OUR NONA BABY Completed✅☑️

By Neha22333

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both were Twin Lan Brothers who fell in love with Wei Ying at their first sight... le... More

1. Introduction
2. Pervert Twins
3. Conditions
4. Pregnancy Prank
5. Car Romance
6. Prank went wrong
7. Hurt Wei Ying
8. Lan Twins POV
9. Realization
10. Understanding
11. Elder's Sins
12. Hurtful
13. Bonding
14. Understanding Of Trio
15. Extreme Pleasure and Separation
16. 21st Lan Twins Birthday
17. Teasing
18. WangYing
19. Wei-Ying's Birthday
21. Consummate
22. Good News
23. Real Pregnancy
24. Unbearable Loss
25. Realization
26. Last Respects
27. Happy Ending

20. Marriage

532 23 0
By Neha22333

Wei Ying said and he was crying because of emotions, "Gege you came back to us, I missed you so much. Thank you for this surprise and please don't leave us again. I love you gege even everyone wants you here and we all love you very much."

Lan Wangji replied and kissed the crown area of ​​Wei Ying's head, "I missed you too, Wei Ying. I love you my Noona baby. You still recognized me by the smell of my body. I'm so impressed. Now I will never leave you and Lan Zhan, we will live together like a family."

Wei Ying said and reflected his big smile, "How could I forget my gege's fragrance. Now you will be my future husband. Now I am 20 years old so it is time for us to get married."

Wei Ying kissed Lan Wangji's moist lips in front of everyone without hesitation and sucked the alpha's lower lips for a few seconds.

Wei Ying said, "Your taste is still the same as before."

Omega Xue Yang said and rolled his eyes, "Oh, such sweet words will make me get diabetes."

Wei Ying heard a foreign voice and Omega saw that the person was none other than Xue Yang.

Wei Ying sighed and shook his head then the omega replied, "He's such a mood breaker, huh big pig."

Alpha Jin Zixuan laughed at Wei Ying and said “Ah Lan Zhan your sensual bride is angry at our new guest.”

Alpha Jin Zixun is mocking Wei Ying and pulling Omega's legs, "Xue Yang didn't spoil Wei Ying's mood, now Wei Ying is legally allowed to confess the innocence of both poor Lan twin brothers.  "

Wei Ying replied to them and made a sour face, "Huh, the pigs are squealing a lot today."

Jin Zixuan said, teasing my omega deliberately, "Lan Zhan, your promiscuous wife called us pigs. This is very inappropriate."

Xue Yang pretended his pain and opened his arms to welcome Lan Wangji, "Wangji, your wild boyfriend is sucking us. Please hug me and make me feel relax."

Both Lan twins shouted in unison, "Stop teasing our Wei Ying. It's his birthday, so at least stop pulling our nona baby's leg today."

Seeing Lan Brothers shouting loudly, everyone's senses are blown away and they all stop teasing Omega for a while.

Wei Ying smiled widely and said proudly, "Yes, these are my boys. Oops, both of my alpha husbands."

Omega Nie Huaisang asked, "Can we cut the cake now? Ah I'm hungry and I really want to eat something."

Wei Ying smiled and said, "Of course. It's my birthday."

Wei Ying blows out a candle with his secret wish to god, "God, please keep everything good always and may no one ever break this bond of the three of us. I want to marry both of them and wish a successful life with them both."

Wei Ying cut the cake into two pieces and Omega took both pieces in both his hands, then Omega fed both pieces to the Lan twin brothers together.

Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both serve the cake to Wei Ying again while the waiters serve spicy starters, mocktails and chilled beer for another guests.

Servants severed starters to them and then they all ate the starters along with chilled beer, the food is so delicious to look at that everyone's mouth started watering at the mere sight of the food.

Wei Ying is most happy to see Lan Wangji back in the city.

Lan Zhan and Lan Wangji both performed a dance to the mashup song and there they are both performing the act for Wei Ying.

Wei Ying is very happy and greets both of them by clapping like a child.  "Gege, I love you both so much."

At the end of the dance performance they both bring two rings for Wei Ying on their knees.

Wei Ying is shocked to see while saying, "Gege, are you both proposing to me but you both have two rings and I have only one finger."

The two Lan brothers immediately join the two rings and turn them into a beautiful big ring, which Wei Ying is very impressed by because it is the most beautiful ring with a huge diamond studded with other smaller diamonds.

Wei Ying's eyes filled with tears because Omega is feeling very emotional at this time.

After many years, Wei Ying's opportunity to marry both Lan twin brothers is going to come true, so tears of joy well up in omega's eyes.

Lan Wangji replied, "Will you become our wife, my love?"

Lan Zhan replied, "Will you be the mother of our child?"

Wei Ying nodded, his throat heavy with a certain flow of emotions.

Wei Ying says very emotionally "Ohh"

The entire premises echoes with thunderous applause because this moment is very emotional for all three of them.

Alpha Wen Ning shouted back, "Wei Ying, we didn't hear your answer so please repeat again, this time in a louder voice."

Omega Nie Huaisang shouted, “Wei Ying, yes my friend, your dream will soon come true.”

Wei Ying nodded and slowly whispered, “Yes.”

Alpha Lan Zhan teased Wei Ying with his mischievous tone, "My nona baby, say your answer out loud. I want to hear you my love."

Alpha Lan Wangji says, "Say loud my love. I am still waiting for your reply."

Wei Ying's voice turns into a thunderous roar in excitement as Omega shouts his reply in a loud voice,

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Yes''"

"I will marry both of you."

"I love you Gege."

"I will also give birth to children for both of you."

"Gege, I have only rights over both of you."

"My Lan Twin hubbies."

*********

Wei Ying screamed loudly and claimed to be Lan's shared wife.

Omega Xue Yang says while raised his vodka shot in the air then immediately gulp down his drink, "Congratulations all of you, stay happy and healthy together. Always cherish this lovely relationship among you beautifully so that all three of you remain happy forever."

The two Alpha Jin brothers shouted in unison and raised their vodka shots in the air and cheered together and then drank it all in one go, "Ah congratulations to you all and enjoy your special day."

Alpha Wen Ning and Omega Nie Huaisang shouted and gulped down their drinks,
"Wei Ying, Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan, our best wishes are with you and we wish you all the best married life in the future."

Lan Xichen laughed at them and sipped his drink after cheering them on, "Wei Ying after all, you will be losing your virginity soon so I cheer for your virginity."

Both Lan Zhan and Lan Wangji simultaneously slipped Wei Ying's wedding ring onto his slant finger.

Lan Wangji said, "Wei Ying this is your birthday gift and now we are all engaged to each other."

Lan Zhan spoke, "Now, you are ours, Wei Ying."

Wei Ying said like a child, "You two are mine too. Only mine."

Lan Wangji smiled and replied, “Yes, only yours.”

Lan Zhan smiled and said, “Yes ofcourse my love but Wei Ying you have to sign an important document.”

Wei Ying asked curiously, “Gege, what is this? You want me to sign this document, but why?”

Lan Wangji replied, "This is our legal marriage certificate."

Wei Ying asked with a surprised face, "Really?"

Lan Zhan replied, "Today, we want to legally marry you on your 20th birthday."

Lan Wangji replied, "We can also marry you in the church but it will take some time. First of all we want to marry you legally so from today onwards we can live together. You know we both love you. We are not allowed to touch you before our marriage so we have got these documents prepared for you."

Wei Ying asked in a sad voice, "Gege, What about our parents?"

Lan Wangji replied, "Our parents know about this legal marriage, even we discussed it with your dad. They all agree to this legal documented marriage."

Wei Ying asked in a happy tone, "Really Gege, my father has given you permission."

Both Lan twin brothers nodded their consent and looked at Omega with a smile.

First Lan Wangji signs the marriage contract, then Lan Zhan signs the same contract, then they hand the document to Wei Ying.

Wei Ying happily signed the marriage contract and other people also signed to witness the marriage as everyone is of legal age.

They all congratulate Wei Ying and the Lan Brothers on their wedding then they all eat wedding cake together.

Wei Ying is now very happy to be legally the wife of the Lan Twin Brothers.

Lan Xichen teased Wei Ying and both laughed happily, "Ahem ahem officially Mrs. Lan Ying, soon your pussy will be no longer tight and virgin."

Jin Zixun teased them with his comment, "Lan Zhan we have prepared a room upstairs for your wedding. Wei Ying has become the legal wife of both of you so please have mercy on his omega body for tonight, don't be so harsh with your omega wife."

Jin Zixuan then teased them, "Hey guys, we also brought a lot of condoms because we don't know what flavor of condom you would like best for blowjob."

Xue Yang teased when Lan Wangji rolled his eyes, "Wangji, it's time for you two to show off your prowess in bed. Don't you two let us down. I think Wei Ying is very lucky to have two dicks together inside his holes. Ahhh I wish someone would fuck me with two dicks at the same time and tear my all holes too."

Xue Yang laughed at Lan Wangji and said, “Wangji, Ahan, I have seen you masturbating inside the bathroom of the US PG many times. There is such a demonic beast inside your pants so Wei Ying is very lucky that you have the power to loosen all Wei Ying's tight holes."

Lan Wangji showed fake anger and blushed hard.

Lan Wangji replied, "Xue Yang, Stop talking nonsense. You have become too shameless."

Xue Yang shamelessly teased him, "Wangji, why? I've seen your hard dick many times when you masturbate to see Wei Ying's pussy on video call."

Lan Xichen teased Wei Ying while giving him a bottle of lubricant, "Lube is for you too, buddy. Good luck tonight. Hope they treat you humanely."

Wei Ying replied, "Oh please Xichen stop scaring me."

Lan Xichen said, “Hehehe, I know you are very desperate but you should also perform well.”

Wei Ying replied, "Shut your mouth, idiot."

===============

===============

To be Continue...

Please give VOTE to this chapter and left your COMMENTS too.

Follow me on Wattpad for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Neha22333

Storyline By :-
Neha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 69 15
Civilization is crumbling as our tyrannical leaders have given up and taken shelter from the protesting world. But then what? Now society is gone...
3.8K 200 9
ZhanYi..... Short Story.... Blood related uncle and nephew... Age gap .... Protectiveness...... obsessions..... Possessiveness..... Mafia..... Rape...
7.5K 496 7
Zhanyi short story. These stories will be several chapters.Here's zhan Top and yibo Bottom. Do not copy my book without my permission. Covered by zho...
5.4K 257 5
This Fanfiction is inspired by my another book *Bride of gusu twin jades book 1 and Modern Bride of Gusu Twin Jades Book 2*. Omega Wei Wuxian will b...