My Love🥀

By urs_taekook

A beautiful love story of a crown prince and the prince of Sapphire🥀 Go through the journey of how crown pri... More

🥀 Characters🥀
🥀A Bride To Be Chosen🥀
🥀Their Meeting🥀
🥀The Hospitality🥀
🥀Departure, But They Meet Again🥀
🥀Marriage🥀

🥀Prologue🥀

9 1 0
By urs_taekook

The journey of how crown prince, Kim Taehyung, met the love of his life, Jeon Jungkook, prince of Sapphire.

A small spoiler from the story,

"The Crown Prince's heart started to pound as he gazed at the beauty in front of him. It was as if the forest had chosen a reward for him by sending the beauty to him. As he continued staring, he realised that he has finally chosen a bride for him"

A/N : I know the prologue is very short, but coming chapters will be longer. There wont be any pictures this time. You are free to imagine however you want. Haters can please leave.

The characters are not related to them in real life. This is purely my imagination.

Hope you enjoy the story loves💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 35
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
549K 25.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
611K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
509K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...