THE BEAUTY WITHIN: THE HIDDEN...

By AVRIEL_SHANE_HEART

English is not my first language so expect wrong grammar ahead. ******* Artemia Lian was a young girl who was... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Introduction
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

178 13 0
By AVRIEL_SHANE_HEART

Celeste Point Of View

You haven't answered my question yet Celeste.” he said nonchalantly.

Papa, you look really handsome today.” saad ko na lamang at iniwasang makatitigan siya.

Nakakamatay kasi yung mga titig na tinatapon niya sa akin.

Stop changing the topic Celeste.” he scolded.

His pressuring me! What's am I supposed to say, papa si Kieran kabit ko ganun. The last time we talked about a boy he got pissed.

But papa he was a fwiend.” I replied back.

Then why were you with him Emi?nanghihinalang tanong sa akin ni Flynn. Kunot noo rin akong tinitigan nila papa, naghihintay sa magiging sagot ko.

I bumped into him while I was woaming awound the gawden so I joined him instead, he looked lonely.” I answered and yawned, this court trial is making me sleepy.

But Emi you– OKAY that's enough questions for now. Ophelia needs to sleep, it's past her bedtime.auntie Ele interrupted making me beam in joy.

Napansin siguro nilang totoo ang sinabi ni auntie Ele kaya tinigilan na nila ako sa kakatanung.

Ng matapos na akong mag paalam sa kanila ay kinarga na ako ni papa papunta sa kwarto ko.

Papa.” I called out trying to get his attention.

Hmm, yes my love?He asked.

(yawns) Can I keep Ren with me.”

Who's that?” kalmadong tanong niya.

My pet snake.”

Well discuss about this matter tomorrow. For now sleep.” He added instead and carried me to bed. He was about to leave when I grabbed his left arm, he stared at me confused.

Papa stay.” I pleaded, my eyes begin to close. I felt him lay beside me and kissed my forehead multiple times saying how much he loves me.

********

NEXT morning I woke up feeling good and happy. My head tilted on the side when I felt a strong large thing wrapped around my little waist. The reason why I can't move properly.

Next to me was papa sleeping soundly, lips slightly parted apart and his hair was a mess.

Again this is me questioning myself why the heck is this man so fucking hot.’

I started tracing my finger on his thick  eyebrows to his perfectly carved jawline. I giggled when his hand caught my fingers and started tickling me.

*(Giggles)* Papa! No! Hahaha. Let me go–haha, papa stop it.”

Good morning beautiful.” he greeted and kissed my forehead.

I pouted and kissed his nose afterwards. I swear upon the Lord to protect and love this man, more than he loves me. I will live this life fully, travel the world and discover the new world fate has brought me.

Good morning papa.” I greeted back.

Shall we have breakfast.he happily asked.

********

Let's talk about that snake you found Celeste.” he murmured.

I found an egg on the bushes papa, it hatched and a baby snake came out.” I simply answered.

Where is it now? He questioned.

Fabian has it papa. I asked him to take care of it. I'm visiting him later to check if Ren is doing okay.” I mumbled.

Fabian was our head butler. He was assigned to take care of everything around the manor and manage the fourth master’s household.

Since the villa is under construction he was left there to see through the  renovation. He arrived last night to report the changes around the manor but papa was asleep. Before he left I asked him a favor to take care of Ren since I don't know how to yet.

Fabian was quite a gorgeous person. Kung tutuusin papasa na siya'ng k-pop member sa Korea eh.

From his alluring hazel eyes to his jaw line and large body that complemented well with his natural tan skin and height, around six foot tall.

Parating nakasuot ng salamin at tuxedo si Fabian. Parang CEO ang datingan idagdag mo pa yung piercing niya sa tainga at kulay abong buhok.

Can I keep him papa? Can I? I pwomise I'll take cawe of hew.” I said carefully asking for his permission.

He hummed and nod in response making my heart leap with joy.

Thank you papa. You're the best.” I thanked.

********

TWO YEARS PASSED BY

Fabian, where's papa?I asked.

The young lord is away my lady, he will be gone for exactly one week. he answered.

That's so long Fabian. I'll be so bored by then.” I complained.

It's not that long my lady, just one hundred sixty eight hours ten thousand eighty minutes and six hundred four thousand eight hundred seconds.” he emphasize.

You're not helping at all Fabian.” I hissed.

You know my lady you're already five, at a time like this you're supposed to be attending tea parties with nobles your age.” he stated nonchalantly.

Tea parties? What the heck is that? Those are for kids right? Mind you I'm already in my 20's and they expect me to join some kids fancy party. No thanks.

Really? Although it does sound convincing and all but, I would rather stay here and read a book or something. Grandpa told me that I should avoid socializing with other nobles, they want nothing more but connection and power. Greedy rascals.” I said.

Grandpa was a man of his words. Like my father he always knows what's best for me. Aside from that he has a very good judgement. He thinks and acts wisely too, a true example of a powerful leader. Despite certain situations he encountered so far, I've never witnessed him lose control and unfocused. Each word he says would always makes sense.

After all he is not the Lord of the current Farrell lineage for nothing. I looked up to him a lot. Swearing to this second chance of life that I would be as great as him and father.

Not all people are fake my lady but not everyone can be trusted either. That is why you should be wise in picking your people. You should at least try going and see for yourself. Who knows maybe you'll find a friend or an ally .” he said meaningfully.

I hummed as an answer not quite sure what to say. Fabian is a wise man, every word he says sometimes buried deep meaning within it.

“Alright.”

“You want to learn what my lady?!” Mila asked clearly panicking.

I said, I want to learn how to do basic house chores and learn how to cook Mila. I also want to learn how to garden.” I repeated.

When I said I wanted to live this life to the fullest half of it was this, I wanna be independent somehow. Cooking, washing clothes, cleaning, gardening and many more things that really amused me. I wanna learn how to stand on my own feet without other people's help.

“But my lady, this is an unacceptable request. I know you just want to do this out of curiosity but your father will surely slaughter every single one of us.” she said.

“You are a noble lady with royal blood running inside your veins. You cannot simply learn all of these  just because you are curious. You were born special lady Celeste. No matter how hard you try you were born to be served not to serve anyone.” she convinced.

Agad akong napatingin sa kanya, kunot noo ko siya'ng tinitigan. Serve who? Hindi ba pwedeng gusto ko lang matuto kasi gusto ko lang?

But Mila papa won't kill you I'm here. Besides I wanna learn because I want too, not to serve anybody.” I answered back.

When I was still Artemia I never experienced doing this kind of stuff. Parati kasi akong nasa hospital. Kung tutuusin nga gusto ko talagang matuto pero pinagalitan lang ako ni kuya Theo. Ang sabi niya ano daw ang silbi ng katulong namin kung ako ang gagawa ng trabaho nila.

Kung tutuusin may kaya naman kami eh, sadyang maaga lang naubos dahil sakim si mama sa pera. My father work as a secretary in a real estate company in one of the biggest and largest companies in Manila. Before he died he left a huge some of money for me and my brother.

Kaso nga lang we were not in the right age yet, kaya si mama ang humawak. After three years, we struggled financially because our savings were on verge of getting empty. Buti na nga lang dumating yung boss ni papa at tinulungan kami ni kuya.

Ginawa niyang secretary si kuya Theo. Mabuting kaibigan siya ni papa kaya ginawa niya ang lahat para makaahon kami ni kuya. Napakabait niya nga kung tutuusin eh, pero yung anak niya, ubod ng sungit. Hindi ata marunong magsalita yun eh. Hindi ko pa kasi siya naririnig magsalita. Maybe he was mute or something.

But my lady.” she hesitated.

Please Mila, please.” I plead and stick my hands together.

(Sighed) Alright, But at least let me guide you my lady.” she said that made me squeal in excitement.

Yey! Thank you Mila.” I thanked.

“Let's start with the basic stuff. Washing the plates.” kalmadong saad niya.

You have to rinse the plates in order to remove the left over crumbs. After that you wash it using dishwashing soap, once you're done, you rinse it again with clean water at least two to three times depending on your water resources.” she instructed.

As she was giving me instructions, her  hands were demonstrating how to do it in which I followed after.

It's not that bad after all. Learning is fun.

You did a great job my lady.” she praised.

What a weird way to kill one's boredom, kung ako yan iiyak nako dahil sa tambak-tambak na plato na huhugasan ko.”

Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng batang katulad niya na gustong matuto kung paano gumawa ng gawaing bahay.”

Awe, I'm sure the youngest master is very grateful to have a very kind and generous daughter like our little lady.”

Tss, I'm sure she's just doing that for attention. A bitch will always be a bitch.”

Okay who said that? I felt my ears twitch because of the maids negative comment.

I walked in front of her and tilted my head a little checking her out from head to toe. She was wearing a maid's uniform but her t-shirt was so short that I could see her breast coming out.

Her face was also covered with paints I mean make up, truth be told she's not pretty. I'm just being honest. I raised my brows on her and smiled.

You know miss. I'm actually nice, kind to be exact. You see I'm like an open mirror, I reflect all the things that people show me *(sighed softly)* but then again, wasting my precious time and saliva to a brainless bitch like you will only make me look dumb and stupid.” my face looked happy, my eyes showed sympathy, but my voice was dead and empty.

After that I flipped my long silver-like hair and turned my back leaving everyone stunned and shock by my sudden change of attitude.

I need a bath. I just got exposed to numerous bacteria.

********

A.S.H - I managed to edit this far and I changed and added a lot of scene. I know it's getting confusing but I decided to add more details to help you guys widen your imagination.

Once I'm editing the whole thing I promise, swear rather that I would soon start adding new chapters that only need a little editing.

Keep this in mind:
I'm worth it. Always was, always will be.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 216K 47
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father. No one c...
1.5M 57.8K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
1.5K 308 120
Living nearly four hundred years apart, two brave young women born of the same soul face the harshest trials neither would have ever expected. Wheth...
2.4M 51.5K 36
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...