Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

By Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... More

intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.

7.

131 18 0
By Lee_Suho

"You still didn't tell where you are taking me?" Jungkook said lying flat on the couch in living room of Taehyung's house with Yeontan on his stomach.

They come back home after their little trip from mall as Taehyung wanted to buy some clothes for Jungkook but he refused saying mortals clothes are too simple for him and he can simply change into anything with just the snap of his finger so Taehyung give up and dragged him back home.

Now Taehyung was huffing as he just cleaned the whole living room and glares at Jungkook with one hand on his hips and from other he's holding a broom "Listen here you supposed to be two horned creature if you again d--" he was cut off by another shower of daisy and rose petals.

Jungkook grinned as he saw Taehyung's stren expression who just cleaned all the petals he had previously created, just when he heard Taehyung cursing at him he again snapped his finger and thousands of rose and dairy petals falls over Taehyung.

Taehyung whined throwing the broom and kicking his hands and legs "I just cleaned it! Stop it!!!"

Jungkook laughed and sat up when Yeontan jumped off him and went to Taehyung who sat down on the floor in middle of flower petals with a crying face.

Yeontan barked and sniffs around the petals then sneezed, Taehyung picked Yeontan up and put him onto his lap removing rose petals from his nose.

"Just say you love it mortal beauty" Jungkook snickered seeing Taehyung's annoyed expression.

"Stop it already! Do you have a big gardens in hell that you just wasting flowers like this" Taehyung snapped annoyed by the times he had to broomed out the whole floor just for Jungkook to create flower rain again.

Jungkook shakes his head holding his pointed finger up "No...No we don't have, I'm stealing more like taking them from heaven's garden so not my loss, besides im not wasting them since you are now the love of my life I'm just showering my love in the form of roses and daisies"

Taehyung flustered hearing him his face and neck turned red due to Jungkook's bold remark "Since when I'm your love of life"

"Since you asked me to be your gir--boyfriend" Jungkook said cooly totally ignoring what he was about to say.

"Ha! See you yourself saying you are my girlfriend" Taehyung teasingly looked at him wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook ignore Taehyung's comment smirked "Your neck and ears are red means you love it when I shower you with my love huh"

Taehyung gulped and shouts "SHUT UP, I DON'T! Besides why are you even stealing.....shower me with what you have coward" He scoffed.

"I'm not stealing! I'm just taking them and... and I can't drown you in flames or skulls now can I? That's what I got .... I don't mind using them tho" Jungkook said raising his chin looking smugly at Taehyung who had nervous smile.

"Hahaha ....no thanks...go ahead a steal...I'm ok with it" Taehyung said nervously thinking what will happen if sudden flames and skulls starts to fall he shivered at the thought of how his house gonna turn into haunted house "Beside, heaven god let you take their flowers just like that?" He asked curiously.

Jungkook simply shrugged "He had to as he's under my debt....a huge one if I may add"

"Huh? Wait, really?" Jungkook nods in reply, "How's that possible? Aren't you guys supposed to be enemies?"

Jungkook snickered "That's what you all think. We came to peace terms long ago"

"Then why there's still bad and good out there?" Taehyung again asked.

"To make balance, everything just can't be good or bad. We need darkness as much as we need light. It's upto people which part of themself they let surfaced" Jungkook answer according to his views.

Taehyung went silent thinking about the words the creature infront of him just said "But won't the world would be great place if there's no evil or darkness?"

Jungkook smiles at the innocent question of his mortal "Maybe or maybe not? You tell me, how would you like if there's no darkness in the world? If there's only light? What would you will be left with? What would you fight for? Isn't there's saying that 'The darker the light, the brighter the stars'. Everyone would be lost without darkness. You all need it as much as you all need light and we simply just can't link darkness with evil, even the brightest person can be 'evil' . There's no good or evil, light or dark, white or black. It's all are just a way to name someone's deed. If they don't like what one is doing they will name it as a curse or evil, if the one is doing things in their favour they will name it as a blessing or good."

Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook while he speaks, the way he sees the things amazed Taehyung. Despite being the lord of darkness he knows the value of light. Taehyung don't know what is right or wrong, truth or lie but one thing he's sure now which is that the control of darkness is in good hands.

"Wow, i didn't knew that you could be this much intelligent" He said trying to lighten up the serious mood the just got into due to unexpected turn off their conversation.

Jungkook just stuck his tongue out making Taehyung giggles at the Jungkook's switch behaviour as if he was not just talking like an old person who have experienced a lot and now at the verge of death...'ok Taehyung that was unnecessary' he smacks himself in his head.

"So how the heaven came under your debt?" Taehyung again asked, he kept playing with Yeontan's cute paws on was simply laying on his lap listening their conversation.

Jungkook crossed his hands over his chest "Ah I see you are one curious cat huh" he shakes his head chuckling seeing Taehyung's small pout "Well it happened ages ago, before the peace treaty hell and heaven had a very intense war between them and all blame for it goes to my grandfather who was a power hunger" he clicked his tongue in disappointment. Taehyung doesn't know if he should laugh at the disappointment expression of Jungkook or stay still.

Jungkook noticed his struggle "You can laugh mortal, me alongwith my hyungs and dads make fun of him, he no more and that's the pluse point, he's also the odd one out in our generation" Jungkook dramatically says while putting his palm on his forehead showing how disappointed he is and that was the cue for Taehyung to start laughing.

Jungkook giggles hearing Taehyung's laugh. Taehyung laugh came to end so he asked "S-So what happened next?"

"Right. So by the end of war my grandfather and that times heaven lord both got gravely injured. My dad who was the Prince of hell that time was a good friend of heaven's Prince and he was upset seeing his friend worried about the ongoing situation between hell and heaven so he decided to take control over the hell and put a stop on the tension between the two realms. My grandfather was obviously very furious by dad's decision but what could be do? Nothing as he was not in the position to even stood up but as the time passing his powers started to surfaced again, dad's knew if he didn't do something when he has time grandfather will definitely go on rampage. So, he himself destroyed grandfather's soul and demolished him so that his soul couldn't take shelter in any realm."

Taehyung was stunned by the revelation of the unknown story of two realms "woah" that's all he could let out.

"Does..." An amused smile spread on Jungkook's lips seems like his mortal is really a curious cat, so he prepared himself to answer yet another question of Taehyung "Does your dad ever regrets doing that? With his own dad?"

"Nope, he doesn't" Jungkook was quick to answer this question as he himself once asked his dad the same question when he got to know about the history of his realm "Even tho my dad was born from the evil his morals and beliefs is what made him different. In childhood he used to sneak out to meet with heaven's Prince who used to show him the other side of the coin. That's how dad came to know about the equal importance of good and evil, light and dark. As he grew up he made his own morals to walk on and till now he's firmly follows them"

Taehyung smiles "He sounds such a cool person."

"He's not exactly a person but ok whatever you says"

"Ah where was I," Jungkook begins to continue, "Oh yeah so like by the end of the war and everything both heaven and hell face a great loss in every aspects one being the...how do I say... property? Place? Whatever you get it right" he asked to which Taehyung nods in reply, "Yeah so, eventhough no matter how much people say we are good and all they always end up fascinating evil more which made hell grew more faster than heaven. So they asked us for help to grow their realms. My dad was very close to heaven's Prince so he helped without asking for anything in return..... fast-forward to when I was the Prince, the current ruler and got to know about this use this as a way to boss over the heaven as well ....in a friendly way ofcourse"

Taehyung snorted "Why I'm not suprised?" Jungkook shrugged "The current ruler of heaven makes me so annoyed so he deserved it" he said waving his hand boringly.

"Wow, here your dad fought his own dad and helped his friend without asking for anything in return and then there's you who's blackmailing others with the things your dad did"

Jungkook grinned "What can I do? I am currently the youngest heir, a mischievous and cute one on the top" Taehyung just rolled his eyes"Yeah Yeah Mr. Spoiled brat"

"Hey! I'm not always spoiled brat! I have done countless good things and see here I'm helping you without anything asking in return, doing a good thing yet again" Jungkook said defending himself.

"You sure fam? You are here just because I asked something unusual from you when I summoned you" Taehyung said giving him side eyes.

"So what? Still if I want to say or not it's upto me and here im am still with you and also now that you are love of my life, I AM the one under your debt" Jungkook said winking at mortal.

Taehyung ignored his fluttered heart stood up, picking up the broom, he than throw that to Jungkook who catches it without any problem and looks at Taehyung confused.

Taehyung smiles sweetly at him "Since I'm your love of life and you have done countless good things.....than pay your debt by helping your love of life to clean the mess YOU have created" he said with a sweet smile and walks towards the kitchen.

Jungkook scoffed looking at Taehyung's back making weird faces then looks at the flower petals all over the floor he smirked and was about to snap his fingers to make them disappear when Taehyung's voice stopped him midway.

"And don't you dare to use you 'magic' , do it with you hands! I'm watching you" Taehyung peaked from kitchen giving Jungkook suspicious look and signalling with his fingers 'Im watching you'.

Jungkook awkwardly laughed and start fanning himself from the same hand he was about to snap his fingers to get done with that task "What are you saying ofcourse I'm gonna do it with my precious hands" he said quickly walking in middle of mess and start swiping all the petals while giving Taehyung cheeky smile.

He looks down when Taehyung again went in kitchen to see Yeontan sitting while looking at him with his tongue sticking out "You appa gonna be the first and last mortal I'm ever gonna listen to" he said pointing his finger at the dog who tilted his head.

Jungkook cleared his throat "Cause mortals are annoying A.F one is enough for me" Yeontan barked now standing on his all four paws while wiggling his tail.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes "No I'm not tell you what AF means .... your appa will chop my head for sure if I did" he sat down to pats Yeontan's head "When you grow up I'm gonna teach you very interesting things" he said with a smirk, "Now go and see what appa is doing shoo shoo" he added and turns Yeontan around and with the little pat on him bum he stood up and saw Yeontan running to kitchen with his small paws while he again start swiping the whole floor.

----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading <3

Please ignore the mistakes, I just write and published.....will edit later (or maybe alongwith with whole book after completing it)

Do comment and give me your views <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
118K 8.6K 48
Happy lives of Jungkook and Taehyung take drastic turns when they come across a mysterious student. ..... "What's your problem with us Jimin!??" ...
127K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
24.1K 2.6K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...