Rebirth after the end of the...

Da mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生:我爱种田 In the last life, ten years after the end of the world, after human beings experienced natural disa... Altro

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-183

Chapter 86-90

299 6 2
Da mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 86 Changgu Volcanic eruption magma engulfed in billowing black smoke...
  The days not only passed by for a while, but July 1st came in a blink of an eye.
  On this day, Mu Qing also ushered in a statutory holiday. She now goes to work five days a week, and takes a permanent vacation on the first day of each month.
  And because this job is under Jiang Lele's management, apart from Wang Tengteng who arrived on time, it seemed that the two of them were not very punctual.
  Today, yet another volcano, the Canggu Supervolcano, erupted.
  All the channels on the TV and all the news on the mobile phone are now reporting on this news.
  No one knows about it until the volcano officially erupts, and the government doesn't want to cause panic among the people. But since it has erupted, it cannot be concealed, and we can only try to appease the hearts of the people as much as possible.
  "Currently, there are reports from the front that the Canggu volcano in California, M country, has begun to erupt..." "...
  It is expected that the eruption will last for at least half a month at this time..." "
  ...The volcanic ash will fall in 3 to 5 days When you arrive in our country, please wear masks and take protective measures..." "
  ...please don't panic, the volcano is far away from our country, and will not have a serious impact on our country..."
  Of course, there are also reports from some channels It is more inclined to reassure people's hearts. Most of them say that there are no super volcanoes that are very close to our country, and there are no super volcanoes in our country, so everyone can still relax.

  In the last life, Mu Qing was really foolishly relieved, but now, she understands that the disaster this time is the disaster of the entire race, it's not that you won't be affected if you stay far away.
  Just look at the recent volcanic eruptions in Japan and Indonesia. Although it is far away from China, it is not in China.
  But the tsunami and volcanic ash did not fall at all, and they all affected them.
  For the entire Chinese nation, doesn't this constitute a huge disaster? These are just to put everyone at ease temporarily.
  The Canggu volcano that erupted this time is located in the Canggu Valley in the center of eastern California in M country. The Canggu volcano erupted 760,000 years ago, with a magnitude of VEI-7.6, 600 times the size of Mount St. Helens.
  This eruption is larger than the previous eruptions, directly approaching the last Yellowstone volcano, and even much larger than the Toba eruption.
  At home, everyone seems to be immune to the bimonthly outbreak, and now it even feels that it is so. Jun Zhao was also at home on vacation today. Because of the volcanic eruption, he also suspended classes for a few days and let them stay at home, thinking that it would be convenient for them to deal with anything.
  So now, everyone is sitting in front of the TV and watching CCTV's broadcast of the volcanic eruption. Everyone is almost expressionless, at least Mu Qing can't see their emotions, which is rare for a family that is usually very active.
  Through the TV, they could see the dark red magma gushing out in the engulfment of the billowing black smoke, and the loud rumbling sound pressed down layer by layer, and the burning red rock was pushed high into the sky and then fell down at a gallop. , leaving thousands of fiery red scratches in the air of the smoke screen.
  These erupted red rocks, or liquid magma, seem to hit people's hearts.
  Everything is extremely heavy, and everyone feels that life seems to be shrouded in this thick smoke. This volcanic ash not only blocks the sun, but also the hope for the future. Not only is the pressure on everyone's head, but also on everyone's heart.
  Today's living room is extremely quiet, even the two dogs lie on the ground quietly, unable to cheer up.
  Seeing this doomsday-like tragedy again, Mu Qing felt bad, but everything must look forward, right?
  Looking at the scene of the volcanic eruption, although it is not a good idea to think so, everyone can only follow what some channels say, thankful that these volcanoes did not erupt in their own country, otherwise it would be a catastrophe and displacement.
  At least for now, they are all in their own country's territory, and they don't have to go across the ocean away from their homeland. This is a great happiness for people in the last days. People who can still live in their own country's land in the future, It can really be said to be the envy of the world.
  Didn't you see that both countries R and M have been destroyed? Although not many people died, the territory of the entire country cannot be returned for the time being.
  Country M was originally better. When the Yellowstone volcano erupted, there was still a part of its territory that could be inhabited. But now, with the eruption of the Canggu volcano again, the only remaining part is also occupied by the volcano.
  At this time, the news was also reporting their actions some time ago. When country M knew that the volcano was going to erupt, it was also urgently evacuating the people.
  It's just that their evacuation is to issue a notice, and then except that they can evacuate with a small number of government vehicles, others can only find their own way.
  After hearing the news, Mu Qing had to say that these people were really murdered by him. In the face of this racial crisis, politicians in those countries still think about their own interests and their own political status. They really don't know what to say.
  And when she saw these tragedies in the world, she would once again feel that she really did not regret going to China in this life!
  The broadcast on TV is short-lived. Is the fear in everyone's heart when they see the volcanic eruption?
Avoidable, that is the natural awe of death, everyone cannot avoid it.
  But for these things, everyone just sighed for a while. After the broadcast, everyone calmed down, and then went to do their own things.
  In this troubled world, there is not so much time for children to love each other. At the same time, there is not so much time wasted on sadness.
  Even in Mu Qing's house, the old people in the family have to work every day.
  Then the two younger brothers who came back from school and vacation also help the adults with work.
  As for Zhang's father and Mu's mother, the two of them are even more tired. Even if they are taking a break, they have to inspect the construction site. Every day is rain or shine.
  But it is this kind of fulfilling life that makes them feel full of security, and they will not be in a constant state of anxiety like in the previous life.
  People nowadays, even if they have food in their homes but no income, they are extremely panicked. Fortunately, their family is living a vigorous and fulfilling life, which is what Mu Qing is most satisfied with after being reborn.
  And Jun Zhao and Mu Qing shared their feelings about their new life during this period.
  Mu Qing didn't suffer too much, except for some accidents on the part of the bus every day because the temperature was too high, everything else went smoothly.
  But Jun Zhao is different. Seeing that he has lost a lot of weight and darkened during this period, he knows that he has suffered a lot outside.
  Of course, Jun Zhao didn't tell Mu Qing these things, but only said that the mentor she met before invited him to join his project team, and now he is helping the mentor to do some basic calculations.
  For Jun Zhao's achievements, Mu Qing is sincerely proud of him. In this life, he can let go of his hands to realize his ideals, and he doesn't have to lose his life for her.
  And Mu Qing also talked about his job content, Jun Zhao always praised Mu Qing. So this seemingly insignificant job was exaggerated by him with his poor vocabulary.
  Mu Qing never refuses compliments, and she also feels that her job is really just right. After her plan can be implemented, she is not afraid that she will not be able to upgrade without new species in her space.
  Recently, she has used a lot of green liquid, and there is basically no space for green liquid to accumulate. The plants inside have wilted a lot, and the speed of development has also slowed down.
  In any case, space is mother Mu Qing's biggest reliance in the last days. She cannot damage space, so that their family can have enough capital in the last days.
  Today, there was a little rain outside, and the rain was mixed with the volcanic ash in the air, making it very turbid.
  Zhang's father doesn't like this kind of rain very much. Every time it rains, he and his second brother have to clean the glass outside. This work is very tedious and tiring.
  But Mu Qing knows that the rain seems to be nothing now, but next year, the heavy rain will pour down, and almost the whole world will be affected.
  The volcano continued to erupt, and a large amount of heat poured into the air. The volcanic ash in the air was an extremely high-quality condensation nucleus. When this substance accumulated to a certain extent, it would pour down.
  Some experts have predicted that it will rain before. After all, it is said that it rained for millions of years during the Hadean period of the earth, and that is how the primitive ocean came out.
  The current situation is just a slight replica of that time.
  Of course, when the heavy rains come next year, people will find that many plain areas will be submerged, and secondary disasters such as mudslides and landslides will also occur.
  And hot and humid will be accompanied by plague and disease, these are the tests for human beings again and again.
  "It's raining again." Grandma Mu just went out for a trip, and when she came back, she flicked the rainwater splashed on her body, "The weather is really too hot, even when it rains, the water is still warm."
  "No, I don't know when it will end." Grandpa Mu helped Grandma Mu change her shoes, wiped off the rain on her body, and the two went to the backyard.
  Then they were still talking about the weather getting more and more humid recently, and they praised Mu Qing's original waterproofing.
  Now, the weather has become a bit humid, and the rain has gradually increased during this time. It's just light rain, which can't arouse people's vigilance.
  As for Mu Qing, she was recently looking for Yang Chen and Jiang Lele to get some lime, their connections were much wider than her own.
  She had been wanting to buy lime before, but she always forgot. This time, the eruption of the Changgu volcano and the rain reminded her of it.
  Thinking about this, she thought about asking Jiang Lele when she went to work tomorrow to see if she could get lime.

  She is jealous of the many things she uses, so I'm not afraid that she won't be tempted...

Chapter 87 The sea level has risen and we will never go back to our previous life...
  These days, Mu Qing tried to find a way to use some of the things at home through Jiang Lele's channel. The mint planted in the greenhouse on the third floor was exchanged for some lime.
  These mints are nothing to Mu Qing's family, they prefer fragrant dew grass, because this is what Mu Qing likes.
  And Mu Qing didn't intend to give Jiang Lele the feeling that she couldn't run out of things at home, this was not her intention.
  Therefore, in the end, mint with a similar effect was used as an exchange. And mint has a wider range of functions than fenugreek. Not only can it be used as a herbal tea to relieve summer heat, but it also has many other functions, which Jiang Lele is also very satisfied with.
  Then, because Mu Qing got the lime very quickly, Dad Zhang and the others had a job. He and Jun Zhao spread the lime on some damp places. ┆┆Thinking┆┆Rabbit┆┆Text┆┆File┆┆Share┆┆Share┆┆With┆┆Line┆┆Up┆┆Read┆┆Read┆┆When the
  two of them were looking for a damp place, they found that There are really not many places that need to use lime to prevent moisture.
  And all of this is due to the fact that Mu Qing did a good job of waterproofing when repairing the house. In fact, this kind of rainy weather is the most test of waterproofing. Once the waterproofing is not done well, not only will their food have problems, but human bodies are also prone to problems.
  It can be said that except for the youngest in their family, all of them have a certain degree of rheumatism, and the other families are also in a similar situation to them. So the ordinary people here basically live on the second floor, and the first floor is used for daily living.
  The recent weather is sweltering and humid. Even Zhang Baolai, who has lived in this land since he was a child, can't bear it. His family members don't go out very often, and they don't get sick.
  But Zhang's father, who runs outside every day, knows that there are quite a few people who are sick these days. This is another reason why he is also busy applying lime powder. After all, lime powder can also sterilize bacteria, which is the most suitable thing for now.
  Even if it is not moisture-proof, it can sterilize very well.
  As far as the daughter is concerned, the lime is not easy to preserve in the current weather. It seems that the lime powder should have been produced just recently, and she has the ability to get it.
  The volcanic ash collected by people from all over the world is said to have been used to make things like lime and cement.
  It is also because of the large supply of volcanic ash that they can barely maintain the materials they use for construction. But even so, the material is still tight.
  During this period of time, Zhang Baolai has been listening to Mu Qing and intentionally looking for some people who can build rammed earth houses. Such people are either from the older generation, or younger designers and construction teams. And he now has such a team in his hand, and this team is expanding.
  These young people have done more research on rammed earth houses before, and the safety and structure of the design by them will be much more reasonable.
  It is said that there are centuries-old bricks and thousands of years of earth. He has also inspected these rammed-earth houses, and the quality is still very good, not as fragile as he thought before.
  Moreover, with this team, he is finally not afraid that his performance will not be completed. There was plenty of soil on the mountain, and the only thing that needed to be figured out was the beams and tiles, and he could still apply for approval for this.
  He and Jun Zhao spent the whole day wiping down everything that needed to be done in the livestock pen in the backyard, and then put everything in the basement.
  In other places, indoors are really not used now, and then there are things planted in the front and rear yards to raise fish, and lime cannot be directly sprinkled, otherwise the fish and vegetable seedlings will be burned to death.
  And these places are always bound to be humid. They can only be handed over to Grandma Mu and the others to take care of them.
  As for Mu Qing, she was quite tired from work during this time. It should be said that since the eruption of the Changgu volcano, their department has become busier than before, with countless supplies coming in and out every day. There are many others that need to be checked and accepted by her personally.
  It is said that this is the reason why the higher authorities want to step up food production. Their department is relatively well-informed, and now everyone is asking their families to step up the storage of food.
  It is only now that Mu Qing realizes that the government may have more control over himself than he who has lived a new life.
  And although she has worked a little harder recently, she has gained a lot. When she was inspecting a kind of corn that day, she found several small bugs in the corn.
  Of course, this is inseparable from her space. After passing through the creature in her hand, she can at least clearly feel the vitality of the other party.
  But if these few bugs multiply, then the seed will be wasted. The air is humid now, and the laboratory they are in is converted from an underground cave. Although these bugs are isolated, they cannot be 100% free.
  Every time, these experimental seeds have to go through strict inspection before entering and exiting the warehouse.
  So, when she discovered this negligence that time, she did a great job and got to know a small person in charge in the laboratory, and the two of them were able to talk to each other.
  You know, when she first came here, she interacted with two people in her office, as well as various low-level employees who came to move things every day. Isn't it a big improvement to meet new people this time? !
  Of course, she didn't even think about reaching the sky in one step at the moment, it's just that one more person means one more channel for news.
  Many times, in the last days, if you are well-informed, it means that you have one more chance. Just like decades, many good job recruitment is not open to the whole society, you don't know how long you missed an opportunity.
  And it will be even more so in this world in the future. If you don't know the news, then you will never escape the curse of this kind of life, and you will never get rid of the current predicament.
  Just like Mu Qing's current job, Jiang Lele directly introduced the guarantee to Mu Qing. Sometimes there is a vacancy for a position, and if someone in the government introduces you as a guarantee and the position of this person is not bad, then you can also fill it.
  Mu Qing didn't think there was any unfairness. Every society has its own unfairness. No society is absolutely fair, and no era can be called absolutely fair.
  As long as the government can guarantee the people's survival, it is a good government, and in this regard, the Huaxia government is absolutely outstanding, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is the number one in the last days.
  At least Mu Qing was thankful countless times that he lived in China, not other countries. You don't have to worry about being killed by someone at any time, or becoming someone else's meat one day. In other countries in the last days, it is too common for the weak to prey on the strong.
  Mu Qing was sitting in the car on the way back, Zhang Dad put on the radio, and the radio was broadcasting world news.
  "...Recently, the glaciers in the Arctic and Antarctic continue to melt..." "
  ...According to scientists' predictions, this iceberg melting will last for at least a year..." "
  Recently, the melting of glaciers will release ancient viruses..."
  ...
  The last piece of news, This was an obviously unofficial report, but Mu Qing knew it was true.
  In the past few years, plague and viruses were also major killers, hot weather and the spread of various animals were major
reason. Another reason is that these ancient viruses were released, and modern people often have no antibodies to this ancient virus.
  For these viruses, the more useful drug is penicillin.
  The biggest problem caused by the melting of glaciers is the rise of sea level. In this year, the melting of glaciers is the highlight in the second half of the year.
  In the past six months, the north and south glaciers have almost completely melted, and the sea level will rise by nearly 100 meters.
  What does one hundred meters mean? It means that most of Western Europe will be submerged, the eastern coast of our country will also be submerged, and the mountains in Lu Province will become islands.
  North America is uninhabitable due to cold and volcanoes, while South America is also threatened by volcanoes.
  In the future, Africa will become a place of contention among major powers, which also means that it is not a safe place to live for a long time.
  Compared with other places, my Great China is really peaceful.
  The current territory is mainly concentrated in the provinces of the first and second steps.
  The country's land area has shrunk by nearly one-third, but it is also defended according to natural dangers. It can be regarded as the right time, place and people.
  This is why ten years after the end of the world, even though wars are raging everywhere, the country is still peaceful. No country has the strength of China. Not only does it not have a large population reduction, but it also does not move to a foreign country to damage its strength.
  In this life, when she heard the news again and saw this scene, she couldn't help but feel the same emotion as in the previous life.
  And Zhang's father also expressed the same emotion as Mu Qing, "It seems that we are still considered good, looking at those people in country M, they are unlucky." Mu Qing ignored
  Zhang's father's gloating, just replied, "It's not just country M, those countries in Europe are too busy to take care of themselves now."
  "What's going on over there?" Dad Zhang didn't think about what happened in Europe recently, "I didn't hear anything about them in the news!"
  "You can see it in a month at most." Mu Qing looked out of the window, the dim sunlight, even the air that was still hot in the evening, felt a little heavy in his heart.
  "What did you hear at work?" Zhang's father is on the construction site every day, and Mu's mother also works at the township office. Although they know more news than ordinary people, they don't go there much.
  "It's nothing, just think about it..." Mu Qing took a sip of the herbal tea in the cup, "Before, the climate warming and the greenhouse effect were calling for the melting of glaciers at the two poles every day. It has been going on for a year since last summer. It’s been a year of high temperature, did you hear this on the news?”
  “Not really.” Zhang’s father frowned, “Then you mean that the polar glaciers will melt?”
  Mu Qing took a deep look at his father who was driving , the first time I spoke, "Dad...the glaciers at the two poles will melt, and the sea level will rise by a hundred meters. We will never go back to our previous life..."

Chapter 88 Worldwide Migration Are they not hot? ...
  Sure enough, everything is moving towards the trajectory of Mu Qing's last life, and nothing has changed because of her change alone.
  Countless people still died, and volcanoes continued to erupt one after another. The earthquake was also continuing, and she even saw a picture of a couple embracing each other and facing death in the news broadcast on TV.
  In her last life, she had not observed this world carefully, nor had she seriously experienced the beauty of this world, so she had already faced endless pain.
  And in this life, because of the worry-free material life, she finally had a little time to seriously watch this changing world and become a witness of this era.
  It can be said that Mu Qing has clearly watched the changes in this world in this life, and she is also witnessing history.
  But within half a month, Mu Qing was at home on vacation, watching TV in the morning. Sure enough, the news began to report that Europe began to migrate. It's just that they migrated to country E, as well as some countries in Central Asia.
  Of course, more countries are migrating to Africa.
  Mu Qing has to say that in many cases, there is always a rationality behind the seemingly unreasonable things.

  For example, Grandma Mu, who was watching the news with her, felt that these people were very unreasonable
  . Very backward and didn't want to go. But in the later stage, except for a few countries, Africa is the place everyone wants to go, at least some food can be grown there.
  "Let's look at it later." Mu Qing didn't say too much, because they would know it soon, and it wasn't something that could or was worth hiding.
  Grandma Mu still has her own things to do, and she went to the backyard when she was sure that Mu Qing had water and food to eat. Recently, the food at home has lost two children, and the children have grown a lot. It can be seen that they usually No less stealing food in the backyard.
  Mu Qing's two-day vacation per week is really good. At least she feels that she can learn information outside so that she can not keep up with the times, and she can have her own time.
  She doesn't think that she has lived a new life, so what she understands can be enough to support her to live, this is impossible. In less than a year from this life, the information she has learned from the tip of the iceberg is enough to supplement a lot of what she didn't know in the previous life.
  People cannot be complacent.
  Mu Qing doesn't spend a lot of time at home now. He just finished watching the news and prepared to be comfortable. When he was eating a bowl of ice cream in this hot weather, he was called back to attend an urgent task. │This│Work│Product│From│Thinking│Rabbit│On│Online│Reading│Reading│Network│Friends│Organizing│Up│Biography│Speaking of which, the researcher she met last time was named Sun Xiaojing, this time the
  work Or she recommended herself.
  The research institute will set up a team to go outside to collect some information on soil, water quality, climate, and animals and plants, at least that's how Mu Qing understands it.
  In this group, there are not many real scientific researchers, but they need a leader of their logistics team to lead a group to do physical work. This is what Mu Qing understands. Of course, Sun Xiaojing didn't say that.
  Naturally, Jiang Lele didn't want to do this kind of drudgery, but Wang Tengteng seemed to be at his desk every day and had his own business. Coupled with Sun Xiaojing's recommendation to herself, saying that Mu Qing is a local who is familiar with the situation, and his performance last time seemed to know some knowledge, so these scientists did not object to Mu Qing going out together as the captain of the logistics team.
  To be honest, if it wasn't for Mu Qing's desire for the right to use and mix these seeds, she really didn't want to go. Now that the weather is 50 degrees outside, who would want to go.
  But there is no way, the situation is stronger than people, she has to ask people now, not only has to go, but also has to leave a good impression.
  After receiving Sun Xiaojing's notice, she asked Grandma Mu to pack her things, and then she had to bring her donkey.
  This time I was going to the wild, so if you don’t want to carry heavy loads or walk when you’re tired, donkeys are more practical.
  Many scenic spots use donkeys or mules to carry luggage or people, and the climbing ability of donkeys is also very good.
  So, without the donkey's knowledge, its miserable life was decided during this period. God knows how much he likes life here now. Apart from being a little hotter every day, there is nothing wrong with it. Even when it is too hot, there are big ice cubes to cool off.
  Grandma Mu is not very worried about Mu Qing going to the wild. It is so dangerous outside now, and all kinds of viruses are raging. Don't think that she doesn't know the situation outside if she doesn't go out. They also have their own elderly group, and they chat about where every day. Where did someone die again.
  "Grandma, it's okay. I just went to rescue her for a few days." Mu Qing said to the old man who was worried about his face while packing his things.
  "It's not that I don't want you to go, but I'm just worried. You just came back..." Grandma Mu said with tears in her eyes. These days are really the only happy days in the past ten years.
  They shouldn't have sent the child away back then, but if they didn't, her brother would not have survived. It's really a dilemma, and it's also the same thing. They don't want to stay at home to see their little daughter and grandson. As long as they see it, they feel heartache.
  After Mumu came back, they didn't dare to come back, and they came back because she told them to come back. During this time, they saw her every day, and suddenly she left again. Grandma Mu inevitably felt sad.
  "It's okay, it's really only a few days." Mu Qing stepped forward and hugged Grandma Mu, "You see, my parents can't see me off, so I'm in a hurry. It just so happens that the place where they entered the mountain is close to our side. It will be there in an hour with the donkey."
  Grandma Mu also felt embarrassed, she hadn't shed tears for many years, and after so many years of suffering and suffering, it was hypocritical to live a good life during this period, "Then you go out Be careful when you are outside, I will bring you more delicious food."
  Grandma Mu took over the work from Mu Qing and began to pack things for her.
  The speed is obviously faster now, just bring a set of clothes for a change of clothes, these are new clothes made by Master Wen, very suitable for women's Tang suits for riding a donkey.
  And bring more underwear, and change it outside frequently.
  Then put some durable food, beef jerky, yogurt, etc., and a lot of dried fruits.
  In the end, the various freeze-dried foods made by Grandma Mu are finally useful.
  This time, she didn't actually need to bring these foods by herself. The document Zhang Xiaojing sent was just to ask her to bring a few happy clothes. The meals were all brought by their logistics team and they would eat a large pot of rice.
  Of course, she didn't refuse Grandma Mu's kindness. If there are more snacks, she can also take out some snacks to eat in a fair manner.
  In the end, Grandma Mu also brought Mu Qing a lot of various freeze-dried foods that she made. Basically, porridge took up the main position. There was no way.
  She directly packed a big bag for Mu Qing, basically enough for half a month's breakfast, "Eat well in the morning and full at noon, you must eat full in the morning."
  Mu Qing was actually quite helpless, she Just go for a week to two weeks, really don't need so many things.
  In the end, the two bamboo baskets hanging on the little donkey were filled with various supplies. Fortunately, these things were not heavy, otherwise it would have suffered a lot this time.
  When Mu Qing saw the little donkey again, he actually felt that it had grown a lot taller, and when he was holding it and wanted to step on it, it was only at this time that he really confirmed that it had grown taller.
  "How did you grow taller!" After Mu Qing got on the donkey, he patted its neck and made fun of it, regardless of whether the donkey could understand or not.
  She doesn’t know whether the donkey understands it or not. Anyway, Grandma Mu understands it, and helped the donkey to smooth its hair, “The little donkey has become obedient recently. He eats well and eats well. I'm less than two years old, so I can still open my mouth."
  "Oh, all right, then I'll go first." Mu Qing didn't say anything to Grandma Mu, just greeted her and left.
  The neighbors and tenants were very curious when they saw Mu Qing riding away on a donkey. They dared not come over when Mu Qing was around. It was because Mu Qing looked aloof, and Grandma Mu was relatively approachable.
  So as soon as Mu Qing left, they came over and talked around Grandma Mu.
  Of course, Grandma Mu didn't know exactly what Mu Qing did, but it didn't prevent her from praising her granddaughter, so everyone once again knew that Mu Qing's job was really good, and now she was able to travel on business with wages.
  Of course, this also shows that Mu Qing's family really has food, and they are already on a business trip at public expense, and they still have food for themselves. Doesn't it mean that they dislike the food outside?
  They had heard that Zhang Baolai and Lin Xiuxiu were outside with lunch boxes, so Mu Qing must be like this too.
  Mu Qing didn't know about these things after she left, but when she got to the place, she still knew that she was pulled to make up for it.

Because until this morning they wanted Wang Tengteng to come over more than themselves.
  As for how she knew, Wang Tengteng told herself on WeChat that she must take good care of these scientists. These are the treasures of the base and the pillars of the country.
  She didn't ask him why he didn't come, it was just some unreasonable reasons, they have worked together for a long time, it must have been two months, it's not that she doesn't know how homebound this person is, probably he is too lazy to come out.
  As soon as she arrived at the assembly point, everyone had just arrived, basically just a few obviously elderly people riding donkeys like herself, and a bunch of obviously military people with weapons standing around Obviously to protect everyone.
  And everyone, a few old people are wearing a very strange camouflage uniform.
  At this temperature, she couldn't help thinking to herself, how hot it is, and she didn't know how they could bear it. Of course, after they entered the mountain together, she realized that this is the latest high-tech fabric, which has the function of preventing heatstroke and cooling down, so it is really not hot to wear.
  At that time, Mu Qing was once again ashamed of his shallow knowledge.
  "Captain Mu..." The voice in front of him broke Mu Qing's continuous brainstorming and complaints.

Chapter 89 The investigation into the mountains did not make people chill.
  Mu Qing turned around and realized that the person who called her just now was Zhu Xinchen, the captain of the special police team who was protecting them this time. He was two meters tall and had a dark complexion. He didn't pay much attention to his own image.
  Before, she knew through Sun Xiaojing's introduction that this was the officer in charge of their security work, but this time she was going to go to the mountains. Coupled with the fact that the personnel are all very important scientists, the natural security force is relatively strong.
  Mu Qing didn't express any dislike for the captain, after all, it wasn't like she didn't have such times in her previous life. Later, I must be inferior to these officers, not even some widows in the scorching sun.
  I have to say that Huaxia's treatment of these soldiers is really excellent, and it doesn't make people chill.
  On the contrary, the captain of the SWAT team intentionally kept a distance when facing Mu Qing, for fear of soiling Mu Qing's Tang suit, which Mu Qing looked very good at. After all, at this time, there are very few people who can be as clean as Mu Qing.
  "Captain Mu, this time I have to trouble your logistics team to help us prepare our meals every time. We even brought some food for ourselves. I wonder if we can make some more for us?" Zhu Xinchen and the others are all soldiers. There are quite a lot, but I don't want to take advantage of the country, so I took some rations myself.
  The country treats them well, and they are not people who don't know how to be grateful. They are always thinking about how to serve the country and how to realize their value to the country.
  "Okay, Captain Zhu, just hand over the things you brought to Xiao Liang, who is in charge of the food." When you are away from home, giving convenience to others is giving convenience to yourself, not to mention that these people are the ones who protect their own safety. Mu Qing is a little Don't mind making them comfortable.
  In many emergencies, it is their little gratitude and affection for you, which is the hope for you to survive.
  "Thank you, Captain Mu." Zhu Xinchen breathed a sigh of relief. Those soldiers are most afraid of dealing with cultural people in these research institutes. Sometimes they really can't explain clearly to them.
  "It's okay." Mu Qing smiled.
  Everyone waited for everyone to arrive, and then Sun Xiaojing and Mu Qing stood together and talked about the next thing. Mu Qing learned that the senior researchers in the research institute, that is, those white-haired old professors, are more worried about the impact of the outside climate on food crops, so this time they came out to investigate a lot of data.
  What Sun Xiaojing didn't tell Mu Qing was that the professors felt that the previously predicted ice age would come earlier, so this time they braved the scorching heat to come out for scientific research. This is a state secret, so she naturally cannot tell Mu Qing.
  Of course, Mu Qing didn't think of this either, after all, she already knew the direction of the next ten years. The temperature probably didn't start to drop until the third year, at least for more than a year.
  It was not until the fifth year that it became extremely cold, and after the death of the tenth year, the ice cap of the continent had reached 30 degrees north latitude, and it was only here that the temperature gradually stabilized and did not continue to drop.
  Now she really thinks that she came out to collect a lot of data this time. Although she didn't know what to collect, she didn't ask too much, because she knew that even if she asked, she probably wouldn't be able to find anything.
  Mu Qing still has a clear understanding of this point. The country has achieved the ultimate in secrecy about many things, especially things that are likely to cause riots.
  After counting the number of people and equipment, everyone started to go up the mountain. And Mu Qing also got on his little donkey. Everyone said that Mu Qing's family must be in good condition, otherwise Jiang Lele would not have played with her.
  After all, Jiang Lele was a well-known rich person in the research institute, but because she didn't have much personal contact with Mu Qing, she didn't know she was so rich.

  Seeing how strong the little donkey in her family is, she knew that it cost a lot. Those who can afford to raise livestock now are not ordinary people.
  Not to mention the food eaten every day, just the drinking water is a huge expense.
  "Captain Mu, what do you do at home?" No, a small employee came over to make friends with Mu Qing.
  "It's nothing, it's just an ordinary family." Mu Qing sat on the donkey and sprayed some cooling spray. Because she was going into the mountain, she removed the awning above her head, otherwise it would be difficult to walk.
  "Oh..." The obvious little girl doesn't believe this statement, is it an ordinary family riding a donkey and eating beef jerky?
  "It's true, but my family is local, so many things are not missing." Mu Qing didn't want to separate himself from everyone, so he picked what everyone could accept.
  "Ah, it's really nice to be able to live a good life now..." They all know how comfortable the life of the local people is now, especially the three southwestern provinces, which can be said to be the best places in the country to live now.
  It's too hot in the northwest and lack of oxygen on the plateau, so life is easier for them in the southwest.
  Moreover, the central government is here, and many scientific research bases she knows are set up here, which is considered a very good boundary. ◆This ◆Work ◆Provided ◆Online ◆Online ◆Reading ◆Reading◆ "So it's okay."
  Mu Qing just smiled, and then continued to chew beef jerky, otherwise This kind of mountain road is really too difficult.
  This kind of mountain road is similar to the one she used to hike cross-country, but the weather is hotter and the road is more difficult. Everyone has to carry a lot of stuff.
  At this time, Mu Qing's donkey looked very good, after all, apart from those elderly senior researchers, that is, Mu Qing had a little donkey. In this weather, it is so comfortable to have some snacks without having to walk with your own luggage.
  At lunch time, Mu Qing didn't have any lunch box, so he could only eat with everyone. However, the skills of the logistics team were really poor, so she didn't eat much, thinking that she would live in a tent by herself at night, so she could walk into the space to adjust her life.
  And everyone saw that Mu Qing didn't eat much, and they were also happy in their hearts. Although it was a bit bitter and tiring to go out to eat and drink at public expense, it was good to eat enough. When meeting someone like Mu Qing who can't even finish his share, everyone will be even happier.
  So imperceptibly, everyone's jealousy towards Mu Qing became a little bit lighter.
  You didn't walk much in the morning, but it will be much better after you get used to it in the afternoon. Although these people are all scientific research experts, their physical strength is really not bad.
  A group of people shuttled through the deep mountains and old forests. The experts on the donkey in the middle looked at the thick volcanic ash nearby, and they really felt a little heartbroken. These volcanic ash blocks the growth of plants, and it also blocks the hope of human beings to live.
  Everyone is not aware that the crisis is coming, and they can't say anything. They can only do their best to make the world a better place.
  It was the first time for Mu Qing to enter the mountain after the end of the Qing Dynasty. There are still people cleaning up the volcanic ash on the outskirts of the mountain here. However, Sichuan Province is known as the 100,000 Mountains. There are many places where humans rarely set foot, and they have not yet reached here.
  In the last life, although the population continued to spread from the big cities to the outside, there were many human footprints in many mountains and forests. At that time, the mountains were more able to survive than the outside world. Potatoes and sweet potatoes are the most common normal food on the dining table of ordinary people.
  A group of people shuttled through the mountains, and it soon became night. In this kind of deep mountains and old forests, it is still necessary for the army to choose the camp.
  In the end, everyone chose to camp on a relatively flat hillside with a leeward side.
  Some young researchers helped their teachers set up camp, and the fastest were the soldiers who came to carry out their missions.
  As for Mu Qing, her equipment was the top-level outdoor equipment that she had bought before, which cost her hundreds of thousands of dollars, and this time it finally came in handy.
  Tents, moisture-proof mats, gas stoves, small pots, etc. are all available. Of course, even if she did, she didn't cook, she just boiled some hot water for herself and made some brown sugar water to drink.
  Then I smuggled some into the space, thinking that I could drink some freeze-dried pork rib porridge at night, which will warm my stomach and fill my stomach, which is very comfortable.
  After walking for a day, everyone didn't have extra energy to talk and chat, but the soldiers didn't feel too tired. The previous training was much more tiring than the current intensity, and today's kind is nothing at all.
  After eating, they sat under the tree and chatted. This kind of rare and pure moment was rare for them for more than half a year.
  "Captain, I heard that my sister-in-law is about to give birth..." A young man who looked more energetic sitting next to Zhu Xinchen was a little excited.
  "Well, I guess we can go to the hospital this time when we go back..." Zhu Xinchen was very grateful to the government for picking up the military family first when the volcano erupted, so that they would not have to worry about the future.
  There are also many preferential policies for them now, and his wife can go to the hospital when she wants to give birth. This is already very good in terms of the current conditions, and they are also very satisfied.
  "The sister-in-law has given birth, captain, you must treat us to the full moon wine..." Another soldier under Zhu Xinchen went on to say that he is the type who feeds the whole family by himself, and he has no idea how much it is now. difficult.
  "Well, I invite you when the time comes, you can't come empty-handed." Zhu Xinchen's family conditions are not bad, and he is not stingy about such a big event as having a baby, so he thought he would treat these comrades to a good meal.
  "That's for sure, my sister-in-law's craftsmanship is so good, we don't have the face to come here empty-handed." They didn't
  feel much about the changes in the current environment as soldiers, but they were more tired than before. Although I know that life is not easy, but most of them are now in a state of being alone, not in a very distressed state.
  ...
  Everyone's atmosphere is very good, Mu Qing can hear it from a long distance, but it may be that she often drinks green liquid, and then is nourished by the space, so her eyes and ears are much clearer.
  After she pulled up the tent, she entered the space and ate a full meal, but it was just a full meal of fruit. After all, her craftsmanship is really bad. Even if it is possible to cook in the space, she doesn't want to do it. Just make a freeze-dried porridge.
  I have to say that this is the first time I ate this freeze-dried porridge made by my grandma. It is really delicious and delicious, and it is the most convenient to go out.
  When the weather gets cold in the future, take it with you and drink it when you go outside. It will warm your stomach and body. It is really good.
  The bursts of cicadas at night could not disturb everyone's clear dreams, and everyone who was tired all day fell asleep.

Chapter 90 The prophecy comes true The sun has been covered and the temperature has risen... The
  night has passed in a flash, except for Mu Qing and Brother Bing, it is estimated that everyone's life is not very good, the field is very hot, and there are many mosquitoes.
  This directly determines that everyone should not open the tent, otherwise the mosquitoes will make you doubt your life. Not only uncomfortable, but also may bring unexpected diseases and
life threat.
  The soldiers relied on their good ability to adapt to the wild to survive, while Mu Qing relied on his magic mosquito repellent—wormwood to prevent mosquitoes from getting close.
  This point, everyone has already seen it in the first day's rush. In the team, only Mu Qing can keep mosquitoes away from him.
  Even those senior researchers who sit on donkeys like Mu Qing can't do this. Although everyone carries mosquito repellent potions or various mosquito repellent artifacts, the inexplicable effect is not as good as Mu Qing's. . Originally, there would be no harm if there was no comparison, but after the comparison, everyone's mind will be settled.
  So, after everyone smelled Mu Qing's delicious scent of wormwood, some young researchers approached her intentionally or unintentionally to set up a tent the night before. Senior researchers don't have to worry about this, someone will help them arrange it, and the people under him are more close to Mu Qing.
  Of course, those who have such small thoughts are usually girls who are observant and meticulous, and those men with rougher thoughts don't have so many thoughts. Although they are actually more troubled by mosquitoes during the day, but with their pre-apocalyptic training and their perseverance, this difficulty is nothing to them.
  You know, some of them served in the Turpan Basin, and there is another place where mosquitoes can kill people. Therefore, they are unpretentious and do not pay attention to these details at all.
  Waking up early in the morning is not considered cool, but it is a bit stuffy because it is not ventilated in the mountains and forests.
  Before the end of the world, the temperature was the lowest in the early morning, but at this time, even in the coldest and coolest time of the day, the temperature was almost thirty degrees.
  The temperature in the early morning after the end of the world has already approached that of the previous summer afternoon, making people feel restless even if they wake up in the morning. And although Mu Qing didn't suffer during this time, she had suffered for ten years in her last life, and she didn't think there was anything unbearable about it.
  Therefore, although she looks the most exquisite, but among the young girls, or except for Brother Bing, perhaps she is the one who is the most adaptable.
  Early in the morning, Mu Qing had just put down the bowl after finishing her meal, and then saw an old researcher with trembling white hair coming to her, which flattered her.
  "Xiao Mu, I heard that you have a lot of plants in your home..." The researcher's surname is Jiang. He is a distant relative of Jiang Lele, and he has also heard Jiang Lele talk about Mu Qing.
  "It's okay, I just wanted to build a homestay before the end of the world, so I bought more." Mu Qing smiled, even if he was suspected because of buying a large number of seeds before the end of the world, he was only suspicious of where he knew some inside information That's it, instead of wondering if she's reborn or what.
  "Then you are lucky in this world." Professor Jiang looked at the mountains in the distance, feeling a little melancholy. He didn't know if he would be able to see the sunrise again in this life.
  "No matter how difficult it is, it will pass." Although this difficult period has not passed in ten years in her previous life, Mu Qing really believes that everything will pass, just like the government's propaganda.
  "Haha, the little girl said it well." Professor Jiang looked at Mu Qing, and felt that this little girl was just like what his nephew said, she was really a person with a delicate mind.
  "Thank you, Professor, for your compliment." Mu Qing didn't want to inquire about any news, the future was under her control, and she had no fear.
  And her fearlessness is exactly what many people don't have, so her state of mind is very valuable among the crowd.
  "What is the major of the little girl?" Professor Jiang was a little happy to see a good seedling he liked, and couldn't help asking.
  Mu Qing thought, the opportunity has come, "I'm a liberal arts major, but recently I'm learning biology and agronomy by myself." It's enough to say this, and it would be flattering to leave any more.
  "It's really ambitious..." Professor Jiang smiled, "Maybe we can do things together in the future."
  After Professor Jiang finished speaking, he got on his donkey, and Mu Qing only politely expressed his hope and didn't say much.
  It was another day of trekking, and today I have reached the depths of the forest, but even the trees here are dead in large areas, which makes people feel very sad.
  And today during the day, the SWAT team also shot a wild boar and a wild sheep, and they couldn't take them away, so everyone shared the food. Even Mu Qing got a large piece of pork head and a piece of lamb chops.
  Don't underestimate the appetite of dozens of people, especially there are many soldiers with young men. They are not joking when they eat.
  At least, these things are small cases in their eyes, and they have no fear at all.
  Today's animals, because of the lack of food, the living environment has deteriorated sharply, so the taste of today's prey, at least in Mu Qing's opinion, is not very good, so they are killed.

  It's just that, in Mu Qing's mouth, it's not very delicious, but in the eyes of everyone, it's very delicious. Now after electricity is shunted, meat can only be eaten in the government canteen. This time the wild boar and wild lamb made everyone very excited.
  In the evening, everyone gathered around a bonfire and ate a large piece of meat. It was the first time in their life that they felt so happy eating meat. Before the end of the world, the female researcher who was clamoring to lose weight every day was always coming, and she would eat as much meat as she had, and she would never dislike greasy food again.
  Even in front of the food, the high temperature of the campfire has become a lot cuter.
  Sitting next to everyone, Mu Qing was also infected by this happy atmosphere. It may be because she has spent ten years in the last days, sometimes her nerves are really numb and indifferent, and she has become very dull in many emotions.
  So when everyone feels happy, she won't have any big emotional fluctuations.
  However, this kind of atmosphere where everyone is very happy can also infect her. This may be the group effect. Therefore, most of the time, Mu Qing doesn't dislike this kind of group activities, on the contrary, she likes them very much, which doesn't match her cool appearance.
  There is no signal in the mountains, and everyone is very excited today, so we gather together, light wormwood and start chatting. $$Thinking$$兔$$网$$
  Mu Qing also knew from their words, and the government had already known a lot of news before. Most of the people here know it, even if they don't know it now, they will probably know it in the future.
  Therefore, this meal made everyone let go when chatting, and no longer hide it.
  Sure enough, many scientists have predictions about the future, and everyone has guessed about many things, such as volcanoes, iceberg melting, plague outbreaks, sea level rise... these series of things.
  After Mu Qing heard this, he just sighed in his heart that it was so. If the news was not known in advance, it would be impossible for the government to mobilize and rescue various materials so quickly as soon as something happened.
  You must know that many granaries had been moved to the three southwestern provinces and Gaoyuan Mountain before the eruption of the volcano.
  "Professor Jiang, according to your opinion, this disaster will be difficult to overcome?" Zhu Xinchen has children at home, so he is more concerned about these things. The traditional concept of Chinese people is that the next generation is more important than themselves.
  "..." Professor Jiang didn't answer right away, but after a pause, he said, "The volcano will probably end soon, but other disasters may not be sure." Everyone didn't think too much, but they were very happy when they heard that the volcanic eruption would end
  . Satisfied. As for other disasters, they believed that no volcanic eruption was more frightening.
  Moreover, the reason why disasters are disasters is that they are not long-lasting. Of course, the only ones who think so are these soldiers, and the expressions of these scientific researchers are no longer as happy as when they just finished eating meat.
  Mu Qing clearly saw the changes in everyone's expressions, and the joy in her heart also faded, and she deliberately reminded everyone at this time.
  "I have read a lot of information before that volcanic eruptions will cause atmospheric warming." Mu Qing poked the fire and continued, with a heavy tone, "Recently, the icebergs are still melting, and plagues are rampant everywhere." Zhu Xinchen looked at Mu Qing, he
  knew This Captain Mu is not really an ordinary person as she said, he must know a lot, otherwise it is impossible for an ordinary local to be like her. Zhu Xinchen was not without local people, and he was very clear about their lives.
  "So what next?"
  "In the future..." Mu Qing threw the stick in his hand, feeling a little sad, "Who can say for sure in the future? The eruption of Mount Toba 60,000 years ago also blocked the sun. Humans entered the ice age for thousands of years, and plants died. , Homo sapiens, the ancestor of human beings, was almost extinct."
  "So what about this time?" Zhu Xinchen was a little anxious, and then asked.
  However, Professor Jiang and the others had a lot of considerations and did not refute Mu Qing's speech. Maybe they wanted everyone to be prepared so that fewer people would die in the future.
  "This time, the sun has been covered, the temperature has risen, the glaciers have begun to melt, the sea level has risen, and the plague has begun. Who knows what will happen next?" Mu Qing just presented many current situations, and then It was also mentioned before that there may be a big ice age in the future, let's see what they think.
  Zhu Xinchen didn't continue to ask. The group of people around the bonfire gradually calmed down, and it was no longer as lively as before.
  This night is destined to be a sleepless night for many people.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

17.7K 237 27
天災囤貨且修仙 / Stock up on goods during natural disasters and cultivate immortality 作者︰清酒微醺 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/287708.html Five years after the...
12.1K 165 6
天灾文炮灰女看到弹幕后 / The cannon fodder of the natural disaster novel sees the barrage behind the scenes 作者︰金彩 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/294008.html Lin...
14K 196 9
星雲深處,有間甜品屋 作者:忽見青山 Not my Story
14.3K 310 16
Author: Intermittent cramps STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? for my offline reading only! Xia Meng experienced a terrible and tragic life and return...