Second Chances ;jack gilinsky

By _GillianGilinsky_

Heart broken..When she meets Jack gilinsky she's amazed by his looks as she gets to know him she realize she... More

I am Lily Salvatore
The beginning of summer
Nice to meet you.
Birthday
Nothing good ever lasts
Good bye buddy
Mine
I love you
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
Ex's on ex's
Teasing game
Spring break pt1
Spring break pt.2
Finals
San Francisco pt.1
San Francisco pt.2
Fight
Awkward
Sorry..oh no
Haunted ride
Before graduation
graduation
Goodbye
Moving day
Sequal
3rd book

The end

1.8K 45 0
By _GillianGilinsky_

It's been a 1 year since I last seen Jack and it wasn't the same anymore I was now a sophomore in college and me and jack haven't broken up but we don't talk much just a hey here and there and how are you, but other than that it seems like we are distant friends I don't know what we are.

We've just let ourselves distant from each other and I don't know why it's like we're both moving on but we're to afraid of facing each other... Days like these when thoughts over run my brain and I over think stuff we haven't called quits yet we only talk once a week if I get lucky enough the call or FaceTime will last more then 6mins.

I do get sad at times when he says something about another girl it's like a friend..I wonder if he even considers me as anything anymore a girlfriend maybe an ex..
I just wish I new what we are and where we stand from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 435 33
Fiona gets the chance to be apart of Magcon. She starts developing feelings for Shawn Mendes. Shawn leads her on, then pushes her away. That leads Fi...
Special By Trina

Fanfiction

10.9K 153 27
Spencer Gilinsky has never understood the hype of Magcon although her brother is in it. One day, Jack & Jack pull Spencer into coming along. When the...
200K 2.7K 42
Cali Smith finishes summer and goes back to Edgerton High. Little did she know that she would meet this one guy named Jack Gilinsky, who is apparentl...
14.7K 345 73
Scarlet Gilinsky is invited to Magcon, Where she meets the other boys, she knows none of them except Jack Johnson since he visits them a lot. Does Sc...