๐๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐•๐„

By jisungsquishyjeekies

Han Jisung aka J.ONE is a specially trained police team leader who is lively and smart.Standing first place i... More

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ *characters introduction*
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•(143%eating)
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
not a chapter
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
new novel?!?!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
sorry yall!!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
new novelโ€ผ๏ธ
hi readers
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
happy๐Ÿป
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
new novel
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
new novel
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

1K 42 6
By jisungsquishyjeekies

Jisung's clothes

2:30pm

yum yum."Jisung stuffed food in his mouth,not stopping on even breathing.

<he looks like a squirrel>(JN)

<cutie>(all except YJ/GYU)

"you guys can go now you know?. and-don't tell anyone about what happened here,we don't want to be seen as 'unprofessional' thanks."(YJ)

"what's the rush?we can just watch you guys eat-aren't we friends?"(GYU)

"friends?"(YJ)

"well considering the fact you gave me your number-we're boyfriend's now."Beomgyu winked cutely,getting a wink back in return.

"boy.friend."(TAE)

Beomgyu shrugged.

"Same thing!"(GYU)

"stop being dumb."Jeongin smacked the back of his head causing Beomgyu to shout dramatically.

"police!you see that?he hurt me!" Beomgyu held his heart with one hand,and looked at jisung and the rest.

<oh.>(GYU)

Jisung was getting fed by Christopher, I don't know how that happened. While Felix and Seungmin were trying to snatch the chopsticks away from Christopher's hand.

<ew lovebirds.>(JN)
^
|
little did he know,he would be one of them too.

Beomgyu looked up to see Taehyun standing beside Yeonjun protectively, while Yeonjun was eating bread.

"junjun,you criminal-give me my heart back!"(GYU)

<junjun?>(TAE/YJ)

"never!may you fall deeper and deeper."(YJ)

"knock knock."(?)

"huh?"Jisung shared glances with everyone and stood up from his seat to open the door.

what appeared before them were,
3 men dressed in black.

the middle guy had red hair,and a very,very,handsome face.

Behind him,was a familiar guy which they knew was,changbin.

And-there was an extra guy?

He had black hair,and dimples.Oh-a new face.

The first one to speak was-Yeonjun.

"soobin?!??"Yeonjun dropped the bread he was holding and opened his mouth wide in horror.

"junnie?!?!!?"Soobin had the exact same expression.

"oh-seems like our schedule was a bit messed up.heh.have a seat-leader of Maniacs."Seungmin pulled a chair and placed it beside Christopher.

Lee know chuckled.

<are they really the professional policemans I saw last week?>(LK)

He turned his head and saw- Thunderous.

"oh?what a surprise."Lee know guided the two to the table and sat down beside Christopher.

To Christopher's dismay.

Luckily they had already finished eating and cleaned up.Well except for the statue-yeonjun.

"since this was such good timing,why not I question both of you at the same time!"Jisung smiled brightly and clasped his hands together- before switching to a more serious expression.

<noo my cutiepatootie!!..nvm at least he's hot.>(FX)

"tell me,why did straykids disband?"
(JG)

"...."

"tell me,why should I tell you?."Lee know teased.

"mmm..maybe you should.unless..you want to get stuck with me for another 1 hour?."Jisung tilted his head.

"you know.."Lee know placed both of his hands on the table,and leaned his face closer to Jisung.

"i wouldn't really mind."Lee know raised an eyebrow,as he saw Jisung's face turning red.

<what the fuck is Lee know doing.>
(BC)

<ugh..this hyung again.>(JN)

<they're as annoying as I remember- they haven't changed at all huh?>(FX)

<they better not rat us out.>(SN)

"m-move back to your seat!-"Jisung pushed Lee know gently to which he didn't budge.

"you're gonna have to try harder than that-J.ONE."lee know chuckled teasingly.

He moved back to his seat,at the glares of the ex-straykids members.
Not that he was scared or anything,he just wanted to hear what Jisung had to say.

"..."

Felix patted Jisung's back and waited for him to speak.

"what was the relationship between straykids like?."(JG)

"mmm..friends?no-brothers."(LK)

Christopher stared fondly at Lee know.

he had missed hanging out with straykids.but he wasn't going to say it,
he would never.well-little did he know,everyone secretly did too.

jisung nodded his head and pouted in concentration.might I say,cutely.

"how many members were there?." jisung lifted his head and glanced at both-minho and bangchan.

"mmm.."(BC)

<he'd better not..>(FX/SN)

"seven!"Lee know smiled rather mischievously and glanced at the members silently.

"seven..?means there's two more that we don't know about."Jisung looked at Seungmin and Felix before Seungmin spoke.

<fuck that stupid rabbit.>(SN)

"you never know-they might be fooling us."(SN)

"yeah-its literally the most tricky mafia leader,lee know."(FX)

"oh trust me-i would never lie about this."(LK)

at the silence,he continued.

"you can even ask ban-christopher right here."(LK)

"...."

"there is only five members."(BC)

"no need to be so serious-just say it~" Lee know teased.

"..."

"i'm not gonna say anything."(BC)

<that just makes it more suspicious!> Felix and Seungmin mentally smacked their head.

"okay-i think we have enough notes today-you're allowed to leave."Jisung suddenly stood up and walked over to the door.

"clink-clink!"(door)

"huh?."Jisung pushed the door with all his strength.

"wait-no.It can't be."(JG)
_____________________________________

what if felix and seungmin..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 952 33
"W-who are you?" "There's no reason to be afraid, I don't bite. Only if you want me to~" (Han Jisung x straykids) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Str...
62.8K 2.8K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
61.1K 2K 30
"All of this is just a sponsorship.. Right?" [Modern AU] Minho's a not so well known actor, only playing side characters and not earning much from it...
25.2K 1.1K 31
๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™– : ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ. ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ...