UNLUCKY ME ( sherlock holmes )

Por llxcifers

๐๐๐‚ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‘๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š .. In which Sherlock Holmes answers the call for aid from one of John's fri... Mais

๐”๐๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ ..

491 52 54
Por llxcifers

llxcifers / izabela presents
. . .
UNLUCKY ME

🔎

so starved for attention
but she'll never bother you

🔎

( GIF made by raichia )

          IN ORDER TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT one believes in ghosts, they'd first have to form a definition for the subject of assessment — truth be told plain as it is, Sherlock Holmes wouldn't have known what he was looking at if a ghost stared him right in the face and there was quite an amusing irony to it. Oh, he was about to meet plenty spectres, phantoms and apparitions lurking about the hallways of the Burch Manor, a little further up North than his beloved London, thus a little further than he's ever been for a good while now.

It was a phonecall that started this unexpected field trip amidst the driest criminal season the sleepless city has ever seen: unspeakably calm, the current heiress of the large domain that was about to warp the detective's mind into a Möbius strip, Louise Burch, reached out to her old friend, John Watson, with a problem that has come up amongst her tenants, as well as a proposition.

" There was a murder, you see, " Louise sighed, sounding more annoyed of the matter, rather than concerned — by John's description she has always had a dysfunctional mismatch in what she felt and how she expressed that, resulting in downright sinister tonalities. " One of the ghosts turned violent and one of these people finished the job, but of course, the police thinks I am the prime suspect here. Can you believe it? As if I would ever stab a man. The best I can do is convince them to let no one leave the property. That is... if you and your firend agree to come over. "

Twelve suspects, including the heiress, all locked in a haunted manor where a man had been stabbed to death in the dead of night by a ghost and a living person. Well that sounded far too interesting to pass.

( GIF made by Winter326 )

          AKA . . .    In which Sherlock Holmes answers the call for aid from one of John's friends in elucidating the mystery behind a murder that happened in a supposedly haunted mansion.

🔎

Victoria Pedretti as
LOUISE BURCH

Benedict Cumberbatch as
SHERLOCK HOLMES

🔎

YOU AND I are so special ..

the miracles we know,
no one knows ..

& no one loves,
the way we love.

🔎

( FIRST MOODBOARD made by Winter326 )

🔎

" your poems and strawberries
would fit nicely accompanying
my violin .. "

( GIF made by Winter326 )

DISCLAIMER |     I do not own "Sherlock", thus claim no right over their canon characters, events, settings and lore. I only claim my original characters, with their afferent backgrounds, and therefore also the entirety of this story's plot with the alterations, modifications and deviations brought tot the original material provided by both the BBC show and the Arthur C. Doyle books. Please do not steal anything.

COPYRIGHT |    llxcifers / izabela

RATING |    PG-16

DEDICATIONS |   
raichia Winter326 -folklorist misshiraethsworld
mayamaybe29 Wolfie_lover001

NOTES |   

• This book will have an extended cast most likely, but I will work on it like some more to like give y'all a chance to assess the twelve suspects of the case hehe. Let's see if any of y'all catch the killer before Sherlock does 🥰🌟

• I don't know whyyy of all times my Sherlock obsession decided to resurrect itself now but it is what it is, I am glad it did anyway. This story sorta had a lot of attempts in the past, and a lot of different fcs for Louise, as well as different names, but I believe after years worth of changes and edits, I do like this final version a lot better.

• In terms of genres? I would say this book is a murder mystery combined with a haunted manor vibe. ( Speaking of this combo, I am very hyped for a Haunting in Venice — big fan of Agatha Christine okayyyy; fun fact but I grew up with that ooold show with Hercule Poirot, it was my favorite thing everr )

• Anyway, I am soo excited for the dynamic between Lou and Sher 😭 They are so yellow coded and adorableee ~

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
600K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
423K 28.8K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...