Rebirth after the end of the...

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生:我爱种田 In the last life, ten years after the end of the world, after human beings experienced natural disa... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-183

Chapter 31-35

725 16 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 31 Unhappy reunion dinner Everyone at dinner... On the
  first day of the Lunar New Year, here in Sichuan Province, there is a reunion dinner, basically Just eating glutinous rice balls, usually at home, even if you haven't finished the New Year's Eve dinner last night, you will eat it yourself.
  However, it cannot be used to entertain guests.
  Originally, the eldest aunt didn't want to get together this year. After all, food is so expensive now, and she really didn't want to take out things to entertain guests.
  Of course, after seeing what Mu Qing and the others brought from their home, this little care was gone. Mu Qing and the others took a box of fruits and vegetables, and a few catties of pork belly. These things are enough to make a table of good dishes.
  The eldest aunt's eyes lit up when she saw what Mu's mother brought. Of course, she knew that it must not have been brought by Zhang Baolai's work, so it must be kept at home.
  She heard from Boss Zhang that her niece Mu Qing came back to the mountains to open a homestay. At that time, Boss Zhang was a little worried that her niece would lose money. It seemed that this thing belonged to Mu Qing. But because she has never been to Mu Xinxiu's house, the eldest aunt is still not sure.
  However, this established the status of Mu Qing's family in her eyes.
  "Xiuxiu, do you still have these dishes in your house?" Mu's mother and auntie are cooking in the kitchen, and auntie is cooking a pot. Now they don't use natural gas, but use the most primitive stove.
  "These are all brought out by Mu Mu, and I don't know about them." Mu's mother answered strictly according to what her daughter said, and she couldn't tell others about the things in her home.
  "Then look, can you sell us some, and we can exchange it with grain." The aunt said.
  "Sister-in-law, I can't be the master of this, it's Mu Mu's thing." Mu's mother really can't be the master. Everything in the house belongs to Mu Qing. It's embarrassing enough for a big family to rely on other people's children to support them. , she couldn't figure it out.
  "Oh..." The aunt doesn't want to buy it now, but just wants to make sure that they really have it at home. They are all relatives. If they want to change it in the future, they should agree, and they won't take advantage of them.
  The eldest aunt is from Wuzhen Town next to Liuzhen, and her name is Shu Zhi. Back then, marrying an uncle was considered a low marriage, but it was only because of a previous marriage, the husband died, and there was only one son left, so she married the uncle.
  In the end, Mu Qing and his family didn't bring the things to the table, and there was no reason to serve the guests directly with the things brought by the guests.
  However, because this year's uncle's family killed a new year's pig, there are a lot of meat dishes. It's just that Mu Qing still ate very little, it's really hard to describe the taste.
  But Mu Qing's family ate like this, because now the seasoning is gradually lacking, and the meat dishes without seasoning are really indescribable.
  The family of the second uncle and the eldest aunt are quite satisfied with the food. Although everyone is still not short of food, and they eat more reservedly, it has been a long time since they have eaten meat so happily, so the meals on the whole table are quite good. Not one bit left.
  Although the meals at Uncle’s house are abundantSheng, but this taste is a bit hard to describe. Although they have been washed, the clothes are still dirty. Now the water is full of volcanic ash, and they are still dirty after washing. There is no way.
  Then there is the smell of sulfur on the table, which is obviously washed with water from the river.
  The people at the dinner table were a bit cramped compared to the cleanliness of Mu Qing's family. The uncle's family had also cleaned up carefully for the sake of hospitality. But it was still not as clean as Mu Qing and his family, who smelled like flowers all over their bodies.
  "Baolai's family, is there no shortage of water in your house?" The eldest aunt looked at the very clean hands of her husband's younger brother's family, and then couldn't help but speak.
  "Mu Qing installed a purifier before, and it was quite useful." Dad Zhang answered.
  "..."
  Everything belongs to Mu Qing, what else can the auntie say. What she eats is hers, what she uses is hers, and the family of the co-author and younger brother all rely on
  this niece? Isn't the younger brother in the construction team?
  But after hearing what Dad Zhang said, everyone didn't have any ideas. As for why, it would involve Mu Qing's background.
  Mu Qing was originally Zhang Baolai's biological daughter, but she was too poor more than 20 years ago, so she found someone to send her to a distant family with no children in the capital.
  So for Mu Qing, they are not close enough. Since they are not close enough, it is difficult to say a lot of things.
  "Then Mu Qing is really capable!" The aunt smiled, and then praised Mu Qing from head to toe.
  Mu Qing just listened, showing courtesy for nothing, rape or steal. You know, my aunt used to always say that she had forgotten her roots, and then she also said that she didn't recognize her parents.
  "Then little brother, do you still have mineral water at home?" The eldest aunt finally asked.
  Mu Qing and Zhang's father naturally refused. They all drank water from the purifier at home. As for mineral water, Mu Qing put two boxes in each room, but it was Mu Qing's, and they thought it was all there was. , of course it cannot be given out.
  As for other water and beverages, they are all locked in the warehouse, and Mu Qing has to look at them every day. It can be said that Mu Qing knows his supplies like the back of his hand.
  But Zhang Dad and the others didn't know that they still had mineral water at home.
  It can be said that Zhang's father was busy with the construction site for the previous month. Mu's mother, on the other hand, was busy with burning charcoal and family affairs. Neither of them hoarded supplies, mainly because they did not lack anything. The 10,000 catties of food at home also gave them confidence.
  In the end, the eldest aunt still asked what she wanted to ask the most today, whether she could arrange her eldest son to join the construction team in Wuzhen.
  "Sister-in-law, Shu Qing is not in good health. The work of the construction team is too hard. You should wait and see. There must be a new job in the future." Zhang's father refused without thinking. A four-year-old goes to a construction site, and no one wants a guy in his early twenties.
  Shu Zhi was not satisfied with the reaction of the younger brother's family, but thinking about the box of fruits, vegetables and meat, at least it didn't show on her face.
  After the two families had dinner, Mu Qing's family drove home. As for how the aunt got home, they didn't ask.
  The main reason is that because of the repair of the house, Zhang's father failed to ask them to borrow money, so their family is really not close to the aunt.
  Moreover, her mother and aunt had a very unpleasant fight back then, because of what, Mu Qing didn't know, nor was she interested.
  It’s all about the end of the world, and the focus of life must be on enjoyment, no, it’s on production.
  They went home after noon, and Grandma Mu had packed up the house, and everyone had a big glass of passion fruit honey water to drink.
  The two younger brothers were exhausted stretched out on the sofa. It was really because it was too hot outside, and they really lost their appetite at all.
  Now that he drank a little ice water, he was resurrected with full blood.
  But knowing that grandma was going to the aunt's house, they fell into sorrow again. It was really too hot outside, and they really didn't want to go out. But they don't have the high status of their sister in the family, so it's impossible not to go.
  Yes, Mu Qing is not going to go there, otherwise, the mother and daughter will think of some way to take advantage of it.
  Only Mu Qing stayed in the family, and she took the opportunity to transfer some of the things accumulated in her space to the cold storage, and then put some in the refrigerator.
  Fill up the inventory again, and then let it go.
  On the other hand, Mama Mu and her party of six brought a box of grain to Lin Rongrong's house, but they were not very well received. Although in previous years, everyone defaulted to coming to their house in the afternoon, but this year is different, food is so precious, who wants to take it out to entertain guests.
  Ao Mu also came back two days ago, the situation in the government is not good now, he is not in a good mood, and he is also a little confused about the future.

  At this time, Grandma Mu and the others came to pay New Year's greetings.
  "Why are you here?" Lin Rongrong was a little surprised when she saw Grandma Mu and the six of them.
  "Let's see how you are doing." Grandma Mu said as she walked in, "I'm not talking about you, you and Jiajia should find something to do..." She said as she walked in, her mouth full of Get them up quickly.
  "Mom, are you going to eat at our house this year?" Lin Rongrong didn't care about other things, but only cared about the big family's eating.
  Grandma Mu stopped when she heard Lin Rongrong's words, "I didn't eat you for nothing, I brought you food, it's all from our old couple." "
  Really? What did you bring?" Ao Jia was the first to reply, she really What's more, she's fed up with the life these days, nothing is convenient, she has nothing, and she also wants to eat fruit.
  "Bring food, I told you!" Grandma Mu still felt a little distressed when she saw her eldest granddaughter whose appearance had changed drastically recently.
  "..." Although everyone was dissatisfied with what Grandma Mu's family brought, they still had to entertain them, otherwise they would not even have this little food.
  And Ao Mu also came out of the house at this time, seeing the two boxes of grain brought by his mother-in-law, he still showed happiness on his face. ◢Thinking Rabbit◢Net◢Document◢Sharing◢&◢Online◢Reading◢He still doesn't
  know if he can go back after the annual vacation this time, and naturally he will not refuse this food.
  "Jiajia, invite your grandma and the others to sit in the house and make some tea..." Although Ao Mu said this, he understood that there was no tea, and two bottles of mineral water would be enough.
  Today, it is doomed that Mu's mother and the others will not get good hospitality at the house of the eldest sister (the eldest daughter) they care about. Even when they eat at night, everyone only has one night of white rice.
  While chatting in the afternoon, Ao Mu kept asking about their family's situation. Others may not feel it, but this is sensitive to Mu's mother, and to Mu Qing, she is careful. I feel guilty.
  Back then, in order to treat Zhang Chengcheng's illness, they gave their eldest daughter to other people. This was a lifetime of pain in their hearts.
  Therefore, when faced with many problems from her eldest brother-in-law, she took the lead in flicking them over. Ao Mu was also very disappointed that he didn't ask anything, but according to the performance of their family, there are absolutely indispensable things in the house, and the living environment is also very good!

Chapter 32 Sustained high temperature Drink some porridge every day, and I am not so thirsty...
  After the New Year, the two super volcanoes finally stopped erupting, but the temperature is still high, and the volcanic ash in the atmosphere is still a big headache question.
  At the same time, the water and food problems caused by the volcanic eruption have also caused people a lot of headaches.
  Water stress peaked when the government decided to cut everyone's water consumption to 500ml per person per day, and panic slowly spread among the population.
  However, although everyone was disappointed, no one said anything. Human beings are like this, if you only give 500ml of water on the first day, then it is estimated that it will definitely cause riots, but if you reduce it slowly, it will be easier to accept.
  What's more, everyone can bear not to take a bath now, drink some porridge every day, and they are not so thirsty anymore.
  It has to be said that the adaptability of the Chinese people has been tested for 5,000 years. As long as they can survive, they will work hard and
  do everything possible to survive. Therefore, in the last days, China's vitality is the most tenacious, and it also amazes the whole world.

  Of course, this has to get rid of some slackers.
  For example, Mu Qing, who is at home every day watching what to cook at home, and then instructs his two younger brothers to pick fruits for him.
  The two boys like this job very much, because their grandma doesn't let them harm the greenhouse. Only at this time, they can help their sister pick fruits while grandma is busy.
  As for the meals at home now, because the two children are also on vacation, they cook with Jun Zhao every day. Needless to say, the children in the countryside are already in charge of their homes. These two little boys cook much faster than Jun Zhao alone, but the taste is not as good
  .
  But Jun Zhao still stays in the kitchen with Mu Qing every day, making desserts and biscuits when he has free time. Sometimes he makes too much and asks Jun Zhao to run a few steps to deliver them to his home. what a treat.
  And Mu Qing's room is now full of snacks. These are Jun Zhao's recent purchases. It's very simple. You can exchange a box of fruits by picking some fruits in the Dapeng downstairs.
  Because everyone in the family was busy, the two children definitely couldn't go. Letting Mu Qing go out on such a hot day, it would be better to kill her, so only Jun Zhao went.
  By the way, he also gave himself some benefits and exchanged a lot of Coke, of course with the permission of his adults. Although Mu Qing didn't like to drink Coke all the time, but thinking that there would be no more in the future, he allowed Jun Zhao to change it.
  Everyone prefers fruit and food to snacks and the like.
  Only people like Mu Qing who don't worry about survival will think about whether AD calcium and Wangzai milk are enough to drink.
  …
  The high temperature has been persistent recently. Many people outside have suffered from heat stroke, and the number is still increasing. Many old people have even died at home without anyone noticing.
  There is a family next to Mu Qing's house, a family who handed over the house with Jun's house, because the house was built relatively close, so when the young man came back at night, there was a loud cry.
  Mu Qing's heart is relatively hard, and he has long been used to seeing this kind of thing, but, after all, he put down the ice cream in his hand, and was a little upset.
  When the family members heard the crying, they were also very uncomfortable. In the face of death, everyone was silent.
  The family next door was taken away by the government for cremation the next day, and burials are basically not allowed now. The graves of the previous burials will also be dug away.
  This death made everyone officially see the cruelty of the last days.
  Afterwards, several old people died nearby one after another. There were really two children who were dehydrated due to heat stroke. When the adults came back and found them, they were said to be hard.
  As usual, it was confiscated by the government the next day. The current weather makes it impossible to hold such things as corpses.
  If many people die but do not deal with the body in time, it is easy to give birth to the plague. There must be a major epidemic after a major disaster, and this is the reason.
  Because of these recent incidents, Zhang's father stole some honeysuckle and fragrant dew grass from the third floor without telling Mu Qing, and boiled some very clear water for the construction team.
  The amount of this water is very small, and each person only has one sip, but the water distributed by the government every day is only 500ml for free. If you want more, you have to buy it yourself. 500ml of 0.1 work point is actually not that expensive, but obviously, if you buy water, you can’t buy 0.5 work point and a half of rice.
  So for the extra water, each person is about 250ml, and everyone is very grateful. At the same time, it is obvious that Zhang Dad, the captain, is more convinced.
  As for Zhang's father's move, Mu Qing knew and didn't say anything, after all, it was a good thing, Zhang's father was no longer as stupid as he was in his previous life, and he knew how to win people's hearts.
  Maybe she didn't think of it at all, her good father was just thinking about other things.
The people are so pitiful, that's why I made these water for them, thinking that it would be good for them to bring home to the children and the elderly at home. After all, too many people died recently, which made him feel terrified.
  Moreover, they have a filtration system at home, and they only need to clean it regularly to filter out water that can be drunk directly, which is nothing more than a little electricity bill. This is nothing to their family.
  But Zhang's father thought that he did it without anyone noticing. In fact, the first thing Mu Qing did after dinner every morning was to inspect the house. She was not used in the vegetable garden, and the two old people looked like lifeblood. If there is a little bit less, you have to chase after Alpha.
  The two old people said that they have never seen a pepper that can live for several years, but the tomatoes of several thousand catties are precious to them. If Zhang's father dares to steal things from the vegetable garden, they will know about a piece of grass. For details, please see Alpha is being chased and beaten now
  .
  So the things on the third floor suffered, no matter how little they picked, Mu Qing knew it. However, she didn't say anything. She was very hard-hearted in her life, but she was willing to protect the softness of her family.
  …
  And outside, the village chief Li Gang is the same age as Zhang’s father. Now tens of thousands of people have moved in, and the number is still increasing. He has heard that even the underground garages in the city are full of people, and it is very crowded.
  Then looking at the withered vines at home, the smoke in his hand trembled a little. The volcanic ash these days has covered the leaves of the trees, and there is no water to irrigate.
  It was said that there were a few light rains, but when it rained, people died. Many people are not used to the hot and humid climate of Sichuan Province, especially those who came from the north.
  Li Gang deals with various population matters every day, and his home is also equipped with a computer, which was installed by the government, saying that it can work better.
  However, he is really not in the mood to deal with these things every day. Few of the newcomers listen to him. There is not much food, and I have bought a lot this year, thinking about buying a house for my daughter in the city.
  Now, seeing the reduction of food every day, he is anxious. Looking at the glass-covered house on the mountainside from a distance, I feel a little bit emotional. They are all daughters, so how can someone else's house be so good. Lao Zhang also lost his daughter's luck.
  He knew it, that person had sent a lot of things to the village, even the army was involved.
  Now the army in the village owes them favors, sending two catties of vegetables to the chief over there every three days is better than anything else.
  He had been suppressing this family before, but now that they have risen, after thinking about it for half a month, he decided to bow his head, otherwise he might not be able to keep his job. Now at least the village chief still has a bowl of rice every day.
  There are not many people eating in the canteens in the village now. Everyone has a lot of food in their homes, but people with work points go to eat every day, which is not a burden on the family.
  Here Li Gang decided to bow his head, but on the other side, Mu Qing found himself drawn into a group...
  [Yang Village Villager Group]
  Village Chief: Welcome Mu Qing, she has settled in our village before, she has been busy with this I just remembered this once.
  Luo Xin: Welcome to the big landlord, Mu Qing’s family must be very rich now Zhang
  He: Yes, Mu Qing’s father is capable now
  Luo Tao: Yes, I heard that he is in charge of the whole town now Li Wen
  : Besides, I think he sometimes gives water to people in the construction team, or pays for it personally
  ...
  It’s over, Zhang’s father’s secret has been revealed, I don’t know if he knows What is the reaction of her own secret being known by her daughter.
  For these people, Mu Qing didn't even have the desire to go back. There was no one from his own family in this group, and they were all relatively wealthy people in the village.
  And now, Mu Qing is a member here.
  Village Chief: @木清, the people in the group are quite rich in supplies. If you have anything you want, you can say it, and we will change it if we can.
  Mu Qing thought about it, and there are actually not many game and animals in her space. Such things are easy to handle in the water, but many things in the mountains are not easy to handle, and she has no channels. Before the end of the world, she was just a college student.
  Mu Qing: I like wild game. If you want to live, you don’t want to die. If you need it, you can exchange it. Let me know in advance. If I finish this
  sentence, she won’t say anything, because during this time, the locals don’t care much. The thing is, there are a lot of people going up the mountain, so there are times when they encounter wild game.
  These things, they eat by themselves is also a piece of meat, the family is quite full of meat, and almost every family has killed the New Year pig.
  However, looking at Zhang's family, they must not be short of water, otherwise Zhang Baolai would not be able to deliver so much water to the construction site every day.
  Moreover, things like fruits and vegetables are very expensive now, and he always gives them away, so these things should be sufficient. Thinking of this, everyone's minds widened.

  So, after not mentioning it, Mu Qing did receive a lot of wild game she wanted, and also added some species to the space.

Chapter 33 No tree cutting is a natural disaster, and the fate of countless people...
  Every morning, Mu As usual, sleep late.
  Gouzi had to sleep with him every day, so he was already in a hurry and wanted to go out to play. But cats are different, they can't wake up every day, and they can only find her every night!
  Although the dogs were anxious in the morning, they didn't dare to bother them because they knew their master's viciousness. Because before, they called the owner to walk the dog in the morning, and they were slapped directly, Alpha was slapped, what did the dog do wrong again!
  So, now, they only dared to lie quietly on the ground and wait for Mu Qing to get up. The two dogs only waited for her to get up, and then they could rush downstairs and start eating. They knew that grandma had already prepared delicious dog food for them at this time.
  And, if they don't pay attention, they can steal a few tomatoes, and if they can catch a fish, it will be the pinnacle of dog life.
  Mu Qing opened his eyes and found that Jun Zhao had already gone downstairs, stretched himself, and then went downstairs too. ⌒Si ⌒ Rabbit ⌒ Net ⌒
  The temperature in the room was neither too hot nor too cold, and she was very comfortable in short sleeves and loose pants.
  When we got downstairs, we ate crispy and delicious bread, and took a cup of yogurt, Mu Qing, to the backyard.
  The two younger brothers in the family have already followed the adults to feed the pigs and ducks and do various jobs. The regulations are completed, that is, the older one, followed by Grandpa Mu to add a second floor to the chicken pen, using the leftovers from the previous decoration. planks.
  Chickens and ducks breed very quickly. Some time ago, a batch was killed, and the internal organs were used to make dog food for the dogs. Of course, this was made by Mu Qing, and some crops produced in the space were added, so the dogs The more you eat, the smarter you are, at least now you are more obedient.
  Unlike before, I used to urinate randomly every day, but now I know that if I need to urinate, I have to urinate in the place where the poultry is, otherwise I will be chased and beaten by my grandma.
  In addition, the milk production of dairy cows has also increased significantly. Now various milk non-staple foods are being processed every day, but there are not many milk processed into non-staple food.
  So, Grandma Mu changed to squeeze out the milk every day, and then stored it in the underground cold storage, thinking about doing it together, which would be more efficient.
  The vegetables and fruits produced every day are also freeze-dried. This is quite a lot. The main reason is that the production of vegetables in the backyard is actually quite large. For them, they can’t eat so much every day, and the rest are made. lyophilized.
  I have to say that Mu Qing bought the freeze dryer right. Even if you can't grow vegetables in the future, soak these in water, even fresh vegetables, and even the nutrients will not be lost.
  And these, after the apocalypse, are high-end gifts, so there will be a little water shortage this year. In the future, after the government completes the renovation of the water plant, there will be no fear of lime water. Naturally, there is no shortage of water.
  Mu Qing was standing in the shed, looking at the heat outside that almost made waves, feeling sorry for Zhang's father who was working outside.
  There is also Mu Ma, who has been busy getting firewood for the house recently, probably because she found out online that it will be very cold, so she is now making charcoal.
  Mu Qing didn't stop her, and he didn't intend to tell her that the things in his own space were enough for everyone to live on. It would be best if the family could be fine even when he wasn't around. Besides, Mu Ma and the others are nourished by the green liquid every day, so they are really in good health
  .
  It's okay for Zhang's father and Mu's mother to run outside every day, and even Zhang's father's construction site workers rarely suffer from heat stroke.
  However, Mu Qing knew that Mu's mother hadn't been there for the past two days. After all, the government has already said that tree cutting is not allowed, and the forest will be returned to the state. If one is caught cutting trees, all the charcoal will be confiscated, and he will have to go to the construction site to do free work.
  This policy made Mu's mother nothing to do. She didn't want to expose her family, and she didn't want to have the charcoal confiscated after a month of hard work. It can be said that she is worthy of being a mother and daughter?

But Lin Rongrong and the others were not allowed to pick up the firewood they had just picked up for two days. In fact, what they say about collecting firewood is to cut off the side branches of the trees in their own forests, which is very hard work.
  It's just that there is no firewood at home now, and Grandma Mu and the others are unwilling to help. The mother and daughter can only do jobs that they don't know how to do, but within two days, they realize that they really have to "collect" firewood. up.
  This is completely different from before. The firewood I pick up is only a small branch, and it is estimated that I can pick up enough to cook for two days a day.
  Although the others felt it was a pity, they all obediently obeyed. Every Chinese New Year, the family has to cut firewood to accumulate firewood for a year, and with the results of this period, everyone has gained a lot.
  From this point, we can once again see the difference in the lives of locals and foreigners. When foreigners come and don't even have a place to live, the locals even have firewood ready two years later.
  So today, Mu Qing found out from the villagers that Lin Rongrong's firewood had been confiscated.
  Why did she know, because Ao Mu was also inside. Someone asked Ao Mu about this and why he didn't go back to work.
  Uncle Ao Mu didn't reply, and Mu Qing knew it was because he had already been fired. That’s right, after the end of the world, many jobs have been cancelled, and there’s no other way if they don’t. There’s nothing to do with them.
  It's just that before the cancellation, one person gave dozens of catties of grain and several catties of vegetables.
  Of course, if you don't pick it up, forget it. Naturally, Ao Mu would not go back for these things, the travel expenses are not enough.
  Now it is better to think of a way in this rural area. There is no shortage of meat and food in the family, but there is a shortage of fruits and vegetables.
  As for these, he knew that Mu Qing's family had no shortage, but he also knew that Mu Qing didn't like his family.
  At this time, downstairs, Mu Qing watched the people in the group talking, and then ate.
  When she came down, the food should have been put on the bar. The grandmother in the backyard was cleaning the pigsty with her two younger brothers. The sewage was directly discharged into the biogas tank. These days, the biogas is basically enough for cooking at home. , no need to pay gas bills.
  [Villagers of Yang Village]
  Luo Xin: @奥猫, what's your situation now? Are you in trouble at home? Let me know if you have any difficulties. Everyone has supplies at home.
  Li Wen: I heard that the government is   laying   off   workers
  ... Qun is a relatively good group of people in the village, usually there is only one family.   But by coincidence, there are two in Mu Qing's family!   Li Gang: Brother Baolai will also be a member of our group in the future. Everyone will be friendly and help each other in the future.   Luo Tao: @张宝来, Brother Zhang, is the construction team still recruiting?   Next, everyone started to ask Dad Zhang about recruiting people.   Zhang Baolai: There may be an expansion of enrollment in the near future, but it still needs to be based on the actual situation.

Li Lai's
  Mu Qing is also very helpless towards Zhang's father's character like Baozi, and he never cared about the people who bullied him before. He also has his own principles, even if he is from the same village, he is still business-like.
  Luo Xin: That's not bad, the Baolai brothers are in charge
  ...
  Everyone seems to have forgotten about Ao Mu, but it's already obvious now that the Ao family has lost! But Zhang's family has clearly risen, the world is full of hustle and bustle, and all human beings are profit-seeking.
  In the past, Ao Mu was able to do something for them in the government, and everyone praised him. But now, Zhang's father can give them a job, and they are naturally happy to support Zhang's father.
  A long time ago, Mu Qing knew that farmers were not all real. Although it is said that simplicity is used to describe farmers, but it is often more of troublemakers out of poor mountains and rivers!
  Typical, it's their side! Now, it's time for the Ao family to have a taste.
  ...
  After watching for a while, Mu Qing no longer cared about what was said in the group. Anyway, everyone can't find anything to do now, and they are doing nothing all day long.
  She called Zhang Weiwei and asked where Jun Zhao had gone. According to Zhang Weiwei's answer, she learned that Jun Zhao seemed to have gone out with his parents.
  In fact, during the Chinese New Year period, Jun Zhao basically followed his parents during the day, and then came back at night, and the two of them didn't have much time to see each other.
  However, the two families are close to each other, basically two steps away, so it is also very convenient.
  Mu Qing changed the interface and continued to swipe the phone, all kinds of news filled people's eyes.
  Experts are urging everyone not to panic. They now have enough products in the three southwestern provinces, so they can make enough food and clothing by themselves. The new population who moved here can even receive some potted vegetables and some seeds for free.
  As for the things that are distributed for free, everyone is very enthusiastic, but in the end it is a policy of the government to appease the masses. It can be regarded as improving life.
  However, even if there is no shortage of food, there is no food, no fruit, and no many non-staple foods. People nowadays are very eatable, this is no joke.
  In ancient times, people had two meals a day, but now people eat three meals a day, and they have to have a variety of vegetables and fruits.
  Once there are no fruits and vegetables, the consumption of staple food becomes very large.
  An adult man can even eat 3 catties of rice a day. The country also considered this situation, so it decided to distribute some of these things to the foreign population.
  These things also need to be watered, but at least there is no requirement for the quality of the water, even water mixed with volcanic ash is fine.
  ...
  The poorest people in Yangcun should be Jia Fu's family, who only have a thousand catties of grain. But there are three sons in the family, one is in his early twenties, one is in the same class as Zhang Chengcheng, and one is younger than Zhang Weiwei.
  Jia Fu works in Zhang's father's construction team, which is relatively close to home. Sometimes I even bring back some things from Zhang Dad.
  There is no woman in the family, and the mother of three children died of illness a few years ago and has no money to see a doctor.
  However, Jia Fu has been working on the construction site before, and he has also learned bricklaying work from his master. After Zhang's father checked his skills, he is now a skilled worker, and he can eat a meal of rice every day. Then get 0.5 work points, and the family can finally have enough to eat.
  It can be said that this natural disaster has changed the fate of countless people, developing towards an unpredictable place, but the environment is getting worse and worse after all!

Chapter 34 Everyone started to suffer from heat stroke Volcanoes, earthquakes, relatives leaving...
  The office is full of excitement every day, and the people living around are all locals.
  Now, Mu Qing heard that the housing prices over there are very high, but no one is selling them.
  Mu Qing knew that the location over there was really good, it was better than their home, and it was a large flat land. After the end of the world, there will be no disasters of destruction, and it will become more and more valuable in the later period.
  We are originally rural people, living on the national highway, there used to be quite a lot of people every day, and almost every house in the township office is quite big, and every household has a small business.
  So facing people coming and going, they are not uncomfortable, but they should be more careful in life now, because if they are not careful now, they will be thieves.

  After all, no one like Mu Qing has repaired a big tortoise shell and directly covered himself up!
  For most people, 2021 will not be an easy year, with volcanoes, earthquakes, the departure of relatives, lack of food and clothing, and an uncertain future
  !
  After the Chinese New Year, everyone found that the number of people suffering from heat stroke increased rapidly. In the past, it was available every day, but it was not very popular, and only children and the elderly suffered from heat stroke, but now, among middle-aged and young people, the number of people with heat stroke is increasing rapidly.
  What was even more frightening was that when we arrived at the hospital, we found that the hospital was already full. This should not be regarded as a hospital, but a rural health center. Although there are more and more foreign doctors, there is also a model of a hospital here.
  However, it’s hard for a clever woman to cook without rice. The current goal is that there is not enough medicine, and many people have to die from heatstroke.
  The locals in Sichuan Province are fine, they are used to this hot and humid feeling, this year it is just more difficult. Moreover, basically, they have standing honeysuckle and fragrant dew herbs at home, which can be soaked in water to drink.
  However, people from other places can't stand the climate at all, and more and more people suffer from heatstroke every day.
  Especially the construction team, everyone has stopped working, and now only Zhang Dad's construction team is okay.
  Now it shows that Zhang’s father’s previous strict requirements are useful. The reason why their construction team can continue to work: one is because the construction team members are basically workers, and everyone has been in the construction site. It’s just more difficult; second, Zhang’s father, the captain, has a good heart and drinks water from home. Although it’s only half a glass, it still quenches his thirst. ⊥Thinking⊥Rabbit⊥Net⊥In
  fact, they don't know that honeysuckle and fragrant dew grass are moistened by green liquid, so they are naturally incomparable to other things. Drinking some of this is much more effective than their medicine.
  Zhang's father saw that many construction sites in other townships were closed, so he also tried to mention this matter. But it was the workers who responded the most.
  When Zhang's father wanted to stop working, the workers were the ones who were most displeased. They were all the ones who had to support their families, and they were expecting to buy eggs, electricity, and vegetable leaves for their families at the office!
  In other construction sites, it is not necessary to suspend work, it is because no one can be found, and everyone is frightened by the heat stroke rate at the construction site. Only on Zhang's father's side was there basically no heat stroke, but more people were looking for jobs.
  Everyone knows that there is a well-paid construction site here, and the captain even gives water to drink. Naturally, there are many people who want to come.
  ...
  Actually, there is another reason why there are more heat strokes.
  That is - now, even if it is hotter, everyone is wearing a mask at a glance.
  If you don't wear a mask, volcanic ash can easily cause respiratory diseases. But wearing a mask, not to mention that many people have rashes on their faces recently, just saying that they have heatstroke is unbearable.
  This question really confuses many people.
  Faced with this situation, Mu Qing really didn't want to go out, she might as well wear thicker clothes and go out comfortably with a mask when the temperature cools down.
  Therefore, she just turned on the air conditioner in the house, turned on the dehumidification, and the purification mode of the fresh air system in the house, making the whole house extremely comfortable.
  Eating ice cream and watching the two younger brothers work, I have to say that Mu Qing is extremely happy.
  But the group is not peaceful, everyone is asking for Huoxiang Zhengqi water, every day someone Aite Muqing wants to ask her if she has Huoxiang Zhengqi water.
  Mu Qing has some, but he just refuses to give them. These people in the group, none of them have heatstroke, and they stay at home every day, so they are still cool!
  It's just that they all want to stock up, otherwise they don't feel safe. The Huaxia nation is like this, be prepared! Everyone seems to be a hoarder! Of course, Mu Qing is also included, she is considered the king in this field, and she buys everything box by box!
...
  At this time, Mu Qing's relatives also had their own ideas.
  Uncle's house,
  "Boss Zhang! Are you going to borrow fruit from your younger brother's house?" Shu Zhi was really mad at this lump of wood. She liked his honesty back then, but now she is going to be mad at him too.
  "Borrow! Borrow! Borrow! Tell me, what do you have to pay back!" Boss Zhang was also pissed off by this unclear woman. She usually looks good, but at this time she can't recognize the form.
  "I think it's because your younger brother has developed, and now I don't want to recognize you as a relative." Shu Zhi was also in a hurry. When she said this, "I don't even want to give Shu Hong a job!" "Look at Hong
  Wa That body, can he go to the construction site? You want to kill him!" Boss Zhang is also anxious, who is going to make it easier in this world, his younger brother's family belongs to them, if he really can't live on, he believes that he will not help my own.
  But now if you ask for it yourself, what is that? It will wear out the feelings! This is called taking advantage, and it is not acceptable for anyone to be taken advantage of for a long time.
  "What about the others? Don't think I don't know. Mu Qing's boyfriend's parents both work in the construction team, and they are senior skilled workers. One work point per day and one night of rice!" When she said this, she said I feel that this girl Mu Qing is a bit elbowed out, instead of helping her own family, she helps others!
  "Then you go too, will you? Or Hongwa?" Boss Zhang felt that his wife was being unreasonable.
  "..." Shu Zhi couldn't explain this elm bump.
  "There are so many things in the house, are the whole family hungry?" Boss Zhang felt tired, and he was also in a hurry. Can he not be in a hurry? No one is in a hurry in this world, even the leaders of the country are so anxious that their hair turns white overnight, "Don't worry about it, I have thought about these things!"
  Shu Zhi didn't want to worry about him, so she turned around and went back to the house to cook. Three scoops were scooped out from the jar with a rice spoon. After thinking about it, I put back half a scoop, sighed, and cooked a pot of porridge.
  ...
  On the second uncle's side, there are fewer quarrels in the family, because the second uncle and his children are not born to the second uncle, so the second aunt does not have many contacts with the relatives of the second
  uncle , and now they live farther away , I don't know some news.
  And it was impossible for the second uncle to tell them.
  In the most taboo years, after raising this son, he still regretted it a bit. Looking at this son, he buys
  things for his mother and grandma and others during the holidays.
  However, I am the only one who doesn't have it. This feeling is quite sad to be honest. In the past few years, he has no motivation to work outside. You know, he and Baolai are both workers outside. Who knows the hardships involved.
  It's cold in winter and hot in summer, how dangerous is it on the elevated? ! He drank tap water every day when he was thirsty, and ate a steamed bun when he was hungry. He just wanted to save more money for them, but the result now is hard to avoid!
  Therefore, in the next few years, part of his money has been saved by himself, and everyone has to plan for himself! Before the end of the world, he gave Baolai 100,000 yuan of private money, and then asked him to buy food for himself, and he would go to him if he needed it.
  Mu Qing didn't know about this matter. It can be said that in her last life, she had been in a daze, and she really didn't know much about the things around her.
  Just remember, this second uncle didn't live too long! In the previous life, because Mu Qing was trapped in the capital for ten days, the Zhang family was about to collapse, so naturally they were unable to help the second brother. This life is different after all.
  "Qingquan, I heard that your brother has become the captain of the construction?" At the dinner table, the second aunt Zhang Lanzhi picked up pickles with chopsticks.
  "Well, I heard that Bora is not bad...

"In this life, the second uncle has a different status after all. After all, he has a retreat behind him, so he has the confidence.
  "Then can..." Before Zhang Lanzhi could say anything, Zhang Qingquan interrupted him.
  "Go up Back to the sister-in-law and asked Baolai to arrange work for Hongwa, Bao said that there were only construction workers there, otherwise it would be too much. "Of course he knew what his daughter-in-law meant, but he couldn't find trouble for his younger brother. After all, Zhang Ling's son couldn't suffer much
  .
  "..." Zhang Lanzhi also heard about Zhang Baolai's work on the construction site. Few people suffer from heatstroke, but I didn’t think it was because they were all construction workers. I guess it’s because they’ve gotten used to it. It’s over
  after all. This
  is especially the case with my aunt’s house. My aunt’s son used to be a car repairer. , I’m still doing nothing now, and I’m self-aware, knowing that I can’t do this. It’s not good to put my life in it at that time. Fortunately, there is enough food at home, and   I can slowly find a job. I don’t believe that the government only recruits for this position
  !
My aunt and uncle love their son dearly, so they naturally can't bear to have trouble with Shu Hao, an only son.
  Moreover, now that he knows that his younger brother's family is doing well, he will have a way out in the future. It’s not enough to watch myself starve to death!
  In short, each family has their own ideas, but there is no way to say how bad the relatives of Mu Qing’s family are... It’s just that everyone has their own little calculations, thinking about their own family However
  , this is also human nature, and this is also family affection. If Zhang’s father is going to starve to death, they will help, but their ability is limited, and those who help much can only follow the fate. Chapter

35 There is a plague, if she gives some meat, his life...
  In fact, Mu Qing's family was able to live in the beginning of their last life. Although the family only had 3,000 catties of food, they could survive for a year at least. Not to mention, after that, Mu Qing's money was used to buy grain.
  All the grain added up to tens of thousands of catties.
  But this year, the family's grains were not sold after harvest because they were busy, and the stock alone was a full 10,000 catties. They were sold at this time in the previous life.
  Tens of thousands of catties of grain is not much in the last days, at least compared to the average stock of neighbors, it is really not much.
  But the good thing is that it is more than enough than the above, and it is really much better than the outsiders, and it is still possible to live frugally.
  However, fate always tricks people.
  In the last days, I had a serious illness in the first year, and the situation was very dangerous. An illness almost emptied the family's food before exchanging medicines with others.
  Every year, medicines are very scarce. Most people can't get good medicines, and they have to survive their illnesses by themselves, or they can only wait for death!
  People in the last days say that they are fragile and fragile, and a little bit of germs will make them sick.
  However, when it comes to being tenacious, they are more tenacious than anyone else, and a little antibiotic can get better.
  With the advent of the end of the world, many ancient viruses reappeared, and the human immune system was greatly challenged. Ten out of ten survived, but everyone survived slowly.
  Some people rely on their own immunity, and some people go bankrupt and exchange medicines with others. There are very few medicines in the hospital, as long as you can afford to wait, wait so long.
  But because of Mu Qing's illness in the first year, he traded food for medicine, so they had a hard time from the second year onwards. Zhang's father worked on the construction site, and it was day and night. In the end, he and Jun Zhao went to the mine, because the mine was distributed according to work, and the more you dug, the more you got.
  Going to the mine at least earns more than working on the construction site! However, many people are unwilling to go to the mine because they can't survive, just because it is too dangerous to go to the mine.
  The mines in the future will not be like the present. The safety is almost completely unguaranteed. Even if you want to guarantee it, there is no such condition.
  And Mu Qing later found out that, in fact, it didn't take so much food to change medicines at that time.
  It's just that it was the aunt's house, and they embezzled most of the middle. Although Ao Mu no longer works in the government system, he still has his own contacts. If there is a benefit, many people are willing to help.
  Mu Qing knows that this is a rule, but no one's rules are more than half lost!
  So in this life, she really won't forgive them!
  She always felt that if it wasn't for her aunt and her family, Dad Zhang and Jun Zhao wouldn't have died in the mine. The food in their family is enough for them to eat for several years!
  If you haven't seen the local people, it's not a bad life! It is their family who have the hardest life in the village! Everyone said that she was a mourner, which made her want to commit suicide for a while, but in the end it was Jun Zhao and Zhang's father's death that pulled her out of her own world.

  For the rest of her life, Mu Qing wants to live inside the medicine. Their family will no longer be short of medicine. Moreover, in the space, the medicine field she opened up is also producing continuously. The output is not low. Although there is no harvest, what do you want? Just anytime.
  Later, the production of western medicines had stagnated long ago, and more traditional Chinese medicines, Chinese patent medicines, and even the dregs of medicines were made into inferior medicines for sale.
  ...
  In the greenhouse garden on the third floor of the house, the honeysuckle plants planted recently are blooming very vigorously. This kind of honeysuckle is an improved variety found by Mu Qing, and it can bloom for nine months a year. Then there is a honeysuckle dug from the mountain, it is a soil variety, and it only blooms once a year, but it still blooms very lushly under the spray of Mu Qing's watering can. The two honeysuckle are not bad.
  Of course, there are still a lot of fragrant dew grass that Zhang's father picks every day, but recently, Zhang's father has been hustling a lot, and he picks them together every day. Fortunately, they grow vigorously, otherwise he would have caught them all!
  Mu Qing took his own small watering can, sprayed and sprayed, and muttered, let's grow faster!
  You know, the weather is hot this year, as long as there is enough water, you can grow anything. But it will not work in the back, the heat can't keep up with everything, it's useless, which is why she has buried floor heating in the backyard, otherwise everything will freeze, and the poultry will freeze to death.
  Not to mention, there will be drought in the future, or it will be frozen, or there will be other destructive disasters, and nothing can be grown at all.
  This is also the reason why Mu Qing buried floor heating in the greenhouse in the backyard and built a deep well of more than 500 meters in the front yard to solve the problem of cold weather and lack of water. You know, she spent more than one million yuan just for this catty. ^o^Thinking^o^Rabbit^o^On ^o^Line^o^Read^o^Read^o^
  She can't just conjure water, that's unrealistic, but with a well, there's an excuse Yes, she has arranged everything, and she is not afraid of the challenges of the last days at all.
  After Mu Qing finished his task for the day, he took a box of Baxi to eat.
  "Sister, can I have candy?" Zhang Weiwei looked at Mu Qing eating ice cream, very greedy.
  But he is still a ten-year-old child anyway, and it's not that he doesn't understand anything. He has always known that this sister is different. Therefore, I don't dare to mess with the things at home too much, and I will get the permission of the adults in the family to do anything.
  "Get it in the refrigerator, you and your brother can get it if you want to eat!" Mu Qing gave Tail a mouthful and bullied him, and then gave him the food directly, letting him play with his brother who was picking vegetables in the backyard.
  Tail is Zhang Weiwei's nickname, and Mu Qing thought it was fun recently, so he gave it to him. No one objected, so he called it that.
  The two brothers are very sticky, and they both like to eat these snacks, so Tail got Mu Qing's permission, took his brother to the kitchen to get Baxi, and then cooked two snacks while eating ice cream. Big goose eggs.
  The two of them have long been particularly greedy for the big goose eggs at home, but their sister always gave them to two dogs, and some grandma refused to eat them, so they didn't eat them.
  If Mu Qing knew, she would roll her eyes, goose eggs are very fishy, well, I don’t understand what they like! It is estimated that children think it is a big egg, so they want to eat it!
  In fact, to put it bluntly, everyone felt that they owed Mu Qing. So she seems to be a natural object of protection in this family. But in Mu Qing's life, she really didn't feel that she was owed anything.
  Not to mention that if she hadn't gone to the capital, she wouldn't have the life she has now.
  Let’s just say that the end of the world is coming, what cost will she spend to ensure the happiness and health of her family. Even if they had money in the previous life, they didn't live well, let alone if she had no money, she probably wouldn't be able to survive the first year without money.
  However, she would not just refuse her family's support for her, not to mention that she always liked being supported by others.
  After eating, she went upstairs, and found that the country had released the news. Recently, a large number of wild animals had been found dead. In order to prevent the spread of the plague, please burn dead poultry at home, and try not to eat it... Mu Qing
  thought , The plague that shocked the whole country came...
  In fact, some time ago, there was already this omen. It is because many animals died in the mountains, but more people picked them up, so there was no plague.
  But this time, many large farms began to die in batches.

However, the state did not release this news. Now the farms are all state-owned and the property of the government. They are also very anxious.
  But there is no way, I can’t control it at all, as long as there is a problem with the electricity, there will be many problems within two hours, and the house where the poultry lives can’t stand the high temperature at all!
  "How many died?"
  "There must be 2,000 pigs!"
  "Are you sure it was heat stroke?"
  "It is heat stroke, and every pig has been checked."
  "Then put it in the cold storage!"
  "Hey... "
  ...
  Similar conversations like this are going on in many places across the country. Everyone doesn't know what the future will hold, and they don't want to waste a little food.
  No matter what, the food sold by the government is the safest, and there have never been any problems like this or that.
  Even if there is a problem with these dead animals, when people eat them a few years later, people at that time have already experienced the trials and tribulations of the last days, and there is no fear of a little bit of plague pork.
  It's just that there are quite a lot of people who have news. During this period of time, everyone stopped buying meat from other people's homes, not even bacon. Who knows if it was smoked from plague pork.
  As for Mu Qing, she is very familiar with this situation, after all, she has experienced it once in her previous life. There was no disturbance in her heart, and she even wanted to say that these people can completely make these plague pork into bacon and bacon. After a few years, people will not eat it.
  Now many people no longer use refrigerators, and everyone has started to learn how to smoke bacon from the locals in Sichuan Province. There are frequent power outages. Although sometimes it is only a few hours, the meat at home sometimes goes bad!
  This makes many people feel distressed. Of course, this does not include the locals. The meat of the locals is basically smoked and made into bacon before the Chinese New Year. The bacon can be stored for many years.
  Mu Qing knew that ten years after the end of the world, there would even be this year's bacon, and that kind of old bacon could even be used as medicine.
  Mu Qing's family doesn't need to think about these things. There are several batteries in the house, which are usually fully charged, and they will be seamlessly connected after a power outage. Even if the battery runs out, there is still a generator.
  There are people at home at any time, and there is no fear of a power outage and no one will know.
  Mu's mother has nothing to do recently, and she even started making bacon for others. Because they knew that there was no volcanic ash in their homes, many people sent meat to their homes and asked Mu's mother to help them cook. They brought their own materials and kept one catty of meat for twenty catties.
  The price is not high. You know, why many outsiders didn’t make bacon before, it’s because the volcanic ash is everywhere, and the meat is hanging outside, it will inevitably be stained!
  Now that there will be no volcanic ash, everyone is relieved.
  Mu's mother only takes two hundred catties of work every day, so much meat, so greedy that Alpha is spoiled, what he loves most now is not Mu's grandmother, but Mu's mother, if she gives some meat, he will love her the most in his life!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
89.2K 1.5K 65
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247649/ Author: Chi Mo Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-13 Latest: Chapter 65 rebirth finished 313,000 ...
10.2M 640K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
30.6K 408 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...