Nobody to Somebody

Por ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 15

13 1 0
Por ReachForTheSkye443

Wait a damn minute! I had just woken up. My phone was right next to me on the nightstand and also my glasses. I put on my glasses, and I read the notification on the phone.

It's says they have transferred 10 million dollars to my account, so I did an exchange rate from dollars to Euros. My money became €9,121 000. Close enough, I guess. I should've known that dollars here in European countries decrease but not too rapidly. These people must be seriously loaded if they send me 10 million dollars.

I woke feeling pretty excited about how I was going to use the money. I have never gotten this kind of money, so I had to use it wisely. I could finally buy a car. Yeah, a Ferrari! It is essential and stylish.

I took off my glasses, and I did my braids into a messy bun. I striped my clothes off to take a really needed shower.

I couldn't help but overhear Beau talking while I was in the shower. I was not eavesdropping, I was simply selectively hearing. She seemed to be talking about the phone.

I turned the shower off, and I wrapped the towel around  my body. I tiptoed myself to the closet so I could pick which clothing to wear today. My closet had this soft rug that I wasn't used to having. It felt soft under my feet. My closet has a lot more clothes now and a lot more shoes, that's for sure.

I was wearing my black denim mid thigh shorts and sneakers, and I was about to wear my shirt, but someone barged into my room.

She, luckily, turned to the closet and found me wearing my clothes. I was in my bra. It was Willow's mom, and she looked excited? People really need to learn how to knock around here.

She pulled me to the bed and told me to sit down. We went to my bed, and I obviously sat down.

"Hai un effecto su Matteo." She cooed whilst sitting down next to me.

Translation: You have an effect on Matteo.

"I am aware of that, yes." I raised an eyebrow to see where she's going to with this.

"He has never ever been affected by someone. Not even as a teenager. Not in his twenty years of life." She took both of my hands, her eyes glimmering with hope.

"Ragazza, sei chiaramente perfetto per lui." She said, gently squeezing my hands.

Translation: You are clearly perfect for him.

"Is he perfect for me?" I asked, looking into her brown eyes, and the hope may have gone down a bit.

"To be or not to be. That is the question." I said as I gently slid my cold hands away from her warm, soft hands. I love using Shakespeare as a reference.

"I'm not forcing you, and I've never seen my Matteo crack even a smile in the last fifteen years. You are the only one who bought it back." She said as she looked down, averting her eyes away from me. Matteo never used to smile?

Look. I think we pretty established that I used to have a crush on Matteo, but it was gone because he was being a jerk, and now it's coming back. I don't want to be in a relationship with him, and neither does he want to be in one with me. We barely see each other in the house, and I don't plan on staying here forever...

"With all due respect. I don't know if Matteo and I are going to work, but the least you could do is wait, and maybe the person who might be perfect for Matteo will walk in those doors." I finished and those words stinging my very sole. I turned to my drawers so I could take out a cap and a purse because I'm going out today.

She nodded with understanding, and she left me thinking about me, about Matteo and about us.

I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, and I saw Alessia, and she looked a little more grumpier than usual. I walked in at a slightly more respectable distance so I could make tea and eat the cookies in the jar.

It seems like it was just yesterday when I found this family eating together, but most of them are gone, and half of them don't even care. Sure, they love each other, but I could see many secrets floating above them. Secrets that could either make or break this family.

"So, we don't greet anymore now. Do we?" Alessia's voice stoney and cold just like her icy eyes.

"Hello." I said, not even bothering to look at her as I poured the water into my tea cup.

"Hi guys." Beau cheerfully greeted us, and I noticed Alessia's features softened when she greeted us. She must really love her kids.

"Hello. I'm going to the car dealership. Do you wanna come?" I asked, looking back at her to get an answer. Since we cleared up whatever it was that we had, so I thought it would be nice if we went out together.

Her hair was in a ponytail, and she had some mascara applied. She was wearing a two-piece with spaghetti straps on the shoulders and a ribbon in front of her pants with some transparent sandles. It was light pink, and her lips glossy. Wonder who made her want to look extra beautiful.

"Sure, and could we pass by the mall?" She asked as she checked her phone, a smile playing on her glossy pinkish lips.

"Yeah." I sipped the last of my tea, observing what made her smile bigger.

*************************************
We were at the car dealership, and I was picking between a red Ferrari F488 or grey or white or black.

I chose a white one because red is too violent, and yellow is too flashy and bright, and grey was going to be my choice but it was too predictable and black was already full because most of the cars in that house are black so I can't choose black so white.

White is pure and peaceful. The fuel type was petrol. The car has a capacity of 5 seats, it has a screen in the front to play songs or listen to the radio etc. The interior was breathtaking. The swats were black and thankfully not white, and the doors had smart lock.

"I'll take it." I said, finalizing the deal with the guy who was selling the car. Yup, I now own a car.

He gave me the keys, and I had that feeling of a proud owner of a car. Beau and I got inside because she wanted to soak in the new car smell at damn did it felt good to smell that. It's funny that I used to own literally two pairs of shoes, and now I own a Ferrari.

I took it for a test drive, and it rode like a dream. I took it to the mall and I parked it there and surprisingly the mall was a little less crowded.

"Your car is fire." She said, observing the exterior of the car, including the wheels.

"Thanks." I said as I locked it.

We went inside and there were a few people more than others. I wasn't worried about leaving my car. It had a security system. Beau was on her phone the whole time.

I wanted to see what I could, but since I had a little money left. There is this watch I want to buy but I'm not that sure  so I'm just going to leave it. I am going to buy my perfume cause I ran out.

I wonder how the security guards didn't follow us with Beau. It is definitely suspicious.

************************************
We were at some restaurant after buying some things and a few groceries because her mom sent her.

I looked at the time, and it was 4:45 pm. We got our food, and my mouth watered at the smell of the pizza. I dug in, and man, was it good.

"You look like you've never tasted pizza before." Beau chuckled, and I kept eating like a pig. She definitely doesn't know my obsession with pizza.

"This is so good. I can't help it." I took my fifth slice, and I drank my cool drink.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I looked behind me because I felt someone following me.

I went into a stall, and I heard footsteps.  I looked underneath the door, I saw black boots, and those were male boots. I tried breathing a little quieter so he could not hear me. There was no one else in the stalls.

I climbed on top of the toilet seat. I was about to text Willow for help because I don't have Beau's numbers, but a guy with a balaclava found me.

I couldn't identify his face. He pulled me roughly off the toilet seat and dragged me to the sinks.

"Who do you work for?" I asked as he took out a really sharp knife.

"That would be disclosing classified information." He replied, his voice rougher than sand paper. I noticed he had a French accent. I continued to type behind his back, but he snatched my phone and broke it into pieces. Well, there goes my first phone.

"We disconnected thee service. Whoever you're trying to call will never get the message." He said, and my features remained nonchalant. Then why would you break my damn phone?

I roughly pushed my head sideways into the sink as he turned on the water. Was he going to drown me in a sink? I diverted the sharp end of the knife to the other side, where it wouldn't have contact to my skin. I threw it the other way, but his other hand, which is holding my head into the sink, increased the pressure. The water made contact with half my face. He had a good view of the side of my neck.

He is trying to assassinate me, and I just hope the others got my message. He took out a pocket knife, and his knife pierced into the crook of my neck, and I let out an ear seeking shrill, yet no one came. Not even Beau.

The hue of my blood started to dilute with the water, and my head felt lighter and lighter as the blood flew out.

I rotated myself, still in his hold, so my hair got wet. He was trying to submerge me in the water, but I kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

I was going to escape out of the stall, but he pushed me hard, and I bumped my head against the wall, and the eyelids became heavier and heavier as I saw he was now trying to striped off my clothes.

I couldn't feel myself fighting anymore. I couldn't feel anything. He tried climbing on top of me, but I kept pushing him off me until I felt numb, absolutely numb.

"Nighty night, senorita." Was all I heard before my eyes shut close.

************************************
Matteo's POV
They should've been back, it's 8:30 pm. I called Blake to come and track her phone or at least try something. For the month I've known Kyla, I definitely know that she does not like going to the mall.

"Where could they be?" Willow's anxious voice said, and I began pacing. Now that they know she works for me, they might think she's my weakness, which she is, and my fear is that someone might've taken her away from me.

If something happened to her so help me. I will hunt the person down and make sure to kill the daylights out of him.

"Come on, Blake. Find something." I asked calmly because I know Blake, and if I shout at him, he'll give me a long-winded speech about putting pressure on him.

With each passing minute and hour, the more I grow anxious. She can't be dead. I can't lose her, even the Blake's typing is too loud for me to think, and he's a touch typer. I tried getting Beau on the phone, but she is not picking up.

"Got it!" He said, and I relief flooded all over me.

"I don't know her location, but she was trying to send a message, but it's written in binary code since the signal was bad, so that's why I need to translate it." He said, and I clenched my fists. Why the fuck would he say that he's got it?

************************************
"How the fuck could Beau tell the security not to come?" I said as I sped on the road. They are definitely getting fired except Marco. He's been loyal to my family, and the guy is smart and strong. He is what most people wish to have in the mafia business.

"Cugino, I know you're livid right now but watch where you're fucking driving okay." Willow said as she was holding on to her dear life. Spare me.

We got there and I saw a white Ferrari. Brand New. I bet this was Kyla's. She did get paid today.

"Nice. Kyla bought this?" She asked as she was about to touch, but she stopped in mid-air.

"What's wrong?" I asked as to why she stopped.

"Knowing her, she might've put a security of some sort." She smiled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes

I went to the building, and of course, Willow just had to follow me. I got inside, and Blake told me that they were at a pizza restaurant. I can't fucking believe it.

My sister was sitting her ass on the chair, busy fucking texting away while Kyla might be possibly dead. The thought of it makes my heartache.

"Beau?" I shouted, and she jolted her head up. My teeth clenched at her carelessness. She's fucking irresponsible.

"Do you know what time it is?" Willow blew her head off. Beau rolled her eyes and got off her seat. She knows something.

My senses came back to me, and I rushed to the bathroom. The sight was grueling. Her neck was cut as her shirt was torn at the bottom and the fucking dude was on top of her. The top part of her clothes were ripped, so her bra was a bit visible.

I aimed my pistol at his dumb head, and I pulled the trigger. He dropped dead on the floor with some of the blood on Kyla. Hopefully, she's still alive.

**************************************
A/N
Don't hate me! That's was a long chapter, by the way. Don't forget to vote!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5M 72.9K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
59.9K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
847 73 7
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...
56.7K 1.3K 53
As being the only black girl in an Italian family, Naomi Russo has lived in Italy her full life now but when her family business makes her move to Ne...