๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ

By reportsbytoya

๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ... More

๐˜…
1: ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
2: ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
3: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
4: ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป.
5: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
6: ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
7: ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ *
8: ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
9: ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ *
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
10: ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
11: ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ *
12: ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ
13: ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
14: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
15: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part one*
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part two
17: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ
18: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ *
19: ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
20: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ *
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ / visuals
21: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† 4 ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
22: ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†...๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€?*
23: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
24: ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
25: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ*
26: ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
27: ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ/๐—ฎ
28: ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
30: ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...part one
30: ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€...part two
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ / visuals
31: ๐—บ๐˜€. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต*
32: ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ*
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€

29: ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ

5.1K 372 221
By reportsbytoya

𝗞𝗗

𝗼𝗻𝗲 year 𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸:

Through the windows of Dreamville, I could see Jessy and her friend laughing and talking. Never was it planned for the tattoo shop to offer such services, but Jes had an ample amount of clientele. Plus her work spoke for itself. So? Why not. Right now, I definitely wasn't complaining. My little cousin has brought in some questionable customers, but her current appointment is the only one I'll watch get pampered for hours at a time.

I didn't know how long I had been sitting here. Someone was supposed to be meeting me, and they were in the passenger seat. Yet, I was in heaven. Slanted in the old school, parked parallel to the curb. In between my fingers was a fresh spliff with a cup of 1942 in my reach.

Jessy had taken two or three breaks in the midst of achieving Penny's design. The two of them stood, carrying on with their conversations, and even ordered food in the middle of the two-hour appointment. At times I wished to be a fly on the wall because I felt too shy to walk in my own shop right now.

In the meantime, I decided on Instagram.

New direct messages alerted my screen. Most of them were requests regarding tattoo services, some just random business questions, and of course the typical flirtatious ones that go ignored for the most part. Zara was in the mix and I opened her latest message, responded, and exited the thread.

It's been a minute since I let that wall down for companionship, but staring into the windows of Dreamville — I realized that wouldn't be much longer.

It's been about nine months since I followed the infamous Penny Fleming. Jessy was the first to introduce me and she didn't even know. One night they hung out and after Jes posted a few videos — I hit the follow button.

From her head to her toes, I knew Penny was something special. God took his time with her, but I kept my distance. I had some other shit going on right now and she was too precious to pull into my unnecessary drama.

Instead, I hit the follow button to increase her seventy thousand follower count. Which humbled me immediately — she knew of her beauty. Niggas was surely in her DMs, so I needed to stick out.

"I got the results."

Nodding, I snapped out of the trance. The duo inside Dreamville were finishing up the latest project and I was excited to see what the two friends came up with.

"What it say?" I asked Sabrina. Looking to the passenger seat at my latest headache.

She took a moment too long for my likening and I shook my head, smirking in disbelief. "Sabrina."

"I'm reading..wait, dang."

"It ain't that hard to read the results. Either I'm ya' baby's dad or I'm not." I told her, holding out my hand for her iPhone.

Sabrina was a simple fling from a year or so ago, but somehow the past caught up to me in the worst time. On top of some legal challenges, I received a text from her a few weeks ago, asking if we could talk. It was during that conversation she informed me that there was a possibility that I was the father of her three-month-old daughter. There were two options, including myself, but I never judged. Besides that, I know I was strapped every time. So the chances were slim to none.

In conclusion, the results indicated by the genetic systems listed, that Ka'Dafaii Z. Keiz will be excluded as the biological father of Zora Hampton.

"She's not mine." I told her, passing over the phone.

"Fuck."

There wasn't a moment of deep sighs or sadness from myself. I adored children and prayed that one or...three were in my future. However, not like this. Especially when we both know the truth. "You know who her father is, Sabrina. Why you playing with it?"

"Cause...I don't like him like that. That means the rest of my life, I gotta deal with this nigga. I need somebody with their head on straight, that got enough hood in him to keep me my place. Plus he is a true gentleman."

Picking up my cup, I took a quick swig before grinning at her words. She's cute.

But no.

Internally, I laughed at the shit I put myself in. Sabrina knew me from racing. It was the same with the dope boys or the even the rappers and ball players around the city. Most women around me wanted financial security. The charming ways were only the cherry on top.

"Well, I apologize." Was the only thing I could master at the moment. Truly? My attention was on something else right now and it's apparent.

"That's your girl in there with J?"

"Nah."

"Oh, you staring like you wanna kick me out and lay her down in this seat."

"Cause I do."

Five minutes or so went by and long gone was Sabrina. She was now on her quest to find the grand prize winner. Leaving me alone to bask in the last moments as they finished up.

And like always, I let Penny leave without saying a word. Only watching from the driver's seat as she exited the shop with our common denominator. Jes looked over at my car and immediately shook her head, but the moment continued and before I knew it — they were pulling away. 

- - - -

current time,
sixteen days 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:

I have a love-hate relationship with courtrooms now.

Wifey💕: I really need you here today.

Reply: I'm walking in mama.

"Does Miss. Fleming understands the possibility of custody?"

"Yes, your honor. Plus the child has been in Miss. Fleming's custody for almost two months, at forty-seven days and counting. Not to mention, the difference legally between Georgia and Florida's custody laws. This was originally a case for the Department of Children and Families after it was reported to the child's school. The CPI and CPIS are inquiring about certain ramifications regarding the negligence of her biological parents. Plus failure to file proper notices to legal matters and not each other." Sebastian stood at the bench, unzipping the Louis Vuitton briefcase to pass over whatever paperwork was inside the Fleming vs. Vaca folder. Penelope sat next to him — dressed in her Sunday's best two-piece pantsuit. Her straight hair was curled and matched her sophisticated appearance. I watched her finish the wig install at two o'clock this morning over FaceTime, just after she finished Mimi's hair.

Just like her big sister, Milan was dressed to impress. It was no pantsuit, but she wore a nice dress with her hair styled half up, half down. Penelope told me every chance she got that appearance was everything in this case. The hearing had come fast and out of nowhere truthfully. However, it was no illusion that Penny was taking outstanding care of Milan.

Taking the chance, I slid into the row where Jessy and Khadi sat with Mimi. The three of them turned their heads at the same time and I frowned slightly.

"What's up, y'all?"

"Mm. Whatcha doing?" Jessy asked in a hushed tone and I smirked.

"I came to support my girl and her lil' sister. You wanna fight or some?" Mimi smiled at my words before changing her seat in between me and Jessy.

"Hey, Ka'Dafii."

"What's up, Yunging," I ignored Jessy's side-eye.

She was mad because of a work situation with her piercer, Tamia. I just was learning to keep my distance from the new girl. Which came as no surprise to Jessy. Undoubtedly, I was the slow one who hadn't taken the hint at her flirtatious conversation. Honestly? I didn't notice and with me trying to get back on Penny's good side these past few weeks, Tamia was the last thing on my mind.

We had only been back for four days when Monday arrived and Penelope was served papers from Viktor Vaca regarding Milan's custody. On top of that, she received an official offer from CNN after successfully completing their contingent requirements.

"You good?" Mimi nodded and I got comfortable. I had missed the opening remarks regarding the custody case.

"So you gon' just moved from next to me, for this nigga?" Khadi asked and I smirked, shrugging a shoulder.

In the time that Milan has been in Atlanta, I viewed her as a little sister of my own. Our introduction to one another plays an important role in why. From that moment, I sided with Penelope to always protect her. Even in her wrongdoings.

"So why are we handling this case in Georgia, Mr. Martin? Has DCF passed along all of their remarks?"

"Yes, ma'am, each complaint from DCF is labeled for which parent it is addressed to." Sebastian took his seat and then it was the other team's turn. I assumed Viktor was the man sitting next to the Arabian lawyer. I recognized Lynn wasn't too far away.

"Why did it take you a total of forty-five days to see about your daughter, Mr. Vaca?" Judge Madelyn Harrington questioned directly and I heard when Mimi huffed in response.

"Circumstances outside of my client's control-"

"I would like to hear directly from the father. Not you, Mr. Faiz. Again, Mr. Vaca, why did it take over forty days for you to see your child?"

"I knew she was safe with her oldest sister, Judge. There was an issue that sprawled out of control and I let her leave without thinking of the repercussions. But again, I knew she was safe."

"Neglecting your child because of your own lack as a father isn't acceptable," No shit. "Your daughter's predicament is a true reflection of the lack of supervision you had in place. I don't need the back story nor details, Ms. Fleming's team has already debriefed me on why the minor was forced to be in the state of Georgia. You've crossed many legal boundaries, including regulations within the Miami-Dade school district. So, with your own words — I know Ms. Fleming has the full capacity to take care of the minor."

Sebastian leaned over to Penelope, I assumed he whispered something because of the hand motions. However, Penny only shook her head softly before mouthing the word 'no'. Sebastian looked defeated at the moment, but nothing else was said and Judge Harrington continued with her points.

"We're here to establish custody for Miss. Milan Vaca, who is thirteen years old. Born on March 9th, 2009, to the parents of Lynnette Fleming-Vaca and Viktor Vaca. Lynnette's parental rights were restricted in 2014 due to records Mr. Vaca submitted against the mother. Because it has only been nine years since the denial, Mrs. Vaca, I will be denying your parental rights once more. Had this been done in the state of Florida, there may be different circumstances. However, in the state of Georgia, I have every right to deny the decision, especially with no information on the case from 2014. Unfortunately, I have no choice. Now, Ms. Fleming, you're the oldest and only sister to Ms. Milan Vaca. You've been in Georgia for five years now, an official resident, and recently graduated. Do we have your tax forms and monthly income verifications to establish custody grounds?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

"I'll be granting the State's wishes today," Mrs. Harrington informed us after only ninety minutes. I felt when Sebastian sighed heavily next to me. "Mr. Vaca, it's disturbing to know you neglected a minor for over thirty consecutive days. Regardless of circumstances, you allowed this child to travel from one state to another, with no communication. It is reckless, selfish, and tasteless as a father. I'm granting full custody to Ms. Penelope Fleming, with the possibility of supervised visits at Ms. Fleming's disposal, with her in the facility."

"Are you sure?" Sebastian whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes. He was annoying the shit outta me.

"Yes."

"Penelope, this man has more than enough-"

"Sebastian, please. I don't need it." Maybe it was the tone of my voice or the expression on my face, but the entertainment lawyer and executive finally backed off. I had to remind myself he was only asking to be helpful.

"Also, I see that Ms. Fleming opted out of possible child support or any financial support. Is that the final decision?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Okay," With a few strokes of her pent, the courtroom grew silent and I sat up in the chair. Ready to stand after being in the same spot for over an hour. It was Thursday and there was a list of errands to run following this custody proceeding.

KD and Kai were hosting the top quarter show on next Saturday. Of course, the closer they got Ka'Dafii asked for assistance with finalizing minor details. Not to mention, I had to go to the CNN headquarters to take a photo for my badge and complete some paperwork for my first day in three weeks. There was grocery shopping that needed to be done, a vet appointment tomorrow morning for Sunshine, and it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.

"I have signed the documents that need to be faxed or mailed to Miami Senior High on behave of Milan Vaca. It'll cover her only for the remainder of the school year, as long as their administration is willing to cooperate with the virtual learning system. Starting in August, she needs to be enrolled into an academic institution within Georgia districts, Ms. Fleming."

The bailiff passed us the signed court orders and both of us thanked him while I acknowledged the words of the Judge. Milan's school options were already aligned and the top three were narrowed down. From there, I was allowing her to choose. If Mimi was truly going to be living with me — everything had to be in order.

I didn't know how I'll do it all, but I knew nothing was too much. And everything would be okay.

Two kids and a big ass dog with a stubborn ass man....

"At this point, it will be among the two of you to decide on time and locations for visits. Remember, Ms. Fleming has sole custody until Milan Vaca turns eighteen years old on March 9th, 2027. If you decide that you would like financial assistance from either parent, you may file the appeal to do so, Ms. Fleming. As for Lynnette Vaca, if you decide to file an appeal for custody after your rights have been reinstated again, it would need to go through Hillsborough or Miami Dade. Also, it must be after November 20th, 2025, which will be the end of your denial terms. Those are my closing remarks, court is adjourned."

The gavel sounded and within thirty seconds, the honoring judge was dismissed.

Slowly, I stood from the seat. Silently saying a prayer of pure thankfulness before Sebastian interrupted the moment with his cheerful tone.

"Congratulations. You did it, Penelope."

"Thank you," I said, looking over to meet a proud smile from Milan. To the sides of her were matching expressions from KD, Jessy, and Khadi — who waved at me. "I know this isn't your field of expertise also. So I'm thankful that you could squeeze me into your schedule." I told Sebastian wholeheartedly, finally breaking away from the mixed man who favored him in more ways than neither of them would admit.

"Don't you worry about thanking me. Just be careful for both your sakes. I told you a while ago, that you've given me more by just having a relationship with Ka'Dafii's stubborn behind. That's more than enough, Penelope." He offered me a hug at the end of his gratitude and I didn't hold back.

However, the moment didn't last long.

"Alright, alright. Let my girl go. She said thank you, that was enough." Rolling my eyes, I backed away from Sebastian just as Ka'Dafii stepped closer. I should've known from the look on his face moments ago.

"Ka'Dafii...hush." Sebastian laughed at my words before closing his briefcase and collecting his belongings.

"Don't worry, Penelope. I know he loves me."

"Man...please."

"Look, don't worry about that or him. I need an invoice before you, sir." I interjected before Sebastian could try to walk away.

"It's paid," KD draped an arm over my shoulder as his father spoke the words. Zay pulled me closer to his tall frame. Their heights matched as the father figure looked at his son with a proud smile. "Let me know if y'all need me again. I'll call you later, KD."

"I'll try to answer,"

Sebastian left with a head shake and I smirked, turning to face Zay now that we were alone.

Jessy and Kay had Milan, talking about God knows what. Most likely hyping her up with this newfound adventure called Atlanta. Little did they know — Milan wasn't about to be free to roam Atlanta and party like the young Instagram and YouTube girls. She's thirteen and there will be rules in my household.

"You got on lipgloss?"

"A lil bit." KD frowned at my answer, making me laugh.

The last two weeks had done us some justice. I was still upset with him for allowing such a dark mentality to win. To think that distance would cause a wedge between us or that I would find someone new — was ridiculous. I felt the same way about Ka'Dafii, that he felt about me. Nobody could replace him and that's saying a lot with billions of people in this world. His bad doesn't outweigh his good and that's a proven fact. He's a good man that may have some underlying issues to work through. But it's meant to be, we'll get through it together.

"I'll beat you up, Zay. For real. Stop."

"Girl I wanna kiss and you got all this shit on yo' lips," I dodged his hand once more as he attempted to wipe my mouth from the brown lipliner and glossy mix. "Fine ass."

"Move, asshole."

"I love you." He said and I wanted to fight myself for giving in so easily.

"I love you too." We really had to talk though...

Now wasn't the time and as we pulled away, I felt the presence of someone approaching us. KD must have had the same instinct because he looked ahead just as I was turning my body.

"Hey," Lynn spoke, a small wave coming from her before she approached. Milan was watching, but not coming an inch closer to engage in the conversation. Forty-five days and no communication from your parents can truly cause a riff in the mentality.

"I know I'm the last person you wanna see. But? I wanna say sorry."

Nodding, I looked over to Viktor. Wondering when did the two of them become a duo? Just then he nodded in my direction. The most I had gotten out of him in almost two months.

"I appreciate that. Maybe you should be talking to Milan though," Lynn seemed to agree with my words, turning to look over at Mimi. "But before you go? Understand the damage that's been done, is more psychological than physical, Lynn. You abandoned your child after her first mistake. She feels like she has to be perfect to appease her parents now. As if the second she does something wrong in life, the only option is to run because you can't put aside your own emotions to guide her. So, if you're not ready to be that mature and open parent — that Milan needs? Please, I'm begging you to leave her alone. I have enough on my plate. I can't keep helping to build her, just for you to tear the child back down each time you come around."

"I hear you...I promise."

I could sense the apprehension in my baby sister's eyes, but she didn't have any worries. Her support system was ready for a battle. At all times.

"You okay, Barbie?"

"I hope so." Truthfully, I was nervous. Not sure if I was able to actually do this. I was forced into the position for my love of Milan. However, she could end up worse than when she came to Atlanta. My capacity could be too small to handle the attitude of a teenager.

"You not alone, mama. Ever. You always good. Long as I got breath in my body and don't forget it." Ka'Dafii reassured with the sweetest forehead kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 766 13
"๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ"
828 62 10
For you I drop the tough guy shit On this bus I sit Thinking 'bout you Thinking 'bout you Thinking 'bout you
87.8K 2.9K 28
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ...
7.5K 276 10
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ...