.

𖨆♡𖨆

"talk to me ma" ny said as he massaged desiree's back. she hissed a bit as he softly applied ice and his late grandmothers herb oil to her back. it's helps rejuvenate and heal the skin.

"i'm sorry about what happened with yo sister that's my bad. i'll never put you in a position where you have to chose me or ha." she began. "after all the shit that happened today I think we should take a step back from each other ion mean like no communication but just giving each other some time and space you know?" she said, he didn't say anything because he didn't agree nor did he want to but he would have to comply.

"I know you prolly don't want it but what I did just now and the thought process i'm having I need to take some time to myself. I remembered a lot of shit today and as you can see ine stuttering." she said turning her head back to look at him.

"I understand ma and i'm always here for you." he said puckering his lips for a kiss. she smiled and happily kissed him.

"you mines and i'm yours til death do us part." he said giving her a few more kisses.

"why was yo sister gunning so hard at me? like i'm some kinda backdoor bitch." she said laying her head back down. he continued on with his massage.

"mahogany was kidnapped about five or six months ago by a girl she thought was her bestfriend. so when she was going through everything she prolly was just scared ine been thinking." ny said desiree just nodded choosing not to say anything.

"but enough of that. i'll work that shit out on my own time cause her and I gotta sit down and talk about a lot of shit so this just adds to the conversation," he sighed shaking his head not even wanting to think about all the stuff he was going to have to do once desiree lands back in north carolina.

he had the excuse of her being here to hide from his responsibility but once she leaves tomorrow he will have no choice but to be a man and talk to everybody who he's been avoiding.

"what's up with you though. you said you remembered a lot? how you finna move." he pryed only because desiress past is such a mystery to him.

"well I remembered you know way more about my people. I remember the day you know I got taken away and all the business I hadn't handled before then. I know me and my unc got a lot to go over and I gotta apologize to this girl name tally." she said shaking her head.

"ion feel like going into detail now which is one of the reasons ion wanna be as close with you right now. i'm not a open book and I got a lot to process. i'm not gonna lie i'm mad. mad as hell right now. I also gotta find someone this bitch named precious. that bitch gon get what's coming to her." desiree huffed.

ny didn't say anything he just continued his massage. he didn't wanna take a break but now he understands. he right now was talkin to what other people referr to as mookie. he isn't fucking with mookie he doesn't have love for mookie he has love for desiree. and desiree obviously knows that she can't maintain the vibe she introduced to him so she's gon work on herself and that he can understand.

"just be safe ight. I can't tell you what to do cause I know yeen gon listen so i'm not gon waste my breath but don't go ape shit ight ma." he said kissing on her back.

she smiled to herself and nodded. "I got chu ny." she said before closing her eyes.

𖨆♡𖨆

heyyyy

mahogany after meeting mookie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
you just to importanttt
12.6K 628 10
But now you got me jaded... KITHEMANIAC JUNE. 2023
694K 25.6K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
22.3K 723 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .