Story of jeon twins (Smut Sho...

By PalJaggi

this is an smushot of this story. i will try to make it More

Chapter 22(smut)
chapter 40 (smut)
chapter 50 (smut)
chapter 51
chapter 53

Chapter 37(smut)

355 7 0
By PalJaggi

Author POV
Twins- first your daddy and alpha will spank you, you need to count till 10, now take your position *smirk*
Tae- ok daddy and alpha *he sit on doggy position and his lingerie was visibe to them which makes them smirk*
Twins- count
Tae - one
*SPANK*
Tae- two
*SPANK*
Tae- three
*SPANK*
Tae- four
*SPANK*
Tae- five
*SPANK*
Tae- six
*SPANK*
Tae- seven
*SPANK*
Tae- eight
*SPANK*
Tae- nine
*SPANK*
Tae- ten
*SPANK*
(Tae was having tears in eyes and moaning messing because he ass was full red and it was like 20 to him because they have did together)
*then they kiss tae ass because they know it is paining him.*
Twins- your alpha and daddy wanna suck you inner thighs
*He opened his thigh and both twin on each leg started kissing it while touching tae ass. And tae was moaning loudly and after some minute kook started kissing his lips and he kissed back and now gguk also came and started kissing his neck and leaving purple hickey on his neck and tae moan and kook take a chance and slide his tongue inside his mouth and now twins open his shirt and pant leave him on his boxer.

Twins- wanna touch our abs? *smirk*
Tae- yes alpha and daddy
Twins - come here and touch it.
*he came infront of them and started touching their abs and moaning.*
Tae- alpha and daddy i have something *giving him handcuffs*

Twins- handcuffs?
Tae- for me alpha and daddy
Twins- OK now let us first open your clothes then let us make them wear it. *smirk*
Tae- ok daddy and alpha *love eyes*
Twins - lets start from down *and they first sit on floor and came to down to his lingerie and they started opening it by his mouth and his all clothes are gone and also handcuffs and in his hand and jungkook take tae infront of him.*
Kook- Come and suck your alpha d!ck baby boy *smirk*
Tae- ok alpha *smirk*

*Kook lay down, and tae take his d!ck and lick above part and after some mins he started bobbing his head.he sits in doggy style*

*and gguk started licking tae d!ck and after some times tae cum and gguk just drink it

and kissing his ass and now fingering his hole and after an ½ he is so hard now he can't control to put his d!ck inside tae.
Gguk- Baby boy i am going inside *tae has d!ck inside his mouth too and he was just bobbing his head. And now gguk put his d!ck inside tae hole and he started adjusting it.
Gguk- Still so tight *while pussing his d!ck into his hole and slapping his ass he moan but kook d!ck was still on his mouth, he was still doing it. *

After 2-3 hours,they are still doing that and its time to cum because they can't control themselves now
Twins- we are gonna cum *they cum together and after that tae put out his head from the kook d!ck while breathing heavily.*

(Now it's time to exchange the position- kook at gguk place and gguk at kook place)

Gguk- Now come baby boy and suck your daddy d!ck and drink his coconut milk. *smirk while laying down and put his dick straight.*
Tae- ok daddy *small smirk*
*he thinks to tease him, he started lick the tip of his d!ck but gguk can't control himself so he take tae head from his hand and push inside and he started bouncing his head and which makes gguk moan loudly*

Gguk- you are doing good baby boy. *moaning* you should have more sex toy just like you have handcuffs. *smirk*
Tae- i have *while bobbing his head on gguk d!ck*
Kook - where is it baby boy? *smirk*
Tae- in cuboard *while still doing the same movement*
Kook - i am bringing it baby boy *smirk*
*He goes to the cupboard and see many shape d!cks with a vibrator.*

Kook- there are many things, what should i bring?
Gguk- Bring all, i wanna try *smirk while having tae on his d!ck*
*Kook bring all things and he put the thing on the table and first take a red d!ck and he started putting it and tae just moan and smirked came from his mouth*
Tae- Aaaaaaaa.....*moan while still have d!ck inside his mouth his eyes become teary and gguk see it and he tell him to stop and he take him in his arms*
Gguk- what happened baby? *worried* you don't want to play with that *tae nodded as yes* OK then hyung, throw all this.
Kook - yes, we can't see your teary eyes
Tae- daddy and alpha can we did it? I don't wanna dont want this toy. *teary eyes*
Twins- OK bun, you don't us to cry na *kiss his forehead*
Tae- lets continue this *smile* come daddy, wanna suck your d!ck, can i? Want daddy cum
Gguk- of course my baby boy come

*After that kook started tasting tae d!ck sucking it hard and after some minutes he got cum.

kook- so tasty cum just like strawberry. *Kiss his dick and started to fingering him hard with 3 fingers and now its time to put Jk inside.*
Kook - i am going inside baby boy *he take his d!ck and put on tae hole and he adjust it and started pushing it hard.*

*After an hour, they cum together*
Tae- daddy and alpha, can i ride you?
Kook - of course bun, come here *he sit on the chair and tell him to ride it*

*Tae put himself in kook dick and started moving it while moaning loudly and kook put his hand on tae ass and making him doing fast and tae moan more loudly.*
Kook - you are doing great baby boy *smirk*
*Gguk was kissing him on the body and touching his nipples and moaning tae name~.*
*Now they exchange the position and tae came infront of the bed where gguk lay down and sit down on gguk d!ck and moving it fast*
Gguk- Such a rough slut *moving his ass fast and slapping his ass.*

*And after an hour of this thing at last they make tae lay down amr they put down his d!ck together on start pressing it fast*

*After he slept out due to tiredness and twins goes and freshen out themselves and bring towel to clean up tae and they clean up and make him wear his shirt and shorts in his bag and they slept while cuddling him*

Let back to my chapter
Thanks for watching
Hope you like it
If you are an hard stand of taekook vote

YOUR AUTHOR IS REALLY INNOCENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
82.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
732K 20K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
295K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...