The Girl in Yellow | SB19 Ken...

Por snhenke

In a sea of fans, there's only one girl Ken Suson looks for. Could it be you? Mais

Author's Note
Prologue
Fan Girl
Rockstar
Her
Lulu
Stalker

Happy Pill

154 15 8
Por snhenke

SB19 is currently on an international tour once again and it's only been two months after their last out-of-the country performance.

"Nasa Santa Monica na sila. Bukas pa ng morning dito sa Pinas masstream yung mga vids ng mga pupunta ng concert nila don. Ano ba yan ang tagal nilang umuwi" (They're in California now. So their concert will be streamed by tomorrow morning here in the Philippines. Why can't they come home already?) Kisha complains about missing Ken too much.

"Kaka-land palang nila sa Cali. Pag tour-in mo naman sila" (But they just landed in Cali. Let them enjoy themselves on a tour) You said in a laughy voice.

"E ano namang balita sa mystery guy mo? Kala ko ba loyal tayo sa mahalima?" (So what's the update about that mystery guy of yours? I thought we're loyal for SB19 here?) Kisha bites on your burger without permission.

You two are just hanging around at McDonald's.

"Ayun. Night shift na daw sya sa work eh. Kaya starting yesterday hanggang end of this month, night time daw sya available makausap. Matutulog daw sya sa umaga as much as he needs" (He said his work schedule changed to night shift. That's why starting yesterday until the end of the month, he could only talk to me at night time so he could sleep the daytime away) You can talk about uzui.tengen171711 comfortably now with Kisha.

At first, Kisha was weirded out about this whole situationship you have with an almost anonymous person. But she eventually got a hang of it.

"Mm. Red flag agad yan ah. Baka may babae or asawa yan kaya may schedule yung usap nyo" (Mm. That's already a red flag. He must be married or in a relationship that's why he's put up a communicating schedule) Kisha dips her fries on her sundae after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"Di ko naman sya boyfriend! Tyaka alam mo naman na kung hindi si Pablo, hindi nalang ako magjojowa!" (It's not like he's already my boyfriend! And I've told you... if it's not with Pablo, I won't get myself into a relationship) You profess your shameless delusions about Pablo, not caring about everyone that might hear you.

"Ganyan! Kung magpapaka tanga ka nanaman, dun na sa worth it" (That's the spirit! If you're gonna be stupidly in love again, it should be with a worthy man) Kisha backs you up, giggling.

"Promise. Ayoko na maging tanga. Last na yung ten months ago kay Ian" (I already promised myself that I won't fall for cheaters again after ten months ago. Ian is gonna be the last toxic man who came into my life) You took a sip on your coke float with a straw while waiting for Kisha's reaction.

"Dapat lang! Baka pag naulit pa yun, next time na maisugod ka ulit sa emergency room for sleeping pill overdose, patayin na talaga kita pag namatay ka" (As you should, miss ma'am! If that happens again, I swear if you get rushed to the emergency room for sleeping pill overdose again, I'll kill you if you die) Kisha always hate it when she gets reminded of the time you almost killed yourself.

So you've been trying to make it up to her by being the happiest person now "Gaga hindi ako mamamatay naka Immortality na ko! Kumpleto na item ko! Naka tank build na to!" (Bish I can't die I've already equipped an Immortality item. I've completed a tank build now)

Kisha laughs at your MLBB mobile game reference. Kisha went through the worst during the self-harm moments of your life. And you vowed not to hurt her like that ever again.

You're glad that you overcame depression by using comedy, positivity and humor as your new shield from the world's harshness.

"E ano bang plano mo kasi dyan kay anon account na yan? Bat ba ine-entertain mo pa?" (What do you really want from that anon account anyway? Why do you keep entertaining it?) Kisha can't help being curious about your talking stage life with a fake account from time to time.

"Di ko nga alam pano umabot sa updating eh. Kaya ko lang naman nireplyan nung una kasi fanboy A'tin sya, mahilig sa anime and ang dami nyang alam tungkol kay Pablo" (I actually don't know how it got to a point where we exchange updates. I only replied to his first message because he's an A'tin fanboy, loves anime and he knows a lot about Pablo) You casually give Kisha the details before saving the skin part of your McChicken for later.

"Nakita mo na ba chura nyan? Baka mamaya mukhang alimango" (Tell me that you've seen his face, at least. What if he looks like a crab all this time?) Kisha's comment almost makes you choke in laughter.

"Salbahe mo. Kelan ba ko tumingin sa panlabas na anyo ha? Pero vevs, alam mo? Pag nagccall sya, di nya pinapakita face nya sa VC tapos di gaano nagsasalita" (You're mean. When did I ever judge a guy for his outward apprarance? Hmm? But, you know what? Whenever he'd FaceTime me, he never showed his face and he doesn't speak much either) You start to rant about uzui.tengen171711's quirks.

"Nako nakaka amoy yata ako ng serial killer vibes" (Damn. What if he's actually a serial killer?) Kisha listens to you intently.

"Tingin mo? Kasi katawan nya lang na walang face yung nakikita ko palang so far. Tapos maximum 5 minutes lang sya kung magcall. Once na marinig and makita nya mukha ko, papatayin nya na tapos balik sa chat na ulit" (You think? 'Cause so far, he's only shown me everything from his neck down, except his face. He'd only call for a maximum of 5minutes. And once he's heard me or seen my face, he'd drop the call and we'd only go back to texting) This suddenly gives you realizations.

"Wait. Wait. Nakita mo na katawan nya? As in? Yung...? Ikaw ha! Kelan ka pa natuto mag ganyan ganyan? Malaki ba?" (Hold up. He's shown you everything from his neck down? So...? You saw.. it? You dirty hoe! When did you learn all that? Is he a biggie?) Kisha misinterprets some parts of what you said.

The two of you laughed hysterically before you explain yourself "Bruhang to! Hindi lahat! Hindi kami ganon! Yung wholesome! Nakadamit!" (You're too perverted! Not literally everything, okay? We're wholesome people!)

"Boring nyo naman. Buti di kayo nagsasawa sa puro ganyan lang. Sabagay, pa-suspense kasi sya noh? Ganon pa naman mga type mo" (Boring. You two haven't done anything fun yet? You two should be bored of each other by now. Well, I guess I could understand it clearly. He's full of suspense and you like those kind of thrills) Kisha waves her straw at you.

You just giggle "Decent naman din kasi sya kausap. Halatang hindi sya yung may habol lang ganon? Tulad ko, gusto nya lang din ng flavor sa buhay nya" (Yeah. He's a decent guy. The type who doesn't have expectations. Which is rare because men these days only go for one thing. And like me, he just wants something to add some flavor in his life)

"Buti. Kasi kung hindi ipapa-salvage ko yan" (Good. Because if he ends up an asshole after all, I'll have him assassinated) Kisha stabs her plate of spaghetti with a fork.

Your phone vibrates and the notification said "uzui.tengen171711 sent an attachment" on instagram.

You opened instagram and Kisha smirks at you like a supportive mom.

uzui.tengen171711 sent you a video of a television as he watches an anime show in the dark.

Why is it too dark in his room at 3pm?

He then sends another attachment which is a voice message of him humming a song.

Kisha reacts to the humming voice "Uy. Songerist pala yang bebe boy mong yan ah. Kaya pala laglag panty ka jan eh" (Hey. He's got some panty-dropping voice. No wonder you're into this dude)

"Shut up" you say, smiling on your phone.

Kisha snatches your phone, takes a candid photo of you against your will and sends it to him.

"Kish! Ano yang--" (Kish! What are you--) The photo of you is literally hideous. Your eyes are in the middle of blinking and your mouth is half closed while trying to say something.

"Kish!!! Ano ka ba! Hindi ako nakaayos" (Kish!!! What the heck! I look like a homeless person right now) You whine as you take your phone back, wanting to unsend the photo but uzui.tengen171711 has already seen it.

"Edi malalaman na natin kung talagang gusto ka nya. Hindi lang dahil sa appearance mo" (Then, we'd be able to find out if he likes you for you and not only when you're all dolled up) Kisha laugh cheekily as you both wait for uzui.tengen171711's reply.

"Bhie ang pangit ko dito bhie tignan mo naman pajama ko ternong unicorn pa tapos ang putla ko para akong may cancer" (Babe, I'm not kidding. Look how hideous I am in this photo. Seriously. Unicorn pajamas, and I look terminally ill) Apparently, this would be the first photo you've ever sent to uzui.tengen171711.

The three dots which tell you that he's already typing is making your heart race.

And Kisha is enjoying the tortured expression you have.

Your body moved on its own as you stand up from your seat when uzui.tengen171711 has sent a heart reaction to your candid photo.

You and Kisha are practically shrieking now, just looking at the uzui.tengen171711's reply:

"uzui.tengen171711: Cute 🖤"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

386K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
2.6K 109 35
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊+ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ┊ ┊ ☪⋆ ┊ ⊹ ┊ ✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚ ˚✩ 𝓑𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 __________________ 𝓐 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓬 In 'By Chance' This is a C...
1K 37 10
Top class two CEOs, two of the hottest and youngest bachelors of the country, inevitable rivalry, and forbidden meetings? ⚠️ This AU is EXPLICIT and...
62.4K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...