Saved Me; Ryeji FF

By ryuckyy

Cards were Ryujin's signature. She would place a card in between the stiff fingers of each of her victims, si... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
end.

thirty two.

223 16 7
By ryuckyy

Ryujin and Yeji strolled through the bustling streets of Seoul, the warm sun casting a golden glow over the city. They were on a mission to find the perfect outfits for their best friends' graduation ceremony. Excitement coursed through their veins as they browsed through shops, searching for outfits.

"How about this?" Yeji held up a vibrant blue dress with delicate embroidery.

The dark-haired woman took a moment to admire the dress. "It's nice, but maybe not for the ceremony."

"Right, let's keep looking."

They wandered from store to store, exploring various styles and colours. After trying on several options, they grew exhausted and sat at the changing room seats to recuperate their energy.

"Why is this so exhausting?!" The cat-eyed woman huffed out and slumped on the seat.

Ryujin was the same, closing her eyes with the pile of dresses beside her, "At this point, I'll just come in a suit."

Yeji chuckled a little before turning her head over to her, "Maybe you should."

"Really?" She asked, widen eyed.

"I want to see you in a suit." The photographer smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Besides, it would be easier to find than a dress."

"Yeji, we have been looking for a dress all day today. What makes you think that we could find one now?"

"Who said that I'd be wearing one." Yeji giggled before slapping her chest playfully and getting up from the seat. "Let's go look."

They decided to switch gears and focused on finding suits in the men's section. The racks were lined with a variety of suits in different styles, colours and cuts.

"This one?"

Ryujin took the black blazer and dress pants from Yeji, giving them a quick examination. The fabric felt sleek and high-quality under her fingertips.

"And this."

She turned her attention to the black and grey striped shirt that the photographer had selected and raised her eyebrow.

"Stripes?" Ryujin glanced at Yeji with a look of confusion. "Seriously?"

Yeji laughed, handing her the shirt. "Trust me?"

With a shrug, she decided to give it a shot. She disappeared into the fitting room, taking a moment to change into the outfit. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was surprised at how well the striped shirt complemented the blazer and pants.

Stepping out of the fitting room, Ryujin struck a casual pose, "What do you think?"

Yeji's eyes widened in approval as she took in the sight. The blazer wrapped around her shoulders like a glove and the pants perfectly form fitting around her perfectly shaped ass-

"Well?" She smirked, noticing a flush on Yeji's cheeks.

She snapped out of her thoughts and shut her gaping mouth, "My old lady looks so beautiful."

"You're older than me." Ryujin looked up to the ceiling with her arms crossed.

Yeji chuckled softly and took a step closer to her girlfriend, "You know. If you do this." Her fingers deftly worked on the buttons of Ryujin's shirt, undoing a couple of them to reveal a glimpse of her cleavage.

The hitman couldn't but smirk, "Who am I trying to impress? I've already got you."

"Shut up, BDO." She laughed, slapping her arm before focusing her eyes on her girlfriend's cleavage.

"BDO?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, revealing a part of her collarbone.

"Blind, dumb and old."

"I-" Her words were immediately cut off by the perfect set of lips pressed against hers. She could never get over Yeji's taste.

-

-

-

As they returned to the apartment, they found Chaeryeong and Lia in the midst of getting ready for the graduation ceremony. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and nerves, as the gravity of the event began to sink in.

"Hey doctors!" Yeji called out with a grin as they entered the living room.

Lia turned from the mirror, her face lit up with a smile. "Y'all are back!"

Chaeryeong, who was getting her makeup done by the younger shin looked through the mirror, giving them a nervous grin. "I'm not ready."

"Well, you both look great." The photographer nodded approvingly with her thumbs up.

Ryujin headed into her bedroom to get changed into her newly bought clothes. As she viewed herself in the mirror, reality began to settle in. The thought of Chaeryeong, her lifelong friend, about to graduate as a doctor, triggered a warmth in her chest. The years they had spent together flashed before her eyes- the laughter, the tears, the shared secrets, and being each other's constants through all the turmoils they had faced.

"Ryu?"

She turned to see her girlfriend walking towards her with a soft smile. "How are you feeling?" Yeji asked softly in a whisper, adjusting the collar of Ryujin's shirt.

"Just really happy for Chaeryeong, and Lia." The dark-haired woman smiled, looking down at Yeji's fingers. "You?"

"I feel like a proud mother, over the moon to see my children walk that stage and receive their diploma." Yeji's dimple formed on her soft cheek as she straightened out her blazer. "Lia had always been there for me. When I just wanted to hang out with her or when... When my father died."

Ryujin averted her eyes, her lips forming a thin line.

"She was swamped with school work and was last minuting her assignment, but she came to me the second she heard the news." Yeji continued, her soft eyes collecting her tears which she quickly wiped away. "Now, it feels like a new beginning."

Unspoken words drifted between them as silence fell over the room. Yeji turned away and walked over to her shopping bag, taking out the outfit they had bought. "I'm going to get changed."

The dark-haired woman nodded and watched her girlfriend head into the bathroom to change into her clothes. She walked over to her desk and opened the drawer to find a box that was hidden in the corner. As she opened the box, her fingers absentmindedly touched the pendant- a gift from Chaeryeong on a long-past birthday.

After clasping the necklace around her neck, she stood before the mirror, the crow pendant hanging delicately around her neck. The sleek black bird stared back at her, its intricate details glinting in the soft light. A tangible reminder of her birthday after Chaeryeong found out about her career.

The creak of the bathroom door swung open, revealing Yeji in a beautiful dark silk shirt over the top of her black crop top. Ryujin's gaze lingered on her girlfriend as she emerged from the bathroom, her beauty was undeniable.

But beyond that, all her physical beauty, was the radiance that seemed to emanate from within her that truly captivated Ryujin. It was the genuine kindness in her sharp cat eyes, the strength she possessed and the unwavering love she offered that made Yeji utterly enchanting. She had seen Yeji in various states- confident, vulnerable, playful and serious- and each facet only deepened her affect.

"Ready to go?" Yeji's voice broke through Ryujin's reverie, and she nodded, her smile widening. With a subtle nod of approval, she gestured toward her outfit. "You look amazing."

Yeji's cheeks flushed slightly, a hint of bashfulness adding to her demeanour. "Thank you, Ryu."

After their finishing touches, they both walked out of the room to see the future doctors collecting their belongings.

"Where are you guys going?" The cat-eyed woman asked, confused as the ceremony started later in the night.

"One of our classmates offered to drive us to the revenue to rehearse." Lia explained, putting her bag across her body. "We'll meet you guys there."

Ryujin had known most of the medical students who had attended the same classes as them, but the offer seemed unnerving. However, despite the subtle feeling of unease that nagged at her mind, she decided to set aside her concerns.

"You two stay safe, okay?" Ryujin said, hiding the anxiety boiling up inside her.

"We'll be fine, Ryujin." Chaeryeong gripped her best friend's arm gently, giving her a reassuring smile before hugging her. "See you soon."

The dark-haired woman nodded and placed her chin on her shoulder, "See you soon, Chaer."

After their short moment, Chaeryeong pulled away and took Lia's hand. Yuna walked up beside them and asked for a group photo. They all posed for the picture, smiles of joy plastered across all their faces. As the blonde's phone notified of her classmate's arrival, the pair waved at their friends. The three women stood and watched their future doctors walk out the door, shutting it gently behind them.

-

-

-

The three women arrived at the venue for the graduation ceremony, They were greeted by a bustling crowd of excited families, friends and professors waiting around to be let into the hall. The surroundings were adorned with colourful decorations, and banners proudly displaying the name of the school, and the atmosphere was charged with energy. The sound of chatter, laughter and camera shutters clicking filled the air.

Yeji's eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked around, taking in the scene. The thought of seeing Lia and Chaeryeong walk across the stage, donning their graduation gowns and caps, was enough to bring a smile to her face. She held Ryujin's hand, feeling the warmth and support that their connection offered.

"Guys, it's time to head in." The younger Shin said, pointing at the crowd moving into the hall.

The group found their designated seats and settled in, joining the proud family members and friends gathered to witness this pivotal moment in their loved ones' lives. The buzz of excitement only intensified as the ceremony began, with speeches from the head of the school.

As the ceremony progressed and the time for Lia and Chaeryeong's names to be called approached. They sat at the edge of their seats, their phones ready to snap a shot of their friends walking across the stage.

"Lee Chaeryeong." The Head announced from the lectern.

Anticipation erupted in their bodies, eyeing the side of the stage for the blue-haired woman to make her appearance. However, no one made their way to the stage, causing them to exchange worried glances.

"Where is she?" Yuna whispered to the other two, her brows furrowed.

Yeji discreetly glanced around, trying to spot any familiar faces that might provide some insight.

"Moving on. Choi Jisu." He called out, eyeing the crowd of students for any signs of the students.

Yet again, to their surprise, she didn't walk on stage. Yeji turned to face her girlfriend, "Something's wrong."

Instinctively, Ryujin reached beneath her seat for the program and began to search for her friend's names. As her eyes frantically scanned the paper, her heart skipped a beat when she recognised a familiar name- one that sent a chill down her spine.

Aeri Uchinaga.

"We need to go. Now." Ryujin said with a sense of urgency.

"Why, what happened?" Yeji asked, whispering not to disturb the other attendees.

Ignoring the question and with her mind set on saving her friends, she got up from her seat and sped out of the ceremony with Yeji and Yuna tailing right after her. Once they were out of the venue, Yuna pulled her sister back.

"What is going on?' She demanded sternly, on edge from her friend's disappearance.

"I fucked up. I let my personal life intertwine with my work." Ryujin yelled frustratedly, "That fucking classmate that they went with, she's a member of a group of assassins that are after me."

Their eyes widened with shock and apprehension at the revelation, the weight of the situation settling in fast.

"We can't waste any time. We need to go get them, NOW!" Yeji yelled back, her voice trembling as she spoke.

"I don't know where the fuck they are!" The hitman screamed back, pulling at her scalp as her face turned red with anger.

The phone in her pocket received a text message from an unknown number with a video attached to it. Ryujin's heart dropped to the pit in her stomach as she saw the video of Lia and Chaeryeong tied to a chair and their mouths duct-taped.

Giselle turned the camera to herself, a sinister grin across her face as she paced around the room.

"Ryu~ Jin~ Hi."

The other girls gathered around the screen, as Giselle moved the phone closer to their friends.

"You see here, when you hurt one of us. We hurt yours. Twice as hard."

Lia whimpered through her covered mouth, her makeup smeared across her face and her mascara running down her cheeks.

"You better come quick, Ryu~ I'm sure you could figure out where we are. Don't take too long though, I hate waiting." Giselle chuckled malevolently before the video ended.

note:
the fluff ends here hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.1K 30
[COMPLETED] This story is Originally written by ©gottaberyu A group of friends wake up one day to find one of them dead. So many questions enci...
8.4K 248 13
// RYUJIN X YEJI // Officer Hwang Yeji has to arrest the wanted criminal, Shin Ryujin. Will she be able to do so? A VERY ANGSTY SHORT STORY CONTAININ...
104K 4.2K 37
Ryujin is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being older and is looking for more in life. Her...
11.9K 979 45
In a world plunged into chaos by a hellish apocalypse, amidst the hordes of the undead and the ever-present threat of annihilation, Ryujin must survi...