Saved Me; Ryeji FF

By ryuckyy

Cards were Ryujin's signature. She would place a card in between the stiff fingers of each of her victims, si... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
end.

forty.

215 13 11
By ryuckyy

TW: Violence. Torture. (please don't kill mehdjksfladsalkjdsakalsdjlsajdlsadsafhkshfjklasjdlasjflsdhfkdsnvklswdjferiweodjsafnanfkdsafhowaeurawjdlsajdknalscnkasnfkewahroewadjiawjsdlasdknasndlawrjwipadjksajflaskfdj)

They arrived at a condo that was tucked away in a quiet corner of the city, seemingly inconspicuous to anyone passing by. Somi led the way, it was clear that she knew this place like the back of her hand, and it had been her sanctuary for a moment of time.

Ryujin followed, her senses on high alert. The blonde swung the door open, revealing a lowly lit interior. The hitman stepped inside, her footsteps muted by the carpeting underfoot. Somi closed the door behind them, the subtle click echoing the silence.

She turned to Ryujin, her expression dull, "Should I call her now?" Her voice was low and serious.

The dark-haired woman nodded, "Tell her to come."

Somi picked up her phone and dialled Giselle's number, she held the phone to her ear.

"Somi?"

The blonde nibbled at her fingernail as she put the call on loudspeaker, "Giselle, how are you?"

"A bit busy, why?"

"Too busy to help me out?" Somi asked, hiding the nervousness in her tone as she watched Ryujin walk to the corner of the room, examining a metal baseball bat.

"The group and I are preparing something urgent, what did you need?"

"I'm feeling a little... frustrated, I was hoping you could help me out with that," Somi said in a low, lustful voice that caused the hitman to turn around with shock evident on her face.

Silence fell on the line, the Japanese also flabbergasted by the request.

"Gi? You still there?"

"Well, well. Perhaps I could work something out for you. I'm not going to lie, I've been missing our little, hot and wet moments..." Giselle whispered seductively over the phone. "I missed the way your legs would shake-"

"Come over, I need you now." The blonde interrupted, eyes widened with embarrassment written all over her expression as Ryujin blinked in bewilderment. "I'm at the condo, you know which one right?"

"How could I ever forget, Somi? I'll be right over."

As the call hung up, the blonde made her way over to Ryujin and placed her hand on her shoulder. "You owe me one."

She nodded, placing her hand on top of Somi's, "Thank you."

"Remember, revenge doesn't always bring closure", she said, her voice tinged with seriousness. "But if it helps you heal, if it's what you need, then go through with it. Just be prepared for the consequences."

With those words of caution, Somi left the condo, leaving Ryujin alone to prepare herself mentally for the confrontation with Giselle.

-

-

-

The door creaked as she entered the condo cautiously, her eyes scanning the room for any signs of Somi. She quietly called out her her until she spotted a figure under the covers in the bed.

"Ugh, Somi. I'm so bored of planning for this heist that Yongsun keep pestering us about." Giselle complained with a groan as she made her way to the bed and sat on the edge.

The figure under the blanket didn't move so she continued to talk.

"Like seriously, I don't care that your "empire" is falling in a downward spiral, I just want to kill people." She sighed, turning to face the person in bed. "Anyways, how have you been, baby?"

The concealed hitman felt chills running all along her spine as Giselle ran her hand down her arm. She held her breath, trying to calm her frantic heartbeat while she prepared to strike.

"Don't tell me you're sleeping... Not before we have a bit of fun~"

As she reached out to pull back the covers, she prepared herself to greet her old lover. But when the sheets fell away, Giselle was met with a chilling surprise that would send shivers across her skin.

"Ryu-"

The hitman struck her nose, causing her to fall backwards off the bed. Blood dripped from her flared nostrils, falling off her plumped lips. She evaded the sole of Ryujin's shoe that was flying towards her.

As they stood at separate sides of the room, Giselle chuckled in amusement as she wiped the crimson liquid off her lip.

"Damn, you got Somi to set this up?"

Ryujin narrowed her eyes on the Japanese, her blood pressure rising at the sight of the woman. "You killed Chaeryeong."

She rolled her eyes as she laughed, "You're still hung up over her? I seriously forgot about that friend of yours."

Giselle began to pace on her side of the room, rubbing her chin. "You know, some nights I think to myself that life... is... meaningless. It means nothing. Well, for me at least."

Ryujin kept her eyes locked on her target, watching her walk around the room as if her imminent danger wasn't there in front of her.

"All the lives I manipulated, the lives I've ended, I never gave a second thought about; merely just a grain of salt." She stood in her spot and turned to the hitman, "But Chaeryeong? She was just a pawn in this sinister game we're playing. Her existence- just a footnote in this narrative I'm writing."

She saw the hitman's fist formed into a tight ball, begging to be thrown at her.

Giselle raised her hands in the air with a malevolent grin, "C'mon Ryu... You can't be that butthurt over what I did. We are sociopaths, we are the zookeepers in this huge zoo of fucking animals that can't fend for themselves." She exclaimed with excitement, running over to Ryujin's side.

With her finger, she tapped at Ryujin's temple, "There is nothing in here. I know it, Jinnie~"

With her other hand, she placed her finger on the hitman's lips, "How do you know, oh dear Aeri?" She mimed, using Ryujin's lip.

Giselle turned away, she patted her shoulder. "Oh Ryu... We think the same... You've killed how many people so far? Like around 200? Including the mercenaries, of course."

"You enjoy it... The blood coursing through your veins, the adrenaline pumping in your heart. It's a fucking drug that you can't get enough of."

Ryujin furrowed her brows, hating to admit that she agreed with her.

Giselle jumped onto the bed, "But Giselle~ Killing people is bad~" She exclaimed dramatically, acting as if she were a lead actress in a Shakespearean play.

The hitman scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Are you done yet, Drug store Harley Quinn?"

"Shut the fuck up." She yelled dramatically, pointing at Ryujin who was somewhat interested in the theatrics. "You're a fucking hypocrite."

"And you all are chicken shits that wouldn't take no for an answer so you all make it your damn mission to take me out. You guys did such a godawful job at it, that you killed an innocent person." Ryujin yelled back, finally breaking her stoic facade.

"Why. Do. You. Care. So. Much. About. Her." Giselle clapped each word, getting increasingly irritated by Ryujin mentioning Chaeryeong. "She was just one person, out of 8 billion people. And even so, she's nothing. NOTHING."

Without hesitation, she immediately tackled Giselle off the bed, causing them to fall into the wall, leaving a huge crater in the plaster. The Japanese groaned at the pain but immediately dodged Ryujin's knife attack. She got up off the ground, blocking the incoming strike and punched her in the rib.

The hitman grunted at the sharp pain in her side and swung at Giselle again, only for her to have a blow to the jaw. She staggered backwards, evading all of her attacks.

As Ryujin tried to strike down on Giselle with the knife, the other caught her hand and pushed her into another wall, pinning her. With the knife still above her head, she dropped the blade, catching it by the handle with her other hand and stabbed Giselle in the thigh.

The other screamed from the pain and kicked Ryujin away from her. The hitman fell backwards, watching as Giselle pulled out the knife from her leg and charged towards her. She stabbed the blade carelessly at Ryujin, slicing her arm and parts of her abdomen.

With the intensity of the pain she was feeling, she kicked Giselle square in the face and crawled away to create a gap between them. As Ryujin quickly scurried back to the corner, her hands felt the cold metal baseball bat beside her.

She picked up the bat and swung it at her knee, shattering the bone and causing Giselle to fall to the ground. With the baseball bat gripped tight, she aimed for her hand, breaking all the joints.

The Japanese howled in a bloodcurdling scream, dropping the knife beside her. The hitman bent down and picked up the blade, sheathing it on her thigh before aiming the next blow to her rib.

Instead of yelling from the excruciating pain, she chuckled as she coughed out blood. "Are you enjoying it?"

Ryujin creased her brows, sweat dripping down her chin as she tilted her head slightly.

She rolled her eyes, "I can see it in your eyes. You love this don't you?"

The hitman kneeled, looking at her directly in the eyes. Giselle noticed a switch in Ryujin's gaze, it was filled with anger, pleasure and overall murderous.

"Why don't you tell me exactly what injuries you gave Chaeryeong?" Ryujin smirked, whispering into Giselle's ears.

For the first time, she felt fear. She thought she was invincible, having everyone's lives in the palm of her hands. She thought she had control over who lived and who died. But with Ryujin's merciless grin in front of her, she knew that she was royally fucked.

"Oh, you don't remember?" Ryujin raised her pitch and pouted. "Well, lucky for you. I remembered, each and every one."

She stood back up, placing the bat onto her shoulder. "Let's start with the broken limbs."

As Giselle begged for mercy, Ryujin swung down with a loud crack echoing throughout the room. She planned to reciprocate the fear and agony that Chaeryeong experienced.

-

-

-

Aespa's base was quieter than usual. Karina walked out of her room to find Ningning at her computer, trying to break into the bank's surveillance system to find weak points and blind spots as Winter was adjusting a bionic hand that she had been working on.

Her relationship with Winter hadn't been the same since she came back. A part of her was a little hurt by it, however, she didn't care. She had too many responsibilities on her plate, a failing relationship was the least of her worries.

She headed over to the hacker's station, placing her hand on the desk. "Where is Giselle?"

Ningning shrugged, her eyes fixated on the screen, "Don't know. I remember her saying something about "getting some" with some girl."

Karina facepalmed herself, annoyed at the Japanese for neglecting her duties just to sleep with someone. "Did she tell you when she's going to be back?"

"Nope, didn't hear anything about that."

A groan echoed throughout the room, the stress increasing as she rubbed her tired face. The hacker turned around to face the leader.

"Don't worry too much, I'm sure she'll be walking through the door any second now," Ningning reassured with a small smile.

"How's the progress on getting into the system?" Karina asked, changing the subject before she walked out the door to find her member.

"I'm not able to get through as fast as I wanted to, but we're getting there-"

The leader's phone vibrated in her pocket, catching their attention. As she took the phone out, her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach as she saw the notification.

[Shin: Eye for an eye. *attachment*]

The moment she opened the message, she immediately screamed out of rage. Causing Winter to run to where they were.

"What happened?" She asked, worried and panicked with Karina's sudden reaction.

Karina slammed the phone onto the table, her face red and tears brimming her eyes. She looked over at both Ningning and Winter before shutting her eyes.

"She got to Giselle."

And she left that fucking black card.

Note:
5 more chapters left, weeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.2K 56
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
39.2K 2.1K 30
[COMPLETED] This story is Originally written by Β©gottaberyu A group of friends wake up one day to find one of them dead. So many questions enci...
46K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...
2.7K 88 2
Ryujin has a new target. But she finds it rather difficult to go through with her plans due to said target. Yeji was just too loveable... (pasted fro...