Island of the slaughtered

By sc_1122

This story was inspired by total drama island (the original cast) and picture and the idea all came from @eav... More

Return of the campers
Hide and Zeke
Backstabbers get what the deserve
Be aware of the differences
Dont look at his face
Once you see her, dont turn around.
Everything is ok
Mind your own bussiness
Dont start a fight you cant finish
Give him what he wishes, Give it to him now
Dont ever harm nature
Never intterupt him
Dont mess with things that arent yours.
Never deny your wrongdoings.
ʍou puɐlsı ǝʌɐǝl
The End
NOTES

Bonus scenes

6.2K 55 220
By sc_1122

BONUS SCENE 1 : LINDSEYS DEATH TYLERS REACTION
They had discovered Lindsey's body there her body was, lifeless on the ground. He laid down hugging her and kissing her, he didn't care if his clothes got her blood on them. "LINDSEY, WAKE UP, BABE PLEASE. He felt helpless. Like there was something he could of done to fix it. To fix everything. He hugged her so tight Dj Geoff and Duncan dragged him away. He stared at Lindsey's body and blew her a kiss goodbye. Reassuring her, when he dies she's the first person he'll see as a ghost.

BONUS SCENE 2 : SADIES POV SADIES DEATH
Katie cried in terror. We were both running at about the same pace, except I was going slower. If the killer had managed to catch up to both of us we would have both died together, we always did everything together, but my best friend deserves this change to live on. I know she'll do great things. I already know I'm going to be caught. Me slowing down will give her more time to hide. I hope she remembers me forever and always. I'll be watching her from afar. My spirit will get justice. Not only for me but for Katie.

He caught up to me. I could see the saddened look on Katies face. I shout to Katie "IM FINE GO ON, LIVE FOR ME KATIE. GO GO GO HIDE DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SURVIVE." That was the last thing I ever said. I got torn apart by wolves their teeth biting onto my flesh, licking the blood oozing out of me, tearing out my bones as if I were a chew toy, eating me alive until I was no longer alive. It was painful, but I'm glad I could save my bffl and get revenge for her. I will always be with her. Forever and Always.

BONUS SCENE 3 : TYLER AFTER HIS DEATH
Tyler had died. He woke up though. He was not in pain anymore. He felt normal. He looked in the mirror there was no reflection. Is this a dream? He's saw a Blonde girl. With one eye detached and an ear gone missing. His brain better not be playing tricks on him. It was her, the girl he had hugged and kissed. His clothe had still been stained with her dried up blood. She walking up to him with tears i her eyes. "Tyson" she's says. He grins. Even if she forgot his name she was still in love with him and he could see that clearly now. He responded "Yeah Lindsey?" She looked at him in shock. "Am I ugly?" She cried. She was no longer the normal looking girl she was. Her death had injured her to the point where her face didn't look like her anymore. Still Tyler found her just as beautiful as before. He stared at her mesmerised. He loved her and even though her look were not the same he had found a beauty in her he could fine in nobody else. He hugged Lindsey tight. "Your more then pretty, your perfect Lindsey," He exclaimed. Lindsey couldn't help but smile. Even when they were dead. They'd till found their way back to each other.

BONUS SCENE 4 : Brotherly bond
Owen shouted 20 times begging the killer to save Geoff. Owen didn't care. He wanted His friend to host more party's. He wanted him to live. The murderer had had enough with his constant pleading. Owen had been knocked out. He was not yet dead, he was simply knocked out. He wasn't conscious of his surroundings. If he was he would have tried everything to save Geoff, but that simply didn't happen. Geoff he killed. Owen could feel A goo texture up against his right shoulder as the needles went in and out of his skin. The killer stabbed the needle over again and again till it  almost felt like he was being stabbed with a knife 100 times over. He felt his arm being cut off. He wanted to scream but he couldn't. He was unconscious yet he could feel everything. He could feel the same stabbing pain. He learned to ignore it. He couldn't ignore the fact he couldn't save Geoff in time. He woke up. The killer was almost done sewing them together. Owen stayed calm. He was going to die anyways. The killer left. He woke up. He whispered. "I'm sorry Geoff. I let you down." He whispered that over and over again until he slowly couldn't anymore. He stopped talking then he stopped breathing. The last thing Owen ever said was that sentence. He said it repeatedly. For over 10 minutes he sat there apologising to his friend..

BONUS SCENE 5 : IZZYS FIRST REACTION
They had found Owens body. Sewn to the party guy. This was decistating news. Something Izzy didnt know how to cope with. She kept silent, hung out in the woods for comfort. Sometimes she even looked up at the stars and wondered if he could now taste the stars, maybe even the clouds. She went a late night food hunts and carried the food she had gathered to the medical tent where Owen died. She would sit there and talk to him from sunset to sunrise. She would feed Owen and Geoff while eating with them as well. The left over food she would either take back to the cabin or leave the food there for Owen. She could never explain why the food went missing the day after, however she didnt care. She cried for hours to him telling him how much she missed her and how boring things are without him. She truely missed him. "Please come back," Izzy told Owen. That was night 33.

BONUS SCENE 6 : TRENTS SHADOW
Trent had woken up. He had now become undead. A spirit. Another ghost to help with their revenge. He looked around the sun had set. Gwen had ran. He knew where to find her he went to the cabin. They were all asleep. Except Courtney and Harold. Trent could see Harold heading towards a old shed. He worried for Harold but only had one mission. To protect Gwen. Gwen had kicked her covers off, which trent had noticed over the past few weeks, that it was a sleeping habit. He tucked her into bed and kissed her goodnight. He made a promise to himself and to her. That he would protect and support her no matter what.

BONUS SCENE 7 : LESHAWNAS LOVE FOR HAROLD
Leshawna just stared. She could not look at Harold. She had blanked me out till now. Now she realised she truely loved him and she never got to tell him. She cried for ages alone. She had never had time to even think about telling him how she felt. She felt guilty. She didn't save him. She should have saved him. That sweet boy didn't deserve a thing. She had remembered a few anime series and movies he had recommended she watched. She promised herself she was going to watch all of them. She was going to do her best to make sure Harold knew she loved him. Even if he didn't love her back. Even if he was dead. She just wanted him to know.

BONUS SCENE 8 : ALEHEATHER
Chris rushed into the cafeteria, frantically looking for some food to offer to Owen. Alejandro thought he was crazy, however he helped Chris. Until Chris found a body. Alejandro stood their in shock. In denial for a fee minutes. Then he realised it was real. Her fate had come. However there was no head to be seen. Where had her pretty little head gone? Alejandro sat next to heathers body crying. Telling her he was sorry for not protecting her and he would never forgive himself for it. As he continued helping Chris. Chris opened the Fridge door. There it was. Heather. Her beautiful head had been seperated from her body her hair had been all tangled from being spread across the place. He stood there kn disbelief. He could not believe it was her. He pushed Chris out of the way as he Begged heather to come back. As he apologised. He had decided to no longer help Chris. Chris had done this on his owne. He needed to fix it on his own, but all Chris did in that momnet was look up at Heather as if she was alive..

BONUS SCENE 9 : DJS MUM
Dj's mum had been patiently waiting back at home for about a month. She thought to herself that her baby had made it into to final. She hadnt heard anything about the tv show but jad assumed it was not live tv and that they would be doing it like a film series this time. "My baby boys made it" she thought. She heard a knock and went to go get it. Standing at the door was Duncan. "Hows my boy? did he win!? Where is he?" She questioned. Duncan looked down in shame. He had told her what happened. Djs mum knew Duncan felt guilty about it. She invited him in with tear in her eyes. Her baby hadnt won. Infact he lost a lot. After Duncan left Djs mum went to adopt a bunny to keep bunny company since he didnt have Dj anymore. She named her bunny after Dj and celebrates his birthday with The remaining survivors. She now thinks of Duncan as her second son and he often goes round to Djs house to tell his mum storys about him. She is still to this day proud she raised a son like Dj

HERES SOME SCENES OF WHAT THE SURVIVIORS DID AFTER SURVIVING.

GWEN :
Gwen had sepperated herself from everyone she knew after that. She grew apart from everybody but the surviviors. She had thought multiple times about committing but decided to live on, in honor of Trent. Cody suggested therepy and the whole group stared going weekly together. She visits Trents grave every month with his family and they all sing a song that he wrote to his grave. She hopes in becoming an artist and would often draw pictures to do with music, especially guitars. She got especially close to Cody after stopping him from throwing himself out of a window. She helped out with the animal shelter as a way to honor dj. She has moved on from Trent but still hold out hope he well show up on her wedding day and run away with her.

EVA :
Eva was not close with anyone on the island, therefore not effecting her too much. Although she was upset with Noahs death. She goes to therapy with the group. Her and Izzy became closer become gym buddies although she works out less and takes time to read Noahs favourite books every weekend.

IZZY :
Despite izzys love to explore she never dared explored another forest again. Again she when to Therapy with the group and hung pictures of Noah and Owen on her wall. She became better friends with Eva going to the gym with her and also became closer with Cody due to both missing Noah. She has not moved on from Owen and promised herself she wouldn't move on.

CODY :
Cody became closer with everyone. Him and Duncan went out together to eat once in a while and he has forgiven him for killing Noah. He suggested Therapy for the group and they all go once a week. He tried to throw himself out of a window out of survivors guilt but Gwen was in time and saved him. Cody aspires to become a life guard in honor of saving people so they would never have to die the way Noah did. He helps out in the animal shelter as he feels guilty for dj dying (since he was the last one to see him.)

KATIE :
Katie had a lot of trauma and still hears Sadies screams at night. She changed her whole wardrobe and often stayed at Sadies house just to sleep in her bed. Katie no longer celebrates her birthday (On the 18th of march, WHICH BTW I SHARE A BIRTHDAY WITH HER OMG) because her and Sadie shared the exact same birthday. She visits Sadies grave every day after school with peonies. She also goes to therapy with the others and has gotten really close was Leshawna. They have a girls night every month and Leshawna lets Katie do things she would have done with Sadie like buying matching outfits. She is currently dating the love of her life and often talks to Leshawna and Sadie about it.

LESHAWNA ;
Leshawna got closer with everyone. She had photos of all the dead people and would invite them to celebrate their birthdays. She also went to therapy and once a month has a girls night with Katie. She got into a lot of anime because of Harold and wishes that she had told him how she felt about him before he died. She keeps the lover letter Harold had given to her in her drawer and reads it once everyday. Leshawna, Gwen, Duncan and Cody often helped out at the animal shelter as a way to honor Djs death. She often saw Heathers headless body in her nightmares and often visits her grave and just sits there in silence. She has not fully moved on from Harold death but has met somebody new who is also into video games and anime.

DUNCAN :
Duncan had also gone to therapy with the others. He got closer with everyone and goes out with Cody to eat sometimes. He constantly apologises to Cody about Noahs death and started turning his life around in honor of Courtney. He got so fustrated that he had lost Courtney he ripped his earing out which had made a huge hole in his ear. He often helped out in the animal shelter as a way to honor Dj and threw partys and invited anyone in honor of Geoff. Duncan started cooking more and would message Owen a picture of everything he made. He is aiming to become a Lawyer just how Courtney wanted her careers to be. He also went and bought a crown every year and on her birthday he would put the crown on her grave and stuck a note to it that said "You're still my princess." He had never gotten over her.

THANK YOU FOR READYING THIS WHOLE STORY! I LOVED MAKING THIS AND THERE IS MORE TO COME! SORRY THE RECENT PARTS HAVENT BEEN AS QUICK AS I PROMISED BUT I HAD LOST MOTIVATION THROUGHT THE WEEK!! (Just wanna let yk im creating a new version with the revenge of the island cast.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 78 24
22 original contestants returned to Wawanakwa Island... Never had they thought they would be stuck with a killer, far away from any human civilizatio...
24.2K 458 11
I love Total Drama Island so much that I just HAD to write a duncney fic! WARNING! Will include lemons. If you are uncomfortable then I am sorry.
1K 0 35
A group of unsuspecting teens arrive to the set of a reality game show... a deserted island far from any continent. What could go wrong? They're kids...