Resident evil X O.C Sticking...

Bởi jakerichardson95

RE 1-6; with the added bonus of my OC Xem Thêm

Chapter I Arviving In R.C
Chapter II Grey-Valentine Meeting
Chapter III Discovering The Truth
Chapter IV Hanging Out
Chapter V Calm Before The Storm
Chapter VI Hell Let Loose
Chapter VII Rookies First Night
Chapter VIII Infection
Chapter IX Back In Action
Chapter X The End Of It All
Chapter XII The Next Step
Chapter XIII Veronica
Chapter XIV Veronica Part Deux
Chapter XV Date Night
Chapter XVI New Beginnings
Chapter XVII Valdelobos
Chapter XVIII Valdelobos Part Duex

Chapter XI Healing

139 4 3
Bởi jakerichardson95

October 1st 7:30 AM

The trio had landed in the middle of nowhere a few hours ago, just before the the helicopter ran out of fuel. Carlos managed to land it safely just off the side of a highway.

Jill and Lincoln decided to find a motel so they could rest and recover from the madness of the past few days, Jill also offered Carlos to come but he ultimately declined their offer.

"Thanks guys I do appreciate it but I'm going to go back to Mexico and forget about everything, I know I can't stop you two but don't do anything crazy" Carlos said to the duo as he extended his hand to them.

Lincoln took it and shook it. "Thanks mate I don't think we would have made it without your help bruv" Lincoln said as the two males nodded at eachother.

Jill just hugged Carlos which he reciprocated. "If you need anything just call and we will be there, I mean it" Jill said as she ended the hug.

The trio shared one last nod and smiled at each other as Carlos took off his tactical gear leaving him in just his black shirt and a cargo pants, Carlos turned his back to them and started walking in the opposite direction leaving Jill and Lincoln by the side of the road. The duo decided to walk in the opposite direction to Carlos, on instinct Jill grabbed Lincoln's hand and interlocked her fingers with his.

Lincoln just smiled at her and enjoyed how close she was to him, Lincoln knew once they had stopped and rested they would need to talk about that kiss he could still recall how soft Jill's lips were.

Jill was having similar thoughts as well but at that moment her mind was racing a mile a minute, why did she grab Lincoln's hand, what did his smile mean, Jill didn't want anyone especially Lincoln to know that he was one of her first kisses more importantly if they did get together he would be her first proper relationship.

Lincoln and Jill were still walking, both of their feet were aching from the mamath distance they had already walked it was currently 12pm according to Jill's watch, due to the scorching heat that was boiling the duo. Jill had taken off her blue tank top leaving just the white undershirt.

Lincoln likewise took off his now burned, scratched up red trench coat, he left that back with the helicopter there was no saving it unfortunately, Lincoln had taken off his grey long sleeved shirt as well due to how hot it was, Jill could hear her companion mumble something about shitty American weather.

Lincoln was currently holding his shirt in his free hand leaving him shirtless. Jill could see the man's perfectly sculpted abs glistening in the sunlight, it took everything Jill had not to droll over man.

In the distance the duo could see a diner on the side of the road with a least four to five cars parked outside. Lincoln let go of Jill's hand and quickly popped his shirt back on.

Jill and Lincoln used all the energy they had left to run towards the diner, it took the duo a few moments to actually reach it, as soon as they did Lincoln collapsed just outside the front door.

"Claire, Leon there is a funny looking man lying on the floor" a small voice came from behind them.

Jill and Lincoln looked up to see a small girl with blonde short hair, the duo also noticed she was wearing a red leather jacket that was clearly way too big for her.

Jill and Lincoln were shocked when Chris's little sister walked around the corner with a blonde haired man wearing a R.P.D outfit.

"CLAIRE!"Jill screamed running to the young lady Claire had barely anytime to react as she was engulfed in a bear hug by the older woman.

Lincoln got up from his prone position and looked at the group.
Claire noticed Jill's companion and left Jill's embrace and stormed over to the ashen haired man, before Lincoln could open his mouth he was slapped across the face by Claire the sound of it piercing everyone's ears, the force also left a huge red mark on the side of his face where Claire had slapped him.

"Claire what the hell was that for" Jill asked clearly confused.

"This guy left me to fend for myself in that godforsaken police station" Claire seathed back at them.

"Sorry love but like I said I had to go help Jill she had a giant mutant fucker chase her all night and I found her dying in some back alley" Lincoln explained in his defence.

Claire huffed and extended her hand to the man she had just hit. " I'm sorry I get why you would go and try and help Jill, you two do have a history" Lincoln accepted her hand and nodded at the brunette young woman.

Sherry noticed Lincoln's strange appearance that he was clearly too young to have white hair, being the curious child she was she asked him about it."Mr Lincoln sir I was wondering how come your hair is snow white aren't you still young?"

Lincoln just chuckled, no one really asked about his appearance he didn't stay in places long enough for people to really notice he was there, Lincoln was surprised by the question. "I was injected when I was about your age the serum turned my hair white but it gave me some awesome powers as well"

"AWESOME POWERS!!!" Sherry yelled startling the group with her outburst.

"Yes but it's our secret ok" Lincoln put his pinky out and Sherry did the same the duo interlocked pinkie's and shock on it as the rest of their companions just giggled at their antics.

The group then decided to head in the diner to grab some lunch, as all of them were famished, the group decided to take the booth at the end Claire and Leon took one side with Claire taking the window seat to everyone's surprise Sherry decided to sit with Lincoln and Jill with her sitting in-between them.

"So what is everyone's order??" Leon asked grabbing the menu.

"Pancakes please" Claire asked putting her menu down and staring out the window, Claire noticed a black chevrolet camaro 1969 roll up at the diner.

Jill declined any food while Lincoln ordered a strawberry Sunday, Sherry ordered the same while Leon also ordered pancakes as well, Claire decided to bring something up.

"So Jill is Lincoln like your boyfriend or something he was adamant about it when we met at the police station to find you, I thought you liked my brother so what happened?" Jill just looked between Lincoln and Claire a few times not knowing how to respond.

Jill just sighed and looked one last time at Lincoln who just nodded at her. "Before the city went to shit I confessed and all he did was say thank you and the next day he was in Europe, Lincoln's been by my side since the mansion incident, I don't know, somewhere along way I realised that I like him that way I'm sorry Claire I know Chris is your brother but I can't change how either of us feel"

Claire just nodded and sighed knowing how much of a block head Chris could be. "I'm sorry, my brother can be a dumbass sometimes"

Jill chuckled and gripped Lincoln's hand under the table she felt something again in her chest it made her feel warm and fuzzy in a good when he squeezed it a little. Lincoln also noticed the car, no one had gotten out and he hadn't heard the door go Lincoln let go of Jill hand and stood up shocking everyone at the table.

"That Camaro hasn't moved since we got here and no-one has come in the diner yet, let me go check it out you guys sit tight" Lincoln said to the group.

As Lincoln was getting up the door bell dinged, the patrons all turned in unison to see that a woman had just walked in, she was on the small side, her hair was short with her fringe covering one side of her face, she was wearing a red dress with black stockings and black high heels, sunglasses covered her eyes.

Lincoln and Leon in unison recognised the woman immediately. She was of Chinese descent, she took off her sunglasses exposing her brown eyes.

ADA!!!! The boys both yelled in unison startling the other patrons in the establishment.

"Wait Lincoln how do you know Ada?" Leon asked him, the other members of their party also looked at him with questioning intent.

"She my little sister" Lincoln said casually like it was common knowledge.

Everyone at the table lost their jaws from the revelation. Sherry looked between the siblings something wasn't adding up Lincoln from the half hour she had known him was a Caucasian from England with a dirty mouth and the lady that just walked in was clearly Asian, the little girl had to ask the question.

"How come you two are brother and sister you look completely different plus he's English" Sherry said pointing to both of them simultaneously.

The rest of the group sighed in relief as none of them had the guts to ask that question luckily Sherry was here and she hadn't got a filter yet.

Ada sat down on Lincoln lap and put her arms around his neck anoying the brunette to the side of her. Ada smiled at the the little girl.

"We grow up in the same orphanage Lincoln is a year older, one day I was so hungry that for the whole day all you could hear was my stomach growling, I passed out from the hunger, the next thing I knew I was in Lincoln's lap and he passed me some bread he stole" everyone was still listening intently so Ada continued

"All the other kids just ignored me mainly cause I didn't speak a lick of English I could only speak Mandarin but for some reason Light wouldn't leave me alone once he realised I was Chinese he spent the next six months learning Mandarin he wasn't a pro or anything but we got by, after that I kind of stuck to him like glue after five years we were both fluent in eachother's language"

Jill and the others just sat there in awe of their upbringing. Lincoln sighed he thought he might as well tell everyone the rest, his sister was his sister he knew she would never leave him, he trusted Jill so much now after the past year and the other three seemed ok Sherry might even think he was more awesome.

"Alright you dickheads there is something Ada left out but she only knows half of it I trust you guys so I'm gonna spill."

The group just nodded Ada and Jill squeezed Lincoln hands in unison letting him know that they will be here for him it seemed like a big something from Lincoln's tone.

"Alright shit so the part Ada knows is when we were fourteen I got taken away and she didn't see me for the next four years, the part she doesn't know is that it was Umbrella that took me, they injected me with a sample of the beta T Virus" Lincoln stopped to let the group process what he had said.

Reaction ranged from shock to understanding and in Sherry's case she was frightened Lincoln continued.

"Don't worry I will not turn into a zombie but the wankers did change me biologically, basically I'm stuck at my age, I haven't aged in about three years so I'm probably stuck like this or I'll age super slow I'm not sure, secondly it turned my hair white it was brunette before and lastly it enhanced my reactions and strength basically I can move faster than the average human and I heal much quicker than normal."

Lincoln sat in silence no one had said anything yet and it had been about fifteen minutes the first to speak was Ada.

"We may not be related by blood but to me you are and will always be my favourite person in this world and your my brother and I love you."

"Sherry was next she may be a little too young to fully understand but to her Lincoln was like Captain America.

"Your so cool Lincoln you sound just like Captain America it's not your powers but what you do with them."

The little girl beemed at the man Lincoln gave the little one a thank you smile.

Leon and Claire said together that they didn't really have an opinion yet as they hardly knew the man but they would trust him for now.

The last one up to bat was Jill, Lincoln noticed her reaction went from angry to confused to finally landing on one of empathy.

"Lincoln I love you the last year you have been nothing but supportive, what kind of person would I be if I told you to do one now we have a few things to discuss later in private perhaps but for now just know you are my everything and I'll never leave you."

Lincoln sighed a huge relief he just thought he lost the love of his life and his sister in one fell swoop.

"Thank you so much guys I'm going to take down Umbrella for what they have done to us who's with me?"

Claire and Leon shouted "here here"

"Okie dokie Mr Lincoln" Sherry said trying to sound like a adult.

"I follow you anywhere Lincoln we're in this together till the end." Jill said taking his hand in hers.

Ada just sighed "Alright I'm in but you owe me big and I mean huge, my services aren't cheap."

The next hour the group ate and drank till they all went back to their respective motel rooms the 4 girls shared one while Lincoln and Leon shared a second room.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7K 34 5
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧, Y/n, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮...
1.1K 5 25
I'm writing some One-shots about those characters and that couple more or less long. Warning : some will contain violence or sexual descriptions. I'...
963 35 34
𝙽𝚘 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎...