𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯(𝘯𝘰𝘵...

By NOTTISWIFESZNN

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩�... More

𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗-𝟶𝟶
𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗-𝟶𝟷
𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯-02
𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯-03
𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯-04
life goes on-5
𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯-6
𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯,07
life goes on,08
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇,𝟢𝟫
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇,𝟣𝟢
quick a/n
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇,𝟣𝟣
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇, 𝟢𝟣𝟤
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇,𝟣𝟥
𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 ,𝟣𝟧
life goes on,16
life goes on,17
life goes on,18
life goes on,19
life goes on,20

𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇,𝟣𝟦

389 6 3
By NOTTISWIFESZNN

𝖤𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖱𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌
𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂 𝖮𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺
𝟣𝟧

"Move bro" I laughed as jaiah kept walking all over the place "u just have to be one of those people who can't walk in a straight line" I rolled my eyes grabbing her shoulders helping her walk straight.

"Nigga a least my pant fit I can see ya booty GYATTT" I pushed her away from me mugging her "shut the fuck up" she laughed "I'm sorry notti- wait whats ya real name" I side eyed her "that's fed" she smacked her teeth as we walked into the deli "IMA look it up on google ETHAN" I stopped walking and mugged her.

"I'm sorry" she looked down walking to the candy isle.

"better be lil nigga"

[Time skip]

"Remember when you kidnapped me" jaiah said breaking the silence "why you always bring that up" I asked "I don't know because y'all did" she looked at me "lemme have ya pickle" I jerked my head back "we in a restaurant" she gasped.

"No your pickles on the plate you not eating them" she said kinda loud "oh" I grabbed them and put them on the plate "your dirty" I shrugged "be specific next time" I paused "you a virgin" she spit out her lemonade.

"Yes nigga" I nodded looking out the window "you" my eyes widened and I shook my head "no wonder" she mumbled picking up her fork and eating her meatloaf.

"Well..." I said looking around as i picked up my burger, jaiah brought her eyes up "hmm" I paused "wanna go to the beach" her eyes lit up "and watch the sunset" my lips parted "well I just wanted to go to go but sure" she smiled excitedly.

"Bet I just need to go home and get a couple things" I shrugged and finished my Burger.

[Time skip]

Me and jaiah sat on the blanket she bought as we ate strawberrrys "you eating all my Strawberry's and didn't bring shit" jaiah mugged "I brought myself that's all that matters" I shrugged smiling.

"Look" she pointed, as the sun slowly when down I looked at her side profile it was much better than the sunset "its pretty right" I bit my lip "yeah I could look at you all day" when I said that she looked at me "nigga" I looked at her "my bad"

"Yeah ya bad" I bit my lips contemplating if I wanted to but I didn't wanna get rejected but I did it anyways I lightly grabbed her cheek and placed my lips on hers.

I felt her kiss back making my cheeks heat up.

Plan no.1:accomplished

Plan no.2: In motion

To be continued.... Life goes on

Made-9•24•23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4K 74
after a long summer, mackenzie and ethan are finally back. and on amazing terms. but that doesn't last long. one of ethan's mistakes comes back to bi...
3.4K 243 35
Kai Balavachi is just an ordinary kid, or as ordinary as you can be when you attend a privileged school for the Arts, live in a crime-controlled city...
21.8K 832 6
ミ★ ──┅┅ they were extremely envious of eachother. - 𝗝𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗜 ⏳
5K 79 11
"I'm getting older, I've got more on my shoulders But I'm getting better at admitting when I'm wrong" Sequal to Mockingbird