āœ“ | š“š‡š„ š…š„š„š‹š’ ,, jet...

By megavrses

ā boy i, boy i, boy i know, i know you get the feels āž š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” he falls for his sister's best friend... More

š“š‡š„ š…š„š„š‹š’
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„
-one: frozen
-two: for the first time in forever
-three: susan fine
-four: we lost him
-five: cheerleader
-six: R.C.O.S.L
-seven: flirt
-eight: explain
-eight and a half: ant
-nine: color war pt 1
-ten: color war pt 2
-eleven: relationships
-twelve: betrayed
-thirteen: 70's baby
-fourteen: pre show problems
-fifteen: theatre kids
-sixteen: let it go
-seventeen: end of it all
š€š‚š“ š“š–šŽ
-eighteen: taylor mckessie
-nineteen: east high
-twenty: just wanna be with you
-twenty one: trick or TREAT
-twenty two: CRUELla
-twenty three: college
-twenty four: awkward
-twenty five: howard
-twenty six: memories pt. 1
-twenty seven: memories pt. 2
-twenty eight: over but it's not?
brother.
-twenty nine: now or never
-thirty one: night to remember
-thirty two: a night š˜Æš˜°š˜µ to remember
-thirty three: getting over it
-thirty four: its raining its pouring
-thirty five: decisions
-thirty six: just wanna be with you 2.0
-thirty seven: high school
-thirty eight: its not the end
-thirty nine: love as an answer
-fourty: epilogue
THANK YOU

-thirty: onstage & dilemmas

902 39 3
By megavrses

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

desiree was sitting down backstage, and kourtney and and carlos walked over to her.

they were about to do the first big group scene, after kelsi put everyone's names down for the spring musical and when they are all going to the auditorium.

"hey! are you okay?" kourtney said as she and carlos stopped in front of desiree.

"okay. i have good news and bad news. the good news is i was accepted to yale, howard, and city college!"

desiree squeeled in excitement, "des, that's bonkers!" carlos said excitedly. "are we gonna hug or..." kourt started.

"briefly." desiree said, and they all hugged quickly.

"the bad news is they both have really big orientation events this upcoming break, which means i basically have to decide which college i'm going to tonight." desiree said, sighing rubbing her head.

"oh, honey, that's a lot." kourt said. "it is a lot." desiree said, and looked nervously at the stage.

"sometimes, when i was allowed to pick out candy as a kid, i would get really nervous because i couldn't decide and my mom would say, "carlos, there are no bad choices." and that kind of unlocked it." carlos said.

"cool story. what does that have to do with anything?" desiree said smiling but not really.

"he means, there are no bad choices, des." kourt said.

"yeah, it's good & plenty, sour patch, or skittles. they're all good." carlos said.

"and uh, incoming." kourtney whispered, and her and carlos walked away talking.

"what..guys-"

"hey, des. what's good?" jet said, walking to desiree.

"oh, just got a couple things on my mind, jet." desiree said, looking on stage at the cue scene.

"wait. do you get stage fright?" he said, moving so he met her face to face.

"something.. like that." desiree sighed. "i'm sorry. that's just really hard for me to understand." jet said, laughing.

"why?.."

"because..." jet started and then he sighed, "look, you're the bravest girl in the world. you have been on stage for years, and you climbed a rock wall without a harness, remember that? you stood up for kourtney at the show last year. it feels like the stage should be afraid of you." jet said.

desiree looked at her confused but happy, "thank you." she said.

"have you seen seb back here?" carlos said walking back to desiree.

"um, not recently." desiree responded, still looking at jet who walked away.

"why?" she said, her focus now on calos. "no big deal. we're just playing a little game where we're in an afterschool coming out special from the 1980s." carlos said.

"you ready? big scene?" carlos said. "nope." deairee sighed.

the audience cheered as the scene ended, and all the cast members needed for the scene were ready.

the students walked on stage, chattering and talking to kelsi about why she put their names on the sign up sheet.

"i'll be retaking my finals two or three times. i'm moving into the library." jason said.

"i'm working on my truck everyday after school" troy complained.

"i've got five recipes for my family science final." zeke said.

"we've got a yearbook to edit so..no!" taylor said, talking about herself and gabriella.

"sorry! jeez! i just thought since it was the last show, everyone would want to do it." kelsi said.

"you're wrong."

"we just don't have time."

everyone started bickering again, annoyed and confused.

"hey. hey, you guys. listen up. kelsi's right. we should do this." gabriella said.

"this is our last chance to do something together. all of us, something really fun." she continued.

"oh, yippee!" sharpay said sarcastically. "so what do you say wildcats?"

"no i still don't think it's a good idea!" taylor said, and everyone started chatting again.

"troy." gabriella said looking over to troy for help.

he sighed, hitting his head. "i'm in." he said raising his hand.

"what?" chad whispered. "it''ll be fun." he said.

"okay, well how much time will it take." taylor said crossing her arms.

"yeah and what the heck is the show about." chad said.

"you, mr. danforth." ms. darbus said walking in.

the audience cheered loudly, seeing the iconic character walk on stage.

"me?" chad said confused. ms. darbus gestured for chad to give her his basketball in his hand, and so he did.

"the spring musicale is all about you." ms. darbus said again

and sharpay fainted into her assistant's arms, and ryan quickly sprayed her with perfume to wake her up.

"hold up. if it's about me, then can i have my ball back? please?" chad said, and ms. darbus tossed it to him.

"it's about all of you!"

"go!" sharpay said to her assistant and she grabbed the bag and left.

"and all of you will create it, a show about your final days at east high. we'll call it senior year." ms. darbus said.

"genius." sharpay said sarcastically, and everyone talked again.

"uh-uh-uh! playing a role is easy, but being yourself, now that's a challenge."

"miss darbus, exactly..." troy said raising his hand and ms. darbus just gave him a high five.

"kelsi will compose, ryan will choreograph, and i will direct.

"now, i have some very important news from..."ms. darbus said and she held up some books.

"...the juilliard school in new york city, america's preeminent college for the performing arts."

"and for the first time in east high history, juilliard is considering four of you for one available scholarship."

"miss sharpay evans." ms. darbus said handing sharpay one. "i'm already packed." sharpay said smirking.

"mr. ryan evans."

"dance." ryan said looking at the booklet dreamily.

"miss kelsi nielsen."

"what? they got my letter?" kelsi said shocked.

she looked towards the audience, her jaw dropped and they laughed.

"they certainly did."

"and, lastly, mr. troy bolton."

"what?" sharpay said, and all the guys laughed loudly.

"juilliard will be sending representatives to observe our show." ms. darbus said.

"julliard?" zeke said, as he, jason, and chad continued to laugh.

"so good luck to our four applicants!"

"yeah, nice. nice, guys. that's pretty funny. so... who's the big comedian?" troy said, and his friends stopped laughing.

"is there something wrong?" ms. darbus said.

"yeah. yeah, i didn't apply. i've never heard of juilliard." troy said.

"well, that may be, mr. bolton, but evidently juilliard, has heard of you."

"and as you create this show, you must dig deep, and think about your aspirations and dreams for the future."

"line up, downstage, please." ms. darbus instructed and eveyone moved.

"let's begin with mr. danforth. step forward, please."

"your future."

"it's easy. it's u of a. hoops all the way." chad said, and high-fived zeke and troy

"yeah."

"miss mckessie."

"i'm going to be the president of the united states." taylor said crossing her arms.

"oh." ms. darbus said in shock. "i'm going to finish college first, of course."

desiree thought about the line she just said, how was taylor so sure of herself and here she was, not able to pick what college she wanted to go to.

"martha cox, you're late." ms. darbus said as martha ran in.

"i'm sorry, i just thought maybe we could use a few more dancers."

a bunch of the ensemble ran on stage, and the audience cheered seeing more people.

"i feel a show coming on already!" ms. darbus said excitedly.

"mr. bolton." ms. darbus said, and troy read the julliard booklet not hearing her.

"mr. bolton." she repeated. "hmm?" troy said closing the booklet.

"your future."

"oh, yeah, uh... you know..." troy said, not giving answer.

"uh... i've been thinking about...uh..."

"uh..i think we should stage. the perfect prom." gabriella said.

"oh golly gee, how adorable." sharpay said handing her booklet to ryan.

"what do i want?" sharpay said, stepping in front of everyone.

"gosh, i wouldn't know where to begin." she continued

"but i know where it ends."

she moved the middle of the stage, "center stage."

"a single spotlight." she snapped and the stage went dark and there was a single spotlight on her.

"a huge marquee that reads..." she said, holding her hands up.

"sharpay evans we know! i have way better and more important things to be doing right now." taylor said, walking away, going to the yearbook room.

"ugh, so rude." sharpay said putting her hands on her hips.

there was a blackout, and the audience cheered loudly, showing their love for the end of the amazing scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 247 15
"all i know, is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life got a feeling your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life...
199K 2.6K 65
š™øšš–ššŠšššš’šš—ššŽššœ šš˜šš šš˜ššžšš› šš‹šš˜šš¢ š™¹šš˜ššœšš‘ššžššŠ š™±ššŠššœššœššŽšššš šš•šš˜šš ššŽšš› ššŒššŠššœššŽ šš’šš—ššššŽšš—ššššŽšš šš‹ššžšš šš’šš ššŒšš‘ššŠšš—ššššŽššœ šš’'šš– ššœšš˜šš›šš›šš¢ Most...
3K 46 20
Maddox and I have been close since we were twelve, but... I've kind of always wanted to be... more. She was my "gay awakening," so to speak. My "firs...
97.8K 1.6K 16
š™”š™Šš™'š™š™€ š˜¼ š™Žš™š˜¼š™!||š™š™žš™˜š™ š™® š˜½š™¤š™¬š™šš™£ š°ššš„š¤š¬ š¢š§ šØš§ ššžš„š„šš š¬š¢š§š š¢š§š  šš š¬šØš§š  š­š”ššš­ š¬š”šž'š¬ š„šØšÆšžš šŸšØš« šš...