Nobody to Somebody

By ReachForTheSkye443

A girl leaving everything behind to start afresh. She has a 4.0 GPA and an IQ score of 257. She lost her pare... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Sequel update

Chapter 14

11 0 0
By ReachForTheSkye443

I was back in the house, and luckily everyone was having dinner. I ran to the kitchen, and Beau eyed me suspiciously, but she continued to type away on her phone.

"Guys. I need to switch off your phones." I said, and they gave me a look.

"Why?" Beau asked, and I so wanted to say because I said so.

"They are tracking your phones, so you have to switch them off until I've created something to block the signal." I said, and everyone switched off their phones, everyone except Beau.

"You too, Beau." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't trust you." She snarled as she stood up, taking a stroll towards me. Feeling's mutual, buddy.

"What don't you trust about me?" I asked calmly.

"For all we know, you might be wanting to hack our phones." She said, and I scoffed.

"For what?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't know. You're the computer geek." She said after that she took stride back to her table.

"Beau. Switch your damn phone off. You're gonna get us killed." Mr De Luca said.

Beau reluctantly switched off her phone. My tummy growled, meaning I was famished.

"You can work on it after you eat." He said as he saw my horrid expression when my stomach growled.

************************************

"Where's Matteo?" I asked Beau since they left us alone, together, where there might be a possible crime scene.

"Look for him yourself." She snapped, and I eyed her. I swear she acts like a freaking 3 year old sometimes. Her eyes had anger in them. I tilted my head to observe her a little better. I didn't know why she hated me.

"What is it?" I asked, closing my laptop. I needed to know why she hated me. Was it something I said or did, or etcetera.

"What do you mean 'what is it's?" She asked while mimicking my voice as if I said it in a baritone manner.

"You're clearly angry at me for a reason, so spil it." I looked her dead in the eye.

"My uncle accepted you so quickly, and all he ever does with me is scold me." She said angrily.

"Okay. Still don't know why I'm the problem." I stated while sighing.

"I guess you aren't." She pointed out the obvious.

"You seem like a good-ish person. Talk to him. He'll listen." I said before we heard someone getting inside.

I saw Dante come in. Speaking of him, where was my sister? He was dragging a drunk Matteo, of course.

"Where's Sky?" I asked Dante, who was struggling with a groaning Matteo.

"She's, *grunts* is in the car. She'll be sleeping over at my house." Dante mentioned mischievously whilst grunting. Couldn't see, say hello or heyya, or something of that sort. I haven't seen her for 3 freaking days. If mamma was here, she would shake her head in a disapproving manner.

They were both wearing clothes like they were at a club or something like that. Matteo looked good in casual clothes. He had loose-fitting jeans and a button-up plaid shirt, which I could see his chest through.

"Take him." He pushed Matteo to my side. I wanted to move away and let him fall face first on the floor, but I caught him.

He reeked of alcohol and a lady's perfume. That made me a little mad with green. I saw Beau smirking as his hand was around my shoulder, and damn was he heavy.

"I'm not going to make it." I said, panting on the first step.

"You are. Just 8 more to go." I heard her laugh bouncing off the walls of the mansion.

I got up, and he looked the tiniest bit of sober right now, and I know that tomorrow he'll have the worst possible hangover.

I got him on the bed, and I accidentally tripped on his leg, so I fell on him. After those 3 seconds of staring in each other's eyes, I got off.

I was just about to leave, but he gently grabbed my wrist and spinned me to turn and face him. He looked so sad and vulnerable.

"Look. I'm sorry, Kyla." He said, but I could still see that he was drunk. Matteo didn't look like the type to apologize or you know have manners at all.

"Okay." I said as I gently pulled my hand away from him.

"Amore, please don't be like that." He stood up, and he was now towering over me. When he said amore, my heart started beating again.

"Did you just call me love?" I asked as he pulled me by waist.

I stared into his gorgeous eyes. I did want to forgive him, and I remembered what Willow said, and she was partially right, so I'll give him another chance.

"I did." His deep voice once again igniting my sole.

"I'm sorry, Kyla. Please forgive me." He asked, and I stared at him to find some signs of lying, and there were none.

"Okay." I said quietly, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a hug.

He returned it, and we were just at each other's embrace. Feeling each other. This was the best hug I've ever gotten.

I pulled away, and then he frowned.

"I need to go." I said, waving him goodbye as I closed the door behind me.

While hugging him, I took his phone, and I installed the server, which disturbed the tracking signal. It was no use asking it from him willingly.

************************************
I was contemplating on which outfit should I wear. I was actually going to the warehouse where they do their stuff.

"Just pick one." Willow said, exasperated.

"Okay." I said, picking the leathery black tights with a matching top and some black laced boots.

"Now for mascara." She said, coming closer to me.

After applying mascara on me and a little bit of eye shadow. I was ready for the day.

We both went downstairs to find Skyler, my long-lost twin.

"Oh, so you're alive." I said nonchalantly.

"Yes, and BTW, your hair looks fire." She touched the tips of my braids. She knows how to make a girl feel special, even if it is with just one compliment.

"Thanks." I gave her a small smile.

Matteo looked good and was an understatement. He looked drop-dead gorgeous. He shaved a little. You could still see his facial hair. He was wearing a navy suit. He looked so formal, and the hair was phenomenal. I think he saw that I was checking him out.

He gave me a once over, and Willow whispered something that made me want to laugh. The top did show a little bit of skin because it was spaghetti strapped. There is only side that was strapped, and the other was a bare shoulder. The one spaghetti strap went over my chest to cover at least 60% of the cleavage.

I went to go and fetch my laptop to put it in my bag. I was going on a ride with Matteo. Whoopee.

He opened the door for me, and I nodded in acknowledgment. He drove off in his blue Lamborghini. Dark blue Lamborghini.

When we stopped at the traffic lights, he turned to look at me. He looked like he wanted to say something, but he shrugged it off.

Once we arrived, there were thousands of security covering every inch of the building.

It was in the middle of nowhere, and it kinda looked like a warehouse. It looked smaller on the outside. Matteo tugged me close to him, but I didn't complain.

We walked like that until we had reached the door. I was mesmerized when I saw the place. There were many different rooms. It was sort of like a business meeting. Was it? Oh, an illegal business meeting.

When we walked into the main room, everyone stopped chattering, and they stiffened up. The eyes then went to me. There were some whistles and inappropriate comments such as:

"What I'd do to that ass."

"Man, she is looking fly."

And etc. Matteo looked like he wanted to kill them one by one. He made it look like he's didn't care. His face was always so emotionless.

He opened doors to an interrogation room where Dante was already there. He was listening to airpods while there was someone captive in front of.

"Hey." He put down his airpords. His enthusiastic nature made me smile. How are you this enthusiastic when you have someone captive?

I got a text message from Adrian.

A
The person whom you kept captive is hard to make him talk, so you have to use something he loves against him.

Me
That is??

A
I'm working on it.

Matteo had already started to interrogate the dude, and he had a stupid smirk on him. It was as if he knew this was coming. He had a hideous red mark on his neck. His skin is way too pale, like so pale he wants to be a ghost kind of pale. His hair is short and brown. A scar on his right eye and tattoos down the other side of his neck.

A
I found something! It turns out he has a sister who's been hiding here in Italy. Her name is Antoinette. He goes by name Slik for some shitty reason. Guy's, slippery. Careful.

"He isn't talking." Matteo said, exasperated.

"Can I try?" I asked, and Slik scoffed. I probably looked like a toddler to him. Well, never judge a book by its cover.

Matteo nodded. I sat on the chair, and I raised my feet to the wooden table. My hands behind my head and I was rocking the chair slightly back and forth.

"Hey." I greeted. There is never a wrong time to have manners.

He raised an eyebrow. Okay then, ignore me.

"Slik. Right." I asked, sitting down nicely.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, raising his slightly cut eyebrow.

"I have my ways." I said, looking at my plain natural nails.

"He probably knows nothing. He won't talk." I said to them, and Matteo caught up to what I'm doing.

"He won't be able to give us the information we want because he's useless." I looked at Slik again, and he smirked.

"I see what you're doing cupcake. Your stupid reverse psychology will not work." He spat out.

"I see." I said, taking out my laptop and tracking down his sister. Antoinette is right here in Rome. What are the odds?

"Antoinette. Ring any bell?" It was my turn to smirk. His eyes widened, so it was accurate information that Adrian came to me.

"Fuck you." He said and that caused my smile to widen.

"What if his men are on their way now?" I asked with a fake worried tone.

"You're bluffing." He spat out once again.

"Am I?" I turned my laptop to make him see what I'm speaking about.

"Now you start talking, or I'll send a picture of your sister lying dead. Your choice." I fake smiled.

"Fuck you. All of you!" He shouted and I turned to Matteo.

"How'd you know?" He furrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Elementary my dear." I said tapping his shoulder.

"He knows you have a new hacker and he's planning to take to take you out when you least expect it. That's all I know." He said and I stared at him to see any signs of lying but there were none.

"You're the new hacker." His eyes widened as the realization.

"Ding ding." I stood up, and I stood behind Matteo as he aimed his pistol on him. I wanted to wrap my hands around him at that moment, but I controlled myself.

"Please don't kill me or my sister." His smirk deflated, and in came a sorrowful tone in his voice and worry.

"We don't give a fuck about your damn sister." Matteo said, his voice in stoney features.

"Please." He pleaded, but a bullet came out and penetrated his head. Leaving him lifeless and I looked at Matteo with my eyebrow raised. I guess that, right there, was a practical example of what a mafia is.

"Get someone to clean this up." He ordered some random a dude.

We walked out, and I just witnessed a person getting murdered. Matteo didn't look bothered at all. Instead, he had a small smirk playing on his lips.

We made small eye contact while going to the room, but I diverted my eyes,  avoiding getting lost in them.

When I saw Blake, I gave him the biggest smile ever. He gave me a cute smile. His hair was on display today, and I love the curls he had. He had posh skin if that's a thing. He had light skin, not pale like Matteo's and green eyes with black hair.

Matteo grabbed my hand with his rough ones and turned me in a certain direction. I went back to scowling.

Blake
We'll hang out later;)

I smiled when I got the text, but I quickly put my phone in my side pocket with the glare I was getting from Matteo.

*************************************
A/N
Hey peeps! I think it might be a while after my next update, but yeah, ya'll will see. Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 72.9K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
Mafia Queen By malaa

Teen Fiction

601K 16.2K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...
35.5K 1.1K 74
Kimberly was fine with her simple normal life being an escort up until Tristan Grey's walked in and her life changed for ever. Follow them on their j...
20.6M 761K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...